Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Discount off MSRP for E63's???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 06:44 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by jangy
Dude, I am not here to argue with you. I didn't get the car or I would fully elaborate. A friend did. He may speak up. I can tell you this (since you understand the "package deal"): It may be that other factors lended themselves into giving that discount? Also, I haven't actually seen the paperwork, so maybe it wasn't quite $15K....but it was damn close.

No arguing here, just wondering if the price is available to just one, a select few, or the masses. We all easily discussed the super lease deals on the E55 last year so I understand if it was a special "one off" deal and terms can't be disclosed.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 310 Likes on 228 Posts
'19 E63S sedan
Originally Posted by E63AMG
Ok...I guess I must be getting old because I need a translation.

At first, when I saw "werd" appearing in posts I thought it was a "cool" spelling of "weird". I guess the context of the post did not make the meaning of this new word clear to me.

Now when I see it here, I assume it some kind of affirmation of previous comments...kind of misspelled shorthand for ol' Vanilla Ice's phrase: "Word to your mother". Is that right?

Someone confirm for me the definition of "werd", and the origins of this word. I have been losing sleep over my obvious uncoolness.
Werd = "Not only yes, but hell yes!"

It's pronouced "word" and is generally believed to derive from the hip-hop slang "word up," which means the same thing.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:03 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by Vic55
No arguing here, just wondering if the price is available to just one, a select few, or the masses. We all easily discussed the super lease deals on the E55 last year so I understand if it was a special "one off" deal and terms can't be disclosed.

Hehe, that brings back such memories. Those lease deals were so nice I had to jump in. Now that it has only been about 9 months out, you can look on swap a lease to pick one up and assume that same lease deal. That in itself is a bargaining tool to use when getting a new or used one.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 E63,03 c4s,01 tahoe, 00 RL
Just to clarify, Jangy is correct I got a sweet deal on the car and Vadim was great, total saving was close to the talked about discount, for me to accept. Vadim got the car in 24hrs w/ the options I wanted, no bs. I appreciate his sales effort and he deserves the kuddos he gets. When Jangy and I were there , the variables were unique, I had another car in mind, Jangy was also in the market and other factors were present.

Vadim is a professional and everyone should allow him to compete for your business. (Professionalism does not come cheap)

I hope this puts the situation to rest.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:31 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Another one up for Vadim.