High-tech Boyz Fmic Installed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 02:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Originally Posted by bjudgedby55
BEWARE I DON'T TELL EVERY THING ABOUT MY CAR as some genius has uncovered!

IF YOU SPENT AS MUCH TIME ON GETTING YOUR CAR TO GO FAST AS YOU
HAVE RESERCHING WHAT I HAVE POSTED YOU WOULD HAVE A MUCH STONGER CAR!
I agree 100%. Too much Haterism going on!
Old 12-13-2006, 03:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
01 CLK 430
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Wow, all the big boys are coming out to play! If you guys are in town on saturday I'm doing a charity car show for toys for tots at 1pm at Nottoway Park in Vienna VA. It would be cool if you could drop by. I have a few models coming too
Be sure to take lots of pictures....
Old 12-13-2006, 03:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
still waiting on the proof bjudgedby55. I in no way said a cobra was a superior car to a E55. I will continue to doubt your post untill you prove it.

Just post a vid of that cobra race then i will bow down to you bud
Old 12-13-2006, 03:44 PM

Where i am from ,people take street racing very serious......no one knows for shure what your car dyno numbers are........if you run some low numbers off the gas,then you will swear that you were spraying just to get the edge.No one in my neck of the woods know i have NOS.I can leave my hood up,and people could look all day and not find the NOS.Even when i remove the engine covers you cant tell,even going under the car,you are still not able to tell.
I also have an 03 zo6 with pro-charger and lot of other engine mode,that makes arounrd 700rwhp,but its not the sleeper the e55 is.
I just spoke to Pat Barrett at Level 10 Performance Transmission,and he said he has a torque converter that takes a second off the et,and is real driveable,he also states that he also do the programming on the tranny ecu,for good drive ability.
He did the tranny on my 04 T/T SUPRA and it performed well.
Call Pat/Level 10 New Jersy (973)827-1000 he will tell you what he has.
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
BEWARE I DON'T TELL EVERY THING ABOUT MY CAR as some genius has uncovered!
How did you know I was a genius?
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
Don't take it personally.. You have to understand that alot of guys come on the board and spew their mouth's off with garbage and pretend to be or do alot of things. 99% of the time they are proven to be posers/liars.

I guess some of the things you said made it seem like you were in that category. Sounds like you have a really fast car... Enjoy in good health!!

In reference to the cobra you stated no one has ever won a race from a
dyno sheet . Street racing 101;when street racing there are so many factors:tires/pressure,boost tuning, fuel used ,shifting,nerves,rep of your opponent,money that you've bet and can't afford ,ego ,girls,track,vs street seat time and last but not least you can't bet him by too much!ONCE you find a good tuner you should share what you are comfortable sharing with other MB guys who love their cars as much as I do.NOT MB OWNERS WHO THINK COBRAS ARE SUPERIOR. Moving on, Jamusa you sound like my kind of guy.Iwould love to race a true sportsman like myself. BEWARE I DON'T TELL EVERY THING ABOUT MY CAR as some genius has uncovered!

IF YOU SPENT AS MUCH TIME ON GETTING YOUR CAR TO GO FAST AS YOU
HAVE RESERCHING WHAT I HAVE POSTED YOU WOULD HAVE A MUCH STONGER CAR!
Old 12-13-2006, 05:28 PM

I Have A Level Of Respect All Mb Owners Big Or Small!!
Old 12-19-2006, 10:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W221 S65 AMG
Lets see pics of the FMIC install? I hear it is black and looks stock. Too bad its not aluminum and looks aggressive. I aint trying to build a sleeper.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:47 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
05E55
Over a week and still NO PICS!
Old 12-19-2006, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by e55 baller
Lets see pics of the FMIC install? I hear it is black and looks stock. Too bad its not aluminum and looks aggressive. I aint trying to build a sleeper.
With the FMIC being black,its difficult to see,because it is located behind the lower mesh grill.Even if you took your car to the dealer a regular MB mechanic could not easily tell,b/c it does not look out of place.
I am not a hands on guy with a computer,and run into difficulties sending pictures,but i will ask Malcolm if he can send it ,b/c they took tons os picture of the install also.
I cant say for sure if he will,b/c he was blocked from the board,because they thought he was trying to solocit business.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:00 PM

Bentley Flying Spur, CL550
Originally Posted by vrus
Don't take it personally.. You have to understand that alot of guys come on the board and spew their mouth's off with garbage and pretend to be or do alot of things. 99% of the time they are proven to be posers/liars.

I guess some of the things you said made it seem like you were in that category. Sounds like you have a really fast car... Enjoy in good health!!

+1