Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

High-tech Boyz Fmic Installed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 01:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
High-tech Boyz Fmic Installed

This past weekend i drove up MD to have Malcolm at HI-TECH BOYZ do a FMIC and a stealth NOS system.....after install i drove over 500 miles back home without any problem.With their FMIC system and 100 shot gas the car rocks.....nite and day difference.....You cant even tell that the instllation are not factory.All the hoses and fitting are beautiful.
The guy is real knowledgeable on the E55 CARS,and he had about 4 cars being done like mine.
Next stop headworks,but not before i get some tires.These new PS2 on the car is useless....when the power comes on it blows the tire away....real scary feeling.....got lots of picture,just need someone to show me how to post them.
Old 12-11-2006, 01:19 PM

cant wait to see the pics. How long did it take to install?
Old 12-11-2006, 01:20 PM

Audi Q7
Do you have a web site or phone number for them?
Old 12-11-2006, 01:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 EuroElites E55
Originally Posted by jamusa
This past weekend i drove up MD to have Malcolm at HI-TECH BOYZ do a FMIC and a stealth NOS system.....after install i drove over 500 miles back home without any problem.With their FMIC system and 100 shot gas the car rocks.....nite and day difference.....You cant even tell that the instllation are not factory.All the hoses and fitting are beautiful.
The guy is real knowledgeable on the E55 CARS,and he had about 4 cars being done like mine.
Next stop headworks,but not before i get some tires.These new PS2 on the car is useless....when the power comes on it blows the tire away....real scary feeling.....got lots of picture,just need someone to show me how to post them.
nice bro. what tires you gonaa try? if you dont mind what was the cost for the nos? or the whole install? cant wait for the pics.
Old 12-11-2006, 01:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Use www.photobucket.com to post them. It's free!
Old 12-11-2006, 02:28 PM

It cost me $6000.00 for the FMIC and NITROUS EXPRESS FIRE AND ICE SYSTEM......this nos system heats or cool the bottle as needed......its a great set up.The system even comes with two bottles.The system is well hidden,and neatly installed,with the bottle in the sparetire well covered up by your trunk carpet.
The FMIC is painted black with high pressure hoses clamp to it.because the grill is blacked out,you cant even tell that a different cooler has been installed..the great thing about it,is that it works.
I took the car to him on Saturday,he gave me a rent a car to go sight seeing,call me Sunday to say it was ready....took me for a test ride,ask me if i was pleased,and sent meon my way.Half way into my trip home Malcolm called to ask if the car was doing fine.
I tried to race everything on my way home,but everyone just backed off except a Honda Prelude that tried me,under normal circumstances i would not have bothered,but i need a race,like a junkie needed a fix,and obligh him.I let him get all the way out there and just reeled him in.I did that a few times,then got bored;i needed a real car to run......maybe today if i can get a hold of my friend with his cobra with the kenny bell s/c i will run him.Malcolmn's number is 419-922-4797
Old 12-11-2006, 02:29 PM

It cost me $6000.00 for the FMIC and NITROUS EXPRESS FIRE AND ICE SYSTEM......this nos system heats or cool the bottle as needed......its a great set up.The system even comes with two bottles.The system is well hidden,and neatly installed,with the bottle in the sparetire well covered up by your trunk carpet.
The FMIC is painted black with high pressure hoses clamp to it.because the grill is blacked out,you cant even tell that a different cooler has been installed..the great thing about it,is that it works.
I took the car to him on Saturday,he gave me a rent a car to go sight seeing,call me Sunday to say it was ready....took me for a test ride,ask me if i was pleased,and sent meon my way.Half way into my trip home Malcolm called to ask if the car was doing fine.
I tried to race everything on my way home,but everyone just backed off except a Honda Prelude that tried me,under normal circumstances i would not have bothered,but i need a race,like a junkie needed a fix,and obligh him.I let him get all the way out there and just reeled him in.I did that a few times,then got bored;i needed a real car to run......maybe today if i can get a hold of my friend with his cobra with the kenny bell s/c i will run him.Malcolmn's number is 410-922-4797
Old 12-11-2006, 02:35 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
You came here and didnt tell me, shame on you! Congrats on the setup! I'm sure dropping over a second in the 1/4 will make you happy If you would have called me when you were here we could have done some runs!
Old 12-11-2006, 02:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
300ce
.........mmmmmmm I wonder how a G55K4 will do with one of Malcolm's nitrous kits.

Ted
Old 12-11-2006, 02:55 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by Ted Baldwin
.........mmmmmmm I wonder how a G55K4 will do with one of Malcolm's nitrous kits.

Ted
Only one way to find out!
Old 12-11-2006, 03:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
300ce
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Only one way to find out!
.........smiling mischievously!!

Ted
Old 12-11-2006, 04:39 PM

You came here and didnt tell me, shame on you! Congrats on the setup! I'm sure dropping over a second in the 1/4 will make you happy If you would have called me when you were here we could have done some runs!
I will be back in a couple of weeks,to install the
ported head,and a few other tweaks,i will definately give you a call.
He just bought a e55 motor,so i am going to port and polish that head,then give him mine for a core.This way i wont have any down time.You can call him and get in line for my core if you
Old 12-11-2006, 04:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
I tried to race everything on my way home,but everyone just backed off except a Honda Prelude that tried me,under normal circumstances i would not have bothered,but i need a race,like a junkie needed a fix,and obligh him.I let him get all the way out there and just reeled him in.I did that a few times,then got bored;i needed a real car to run......maybe today if i can get a hold of my friend with his cobra with the kenny bell s/c i will run him.Malcolmn's number is 410-922-4797
Nice set up...Any numbers relating to power to the wheels, must be real strong..
Old 12-11-2006, 04:46 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
I will be back in a couple of weeks,to install the
ported head,and a few other tweaks,i will definately give you a call.
He just bought a e55 motor,so i am going to port and polish that head,then give him mine for a core.This way i wont have any down time.You can call him and get in line for my core if you
Wow, you're not wasting any time are you? That car is going to be crazy fast! I dont think the head off of a E55 will fit a CLK55 will it? Definitely gimme a call when you come down.
Old 12-11-2006, 05:05 PM

Sorry about the unfinished letter,but Call Malcolm if you plan on getting your head done,and ask to use my core head......at least you will be 100% sure that you have an E55 head.
Old 12-11-2006, 09:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Wow, you're not wasting any time are you? That car is going to be crazy fast! I dont think the head off of a E55 will fit a CLK55 will it? Definitely gimme a call when you come down.
Ahmad they both use the same exact head. All of the 55's Kompressor and N/A. The 5.0L and 4.3L cars are a tad different. The C43 head might be an exception since it's an AMG built motor.
Old 12-11-2006, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 700 Likes on 533 Posts
R Nine T
Originally Posted by coolcarlskiC43
Ahmad they both use the same exact head. All of the 55's Kompressor and N/A. The 5.0L and 4.3L cars are a tad different. The C43 head might be an exception since it's an AMG built motor.
The part numbers for the heads are the same but beware! amg heads are different..............they have thicker castings in different areas and they have different valve dimensions...........
Old 12-11-2006, 11:41 PM
Banned

German
Congrats on the new mod!!! now post some pics/vid or BAN!

I cant find a website for the high-tech boyz ?

E55 + NOS+ Slick Tires = 10 1/4 mile ?
Old 12-12-2006, 12:17 AM

Bently Continental GT
deleted

Last edited by DoctorXylophone; 02-26-2014 at 10:41 AM. Reason: deleted
Old 12-12-2006, 08:23 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by DoctorXylophone
i wonder how much just an intercooler install would cost me
I think its 3500.

///AMGKing- Depends on the shot of nitrous but usually it would take at least a K2 plus what you mentioned.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:32 AM

HI-Techs number is 410-922-4791 he will custom make your i/c takes
two weeks. My cars runs 11:0 on motor with k4 package, Hi-Tech Boyz hi-flo cylinder head package (a must have), lsd, drag tires, and fuel pump voltage regulator. give HiTech a call (mention bjudgedby55 so I can get discounts on my next purchase) plan on gettin nav-tv also from them.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
No longer stock '06 E55, A3 3.2 Quattro, LRD4 HSE, R107 280SL
Pics ? Does it involve modifying the bumper at all ?
Old 12-12-2006, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by stevebez
Pics ? Does it involve modifying the bumper at all ?
That was what i liked about the FMIC set up......the bumper was not cut,lowered,or removed.Also i drove the car for about 20mls last night,and t
he S/C was still cool to the touch.......which was real awesome,b/c i have never experience the motor being this cool,after a spirited run.
I have to say,if nothing else,its worth having the FMIC from HI-TECH BOYZ.
Old 12-12-2006, 03:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ROMEO550
The part numbers for the heads are the same but beware! amg heads are different..............they have thicker castings in different areas and they have different valve dimensions...........
Correct,I think we're both saying the same thing!
Old 12-12-2006, 03:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Can I humbly asked for some someone to throw their Malcolm FMIC car on the dyno for us?

Just curious to see what the FMIC is putting down to the ground.

I know we are all in a frenzy and the Malcom mods are flying hot and heavy, but just thought I could ask.

Sound awesome. Thanks in advance.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: High-tech Boyz Fmic Installed