Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 04:34 PM
MBH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E55 Delivered 01/07/05
Originally Posted by TA-9FF
Nice kill.........

But come on....you have a modded E55 and you raced a stock 997TT. If that guy had a fully modded 997TT, he probably would've killed you instead.

Just my $0.02.
Bingo! that is exactly what I said in my last post. It's like big deal a very well moded E55 like his will beat just about any bone stock car. Brag to us about beating a well moded 997TT and then you get my full respect.

Last edited by MBH; 02-14-2007 at 04:36 PM.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E 55
Originally Posted by MBH
Bingo! that is exactly what I said in my last post. It's like big deal a very well moded E55 like his will beat just about any bone stock car. Brag to us about beating a well moded 997TT and then you get my full respect.
So kids the moral of the story is make sure you mod your 997 when you race an e55 in a straight line.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:54 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by e55 baller
One more off topic post...if your an angler before you die goto the Amazon basin or Africa and hunt the prehistoric Sabertooth aramatus Chachrin/Payra and the African Goalith Tigerfish. (That isn't me in the pics). I've had both in my tank but they are hard to very keep.

Check out this bad MFing video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP4mjiT9sso

I am a collage expert

damn that bottom middle fish in the pic looks like a striper on roids! btw, i have the same grill and wouldnt have it any other way.
Old 02-14-2007, 06:10 PM

07 S65
Originally Posted by MBH
After reading all this talk going back and forth, this is what you have to add? What a Donkey! For all of you jacka$$es bashing baller, should he have asked the guy for a list of his mods before he played? Should he just tell him, "oh your stock so I know I kill you and your not worth my time". You guys are ridiculous. His just telling his story of what happened. Man, I forgot why I hadn't been hanging around here that much lately. It's guys like you and these other Richards that keep me away.
Old 02-14-2007, 06:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

One with 4 wheels
Originally Posted by SCM3
BTW add different modified engine to the above mod list you mentioned.

I highly doubt that car would even touch that 997tt. Nevertheless show me proof of a timeslip of this brabus. Thats right you cant provide it....

You are a complete idiot, never have i stumbled uopn such an ignorant obnoxious "car enthusiast." Im not going to make this a pissing contest clearly you are too childish to have a normal conversation. Please go to LACR and run a time similiar to my old low HP setup and then we can talk about whats > then what. As far as now its SCM3 > Jangy.

BTW how about you race against a 997TT for some cash?

I dont like magazine articles, they can put in anything they want. The 997TT will destroy a CLS63. (stock vs stock) (modded vs modded)

You for one shouldnt be talking. You challenge, everything online that makes it on this forum (even fellow members) yet you have no proof of anything. Its cute when you cant take some competition and fall back on childish rants.

Id still put money on a stock 997tt beating a stg1/2 E55. Just chip the 997tt and no E55 (no nitrous) will touch it. Dont cry about it, just take the facts.

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:32 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 186 Likes on 135 Posts
No 30-day tag so I am hoping he will play. his son...probably 7 or so looks at me

Perhaps he was not trying as hard you thought; even though he had no 30 day tag , 997 Porsche's have 2000 mile break in periods (4200 rpm limit) which can extend well beyond 30 days plus. You also menion he had a small child in the car . One other thing to think about, some 997 Turbos have the sport chrono package which permits overboost for a short duration pushing peak torque up by 45 lb ft., this car may not even have had it...

Last edited by RJC; 02-14-2007 at 08:44 PM.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by jangy
I love how all you want to talk about is your glorified past (which may or may not have even came about). Live in the moment. Funny how we are childish and you are the one that continues with the personal jabs.. .

By the way, when is your ban over, so we can get back to true talk, instead of comparing sizes?
Im not banned, the mods should really look into banning you by now. You seem to instigate things with everyone with out of nowhere slander.

I came on posting a link to a 10 sec 997tt, thats all! Then you had to throw in a childish remark (AMG > M anyday), honestly grow up.

You responded to my link with another link thinking it was comparable meanwhile it was a completely bad try. I posted a 997tt with minor upgrades and proof (1/4 mile run) you posted a makeshift brabus car that has a completey different engine and no 1/4 mile times. You're one of those guys that cant take a lose.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Rock
Then why have an M3 as your sig? Remember where you are?

Taz, I've seen your post on here and most of the time you are argumentative and an instigator.

Chill out, really these guy aren't that bad.
B/c its my favorite car.

Im chill man, i like calling out BS. All i did on this thread was show a link to a 997tt. Please read above and see who instigated what. Clearly you must understand.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I wouldnt race Vic with his new setup. I'm pretty sure its a turbo and BMW guys go crazy with their turbo setups (they are pretty damn fast!). I just dont understand why you didnt run your car at a track other than LACR. LACR is the worst track I have ever seen in my life! In terms of drag racing, most people on this board have lightly modded cars compared to what the BMWs are doing. I'm sure if you did the same mods to an E55 it would be a sub 10s car! No point in hating on each other, they are both great cars. Obviously we chose the AMG's because thats what we liked (could have bought a M with the same money).
Vic- No need to brag about what your car can run. Sure its going to be a beast but nobody likes a cocky person.

I didnt run elsewhere b/c i had no time to go out to any of them (good ones are 5 hours away easy).

I had to brag b/c Jangy's above post made me do so.

Thanks for not being one of the regular's here and reply with childish remarks.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by rflow306
I actually ran my time's at Moroso were many supercharged m3's have run.

Thats great, i know Jerry ran there with his old setup (11.9@125). He also didnt have insane tires like you did. But i guarantee your times would be substantially higher at LACR.

Your times were great btw. I would have loved a race between us with my previous setup.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:06 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Whatever, quit the yappin and pay for my trip to walk your outdated and entry level M. I never said you should be banned. You want to keep taking personal jabs, do it. I can roll with the best of them. Good luck getting me banned.

Talk is all I ever see out of any of the M crew. That is it. Never anything new or even interesting. Just yap yap yap. Look at my ride and all the crap on it, yet you can't even drive the purpose built thing around.

In all honesty, you simply bore me. You bring nothing new to this or any discussion. All I see is posts of ifs and shoulda couldas.

AMG is indeed > M. All day and all night. Hehe. You must have doubts yourself to take that comment personally. It was actually a joke for Ling.

It is funny how we stereotype people. Rice rockets are known for the fly bys LONG after they get used and M car fanatics get their shorts all wound up with a simple AMG>M. That was actually the joke and you bit like a farm raised trout.

Baahhhh Bahhhh, little sheep.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 E55
Nice kill Baller...but next time please pull the car over and give him a questionaiire to fill out to familiarize yourself with his car and to learn whether he may be running stock so you can let up a little so its a close race ..or better yet you can let him win. This way there won't be a bunch of people coming on here complaining that you raced a stock car. Or maybe you are hypnotizing these people and forcing them to race you ...yeah thats it.
Old 02-15-2007, 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by jangy
Whatever, quit the yappin and pay for my trip to walk your outdated and entry level M. I never said you should be banned. You want to keep taking personal jabs, do it. I can roll with the best of them. Good luck getting me banned.
Your car wouldnt be walking anything, not even an outdated entry level little ole M3.

Talk is all I ever see out of any of the M crew. That is it. Never anything new or even interesting. Just yap yap yap. Look at my ride and all the crap on it, yet you can't even drive the purpose built thing around.
Hmm really? Go to some nearby road races and watch the AMG's racing, lol. I drove my car daily, it went to dyno's, track's and markets. I dont see any 1/4 mile times from you, do i?

In all honesty, you simply bore me. You bring nothing new to this or any discussion. All I see is posts of ifs and shoulda couldas.
You are full of it. I really hope people see this.

AMG is indeed > M. All day and all night. Hehe. You must have doubts yourself to take that comment personally. It was actually a joke for Ling.
Good for you have fun in your AMG, and others will have fun in their M's. A joke for someone else but directed to my post and myself. Stop trying to justify yourself, we know your true intentions.

It is funny how we stereotype people. Rice rockets are known for the fly bys LONG after they get used and M car fanatics get their shorts all wound up with a simple AMG>M. That was actually the joke and you bit like a farm raised trout.

Baahhhh Bahhhh, little sheep.

Once again, i highly doubt its a joke. Anytime i hear/see BMW on this forum theres Jangy talking the most ish. Its plain and simply clear you cannot keep your shorts down, and it keeps wounding up. Simple fact again, all you did is see a picture of a BMW in my sig and posted a stupid remark (AMG > M). Your heart melted when you saw a BMW picture and started acting childish again. Lets not be hypocrit's here and have a normal conversation. Stop trying to turn things around when in fact it was you who couldnt keep your mouth shut.

NOW HONESTLY GO RUN AT LACR AND BEAT MY TIME. I WILL PAY FOR YOUR TRIP IF YOU BEAT IT.
Old 02-15-2007, 04:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
No longer stock '06 E55, A3 3.2 Quattro, LRD4 HSE, R107 280SL

Old 02-15-2007, 05:15 AM

996 C4, previously owned 996 c2, c32 amg, 350z, R33 GTR, R34 GTR
This thread is entertaining, I have been tempted by an E55 for a while and I think its fabulous that a family saloon can hold its own against a supercar (at least in a straight line). The p-cars are fantastic if you want DRIVER INVOLVEMENT, probably unsurpassed in this respect. This fact stops me buying the 55 although the performance and luxury combination is one that AMG are probably the best at.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
No longer stock '06 E55, A3 3.2 Quattro, LRD4 HSE, R107 280SL
I find it hilarious when people cannot accept their mark or car can be beaten ... most of the time its a fluke or crappy driving anyway ... bottom line is there are just too many variables to get all twisted up about what amounts to no more than friggin' metal.

Guess we all love our metal !!!!
Old 02-15-2007, 05:33 AM

05 E55, R33 GTR, R33 GTS-t
What is with the group of tards on this forum?

Can someone start a new thread where they can post all their crying, and if's and buts in? Its all such a load of *****.

So what the hell are the prerequisites for any kill story? Pull the guy over and get him to admit he was actually "trying" before it can be posted?

And as for all the comparing fruit stuff, please. If power boosting mods didnt exist then maybe that would be relevant.

And SCM3, please dont come one here and bash Jangy (and others), whilst he has been known to be controversial, he sure has a much greater following here than you do. Why dont you stick to one of the many forums you use where people actually appreciate your input?

SCM3 followers, follow him out of here.

And for the petty record, i would love to own an M/P-car anyday.

Last edited by sly55; 02-15-2007 at 05:36 AM.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:10 AM

similar 997tt experience

I had a very similar experience over the weekend with a 997tt. I have a 2003 e55 with 12k miles ... completely stock. I am very familiar with porsches.. and have owned 4 of them including my present cup car. They are all fast ... but I think the thing about the porsches is the handling .... they have always made their mark having smaller engines putting out more hp/ltr and of course better hanndling than pretty much anything out there.
The bottom line is ... the 997tt had no advantage from 50mph over my e55 which surprised me somewhat. However I had to slow down alot more when we hit the first corner. Then I went home and took my entire family out to dinner in my 4 door sedan!
Old 02-15-2007, 08:12 AM

996 C4, previously owned 996 c2, c32 amg, 350z, R33 GTR, R34 GTR
Originally Posted by sly55
What is with the group of tards on this forum?

Can someone start a new thread where they can post all their crying, and if's and buts in? Its all such a load of *****.

So what the hell are the prerequisites for any kill story? Pull the guy over and get him to admit he was actually "trying" before it can be posted?

And as for all the comparing fruit stuff, please. If power boosting mods didnt exist then maybe that would be relevant.

And SCM3, please dont come one here and bash Jangy (and others), whilst he has been known to be controversial, he sure has a much greater following here than you do. Why dont you stick to one of the many forums you use where people actually appreciate your input?

SCM3 followers, follow him out of here.

And for the petty record, i would love to own an M/P-car anyday.
Hey SLY55 do you still have the R33?, I had one a while back (and a 34), miss them like hell
Old 02-15-2007, 10:15 AM

I just turned in my 04 E55 and have a new 997TT. I think up to triple digits from a rolling start, both cars will be about even. The E55 has a torque advantage and no lag whatsoever, which makes up for the weight difference. The 997TT will kill it from a dead stop though just because it launches so hard with 4wd, and will walk away after you get into the triple digits.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:51 AM

EClou, there u have it. It was about 50 to 130 mph ....
Old 02-15-2007, 11:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Amazing here on the AMG forum there is so much dis-belief that an MB even a modded one could beat a porsche? I have raced two, I did get the jump on a 07 997 tt, then was brutally whipped by an 996 tt a few months later, course it was modded to 560 hp but still he whooped me. The P car is awesome but you can beat em and it all depends on the launch whether from a stop or a roll. I know the 55 could keep up , so it is not unreasonable to believe my MB brothers KILL STORY. This guy on this day smoked a turbo, hats off for picking on such capable cars. Can't we all agree , anything "can" happen on the streets?
Old 02-15-2007, 11:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W221 S65 AMG
If anyone wants to see my stage 3 + methly lose BADLY to my good friends 800hp+ 996tt let me know and i will send you the 5MB video file. I am not going to jack around uploading it. PM me if interested.

His car's true output and 1/4 is top secret since he races for big $$ on the streets. he jumped like 5 cars on me from 20-60mph then toyed with me and stayed 5 cars ahead until i saw it was futile at about 90mph.

With this 996tt he beat a N/A 383 C5 (10.8 on motor) but it was spraying a 2 stage 400 hp worth of NOS so should be below 10s easy. He also beat a 422 C6 with a MASSIVE S/C running 15 psi of boost on race gas with a 100 shot by 2 cars to 100mph. The car also beat his old C5tt which ran 9.90s@150. So...what you see in this video is what happends when a 11 sec and ~9? sec car race...its a joke.

so for those that are interested in another apples to oranges race you will see the outcome. People that have seen the video asked me if I was even racing...and yes i was
Old 02-15-2007, 12:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
Yes I am a total nut when it comes to cichlids....the wolf fish is no joke.

I'd rather get spanked then bitten by it...attached are some pics I found on google of a full grown one...it is the ugliest thing on earth....the smaller ones around about 8 inches in these pics...mine was over a foot long.

It bullied a ate the fins off my two wild caught 14 inch jaguar and 14 inch dovii cichlids from Nicargua.... which are below fighting....the tank was a mad house....teeth hanging out everywhere

I live in the DC area...I think Treynor lives in Cali? Would be cool to run one. My friend has a 800hp 996 TT Evoms stage +++++. He spanks me silly like I am glued to the road as it traps 140mph.

Hey a fellow aquarium enthusiast. Awesome. I own Liquid Life USA. we manufacture frozen reef feeds. We have our first product coming out for Freshwater fish. It is a mix of Daphnia and Cyclop-eeze. The mix is about 75-25. Great for Protein and Color. The Cyclop-eeze has about 3,000ppm of Carotenoids. So you get intense color. if you have any small fish, as in under 4 inches, I'd be happy to send some out to you.

Ohh, and your car is just sick.

E
Old 02-15-2007, 03:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W221 S65 AMG
Originally Posted by emrliquidlife
Hey a fellow aquarium enthusiast. Awesome. I own Liquid Life USA. we manufacture frozen reef feeds. We have our first product coming out for Freshwater fish. It is a mix of Daphnia and Cyclop-eeze. The mix is about 75-25. Great for Protein and Color. The Cyclop-eeze has about 3,000ppm of Carotenoids. So you get intense color. if you have any small fish, as in under 4 inches, I'd be happy to send some out to you.

Ohh, and your car is just sick.

E
Yeah i have a small tank with a flowerhorn, blackbelt and black nasty/hatian odo...would love a sample...I will PM you. I am always trying to make the flowerhorn look better and show quality.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 997-TT Spankage