Violated. Raped. Assaulted.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 04:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Eleanor Owner
Dude just because he had a radar detector, it doesn't mean that he street races. What the hell are you talking about? Go away man, people like you bring negative energy to a place where it certainly isn't welcome.
Ahh what the hell are you talking about?? Here's my original post below, can you re-read it, and tell me where I ever accused him of street racing??

Originally Posted by Thericker
Funny how you talked down and preached to me about how bad it is to race or speed on the freeway, but look what you have--Errr' had in your car??? a Passport 8500 Radar detector??
Ahh does that mean you are speeding but trying to dodge tickets w/radar?? joke !!

Last edited by Thericker; 01-23-2007 at 04:14 AM.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:06 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E55
You don't even have a clue what Chicagox, was doing this past week, for no reason except he hates me, and my C6, the guy flat-out stalked me and tried to ruin every thread I touched crazy krap...

(Sniff) ...and he hates me.......(Sob) .....and my car.....

Go away, tool.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:45 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
Damn... That sucks.. I dont know what I would do if I ever caught someone doing that.

Now a little prayer for the ***** who committed the crime: May thousands of razor blades slit his ***** and may a jar of alcohol and a pound of salt fall on the open wounds... Amen.

Hope it all gets worked out for you.

Originally Posted by ChicagoX
Somebody liked the E55 so much last night, they decided to break in.

Victims:

Passport 8500 Blue
Revos
Tag Heuer
Mag Light
Copy of Jackass 2

Right in front of my downtown townhome, 200 pounds of dog sleeping six feet away.

I really liked that Mag Light, too. I hope whomever did this burned their lips on their bloody crack pipe.
Old 01-23-2007, 01:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
You don't even have a clue what Chicagox, was doing this past week, for no reason except he hates me, and my C6, the guy flat-out stalked me and tried to ruin every thread I touched crazy krap...

Are you kidding? You think I flamed him because I inserted a "Roll eyes smiley?" I also inserted a regular smiley showing it was cool, he didn't get it and I re-posted my intent wasn't a flame... Get a grip dude Even w/this amount of smileys I'm not even close to flaming you man, calm down...
Okay man, no hard feelings. I guess tone is very hard to gauge on the internet.

BTW, the great dane in one of the pics up top is beautiful! I think even my Dobermann (Claus) would go hide in the bushes from that one
Old 01-23-2007, 05:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by transferred
Okay man, no hard feelings. I guess tone is very hard to gauge on the internet.

BTW, the great dane in one of the pics up top is beautiful! I think even my Dobermann (Claus) would go hide in the bushes from that one
It's all good, I see how interpreting intent from a post can be easily misjudged

I have a Brindle Great Dane 10yrs old, great dogs, his name is Atlas, weighs 195lbs, rescued him from a shelter when he was 2..People that mistreat animals SUK!!

Last edited by Thericker; 01-23-2007 at 09:32 PM.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
It's all good, I see how interpreting intent from a post can be easily misjudged

I have a Brindle Great Dane 10yrs old, great dogs, his name is Atlas, weighs 195lbs, rescued him from a shelter when he was 2..People that mistreat animals SUK!!
Atlas is a beautiful dog. 195lbs-that's a big boy. Rescuing is such a wonderful way to acquire an animal. One of my best dogs was a former racing greyhound I found by the side of a freeway. Chucked out a car as she had injured her cruciate and could no longer run is what the vet reckoned. Grrrr
Old 01-23-2007, 10:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter
Atlas is a beautiful dog. 195lbs-that's a big boy. Rescuing is such a wonderful way to acquire an animal. One of my best dogs was a former racing greyhound I found by the side of a freeway. Chucked out a car as she had injured her cruciate and could no longer run is what the vet reckoned. Grrrr
Thanks! I love'em he's my best buddy!! There really an interesting breed, besides the normal dog stuff, he and others I've seen notice anything out of place, say you bought a new lamp & set it up, Atlas will instantly notice & investigate it, even something as small as a tea cup, phone, kar keys, literally anything new in his area...To funny

Yes, I hate animal abuse more than anything, got into a brawl over it, driving w/X-girlfriend down a residential area, see this loser holding his full grown Lab/mix by the scruff of his neck 3 feet off the ground screaming at it, I yelled something to him he told me to ***** off, before you know it blows are swinging, girlfriends freaking out, I basically beat the snot outta this guy, cops came, and let us both go since neither side pressed charges (he actually thru the 1st punch, & witnesses backed me up on what happened) I did however report his abuse w/dog to the ASPCA...

I can't understand people who do these types of things, pets are beautiful creatures, all they want to do is please you, and give unconditional love
Old 01-23-2007, 10:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 237 Likes on 184 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
Unhappy Sorry To Hear That Man

Hope all the dog's cheer you up a little. Here's my "puppy."

Old 01-23-2007, 11:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Thanks! I love'em he's my best buddy!! There really an interesting breed, besides the normal dog stuff, he and others I've seen notice anything out of place, say you bought a new lamp & set it up, Atlas will instantly notice & investigate it, even something as small as a tea cup, phone, kar keys, literally anything new in his area...To funny

Yes, I hate animal abuse more than anything, got into a brawl over it, driving w/X-girlfriend down a residential area, see this loser holding his full grown Lab/mix by the scruff of his neck 3 feet off the ground screaming at it, I yelled something to him he told me to ***** off, before you know it blows are swinging, girlfriends freaking out, I basically beat the snot outta this guy, cops came, and let us both go since neither side pressed charges (he actually thru the 1st punch, & witnesses backed me up on what happened) I did however report his abuse w/dog to the ASPCA...

I can't understand people who do these types of things, pets are beautiful creatures, all they want to do is please you, and give unconditional love
You're welcome.

I hope the ASPCA pressed charges or something. Great work decking him though- wished i'd been there to tickle his ribs with my size tens

I miss my bulldog so bad- longterm girlfriend and I just split and she has the dog.

If you're going to be in the LA area anytime send me a PM so we can exchange numbers and go for a run (even though i'll need rain to be competitive!)

Old 01-24-2007, 12:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter
You're welcome.

I hope the ASPCA pressed charges or something. Great work decking him though- wished i'd been there to tickle his ribs with my size tens

I miss my bulldog so bad- longterm girlfriend and I just split and she has the dog.

If you're going to be in the LA area anytime send me a PM so we can exchange numbers and go for a run (even though i'll need rain to be competitive!)

I hear ya on missing'em...... I had a black Labrador Retriever named Toby, best dog I ever had, he died in my arms at the Vettes office of an aneurysm, 14yrs old..Still think about him to this day....

I'll do that, I looked at your sig & thought what are you talking about you got a TT P-car---sold, damn I bet that was a fun ride...