E63 need ricing info help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 04:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by trezaei
$7K is not only realistic, it's standard. $11K is realistic. Cancel your order, get your $1K back, I bet you anything they'll call you within a day to make a deal.
Also, have someone here (like Vadim) search dealer inventories for the color you want and just have the car shipped after negotiation.
Trezaei, I'm looking for an E63 to purchase within the next month or so.
I called MB Anaheim, Beverly Hills, Fletcher Jones, Laguna Niguel, etc... and the max price drop one of them offered was $6,000 off MSRP.

Which dealer agreed to the $11,000 off MSRP???
Please provide name and location.

Thanks for your help,
Old 02-16-2007, 04:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 BMW 640ix GC (Ruby Black)
Originally Posted by Bubbaboy
Called Mercedes Benz Manhattan and asked if they had an E63 they said no but they could get one...They got one for me in a week and gave me 2% off the price of the car...I thought I was getting a fairly good deal until I read this thread...kinda feel like I got ripped off a little.
JD
Believe me, you're in good company.

My local dealer, one from whom I had bought my last two cars, including an M5 (it's a Mercedes/BMW group) wouldn't let me test drive the E63 and wouldn't give me much more than $500 off. All the dealers I tried (including MB Manhattan) were, as I stated above, prima donnas. You got the car you wanted and (assuming you're in NYC) don't have to worry about being inconvenienced (MB Manhattan is another story but I'm sure you can take care of them). I decided to go to NJ to get a bit more off and am beginning to regret the logistical difficulties.

And even though its a bit self-serving I wholeheartedly agree with ROCKETW19's post. Enjoy the car. Believe it or not there ARE more important things than money and better ways to demonstrate your competence as a human being than getting the most $ off your car. We can gain/lose large sums of money in the market, our homes or other investments and it's just one of those things. If $5-8000 is the MOST you give up in your lifetime you can count yourself lucky.

Further, and with all due respect to the posters, my guess is that the stories of money off may be a BIT exaggerated. In any case they most certainly will depend on whether or not you're willing to take what the dealer has and/or how far you're willing to go to do business.

=NLK=

Last edited by nlk10010; 02-16-2007 at 04:43 PM.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:04 PM

I have a jade green 2007 e63 wagon and would consider selling it. 6700 miles.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 AMG C63 S
Originally Posted by dhmlr
I have a jade green 2007 e63 wagon and would consider selling it. 6700 miles.
PM with the details.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:24 PM

'07 S550 Sil/Gry with 2012 S65 Facelight
Originally Posted by sack5000
PM with the details.
I was just out at Smythe and test drove a black E63 that they had, the guy there offered me 87k out the door for the demo car that had 4k miles on it... Pano, Keyless, Navi, parktronic...
Old 03-06-2007, 07:17 PM

Mercedes C43 AMG
Thanks for everyone's input on this thread. The wagon came, and I managed to get $7k off MSRP after I negotiated a bit. Could've done better, but probably the best under the circumstances.

The color combo is quite nice. Interior quality is nice, with good seat adjustment. Fuel economy for the first 30miles is tolerable at 18.9mpg. Car corners quite flat with good grip, even in comfort mode. I haven't got the chance to test the power yet since I want to do a proper break in but the torque up to 4k rpms is more than sufficient with a nice rumble. One thing I noticed which I don't really like thus far are the gauges. They are way too small, esp the tach. The clock on the left is as big as the tach! I don't think I need a clock there. I think the place should be reserved for other type of gauges, like oil temp, etc. Also, I don't like how the engine does not match revs on downshifts.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:49 PM

I'm happy you hear you got the car at a great prices. Now take it out and do a few donuts for us...lol. j/k