Malcolm

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 10:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by Rock
If you don't watch yourself I'm going to have to link you as well.

Okay, sorry........no more stupid stuff!!
LOL, you had me for a second.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Okay, sorry........no more stupid stuff!!
I'm wondering if you could help it!
Old 03-10-2007, 11:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 E55
Originally Posted by ProjectC55
Hold on you forgot another addition:

bjudgedby55 = Malcom ........... Jamusa = relative of Malcom...........blackbenzz = 10% kickback from Malcom.......ProjectC55 = friend in denial.....And ROCK= RETARD!!!!!

The guy apparantly lied to Ahmed about how he modded his E55 according to Ted and yes I was fooled too! So now what? We have nothing to do with Malcolm and just how Ted got caught out there it could have happened to anyone else clown! I hope Ahmed will add to this as well.

However you cannot deny that folks have seen the car at the dragstrip run low 11's high 10's. Was that an illusion?
We should keep this on track...it's safe to say we can get a Yugo to run 10's if you put enough gas thru it...the thread is about Ted getting it up the *** with BS mods that were never done. This loser isn't creating magic by spraying a car....
Old 03-10-2007, 11:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by vader
We should keep this on track...it's safe to say we can get a Yugo to run 10's if you put enough gas thru it...the thread is about Ted getting it up the *** with BS mods that were never done. This loser isn't creating magic by spraying a car....
Nope it's not safe to say that about a yugo unless you've done it!

However I am aware that the thread is about Ted getting screwed but I'm only saying that eye witnesses saw the car do good runs. Yes I believed as did others that the high ten runs were done on all motor. And that I for one am guilty of saying that ths guy is the truth when in fact he is'nt. This is all hind site and I would never endorse a fraudulent person knowing that they are out there just to rip off good folks.

PS Show me the Yugo that can run tens on NO2 with it's present motor and I'll give you my HOUSE!!! If your gonna exaggerate please use a better ex!
Old 03-10-2007, 12:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 E55
Nope it's not safe to say that about a yugo unless you've done it!

However I am aware that the thread is about Ted getting screwed but I'm only saying that eye witnesses saw the car do good runs. Yes I believed as did others that the high ten runs were done on all motor. And that I for one am guilty of saying that ths guy is the truth when in fact he is'nt. This is all hind site and I would never endorse a fraudulent person knowing that they are out there just to rip off good folks.

PS Show me the Yugo that can run tens on NO2 with it's present motor and I'll give you my HOUSE!!! If your gonna exaggerate please use a better ex!
Depends on what it's present motor is I guess. Sounds like the guy oohed and ahhed people with a hidden nitrous sytem to create an illusion of an all motor 10 second pass. Street racers have been doing that for eons. Difference is this guy laid the pipe to people and BS'd about heads and other mods that were not installed .
Old 03-10-2007, 02:51 PM

2004 E55
Ted,

very sorry to hear about your loss! See what many people here don't understand is sometimes when things are too good to be true, guess what!

When you see people talk this and talk that, but always seem to have the excusses ready when dead lines come up, or something convenient always happens for why things aren't done or they can't prove there claims. I have seen this so often that i try to just ignore it, but every so often someone goes and tugs on those short and curlies and you go off!

Hey Ted, not sure what your plans are, but thank you for exposing the truth, and also keep your head up, cause you'll have your truck runnning better then it ever did, just take a deep breath, and regroup, Kleemann, Evo, Renntech can easily get your truck hualing *** again, just sucks that it got slowed down by a snake!

Holla if you need a hand with anything!
Old 03-10-2007, 03:27 PM

Bentley Flying Spur, CL550
I'm curious as to what blackbenzz feels about this. I too have read a couple of posts with him biggin' up Malcolm to the fullest. With 50+ posts(negative ones at that) about someone he bigs up on the regular and no response whatsoever, makes blackbenzz SEEM to be part of the "dark side"
Old 03-10-2007, 06:51 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Damn, it has been a few years since we have had a similar scam issue. The way I am feeling right now with even legitimate companies, I wish there was a charma bat to use to smack some sense into some of these idiots.

Ted: I feel for ya, man. I hope all works out. In the end, I hope it is just your money that is lost and not your car that is trashed. Good luck !!!
Old 03-10-2007, 07:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E 55
Originally Posted by WayneE
I know some other locals, who don't own MBs, that have seen Malcolm's car run well into the 10s, too.
Yes, someone i use to race with in the nmra reportedly saw his car run mid to high ten's and told me about it.
Now we learn the truth about how it was done. I would like to add that a 10.50 is very believable with 175 hp of nitrous, but that is neither here nor there the subject at hand is his stealing of Ted's money.

My questions is Malcolm/Alias claimed to be a Kleeman dealer why didn't Klee come in here and say something. He was a reported K4 customer.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Administrator

Received 507 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by rflow306

My questions is Malcolm/Alias claimed to be a Kleeman dealer why didn't Klee come in here and say something. He was a reported K4 customer.
My guess is that a gesture like that would have made Kleemann out to be the performance police. What would be gained by embarrassing a former customer and harming his shops reputation and ability to do business. A quick call to Colorado would have told you that Malcom was NOT a Kleemann distributor/installer. If I recall correctly, that fact was also discussed in previous Malcom threads.

You also have to wonder how Malcom was going to install Kleemann parts if he didn't have access to their hardware, software, or tech support.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:48 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
I dunno Rock. If you came on here saying you represented me, I'd slap you silly IF I saw it. I'm in no way saying Kleeman knew or was in any way involved and it is definitely a grey zone. I guess it would have simply been convenient, had K called BS. This whole thing sucks. Again, I am just glad that the car is okay and that the **** head didn't send back an E320 or steal the car.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:56 PM
Administrator

Received 795 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by E55JAY
In response to the above comments I can ASSURE you that there is NO I repeat NO CONNECTION between blackbenzz/Ahmad and Malcolm from Hi-Tech Boyz any comments to the contrary are just not fair. Please take my comments as respectable as I am THE oldest MBWOrld member, I have seen all the scams come and go and please take blackbenzz's/Ahmad's name out of this Malcolm deal for he is not connected in ANY way.

this is a blatant lie and I demand a recount I am the oldest member besides a chosen few. Dont steal my thunder Oh I am talking about the oldest member part if I didnt just mention it.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E 55
My guess is that a gesture like that would have made Kleemann out to be the performance police. What would be gained by embarrassing a former customer and harming his shops reputation and ability to do business. A quick call to Colorado would have told you that Malcom was NOT a Kleemann distributor/installer. If I recall correctly, that fact was also discussed in previous Malcom threads.

You also have to wonder how Malcom was going to install Kleemann parts if he didn't have access to their hardware, software, or tech support.
I guess you are right they were in the dark, like all of us, with regards to his true intentions. I will refrain from being a Monday morning quarterback.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Ted Baldwin
...........there is a guy in Maryland with a rather fast W211 E55 that runs in the 10's. I recently shipped my G55 to him for some mods and I have received a lot of enquiries from W211 e55's owners and I decided to post the info so that people can have it. The questions are as follows? There is still a l

1. Is Malcolm a Kleemann Dealer? No malcolm is not a Kleemann Kleemann dealer. His own E55 was shipped to Colorado for Kleemann K4.

2. Why does he say he is a Kleemann Dealer. I don't know

3. What mods does his car have to run in the 10's on motor alone while no one else can do it? He is running 175 shot of nitrous. Nothing else on the motor except Kleemann K4. The 10sec runs were all on nitrous. He has a stealth nitrous set up

4. What other mechinal mods does malcolm offer? Well it depends how much money you have. I was offered ported heads, underdrive pulleys, ported intake, nitrous kit, etrude hone process, injector upgrade,torque converter.

5. Had he done any of these mods before on an AMG V8K engine? He told me he did so on many AMG's including JAmusa's car and that is why Jamusa's car is so fast. Well, I have been on the phone with Jamusa all week and Malcolm DID NOT do any of the above to Jamusa's. I'll let Jamusa tell you exactly what, if anything Malcolm did for his car. To my suprise, after getting my car back, I learned that mine was the first AMGV8K that malcolm had done this mods to.

6. How is your car? well my car is currently not driveable. I don't know exactly what he did or didn't do. He refuses to tell me.

7. How about the reported 569wheel HP dyno. before I sent my car to Malcolm, I asked him if he had a 4wheel dyno. He said, yes. After my car got there he told me his dyno was broken. He reportedly took my car to another location to dyno it. He refuses to tell me where. The name and/or number of the dyno shop are not listed on the dynograph. My take is that the dynograph is fake.

8. What will you do now. My car is at a local Kleemann dealer being looked at. The engine bay is a mess of wires and tubes. No local shop thinks I had any ported heads done to my car.

9. I am not even trying to figure out what he did wrong. I am at the begining of figuring out what he didn't do so at least I can be refunded. For instance, I have no underdrive pulleys. The pulleys are stock eventhough I was charged for them. No torque converter.........of course you don't need it in a full time 4wheel drive with diff lock. The Water pump he installed in my car as part of a complicated two pump system...........that johnsom pump is a used pump that cam from Jamusa's car when Jamusa had his car in his shop. I'll let Jamusa shed more light if he chooses to. It won't be so bad except that the pump was leaking had to be replaced when I got my car back.

10. He has come on the board under different screen names to praise himself and get additional victims. I am ashamed to say that I fell for it. You don't have to. He is very personable and smooth talking. Here is one of the threads he started to get AMG victims.

https://mbworld.org/forums/g55-amg-w463/177311-g55-runs-e55-11-60-et.html

11. In summary, fellow AMG enthusiasts, there is no magic. There are no E55's running in the 10's on motor alone. No G55's running in the 11's. I have learned my lesson. If you want a nitrous system, call Malcolm. If you want anything else done to your car, stay far far away from Malcolm.

Ted
Ted well why don't you take this guy to court or something for messing up your vehicle?

This is the thing that is also puzzling to me! I hope you are not gonna allow him to get away with damaging your car if it's going to cost you a whole lot of $$ to get it back in order!

You should take it to litigation if you spent $$ with him and now have to take the car elsewhere to repair what was at first a perfectly working vehicle. You should have a work order i would assume.

However again i'm ssorry for the crap you now have to deal with. I say take him to court.

Last edited by ProjectC55; 03-11-2007 at 12:24 PM.
Old 03-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Out Of Control!

Ted,

Very sorry to hear this. Hope this guys gets what he deserves. Good luck.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Wow! I cant believe all these people think I have ANYTHING to do with Malcolm! I saw his car run at the track and he did run the numbers I posted. How the hell do you come off accusing me of getting cuts of profits he makes etc etc. I never received a DIME form Malcolm or anyone that has anything to do with Malcolm. I simply saw him run at the track, posted about it, found out who he was from the locals and went to his shop and checked it out. I saw his E55, his Evo, his drag car, and his three turbo supra at the shop. He seemed legit to me! I was asked by forum members to go check it out and I drove over an hour to his shop to see. I dont see what I did wrong. I'm sorry that he did what he did, but I assure you I had NOTHING to do with it. I am willing to go to his shop again and try to get this resolved.

I just cant believe fellow mbworlders accusing me of anything negative If you know me, then you know I wouldnt do anything like that. I even ordered 4 bumpers for locals and they ended up not fitting well and I took the whole hit and didnt ask a penny from them.

I didnt know this thread was going on until someone pm'd me. I'm not hiding, just didnt see this thread.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:52 PM

Bentley Flying Spur, CL550
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Wow! I cant believe all these people think I have ANYTHING to do with Malcolm! I saw his car run at the track and he did run the numbers I posted. How the hell do you come off accusing me of getting cuts of profits he makes etc etc. I never received a DIME form Malcolm or anyone that has anything to do with Malcolm. I simply saw him run at the track, posted about it, found out who he was from the locals and went to his shop and checked it out. I saw his E55, his Evo, his drag car, and his three turbo supra at the shop. He seemed legit to me! I was asked by forum members to go check it out and I drove over an hour to his shop to see. I dont see what I did wrong. I'm sorry that he did what he did, but I assure you I had NOTHING to do with it. I am willing to go to his shop again and try to get this resolved.

I just cant believe fellow mbworlders accusing me of anything negative If you know me, then you know I wouldnt do anything like that. I even ordered 4 bumpers for locals and they ended up not fitting well and I took the whole hit and didnt ask a penny from them.

I didnt know this thread was going on until someone pm'd me. I'm not hiding, just didnt see this thread.
My apologies for assuming you were part of the "dark side" on this matter.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

If Malcolm also had any sense he'd sign up, this way we'd hear the whole story from both parties.

I had no idea Ted sent his car from Georgia all the way up to Maryland to get his car wrkd on.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
300ce
Ted well why don't you take this guy to court or something for messing up your vehicle?

This is the thing that is also puzzling to me! I hope you are not gonna allow him to get away with damaging your car if it's going to cost you a whole lot of $$ to get it back in order!

You should take it to litigation if you spent $$ with him and now have to take the car elsewhere to repair what was at first a perfectly working vehicle. You should have a work order i would assume.

However again i'm ssorry for the crap you now have to deal with. I say take him to court.
..............I have already retained an attorney. First is to reconcile from Malcolm's point of view exactly what he did vs what he promised to do and charged for. Car was returned without any service slip or document showing what was done to the car as is customary. My efforts to get in writting what was actually done has been unsuccessful. He admits that not everything was done, but says he was unable to discuss over the phone what specifically was done or not done. He says I should call his shop on March 14th to get a fax of what was done. Why this was not sent with car is not clear to me. I just got tired of the run around and got an attorney.

..........On another note, I called Altered Atmosphere in Maryland as a forum member had suggested. I found out that my car was dynoed there because I insisted that the car be dynoed before returning it to me after I discovered that contrary to his claims, Malcolm did not have a dyno machine. Mind you, I got this information from someone else, never from Malcolm. He kept telling me that his Dyno machine was broken. In any case, someone at Altered atmosphere is fishing for my dynograph and will fax it to me. This unfortunately does not resolve the dyno problem because my car was hooked up to 75 shot of nitrous on the day the dyno was done. He did not have the bottle warmer to get the nitrous pressure higher. Over the phone, Malcolm stated that the nitrous switch was off and the reported 569WHP was on motor only. At this point I am unable to confirm that the car did dyno at 569WHP, and even if it did I bet it was with nitrous. My car dynoed at 491WHP prior to sending the car to Malcolm and I bet that the 569WHP if true is due to a 75shot of nitrous.

.........There is more including the fact that my car was there for 7 weeks instead of the 2weeks I promised. Interestingly at the 5week point, I went toYork on business and was to leave from New York to Maryland the next morning when Malcolm called me to tell me that he had a water pump failure while dynoing the car in his shop and had to order another water pump. This is interesting in retrospect since malcolm does not hae a dyno and the "new water" pump for which my car stayed another 2 weeks was a used pump he took out of Jamusa's car.

.........I appreciate the comments of everyone here. I do not think that any forum member was working with Malcolm. We all got fooled. I am ordinarily pretty skeptical about tuners. This time I got totally fooled. I am used to tuners doing what they are experienced at doing but being a bit too robust in their HP claims. I have come to expect this and was prepared for it. I just have never encountered a tuner who just lies outright about virtually everything. In a way, that got me. I just didn't think anyone could be that bold. After I got my car, he had the audacity to tell Jamusa that my car made 587RWHP, yes 587 not 569 and
that I loved his work. He then used me as a means to get Jamusa to agree to the ported heads. He did not know that at that time, Jamusa and I were actively communicating.

.........I will not mind at all if Malcolm will come to forum and explain whatever his side of the story is. Perhaps I can get some answers that I still don't have. This is not a case of a dispute between tuner and customer due to some misunderstanding. This is just plain incredible. The guy is not a Mercedes Benz tuner. It will be like chiropractor using your brain to practice aneurysm surgery.

Ted
Old 03-11-2007, 08:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Ted,

Ive known Mike Mahaffey the owner of Altered Atmosphere for years, actually I was just there to dyno my car at the beginning of the week. Let me know if I can be of some assistance.

Jason@gemsbyjwade.com
Old 03-11-2007, 08:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 E55
Anyone here that visits the EVO or Supra boards should post this link to make this punk bleed.
Old 03-11-2007, 08:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
00 KLEEMANN CLK 430 - 02 KLEEMANN CLK55 - 88 Euro / Jap AMG 560 SEC Widebody
Ahmad is a person of complete integrity. I've met him - anyone who has would tell you that he's straight up - ESPECIALLY when it comes to trying to honestly help fellow Benz fanatics. Lumping him in with scum like Malcolm is just plain wrong and uninformed. I'm not trying to flame anyone - it's just that Ahmad is is being accused of being someone that is the compete opposite of who he really is...
Old 03-11-2007, 09:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by lowphat
Ahmad is a person of complete integrity. I've met him - anyone who has would tell you that he's straight up - ESPECIALLY when it comes to trying to honestly help fellow Benz fanatics. Lumping him in with scum like Malcolm is just plain wrong and uninformed. I'm not trying to flame anyone - it's just that Ahmad is is being accused of being someone that is the compete opposite of who he really is...
Ditto that. After meeting him at AMGfest last summer, my impression of Ahmad is of a straight up gent/enthusiast. Carl (ProjectC55) too!

Ted, I hope all is well soon with the G.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
E-ZGO 53hp., 1999 E 430 sport, 2004 E 55, 2008 Tahoe LTZ on 24"s
Malcom I can't hear you!

Originally Posted by vader
Anyone here that visits the EVO or Supra boards should post this link to make this punk bleed.

TedMalcom
Old 03-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
First off, thanks to everyone that stood up for me, I really appreciate it.

To get to the topic: I assure everybody that I had absolutely NOTHING to do with it. I did say I saw him run 11.0 and he told me it was all motor. He also made a mid 10s pass and told me it was on nitrous (which I referred to as "on gas" when I posted). He also told me that he wasnt even pushing it that hard and it could do alot better (which is why I said he might be able to run 9's). I honestly believed him and actually talked to Cory at Kleemann about him. Malcolm also told me he was an authorized Kleemann dealer and was in constant contact with them. He seemed like a cool guy but I was wrong.

I was also the one that called out BmoreAMG to a race and then he disappeared. Why would I do that if I was involved in this?

Now if theres anything I can do to help out Ted, dont hesitate to ask. I've been scammed before and it's one of the worst feelings.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Malcolm