W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AMG_55 MOZ80s, TREZAEI, Yo bro's where are you? or if done w/repairs Jangy ready?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 08:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
AMG_55 MOZ80s, TREZAEI, Yo bro's where are you? or if done w/repairs Jangy ready?

I've exchanged #'s w/all of you trying to set-up "any race between a stock E55k or any 63 AMG, IE CLS, E, light mods kool, I know some have'm no biggie unless on the E55k, then that gets a little HOTT very quick!
I'll even run a the new ML63? anyone feel that would be an interesting race?
Bring it
All in good fun my friends, I love Mercs and would own another if able to afford it right now
I've left messages here, and your cellios? don't any of you wanna try and squash a C6 Vette? only mods are Cat-back & CAI

Lets try & set something up soon, ie anytime? even tomorrow evening? LA area?

Last edited by Thericker; 03-19-2007 at 08:52 PM.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 911 C4S
Dude, did you notice that you sounded exactly like those desperate m4w listing on Craig's List?
Old 03-19-2007, 08:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Kev04C320
Dude, did you notice that you sounded exactly like those desperate m4w listing on Craig's List?
Nope? but I guess if you find it funny? glad to be of assistance. I'm just trying to set up some fun races
Old 03-19-2007, 09:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
Just bustin' your chops. I'm without my beast right now so I have to find alternative entertainment. Sorry bro.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Just bustin' your chops. I'm without my beast right now so I have to find alternative entertainment. Sorry bro.
I figured, is she at the mercy of the Stealership I hate waitin' for Warranty work, we wont even talk about my feelings on non-warranty work-maintenence
Old 03-19-2007, 10:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
Originally Posted by Thericker
I figured, is she at the mercy of the Stealership I hate waitin' for Warranty work, we wont even talk about my feelings on non-warranty work-maintenence
Nah, it's at the body shop right now. I got rear-ended almost 2 weeks ago. The old lady with her zoom zoom plowed right into the left rear **** of my beast while I was at a dead stop and cost over 6K in damages (at least no damage to frame, suspension, or the body panels). To add insult to injury, the tow guys managed to break the front bumper off when they load my car up to the flatbed..... That's another 2K worth of damages. I probably won't get the car back till next week. However, I'm getting a new Carlsson trunk spoiler put on. Thinking about getting the Carlsson mufflers and Evosport rotors too.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:46 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
It will be a few weeks before I can race. Gotta break her back into life, slowly!!!!
Old 03-19-2007, 11:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Nah, it's at the body shop right now. I got rear-ended almost 2 weeks ago. The old lady with her zoom zoom plowed right into the left rear **** of my beast while I was at a dead stop and cost over 6K in damages (at least no damage to frame, suspension, or the body panels). To add insult to injury, the tow guys managed to break the front bumper off when they load my car up to the flatbed..... That's another 2K worth of damages. I probably won't get the car back till next week. However, I'm getting a new Carlsson trunk spoiler put on. Thinking about getting the Carlsson mufflers and Evosport rotors too.
Sorry to hear that! but since they fukd your front bumper ask them to replace it w/new E63 AMG bumper! looks hott, few on here have already done it! I always try n make a bad sitution turn out better than when started, sounds like you've got the right idea w/spoiler, go a bit further!

Hell now you're going to get hit upon resale wCarfax history, mod it a lil cosmetic mods can't wont void your fact waranty
Old 03-19-2007, 11:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by jangy
It will be a few weeks before I can race. Gotta break her back into life, slowly!!!!
I'll still race you whenever your ready bro holla at me! take care...

If you're not legally bound? we gotta know? who paid? and how much?
Old 03-20-2007, 12:28 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Not bound and it hasn't come to that. They stepped up on the repairs from day one. I've been moaning about having my baby down and the loss in value. I also am a wierd one in that I expect the old school treatment and I didn't get it, so I was upset. My expectations are pretty high and maybe unreal. I just was hoping for the proactive hug that never came.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Come on fellas! who wants to put a lowly Chevy in it's place?

Hell at this point I'll even run Modded K-1 K-2 whatever for grins, but really want to run a stock or near stock E55k E63 CLS63 ML63 modded or not, I'll be in most your areas tomorrow afternoon/evening lets run'em!

Make it happen son! 22's "Rob & Big" lol... LA area/Malibu/405/101/Hollywood/Sunset? name it!

I only have previously mentioned mods N/A you can check it over NO headers, NO tune, NO NOS, (U all know I hate that stuff anyway, engine killer! not worth it,) I have full 100k warranty it came w/C6 dealers barely except the light bolt-on mods I've done...So come on!

How bout you Vic? K-3 whatever for grins my C6 is a stout factory beast! A4 auto bring it on! (I know I'll loose just wanna have some fun!)

And *** the BS I said last time, I don't care if we caravan and draw the 6 0'clock news lets do it!

I test drove both the E55k & E63 a few weeks back, at dealer w/friend who's in the market, I'm dying to know how my Fiber-poly-bucket will do against one of your beasts! although after my test drives the E55k is deff the OWNER of the BEAST dept, 63 is anemic comparitively to E55k 0-100MPH But picks up in copland 150mph+ C6 does extremely well there as well.

It's wierd, just as many of you have said that owned both or did as I test drove them: The 63 feels fast, don't get me wrong, but not even close to that scary beastly kick in the **** the E55k delivers @ 2,000rpms
Old 03-20-2007, 06:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
The resale is like losing one model year, but I'm planning to keep that until my P-car comes in next year, so it's not too big of a deal. Worse case, I'll just trade it in and break even on my loan.

I thought about the E63 bumper but don't really the edgy look of it. Too much angles for me and doesn't fit the classy look of the beast. I prefer the more rounded and smooth look. With the Carlsson-style CF lip and the Carlsson trunk spoiler and mufflers, I'm going for a complete Carlsson exterior look
Old 03-20-2007, 07:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
The resale is like losing one model year, but I'm planning to keep that until my P-car comes in next year, so it's not too big of a deal. Worse case, I'll just trade it in and break even on my loan.

I thought about the E63 bumper but don't really the edgy look of it. Too much angles for me and doesn't fit the classy look of the beast. I prefer the more rounded and smooth look. With the Carlsson-style CF lip and the Carlsson trunk spoiler and mufflers, I'm going for a complete Carlsson exterior look
W/theme explanation I totally agree will look HOTT!!
Old 03-20-2007, 07:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
W/theme explanation I totally agree will look HOTT!!
By the time I'm done (probably early-mid April), it will be a totally blacked out beast :v

Next phase will be performance mods, but will need to find time to go down to Strong Island, NY to get it installed, coz I don't trust the "tuners" up here......
Old 03-20-2007, 12:05 PM

2006 E55 AMG
I've exchanged #'s w/all of you trying to set-up "any race between a stock E55k or any 63 AMG, IE CLS, E, light mods kool, I know some have'm no biggie unless on the E55k, then that gets a little HOTT very quick!
I'll even run a the new ML63? anyone feel that would be an interesting race?
Bring it
All in good fun my friends, I love Mercs and would own another if able to afford it right now
I've left messages here, and your cellios? don't any of you wanna try and squash a C6 Vette? only mods are Cat-back & CAI

Lets try & set something up soon, ie anytime? even tomorrow evening? LA area?
Love your attitude. Too bad you don't live in So. Nevada. I'm not stock but if I lived there I would meet up with you anytime. There are so many guys here that like to do that with all kinds of different cars. It's fun to see how your car handles against several different types of cars and bikes.
Old 03-20-2007, 02:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Rudyrono
Love your attitude. Too bad you don't live in So. Nevada. I'm not stock but if I lived there I would meet up with you anytime. There are so many guys here that like to do that with all kinds of different cars. It's fun to see how your car handles against several different types of cars and bikes.
Thanks seems us types are seperated by divine intervention or something
Old 03-21-2007, 06:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Come-on guys STEP UP! TRY & shut me up for once and for all! damn! where u all hiding at?

I'll boldly predict my lowly C6 A4 trans will be either DEAD EVEN OR even pull a couple lengths from any race Dig, rolling-0-60-whatever safe for road conditions Or freeway rolls from say 50-140+ whatever works.

These statements only apply to (a stock E55k)

Now this braggin is to pull you guys outta your office chairs & into your BEASTS to come shut Thericker up! I know plenty would love to see this

But like I said I'll race any of you 63,'s CLS-E-ML-WHATEVER modded to cause they're N/A and hardly any mods out so bring it!

Also like earlier even modded E55k K1-K2-K3 etc.. just for grinns

I see plenty of E's all over LA county always apearing very law abidingExcept this one E55k dealer plates brand new drivin' like a bat outta hell (I was in w220 Sclass no competition) later saw him pulled over on the (1) Malibu getting worked over by the Highway Pat

Last edited by Thericker; 03-21-2007 at 06:10 AM.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:38 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
I'm baaaaack!! Alright sean, let's set this up. I'm gonna spank your butt AND film it on HD video!! I'm busy Saturday with the symbolic meet. First, let's see who all wants to go for a spin and then we'll take it offline to setup details!!
Old 03-22-2007, 05:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
I'm baaaaack!! Alright sean, let's set this up. I'm gonna spank your butt AND film it on HD video!! I'm busy Saturday with the symbolic meet. First, let's see who all wants to go for a spin and then we'll take it offline to setup details!!
Bring it bro! I still have your cell # soo? you call me? or? don't be too surprised if it's more of a race than you think bro! she's a stout runner! can't wait!

Lets meet at least half way? Im in SB your in Diego right? so...details on phn
Old 03-22-2007, 06:07 PM

2006 E55 AMG
There was a nice C6 at the track last night. The owner is a friend of a friend. He ran very low 12's all night. Nice car, very impressive. He's got headers and a tune, that's it.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:37 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Bring it bro! I still have your cell # soo? you call me? or? don't be too surprised if it's more of a race than you think bro! she's a stout runner! can't wait!

Lets meet at least half way? Im in SB your in Diego right? so...details on phn

That is right. I won't be surprised. Actually, I am straight stock right now, so I don't even have any aspirations. I just want to relieve your itch. I'm more of a curvy canyon runner than a highway puncher, but a race is a race!! Also don't you be too surprised when my car is much more stable than the vette at speed and with road dips.

You not man enough to meet at Palomar, yet are you? I know, I know....too far.

I do have your number. We have crap going on most of the weekend. I have Symbolic on Saturday and may be getting my Reus system installed Sunday. The Stereo install is in OC (I think) so depending on when and how long that takes?
Old 03-22-2007, 08:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
That is right. I won't be surprised. Actually, I am straight stock right now, so I don't even have any aspirations. I just want to relieve your itch. I'm more of a curvy canyon runner than a highway puncher, but a race is a race!! Also don't you be too surprised when my car is much more stable than the vette at speed and with road dips.

You not man enough to meet at Palomar, yet are you? I know, I know....too far.

I do have your number. We have crap going on most of the weekend. I have Symbolic on Saturday and may be getting my Reus system installed Sunday. The Stereo install is in OC (I think) so depending on when and how long that takes?
Ahh I can hear it now "Ohh my new stereo drew power, & weighs etc...." Just playin' bud it'll be great to finally run ya! glad your problems are all sorted out I'm starting to enjoy the twisties more n' more, scary thing about them is....It turns into a "Who's got bigger ballzz" race than just seeing which car has the edge in straight freeway or stop light pulls, I'm also down for ripping up some stop lights

Hell I'd love to pull the OC route just because you guys have really nice brand new roads, w/plenty of traction! LA's like pothole infested old dump!

Infact I do have a place in mind, plenty of newer paved roads, w/a *****en 2mile twistie stretch near the 118 freeway

Last edited by Thericker; 03-22-2007 at 08:32 PM.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Rudyrono
There was a nice C6 at the track last night. The owner is a friend of a friend. He ran very low 12's all night. Nice car, very impressive. He's got headers and a tune, that's it.
Kool stuff to hear! yes w/little mods they become lethal like your E55k's.... wish you could join us!

I believe the tune does the most, it removes the dreaded Torque Management, GM put in place, so the 2004 C5 Z06 guys could still be faster than a base C6, not after tune there not! we weigh the same, have the same power, but the C5 Z06 kicks *** at the track hmmmm..

Reading before & after track results at the old fart rest home Vette forums deff proves it! BTW did I tell you guys how horrible it is at some of these Vette forums?

Jezzuss! it's like this...... if you're not stock, they hate you, all they talk about is buying stupid Loyd floor matts, and Zainoing their ballz, till they have to change their Depends adult diapers, no "Kill Section" place sux!

I debadged all my Vette logos/emblems, except for rear--- painted over the crossed flags w/gloss blk, then thru Carbon Fiber over it, totally smooth zero badging on hood or sides, posted pic's and you wouldn't believe the hate I recieved? funny ****e too, old fukurs going..."I saved up my entire life for this 50k Vette ! how dare you disgrace it like that? why would you destroy your Vette like that?" just on, & on, it went...retards

Infact can anyone photochop this lil beehatches tube top, and remove the damned GM/chevy logo

Last edited by Thericker; 03-22-2007 at 08:58 PM.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
The C6 with the 6sp auto trans is pretty good for a daily driver. Gotta give some props to GM
Old 03-22-2007, 09:21 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Infact can anyone photochop this lil beehatches tube top, and remove the damned GM/chevy logo
Screw the Chevy logo. Get the top off!!

Hehe, never fear. Weight is the last excuse I will use in my ride. When you weigh over 4000lbs, a few hundred here and ther means nothing!!

It seems that there is a good bit to gain on all high compression non-aspirated motors with tuning. I would never get an American car and not trick it out. I would mod my *** off, like the one that was at the rosebowl meet:
Attached Thumbnails AMG_55 MOZ80s, TREZAEI, Yo bro's where are you? or if done w/repairs Jangy ready?-img_0417-small-.jpg   AMG_55 MOZ80s, TREZAEI, Yo bro's where are you? or if done w/repairs Jangy ready?-img_0418-small-.jpg  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AMG_55 MOZ80s, TREZAEI, Yo bro's where are you? or if done w/repairs Jangy ready?