W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kleemann ( Don't stand behind there products )

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 04:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVOTECH Mercedes AMG
Talking

Originally Posted by Torquey55
I'm on Kleemann's side because of THEIR reputation.
I think THERE is a problem with the word THERE for some people.
THEY'RE going to flame me for posting this grade school level grammar.

Anyone starting a thread of this potential magnitude should at least spell check their ****. Your credibility is dead with me when I see stupid crap like that.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:00 PM
Banned

'05 C55(sold)'05 E55(sold)'06 911C4S(sold)'06 ML350 '06 CLS55(sold),buncha slo bikes
I'm on Kleemann's side because of THEIR reputation.
I think THERE is a problem with the word THERE for some people.
THEY'RE going to flame me for posting this grade school level grammar.

Anyone starting a thread of this potential magnitude should at least spell check their ****. Your credibility is dead with me when I see stupid crap like that.
Because the poster didn't use proper grammar means his credibility is at stake?That's absolutely ridiculous.Ever try to read a Dr.'s rx or handwritten report?
Most have horrible writing skills but that doesn't make them any less of a Doctor does it?
Old 04-29-2007, 05:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG 2002, C 63 AMG 2009
Hopefully "Matters" get resolved for both parties
Old 04-29-2007, 05:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by AdamG@EuroElites
No idea, you should ask jangy.

Josh,
Exactly,I dont see Renntech doing anything special.

I dont have anything against Renntech,but I'd never spend a penny with you at Eurolites.You alone keep me from shopping there.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EVOTECH Mercedes AMG
Originally Posted by Jrocket
Exactly,I dont see Renntech doing anything special.

I dont have anything against Renntech,but I'd never spend a penny with you at Eurolites.You alone keep me from shopping there.
Right. You are entitled to your own opinion. Just to clarify, i am not bashing Kleemann or defending Renntech.

Test Renntech customer's service once and let me know.
And this comment i made has a hint of sarcasm.

Last edited by AdamG@NorCal; 04-29-2007 at 05:39 PM.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by AdamG@EuroElites
Right. You are entitled to your own opinion. Just to clarify, i am not bashing Kleemann or defending Renntech.

And this comment i made has a hint of sarcasm.
Riiiiight!!!
Old 04-29-2007, 06:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55
Originally Posted by oldgixxer
Because the poster didn't use proper grammar means his credibility is at stake?That's absolutely ridiculous.Ever try to read a Dr.'s rx or handwritten report?
Most have horrible writing skills but that doesn't make them any less of a Doctor does it?
Dude we're talking elementary stuff, fundamentals that seem to be lacking around here at an alarming rate. It's basic English that has nothing to do with Doctors. They get paid to scribble.
Question for ya - How do you like the BREAKS on your TT compared to the E55? I think the BRAKES on my E55 are awesome.
Old 04-29-2007, 06:19 PM
Banned

'05 C55(sold)'05 E55(sold)'06 911C4S(sold)'06 ML350 '06 CLS55(sold),buncha slo bikes
When I read the opening words I immediately thought maybe he was french-canadian&that was the reason for the rough sentence structure but whatever.I hear what your saying but still doesn't make or break an individual imo
Old 04-29-2007, 06:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55
Spelling & grammar say a lot about you & your credibility as far as I'm concerned. It's quite irritating to see the quantity of punctuation & spelling errors every time I try to read here. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. You don't need a PhD to know basic English.

Dude is gonna start bashing on Kleemann's integrity and he cant spell "THEIR" correctly? **** that.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:03 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Hold up!! Whoever brought my name up. RennTech and Creative took care of my car. I had no customer service issues. I will likely purchase RennTech products again in the near future.

I guess that Kleeman would also have good customer service.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:20 PM

E55 AMG
Originally Posted by dragonAMG
Two Kleemann cars here with not a single problem. They have always stood behind their work.

Hopefully this gets resolved.

I couldn't agree more!!!!.....I have Kleemann mods and have had zero problems!!!!

I had some questions related to my K2 after installation, I contacted denmark directly and an hour later received a call from a gentleman named Klaus who is the Technical Director at Kleemann, what more can I say!!!
Old 04-29-2007, 07:30 PM
Banned

So if what your saying is true,an individual who is well versed in the English language is perceived as being more credible than one who is not? I'm sure there aren't any scam artist's out there who got straight A's in English 101.
I base my opinion on someone solely upon their actions,not how they look,spell,talk or type.I must be the only one

Good luck resolving your situation with Kleeman,hope it all works out in the end
Old 04-29-2007, 07:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Smart man!

Honestly, I don't really see anything wrong with this scenario. Based on the original post, Cory offered to fix the problem, no matter how long it takes. Why should any money be refunded? You can't return software in the store once opened, why should this be any different? That is just how software is sold.
EXACTLY! there's a big difference between returning a product and returning software. there really is no debate here, especially since kleemann offered to work on the problem until they get it right.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:21 PM

07 S65
Let's see what Cory has to say about this? I've sent my ECU back several times for different tunes. Never a problem and he was always willing to help. Two sides to every story boyz.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Spelling & grammar say a lot about you & your credibility as far as I'm concerned. It's quite irritating to see the quantity of punctuation & spelling errors every time I try to read here. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. You don't need a PhD to know basic English.

Dude is gonna start bashing on Kleemann's integrity and he cant spell "THEIR" correctly? **** that.
That is true to an extent. Some of the smartest people I know just don't care too much about impressing people through email or the net but are still very well respected in their field of expertise. However, no offense to anyone but most of the common mistakes are things you learn in elementary school (like 3rd/4th grade?) and don't see why people always screw those up. Even peope who were enrolled in ESL manage to get them right. What I can't stand is seeing errors such as those mentioned on a company website. That's credibility killer #1.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:42 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by Rock
I would tell anyone with an E55/63 not to modify these cars because they are great right out of the box. The only reason to ever modify your beast is if you suffer from the dreaded disease, Neveranofpower. My doctor has me on a drug cocktail for my illness but I don't think it's helping.
Pm me th elist of meds your dr. has you on. I need some of that in EXTRA strength! lol

I have Kleemann mods on my CLK55 and Cory has ALWAYS been helpful and very quick to respond. I will stick to Kleemann in the future
Old 04-29-2007, 09:37 PM
Out Of Control!

Whoa whoa whoa...put the brakes on son! Been dealing with Kleemann since they first came out on the scene and like every other tuners out there, there will be problems BUT what sets each tuner apart is the way they handle their customer service and Kleemann is barnone one of the best!

Cory is the man when it comes to these things!
Old 04-29-2007, 09:54 PM

honduh, bimmer, bEnz, ferrari and etc
Smart man!

Honestly, I don't really see anything wrong with this scenario. Based on the original post, Cory offered to fix the problem, no matter how long it takes. Why should any money be refunded? You can't return software in the store once opened, why should this be any different? That is just how software is sold.
you can not seriously believe those 2 situations are the same.

when you buy software from a store, they refuse return because you could have installed the software, you could be using the software, store has no way of knowing you are not. thats why there is no money back on open software.

in this case, customer requested to flash back to factory setting, and seller is the one that does the reverse flash, so seller knows for a fact that the buyer is NOT using the software. why shouldn't they issue a refund??
yes offering to fix the problem is good, but in this case its not practical, the car is down when ecu is out of the car, and it costs money to ship the ecu, you can not just do this forever. thats why the state lemon laws says dealers have to buy the car back if same problem is not fixed for 3 times, not unlimted times.
Old 04-29-2007, 10:40 PM

11 R8 V10 Cab / 12 Scion IQ / 11 Toyota Sienna / 07 CL550 / 09 C63 / 91 NSX / 00 S2000 / 01 TypeR
toro4me : Thanks for clarify , that is exactly what I mean . My customer is not keeping the ECU program , simply ask for Store credit or Flash to other vehicle that might work . ( what's wrong with that )

bleek : I request to have an mechanic Flight up to Van to fix the problem , but Cory refuse .

chiromikey : It has been 3 times already , how many more times do you think is fair ? who should be respond for X time shipping charge . ( Please teach me ).

Torquey55 : I admit my english is not good compare to you guys , but being a 100% Chinese born in HK , I think I am doing pretty well , ( why don't you try to speak / type in Cantonese ) , see how succeed you will be ( Mr ) .

I am here to tell people the horrible experience , if you don't like it , please ignore , Don't reply . ( If any of you know Cory , call him up to verifly ) .

Last edited by NA1-T; 04-29-2007 at 10:47 PM.
Old 04-29-2007, 10:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by toro4me
you can not seriously believe those 2 situations are the same.

when you buy software from a store, they refuse return because you could have installed the software, you could be using the software, store has no way of knowing you are not. thats why there is no money back on open software.

in this case, customer requested to flash back to factory setting, and seller is the one that does the reverse flash, so seller knows for a fact that the buyer is NOT using the software. why shouldn't they issue a refund??
yes offering to fix the problem is good, but in this case its not practical, the car is down when ecu is out of the car, and it costs money to ship the ecu, you can not just do this forever. thats why the state lemon laws says dealers have to buy the car back if same problem is not fixed for 3 times, not unlimted times.
it's entirely possible for people to copy ecu software, especially people in the tuning business. for that reason alone, i can understand the no refund policy. lemon law doesn't apply here so there's no relevance. now if kleemann uses up all their resources and concludes that can't come up with working software for this anomalous car, then yes...they should offer a refund. it doesn't sound like the situation is anywhere near that point though.
Old 04-29-2007, 10:55 PM

11 R8 V10 Cab / 12 Scion IQ / 11 Toyota Sienna / 07 CL550 / 09 C63 / 91 NSX / 00 S2000 / 01 TypeR
chiromikey : why would people want to copy a non fuction Crappy ECU program , that makes the car drive worst then factory .
( If this was a Fraud issue , we wouldn't offer Kleemann to send a mechanic down here to check himself ).
Old 04-29-2007, 10:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55
Sorry for waaaay OT here.

Originally Posted by NA1-T
Torquey55 : I admit my english is not good compare to you guys , but being a 100% Chinese born in HK , I think I am doing pretty well , ( why don't you try to speak / type in Cantonese ) , see how succeed you will be ( Mr ) .
All your base are belong to us.

Don't sweat it bro, I mean no harm. I will be succeed when I grow up. Drive nice car, pretty wife, big house.
Old 04-29-2007, 11:00 PM
Administrator

Received 519 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by NA1-T
I admit my english is not good compare to you guys , but being a 100% Chinese born in HK , I think I am doing pretty well , ( why don't you try to speak / type in Cantonese ) , see how succeed you will be ( Mr ) .

I am here to tell people the horrible experience , if you don't like it , please ignore , Don't reply . ( If any of you know Cory , call him up to verifly ) .
Yeah, I spoke to Cory and he admitted he has no tolerance for people of Chinese descent (decent) that do not know the difference between there, their and they're. He said he may reconsider his position and refund your (you're) money if you can explain the the proper usage of to, too and two.

Last edited by Rock; 04-29-2007 at 11:13 PM.
Old 04-29-2007, 11:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
Sorry for waaaay OT here.

All your base are belong to us.

Don't sweat it bro, I mean no harm. I will be succeed when I grow up. Drive nice car, pretty wife, big house.
Hey, enough insults to the Chinese. I was born and raised in Hong Kong as well.....
Old 04-29-2007, 11:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55
In no way did I insult or intend to insult anybody Chinese or otherwise.
That's a real stretch there Kev.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kleemann ( Don't stand behind there products )