W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kleemann ( Don't stand behind there products )

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 11:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 CLS550 & 05 E55
Wow! Come on guys you know the guy came on forum to give you a heads up on kleemann. Everyone on this forum should be thankful. Like the problem Ted had with Malcom same scenerio here. Instead people are busy dissing each other.
Old 04-30-2007, 12:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by allied107
Wow! Come on guys you know the guy came on forum to give you a heads up on kleemann. Everyone on this forum should be thankful. Like the problem Ted had with Malcom same scenerio here. Instead people are busy dissing each other.
No need for arguing,I agree.But malcolm is a flat out scammer,Kleemann is not,huge difference there.
Old 04-30-2007, 12:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by Jrocket
No need for arguing,I agree.But malcolm is a flat out scammer,Kleemann is not,huge difference there.
+1 in no way should anyone be comparing anything about a major tuner to malcom.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Torquey55
In no way did I insult or intend to insult anybody Chinese or otherwise.
That's a real stretch there Kev.
I'm Chinese. I didn't see it as an insult.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Sorry for waaaay OT here.

All your base are belong to us.

Don't sweat it bro, I mean no harm. I will be succeed when I grow up. Drive nice car, pretty wife, big house.
This is a pretty rude comment Torquey, as well as some of the others, Im sure if you sit back and ponder the tone in which you portray it can be perceived as one with a tinge of insult and as well I agree way off topic.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 EuroElites E55
where do i sign up for the spelling bee? damm i dont know how to use ,.?! or can i spell for ****. but i can tell you this i wont be gettin up in the morning to goto work. so i would say spelling is over rated. where did good spelling get you?
Old 04-30-2007, 03:01 AM

11 R8 V10 Cab / 12 Scion IQ / 11 Toyota Sienna / 07 CL550 / 09 C63 / 91 NSX / 00 S2000 / 01 TypeR
so , I guess people with not good english shouldn't say **** about anything in this ( Public Forum ) . You guys ( Torquey55 ) really show me CLASS here . Mercedes Forum ...hahahahahhahaha , what a joke .
Old 04-30-2007, 09:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Originally Posted by E55JAY
This is a pretty rude comment Torquey, as well as some of the others, Im sure if you sit back and ponder the tone in which you portray it can be perceived as one with a tinge of insult and as well I agree way off topic.
+1 +1 +1 +1 inappropriate 100%

Last edited by ProjectC55; 04-30-2007 at 04:29 PM.
Old 04-30-2007, 03:28 PM

Mercedes-Benz
Not to discount your complaint. But, I have had nothing but a positive experience in my dealings with Kleemann, especially with Cory. He has been a stand up guy thus far. He has gone out of his way to answer questions and offer help without even a transaction taking place.

On a side note, I must also say that Adam at Euroelites has also been helpful and I have no problem working with him in the future as well.
Old 04-30-2007, 03:33 PM

11 R8 V10 Cab / 12 Scion IQ / 11 Toyota Sienna / 07 CL550 / 09 C63 / 91 NSX / 00 S2000 / 01 TypeR
aintME: I had positive experience with Cory too , before this incendent happen , but Well , I just got an Email from ( Claus Ankjær ) , will see how is he going to solve this issue .
Old 05-01-2007, 12:21 AM

SL65 AMG
Exactly,I dont see Renntech doing anything special.

I dont have anything against Renntech,but I'd never spend a penny with you at Eurolites.You alone keep me from shopping there.
damn rocket why so mad at adam i think he is just screwing around as always.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by BiTurboAmg
damn rocket why so mad at adam i think he is just screwing around as always.

I dont care for the way he carries himself buisness wise in here,thrives on putting down others to make himself seem superior.Im going to leave it at that.No need to drag it out either,all my opinion of course.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:31 AM

SL65 AMG
Originally Posted by NA1-T
aintME: I had positive experience with Cory too , before this incendent happen , but Well , I just got an Email from ( Claus Ankjær ) , will see how is he going to solve this issue .
hope this gets taken care of. cory is top notch, and sorry for some of the comments made. Thank you for sharing this and keep us posted.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:32 AM

SL65 AMG
I dont care for the way he carries himself buisness wise in here,thrives on putting down others to make himself seem superior.Im going to leave it at that.No need to drag it out either,all my opinion of course.
just asking no need to go any further, thanks for the reply.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:55 AM

honduh, bimmer, bEnz, ferrari and etc
Originally Posted by chiromikey
it's entirely possible for people to copy ecu software, especially people in the tuning business. for that reason alone, i can understand the no refund policy.
then why would not someone just buy the kleeman software, make copy of it, and then start flashing other e55's???
kleeman must have measurement against that.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:57 AM

Originally Posted by Rock
Yeah, I spoke to Cory and he admitted he has no tolerance for people of Chinese descent (decent) that do not know the difference between there, their and they're. He said he may reconsider his position and refund your (you're) money if you can explain the the proper usage of to, too and two.
the cory can go **** himself.
the game is global now. it aint one big happy trailor park establishment no more.
don't hate. participate.

chinese here as well.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:03 AM

Dude we're talking elementary stuff, fundamentals that seem to be lacking around here at an alarming rate. It's basic English that has nothing to do with Doctors. They get paid to scribble.
so do you think you are better at his native language, than he is at yours??

btw i don't really think your comment was offensive, but i do think with a lil more understanding and common courtesy we can all be a big happy family here.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55
Originally Posted by jangy
Hold up!! Whoever brought my name up. RennTech and Creative took care of my car. I had no customer service issues. I will likely purchase RennTech products again in the near future.
I will most likely never buy another RT product. Im still waiting for my software fix. Even sent an email to Ken at RT, James at Creative as well as someone from Evotech, and I've still gotten no response.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by toro4me
the cory can go **** himself.
the game is global now. it aint one big happy trailor park establishment no more.
don't hate. participate.

chinese here as well.
lol, i'm pretty sure rock was being sarcastic.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:50 AM
Administrator

Received 514 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by chiromikey
lol, i'm pretty sure rock was being sarcastic.
I guess that having nice cars and hot chicks in your sig. is no guarantee that you'll (yol) "get it."

BTW, I'm an Eskimo and live in a trailer park, so I'd appreciate a little more sensitivity from some of our members.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK500/Range Rover HSE/E55 AMG/Bmw 328Xi coupe/BMW 4.8x/Bmw 335i/GS350/Audi S5/E350
Wow, I've been reading this thread as it is getting worse and worse.... lets try to focus on the real problem.... NAT-1 is having issues with his software...

As for the whole language thing, some people on this board use english as a second language and learned it very late in their life. It could seem elementary to some but advanced to others. Its all relative guys... BTW, english IS probably one of the most difficult languages to learn and use properly. Just my .02 cents.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:32 AM

Sorry about the new screen name- ADMIN made my original account incapable of posting. Im sure this one will quickly be turned off as well so I better make it count - Brandon from KLEEMANN BTW.

As with any situation, there are two sides of any story - and the truth is in the middle. So here is my side of the story, I leave it to the membership to draw their own conclusions as to this specific instance. I think our customer service is among the best in the industry, you cant be all things to all people all the time.

ECU tuning can have its problems- as many here well know. In order for us to do ANYTHING about making a meaningful change to a problem software we need to know what faults the car has. Typically the ECU will store fault codes (even if the MIL is not illuminated) that can be very helpful in telling us what the car thinks is going on- we can build correlations to faults with other control units based on the supposed or actual fault etc. Without any diag info the statement of "the car hesitates, shakes, dosent shift well" etc are virtually meaning less and provide no info for us to work from- we are totally in the dark, especially if a similar tuning approach has worked very well in many previous cars.

To the best of my knowledge we never got any DAS or even OBDII level info about the fault which illuminated the MIL lamp during all 3 programming attempts- only verbal descriptions of the drive quality. Ultimately the short path was taken to go back to OE as it seemed a fruitless adventure to get the diag info.

The idea that we need to give a refund to a person who doesnt provide the info we need to FIX a problem seems odd to me, I also do not understand the person who expects that we have service techs standing by with flight vouchers to chase all over the country.

NAT-1 wasted little time in joining the forum and posting negative comments- this post originated the same day his email to KLEEMANN DK corporate was forwarded to me- giving me little time to investigate and find a solution.

So here is the offer to NAT-1:

Make the investment in some tools to get diag info so we can sort the software- otherwise it can be 10+ times we do changes.

I have authorized a "in store" credit as you asked (for the amount you proposed in your written communications to my company).

In the future please take ALL communications regarding issues of this nature directly to me and allow appropriate time for me to:

Fully understand the logistics
Fully understand the problem
Find the appropriate solution
Implement the solution

Thank you for your time and understanding.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by Rock
I guess that having nice cars and hot chicks in your sig. is no guarantee that you'll (yol) "get it."

BTW, I'm an Eskimo and live in a trailer park, so I'd appreciate a little more sensitivity from some of our members.
i know u were being sarcastic. so i was really telling YOU to go **** yourself. but i guess being Eskimo in trailer park and all, you didn't get that.

btw nothing personal. i don't know you, nor do i care to. i just did not appreciate your comment and felt offended.

Last edited by toro4me; 05-01-2007 at 11:39 AM.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by whatsupwiththat
Sorry about the new screen name- ADMIN made my original account incapable of posting. Im sure this one will quickly be turned off as well so I better make it count - Brandon from KLEEMANN BTW.

As with any situation, there are two sides of any story - and the truth is in the middle. So here is my side of the story, I leave it to the membership to draw their own conclusions as to this specific instance. I think our customer service is among the best in the industry, you cant be all things to all people all the time.

ECU tuning can have its problems- as many here well know. In order for us to do ANYTHING about making a meaningful change to a problem software we need to know what faults the car has. Typically the ECU will store fault codes (even if the MIL is not illuminated) that can be very helpful in telling us what the car thinks is going on- we can build correlations to faults with other control units based on the supposed or actual fault etc. Without any diag info the statement of "the car hesitates, shakes, dosent shift well" etc are virtually meaning less and provide no info for us to work from- we are totally in the dark, especially if a similar tuning approach has worked very well in many previous cars.

To the best of my knowledge we never got any DAS or even OBDII level info about the fault which illuminated the MIL lamp during all 3 programming attempts- only verbal descriptions of the drive quality. Ultimately the short path was taken to go back to OE as it seemed a fruitless adventure to get the diag info.

The idea that we need to give a refund to a person who doesnt provide the info we need to FIX a problem seems odd to me, I also do not understand the person who expects that we have service techs standing by with flight vouchers to chase all over the country.

NAT-1 wasted little time in joining the forum and posting negative comments- this post originated the same day his email to KLEEMANN DK corporate was forwarded to me- giving me little time to investigate and find a solution.

So here is the offer to NAT-1:

Make the investment in some tools to get diag info so we can sort the software- otherwise it can be 10+ times we do changes.

I have authorized a "in store" credit as you asked (for the amount you proposed in your written communications to my company).

In the future please take ALL communications regarding issues of this nature directly to me and allow appropriate time for me to:

Fully understand the logistics
Fully understand the problem
Find the appropriate solution
Implement the solution

Thank you for your time and understanding.
so nat-1...the representative for a tuning shop...didn't even bother plugging in a simple $200 obd-ii scan tool to give you the fault codes that he was complaining about, but expected you to fix the problem? hmm, i guess there are two sides to every story.

anyways, as expected...kleemann customer service comes through.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by toro4me
i know u were being sarcastic. so i was really telling YOU to go **** yourself. but i guess being Eskimo in trailer park and all, you didn't get that.

btw nothing personal. i don't know you, nor do i care to. i just did not appreciate your comment and felt offended.
well, i'm offended by the picture of a naked little boy in your signature!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kleemann ( Don't stand behind there products )