W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kleemann ( Don't stand behind there products )

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
honduh, bimmer, bEnz, ferrari and etc
Originally Posted by chiromikey
well, i'm offended by the picture of a naked little boy in your signature!
if u really think its a lil boy, u need help.
if ur just saying that, thats a retarded come back.

but in any case, ur perfectly entitled to your opinion, i have no rights to take that away from you
Old 05-01-2007, 12:05 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
As always, Kleemann comes through again.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by toro4me
if u really think its a lil boy, u need help.
if ur just saying that, thats a retarded come back.

but in any case, ur perfectly entitled to your opinion, i have no rights to take that away from you
keep in mind, i'm talking about the one with the froot-of-the-loom tan lines, not the one with the ferrari.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:12 PM

11 R8 V10 Cab / 12 Scion IQ / 11 Toyota Sienna / 07 CL550 / 09 C63 / 91 NSX / 00 S2000 / 01 TypeR
whatsupwiththat : I don't know what's the story on your side , but we did spend the little money on tools . ( Make the investment in some tools to get diag info so we can sort the software ) . We gave all fauld code to ( Mr Cory ) .

If you like contact to verifly , here it is my installer's number ( Eddy , 604-813-7008 ) .

To all Well English Spoken people , My username is ( NA1-T , not NAT-1 ) .
Old 05-01-2007, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by chiromikey
keep in mind, i'm talking about the one with the froot-of-the-loom tan lines, not the one with the ferrari.
wow u were actually serious lol.
does this still look like a fruit-of-the-loom boy to you?

Old 05-01-2007, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by NA1-T

To all Well English Spoken people , My username is ( NA1-T , not NAT-1 ) .
lol i guess to them reading is not as fundamental as writing.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
wow u were actually serious lol.
does this still look like a fruit-of-the-loom boy to you?

that's a MUCH better picture. in all seriousness, i just showed that picture to my buddy and without explaining the topic of conversation the first words out of his mouth were, "wtf, is that a guy?". so apparently that is a VERY unflattering picture of what appears to be a very attractive girl.

now lets get back to the fact that kleemann IS standing behind their products.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
Can we say "inositol"?
Old 05-01-2007, 05:41 PM

E63
This thread reminds me of some that I saw on the Z06 forum.
I don't understand why problem solving requires forays into nationality and English speaking capability.

I am not sure why vendors are so quickly defended when there is a problem. If there reputation is solid they should not need defense.

The name of the thread gets it off to a bad start; it is a gross generalization that could not be achieved from a sample of 1. You should expect challenges and emotional reactions if you make these types of categorical exclamations.

One of the best uses of this forum is to hear feedback about products and services to inform member choices.

Melodramatic dialogs and "is too; is not; is too; is not" discussions are not very useful. Since I am technically challenged and mechanically inept, I read the forum to learn from the rest of you.

This thread was disappointing at many levels.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:49 PM

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
McLaren 12C Spider | Lamborghini Superleggera | Porsche 997.2 TT | Cayenne TT | AMG GTS
No offense but I was thinking like your buddy everytime I see toro4me post. That pic could go eitherway a pre-teen boy/girl or skinny chick. It's just a very odd picture to post on a car forum. It kind of creeps me out.

Last edited by SANDOVAL; 05-01-2007 at 06:03 PM.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:56 PM

E63
The pictures that toro4me has attached to her posts are unusual because they are out of context with those of the other members.

I don't understand why she chooses to present herself in this manner; very attractive, but inappropriate to the general tone of the forum and the subject matter.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:24 PM

personally i don't see how it can be mistaken as pre-teen boy, unless pre-teen boys are on your mind a lot
but to each his own, whatever floats ur boat.

now to Cosmic Benz, its funny u keep referring me as "HER".
Old 05-01-2007, 06:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
No offence Toro,but the one pic does look like a guy with a butt hugger tan line.Most girls dont have tan lines that big or at all for that matter.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
WOW!! So many topics!! I see that Kleeman has responded. I also see a common trend between what the tuners think versus what the customer thinks is appropriate customer service that comes along with an ECU tune. To leave the full owness on the customer to "prove" that something is not working is a bit skewed for me. I guess the real point is that we, as consumers, have to be more clear up front with what we are getting. How will we know if we are "happy" with it and what will happen if we are not?
As a customer, I do not expect to buy tools and download data. Simple as that. I understand that Kleeman can't do much without data, but to leave it at that isn't right, unless other arrangements were made and or that path of action was disclosed earlier.
I never knew that Kleeman had that no refund policy. Is that written somewhere? I do not know what RennTech's policy is, but I do know that their habits are quite different. Even in the case of the ECU tunes for our crew, they stepped up with a pretty good deal on the IC as a replacement to or in addition to the ECU mapping. People just get tired of spending the time to tune and I understand that.

An ECU tune, especially of the generic form, is a tough item to gauge. I've had my concerns with the newer models for about a year now (since MBUSA began their policy), so I have been scared to try anything out.

NA1-T: I have to agree that the title of your thread is a bit overbearing. I understand how you feel, as I have been there (recently) and did the same. Over time, it turned out that I simply didn't jump through the right hoops. If you haven't done so, be clear with kleeman and let them know exactly what it will take to make you happy. Either they will comply or decide that it isn't in their best interest. Good luck.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
S600TT, R350
[QUOTEwell, i'm offended by the picture of a naked little boy in your signature!][/QUOTE]

Me too!

Dude, sorry but I am asking you to please remove it. To a father of two young kids, it is just too borderline.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:59 PM

2004 E55 Evosport I & II; VRP H/E
Originally Posted by SANDOVAL
No offense but I was thinking like your buddy everytime I see toro4me post. That pic could go eitherway a pre-teen boy/girl or skinny chick. It's just a very odd picture to post on a car forum. It kind of creeps me out.
Agree. It also seems to be an awkward attempt for attention.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 AMG C63 S
Flush the pics....

Originally Posted by lbE55
Agree. It also seems to be an awkward attempt for attention.
I don't believe the cars are all owned by this person since none are at the same location. I have seen the girl in Pic #3 in other locations. As for the posts of the girls themselves it seems like they should be removed. Lord knows there is plenty of that stuff to look at, I just don't want to see it here.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
+1 All joking aside, pic creeps me out everytime I scroll past it. It's the brief tan lines bro.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 E55
Ever see a hot Puerto Rican woman with those boy shorts on ??? hot looking **** on the right honey...
Old 05-01-2007, 11:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'05 E55TK, '00 Brabus/Kleemann 5.8 GCab, '05 CLK DTM
Dude, take the pics down. Not only are they a waste of space, but they freaked me out (as well as others) and this is only my first time seeing them. I really don't want to see them again.

In regards to the original post, if Kleemann could not replicate your fault codes after trying three times and you've not supplied them with any codes, then there's not much they can do. Seems like you might have given this a few more days to sort itself out instead posting it on a forum with such a blatantly negative thread topic.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:37 AM

1) i deleted the sig, not cuz the homo's are *****ing, but cuz admin PM'ed saying img should be under 19k and blah blah.

2) for those who really had 1st impression that it might be a pre-teen boy, i'd say you must have seen way too many naked little boys in their brief in your life, THAT freaks me out.

3) to the sack dood, check my 1st few posts on this board, it will show you all the cars in the same location(my house). the 3rd pic, the model is kim from prestigeous model agency, it was a photoshoot for HIN calendar. the car was month of June in 2006 calendar. so its very likely you have seen it somewhere before.

don't hate, its a big enuff place for all of us to get along
Old 05-02-2007, 01:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
12' C63 P31, 06' Supercharged Range, 08' BMW 550i
Originally Posted by Jakpro1
+1 All joking aside, pic creeps me out everytime I scroll past it. It's the brief tan lines bro.
I thought it was a picture of Mr. Burns from the Simpsons
Old 05-02-2007, 12:37 PM

E63
personally i don't see how it can be mistaken as pre-teen boy, unless pre-teen boys are on your mind a lot
but to each his own, whatever floats ur boat.

now to Cosmic Benz, its funny u keep referring me as "HER".
Oh great! I'm old and now people make fun of me just because I can't tell a man from a woman. That's what happens when your testosterone and your estrogen swap dominance. Sorry dude.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:03 PM
RJF
Almost a Member!

2006 Black Opel 350 4matic
Originally Posted by Torquey55
Spelling & grammar say a lot about you & your credibility as far as I'm concerned. It's quite irritating to see the quantity of punctuation & spelling errors every time I try to read here. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. You don't need a PhD to know basic English.

Dude is gonna start bashing on Kleemann's integrity and he cant spell "THEIR" correctly? **** that.

"Dude is GONNA start bashing" To clarify this should be: going to
Old 05-02-2007, 01:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
Originally Posted by banzai321
What is the solution?
That is troubling about Kleeman. Customer service should always be paramount.

We try to make 100% of our customers happy......and I believe for the most part we do, because I try to stay in touch with them, and see how they like their cars.

From a warranty standpoint, we say 2 years, and we mean 2 years.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kleemann ( Don't stand behind there products )