EuroElites Software Tune Results!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 12:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55
Originally Posted by IngenereAMG
Well......here's a recent dyno of our 55K ECU set up.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c219/202602-cls55-63-tuning.html

Check the 4th post.

The way I set these cars up is to deliver the power in the heart of the power band.
Are you an online only buisness or do you also have a store/shop?
Old 08-28-2007, 06:49 PM

2004 E55 AMG and 2003 C320 4Matic Miss my 993 Turbo above!!
Originally Posted by RoydRage
Just wanted to post here, cause this is where there is the most 55k motors.

I had been dismayed and disappointed after my car was updated at Mercedes with the dreaded 2006-0300 11 pump relay Torque load limiter Campaign. The car felt like it no longer had a supercharger! No tire spin... No Nothing, Nada. The car felt 100hp down.

There were so many companies... Large and small some on this very forums making outrageous power claims from software only ECU mods. Now I started racing motorcycles when I was 9 years old. I've been building motors since I was 11 years old... I have been a Professional Award Winning NHRA Drag Racer. I have more racing experience, and have built more race motors than ANY of these companies pushing this stuff... That's for sure.

Point one, I would like to see unbiased testimony and dyno charts showing 50+hp software only gains from these peoples products. I got news for you.. AMG Ain't that bad, and without getting more air into the car, (intake mods, Supercharger Mods, Larger throttle body, etc.) Or getting exhaust out of the car more efficiently, (headers, Less restrictive exhaust or cats, etc.) there is not that much power to be had... It has been stated that these cars are plenty rich enough... And how much can you advance the timing with out blowing the motor up?

Now Adam at EuroElites did not make outlandish claims... He did not tell me that I would get 50hp... He told me that was not possible with software alone... But this approach made me feel confident because it was inline with what I know to be true.

NOW... I'll be the first to say that I did not dyno the car before, or after... BUT, I have been tuning and test driving/riding, for over 35 years, and I can tell you this tune is AWESOME! All the power is back + a noticeable difference. The car ripping the tires off, and you just touch the gas, and the car Goes NUTS! I mean it feels like a Lot more power.

For the Value & Results, I highly recommend Adam, and the EuroElites Tune.

That's my Word.

Best,

RoydRage
After a fair amount of research and discussions with my fellow bretherans.....My ECU ws just shipped to ADAM for reflashing. So I will be more than happy to describe my take on the upgrade. As a matter of fact, I will be going to the track the same day I get it to test her out. Hoping to crush the 12 second barrier. Hopefully some fellow E55's from this board will join me at NED this Friday.

Thanks for your commentsROYDRAGE.........

Take care Brotha....

Roland
Old 08-28-2007, 07:13 PM

SL55
Thumbs up Makin Passes!

Originally Posted by higginsbeach
After a fair amount of research and discussions with my fellow bretherans.....My ECU ws just shipped to ADAM for reflashing. So I will be more than happy to describe my take on the upgrade. As a matter of fact, I will be going to the track the same day I get it to test her out. Hoping to crush the 12 second barrier. Hopefully some fellow E55's from this board will join me at NED this Friday.

Take care Brotha....

Roland
Go Get Em' Roland!

I commend you for racing your car as much as you do. That's where it's at. Every time you make a pass, you learn something.

Good Luck!

Best,

RoydRage
Old 08-29-2007, 12:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55

Take care Brotha....

Roland
Very nice choice.Hopefully the weather will be on your side as well that day.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E 55

Take care Brotha....

Roland
Good news, keep us posted on the results and good luck.
Old 08-29-2007, 02:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
Originally Posted by Jrocket
Are you an online only buisness or do you also have a store/shop?
We do some online. We also have several distributors in different parts of the country. We are based in AZ.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:38 AM

Hey John, Jim and RFLOW.......

Is there anything I should remind Adam of while he is having Oliver do the reprogramming. He knows about my mods......

Thanks for your help.......

I will have my ECU back on Friday and will hook up with FLEEBEE who is a K3+ car right now at the track. We should run similar times. Should be cool to see two MB's out at the track on Friday.....

Roland
Old 08-29-2007, 10:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Hey John, Jim and RFLOW.......

Is there anything I should remind Adam of while he is having Oliver do the reprogramming. He knows about my mods......

Thanks for your help.......

I will have my ECU back on Friday and will hook up with FLEEBEE who is a K3+ car right now at the track. We should run similar times. Should be cool to see two MB's out at the track on Friday.....

Roland

Oliver knows exactly what to do.You should be just fine.

If that K3 car is running properly,he should pull on your car through the entire track.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by Jrocket
Oliver knows exactly what to do.You should be just fine.

If that K3 car is running properly,he should pull on your car through the entire track.
Yes, over zelous comment on my part......with no pully upgrade where he does I will be looking at his rear lights all night........