Sponsored by:

Video: BMW M6 Convertible vs E63 AMG, x2 to 160 mph

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 09:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
996TT
Originally Posted by polarbexar
Hey don't forget you had a full tank of gas. (since weight matters)

Oh and learn to type.
lol
Originally Posted by E55JAY
My car and Blackbenzz's car have nothing to do with the video you are watching, it stems from the BS videos of Gustav's airfield event from the M5board so that may have confused you. There wasnt really a need to prove that the bi-turbo was faster against any modded/stock M5/M6 since we knew the outcome of those contests. You wont see my CL600 "slicing" thru traffic because its kinda dangerous at those speeds, I remember how you guys like to drive from the run but slicing thru traffic doesnt prove anything when I can wait for a straight and be safer, but underestimating the handling of my car maybe be like underestimating my power, its way more nimble then you may think We had fun running with you and your brother, his car is very fast for a stock E55.
hey bro. i see... i've heard about these videos, i guess in the end it just makes it a longgg conversation piece. i hate watching dishonest videos especially when u know both cars very well.
i understand that at those speeds slicing through is kind of dangerous but so is speeding, well at the speeds we were doing lol. slicing and taking hard turns proves a lot, it has to do with driver's skill and gets deeper into the car. ask anyone who really likes to drive. anyone can mash the gas and go fast so that can only prove so much. the chase is just something some people can't handle. i'm sure your car is nimble... but how nimble is it really? this is part of the fun and excitement, finding it out. i'm not talking ***** at all, i'm just saying let's have fun. only a handful of guys on that exotix run i can safely say know how to "drive." i hope to see u at the next major meet, we gotta get in as many as we can before late fall. it was definitely fun running against that beast, let's be sure to meet next time. later bro

Last edited by TPowerdinNY; 09-05-2007 at 09:48 AM.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:45 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by MPowerdinNY
BlackBenz your videos are almost as pointless as Gustav's... I remember that monster CL600. Nicely modded and fast as hell, VERY impressive... so how does this fit into this whole discussion?
Please refer to post #65. Thats is the ONLY reason I posted those vids in this thread. You're right, its completely irrelevant to the topic, sorry. Thanks for the compliment on the CLK55, I will definitely have it at the next cruise and will get plenty more video.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Originally Posted by Gustav
mbworld moderator had forbidden me to post links to youtube and my site

Now, now, now Gustav. You read the TOU. You know that is only telling half of the truth. You're videos contain advertising. And that is only allowed for sponsors of MBWorld. I'd be happy to send you the paperwork to sponsor MBWorld so that you can post your videos with advertising. Otherwise, and I'm sure your SW allows deletions just like it allows insertions, you may not post them or link them. The choice is up to you.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by amdeutsch
Now, now, now Gustav. You read the TOU. You know that is only telling half of the truth.
Whoa, holy shizhit, this certainly caught my eye.....so now gustav is telling half the truth?

Well, kudos to you, gustav; that's a big improvement!!!

Old 09-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Banned

SL55 AMG, M5 E60, 2002 S55 AMG, Range Rover Sport Supercharged,
Nice races! Saw them on m5board.com.

Was surprised by the outcome of the Gallardo (Especially the cabriolet) pulling away from the M6!

I feel my SL55 AMG is faster than my M5. I win.