Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 07:42 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Exclamation Sleepless night!

There I was sitting in bed trying to get to sleep as I have a really busy day next morning. While I am trying to get to sleep, I remember a few of the races I just had for fun, puts a smile on my face.. Then all of a sudden… I see images of headers, pullies, cooling mods, ecu programming spinning and spinning around my head!
They won’t stop!!

Then I start thinking ‘if I get this and that and owww maybe that’
My mind starts to wonder endlessly and still no sleep and 4 hours left till I wake up for work!

I think it is safe to say I am infected with something and if I do not treat it soon I may never sleep!!!

I need help!

Khalid
Old 09-11-2007, 10:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E-550 Coupe 2010 SE
lol
Old 09-11-2007, 12:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 996 Turbo, 05 CLK55 AMG
Originally Posted by Zod
There I was sitting in bed trying to get to sleep as I have a really busy day next morning. While I am trying to get to sleep, I remember a few of the races I just had for fun, puts a smile on my face.. Then all of a sudden… I see images of headers, pullies, cooling mods, ecu programming spinning and spinning around my head!
They won’t stop!!

My mind starts to wonder endlessly and still no sleep and 4 hours left till I wake up for work!

I think it is safe to say I am infected with something and if I do not treat it soon I may never sleep!!!

I need help!

Khalid

If you find a cure from this please let me know... actualy I think I passed your stage at this point... I buy things and I always say that was the last one and then guess what...yes. I have other ideas right before I go to bed... !!!
Old 09-11-2007, 12:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Zod
They won’t stop!!

I think it is safe to say I am infected with something and if I do not treat it soon I may never sleep!!! Khalid
I need help!

Hopefully someone can help us? I heard of a New program, introduced in congress this week

NMLB program
"no modder left behind"
Hopefully this gets passed and modding will become more accepted.

I think of

1. New lightweight rims
2. Lightweight battery
3. deleting the radio, seats etc..
4. ecu adaption,
5.water spots
6.better octane fuel
7.calculus, algebra,correction equations
8. weather
9. sleep, when to sleep?
Old 09-11-2007, 03:10 PM

Cars with Stars
khalid i know how you feel. if you are once infected with the modding virus....let us see what we can do on your car in the next time.to make you sleep well again.
but what do you think how i feel,with some cars waiting far away at home in my garage.its so sad

Last edited by Rouven036; 09-11-2007 at 03:15 PM.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:53 PM

E 211
[QUOTE=Zod;2405770]There I was sitting in bed trying to get to sleep as I have a really busy day next morning. While I am trying to get to sleep, I remember a few of the races I just had for fun, puts a smile on my face.. Then all of a sudden… I see images of headers, pullies, cooling mods, ecu programming spinning and spinning around my head!
They won’t stop!!

All those metals flying around be careful getting out of bed u may hit your head
Old 09-11-2007, 11:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 EuroElites E55
Originally Posted by Zod
They won’t stop!!

I need help!

Khalid
there is a cure bro! i can help.....call adam at euroelites and have him ship you everthing he has. this will hold you over for a few months and by then hopefully a new product will have came out for your fix.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MB, BMW
u need to get laid... pronto.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:55 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19
there is a cure bro! i can help.....call adam at euroelites and have him ship you everthing he has. this will hold you over for a few months and by then hopefully a new product will have came out for your fix.
Once the images focus in my head and i get some research done, its more then likely he will be on my contact list
Thanks
Old 09-12-2007, 08:33 AM

SL55
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19
+ 1 !!!

Best,

RoydRage
Old 09-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Banned

2007 e63
moos

zib
Old 09-12-2007, 11:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
I think we have the prescription for what the doctor is ordering!