Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Catch This Guy!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 08:00 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'12 E350 Coupe (3rd Benz)
Those guys are so young, I doubt they even paid for there own ****ing cars... Too much ****ing hate in the world... for example, I would hate to have to come out and catch some kid doing that and ****ing shoot his ***.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 Porsche 997 C4S Cabriolet
bump

any new updates?

js
Old 10-31-2007, 03:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W203 C230k '05
yeap any new things popped up
Old 10-31-2007, 06:13 PM

SL55
Unhappy Stand Still

Originally Posted by markmam1
yeap any new things popped up
Guys,

The Las Vegas Police are at a dead end, they can't find a victim for the crime.

It looks like I'm going to have to start calling Benz dealerships in Washington State, and Las Vegas to see if any Black SLR's came in with a damaged hood.

I'll start @ Fletcher Jones as a previous poster mentioned the SLR had a Green sticker on the windshield that Fletcher cars have.

My sincerest wish is that we can get somewhere with this, and I'm going to keep trying.

Thanks,

RoydRage
Old 10-31-2007, 06:18 PM

W203 C230k '05
Originally Posted by RoydRage
Guys,

The Las Vegas Police are at a dead end, they can't find a victim for the crime.

It looks like I'm going to have to start calling Benz dealerships in Washington State, and Las Vegas to see if any Black SLR's came in with a damaged hood.

I'll start @ Fletcher Jones as a previous poster mentioned the SLR had a Green sticker on the windshield that Fletcher cars have.

My sincerest wish is that we can get somewhere with this, and I'm going to keep trying.

Thanks,

RoydRage
That was me who posted about the sticker. I miss type what I was trying to say though. Here in our dealership only one in Las Vegas put Blue Stickers not Green thats what Im trying to say, Im sorry. But who knows I havent seen that green sticker though here in Las Vegas, I mentioned it because somebody might have a clue like the Washington guys if some dealership put stickers like that. Sorry again for miss typing it
Old 10-31-2007, 07:19 PM

SL55
Originally Posted by markmam1
That was me who posted about the sticker. I miss type what I was trying to say though. Here in our dealership only one in Las Vegas put Blue Stickers not Green thats what Im trying to say, Im sorry. But who knows I havent seen that green sticker though here in Las Vegas, I mentioned it because somebody might have a clue like the Washington guys if some dealership put stickers like that. Sorry again for miss typing it

Mark,

No Problem... I apprieciate your help, really. I going to check all over both areas.

Thanks again,

RoydRage
Old 10-31-2007, 07:35 PM

2005 E55, Renntech Pulley, ECU
How many black SLR's are there in the USA? Maybe someone with MBUSA can help law enforcement? Though I guess it wouldn't be a warranty repair, so MBUSA might not know that a black SLR had hood damage that needed repair. UNLESS, I suppose, the shop ordered a new hood. This seems highly likely, since the car is new and a new hood in the same color should match perfectly.

If the police contact MB, MB might be able to indicate whether or not anyone ordered a new hood. It would be easy to find a victim from there...

Skeeter
Old 10-31-2007, 08:48 PM

HI just joined. Picking up my E63 tomorrow.
Maybe somebody with the proper connections can get all the info of black SLR drivers from some MB database and either send out an email or a letter of sorts?
Old 11-01-2007, 03:00 AM
Banned

2007 e63
congrats on the pick up,what color? anyways when i look at the pics it kinda looks photo shopped dunno
Old 11-01-2007, 07:58 AM

2004 S55 AMG
Originally Posted by e63boy07
anyways when i look at the pics it kinda looks photo shopped dunno
Ugghhh...

Read the entire post, follow the links, etc., it's not photoshopped the guy bragged about it...
Old 11-01-2007, 08:17 AM
LCN

this guy needs to be stomped
Old 11-30-2007, 09:00 PM

SL55
Exclamation Update

Guys...

I wanted to give you an update on this matter that we are all so anxious to resolve.

I have been overwhelmed with work, and I apologize for not getting to this sooner! I'm sorry.

There is a new development... I have been contacted by a person that wants to remain anonymous, that supplied me with the some VERY personal info on this Person.

So...

I started by contacting Fletcher Jones Service Mgr. They are the ONLY MB dealer in Las Vegas. He was very helpful, and was sick over what this person did. He gave me to his SA who exclusively handles all 12 SLR customers in Las Vegas. He reported to me that NO SLR, Black or otherwise was damaged in Las Vegas... He assured me that if it did in fact happen there he would have known instantly.

The Asst Service Mgr Also gave me the Bodyshop that handles all MB work there, and I'm going to give them a call as well just to make sure.

After that the next step is going to be to search Washington State. I have a former address on him in Tacoma.

Thanks All, Best,

RoydRage
Old 11-30-2007, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Guys...

I wanted to give you an update on this matter that we are all so anxious to resolve.

I have been overwhelmed with work, and I apologize for not getting to this sooner! I'm sorry.

There is a new development... I have been contacted by a person that wants to remain anonymous, that supplied me with the some VERY personal info on this Person.

So...

I started by contacting Fletcher Jones Service Mgr. They are the ONLY MB dealer in Las Vegas. He was very helpful, and was sick over what this person did. He gave me to his SA who exclusively handles all 12 SLR customers in Las Vegas. He reported to me that NO SLR, Black or otherwise was damaged in Las Vegas... He assured me that if it did in fact happen there he would have known instantly.

The Asst Service Mgr Also gave me the Bodyshop that handles all MB work there, and I'm going to give them a call as well just to make sure.

After that the next step is going to be to search Washington State. I have a former address on him in Tacoma.

Thanks All, Best,

RoydRage
Thanks for the update. You're doing agood thing trying to catch this creature
Old 12-02-2007, 08:18 PM

2004 S55 AMG

Keep up the good work and stay on this fool!
Old 12-02-2007, 08:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

///AMG
Old 12-02-2007, 10:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

86 190E 2.3-16v, 92 500E, 03 CL55 AMG, 08 E3504M Brabus
Haha! This is great! Royd your on a mission! I don't blame you I'd make sure whoever did that to my car lived in fear too! Do we really think that the earlier post was this guy or somebody just pulling a stunt? Either way, good job and keep up the good!
Old 12-02-2007, 10:53 PM

A Car
wow, thanks for following up.

i hope they catch these kids- they have to learn its not ok behavior to do these dumb things....
Old 12-03-2007, 11:31 AM
spr
MBWorld Fanatic!

Entertaining thread.

A few things however: 1) There is no evidence of damage. Even if there was it could have gone through ins or a body shop instead of a dealer. With that being uncertain and seemingly unlikely by your seach, get a list of SLR owners and contact them or email them the picture directly; or have the service advisor do it which is easier and more likely. I am sure the true owner would recognize the background as a familiar place they parked and be interested.
2) It's easy enough to obtain registration info by going through the DMV. I routinely did this at my old firm. It costs what 20 bucks? You also might be able to try and do a reverse for the SLR owner this way, although without relevant info dunno, but there cannot be many black SLR's in LV.
3) Did anyone not note the radar detector and how it is precariously put so low? I find that distinguishing. You might inquire on that angle with the dealer.

Also you need to make certain where it took place regarding jurisdiction and then have the proper authorities invovled so you have proper venue etc. Sounds like you don't know LV or WA? I would bet the guy has posted where he did it, or you can inquire through a dummy acct asking where it was as follows: Was that black POS MB in Vegas? I think I saw it good work! etc.

Good times

Last edited by spr; 12-03-2007 at 11:34 AM.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:53 PM

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4
this thread was posted on SRTforums.com and I decided to give my 2 cents.

I happen to be from vegas and there are 2 parking areas at the Fashion Show Mall. There is an underground parking garage under the mall and an outdoor normal parking garage next to it. This however isnt the lower dungeon parking garage. I'll take a drive by there today and check out the garage and see if the pillars and the roof are the same.

Hope they get this *** clown.

Last edited by VampOfVegas; 12-03-2007 at 12:59 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:15 PM

2002 SL500 SL2
I'd shoot them both in the head and plead insanity! I've been on medication in the past. I could pull it off...
Old 12-04-2007, 09:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Guys...

So...

Thanks All, Best,

RoydRage

Thanks again for the update, I'm glad you're still on it and haven't given up. I wish I could help. If there is anything you need help with, please let me know
Old 12-11-2007, 11:18 AM

500+ hp SRT-4
i am also from the SRTforums. I am keeping a close eye on this nonsense.
Old 12-11-2007, 11:55 AM

R 320 CDI on 20" Mandrus Milleniums
if it's the fashion show mall, check if they have video cameras. do we have a date when this happened? if so then have them check out the tape and maybe the surveillance cams have a good shot of the SLR's license plate.

catch this douche!
Old 12-12-2007, 05:51 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
E63 AMG, E60 M5
Don't mess with the car guys!! I hope someone has some info to catch this POS.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:29 AM

'12 E350 Coupe (3rd Benz)
Angry Oh, this reminds me!

RAWR...

I am a young guy, age 23, I am an orphan with bi-polar, born with quite the disadvantage in Baltimore city, I worked very very hard to get where I am and it didn't happen over night, i started working very hard for this life when I turned 13, I had meet my maternal grandmother of my decided mother and I was givin such opportunities moving to vienna, va to live with her. I took full advantage of these opportunities and now lead a good life. Whats my point with all of this, I get very upset when people don't respect my belongings, I worked very hard for them and no one handed me ANYTHING, I am a high school dropout.

so what happen... this Saturday, I was at a bar/club in Arlington, VA, I happen to get lucky and got parking RIGHT in front of the door, we parked there and got in line, which did not start right in front of the door, after some time in line, we got close to the door and by my car, where I could see some mother ****er leaning back on my car like he ****ing owned it and the world surrounding...

I walked over to him and said "Do you own this car."
HIM(random ****er) was honest enough to answer "no."
Rich(ME) "well I do and I would appreciate it if you would get off of it."
HIM(random ****er) "Im not hurting anything man, don't worry about it."
Rich(ME) "look dude, I paid a **** tone of money for this hunk of metal and its not for you to sit on"(he was leaning, but I said sit)
HIM(random ****er) "Theres no need to get all upset, its probably not even your car." (as he got off the car)
Rich(ME) "it doesn't even matter if its mine or not, its not yours and its disrespectful."
HIM(random ****er) "yea whatever."
Rich(ME) I then walked back over and got in line, not even 2 minutes later, this non-caring disrespecting piece of **** is back on my ****ing car. so I walk over to him..
Rich(ME) "dude, what the ****, I asked you not to lean on my ****ing car, this car cost me $150k, I have to pay $4k a mo for the car and insurance, I would really appreciate it if you didn't use it as a prop." (cost of mods and yes my insurance is retarded high)
HIM(random ****er) "its not even your car dude, what the **** do you care."
Rich(ME) I had key in pocket and I have keyless, so I opened the door right next to him "yes mother ****er, it is, get the **** off of it or I will god damn kill you."
HIM (random ****er) "fine dude, sorry I didn't know it was your car, relax"
Rich(ME) "I told you before it doesn't matter if its MY car or not, its not yours and its disrespectful."

He got off the car for good at that point because people started noticing and my friends came over and wear getting ready to keep me from killing him.

If I hadn't been going into the club to meet with some of my female friends, I probably would have never said anything and just walked up in hit him in the face, I feel thats the same ****ing way he treated me. I ****ing hate selfish people who don't care about anything but them selves and don't respect anyone.

EDIT: lol censorship

Last edited by intellilogic; 12-13-2007 at 12:44 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Catch This Guy!