Sponsored by:

Thanks.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 07:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 E63, Audi S4, 1965 Goat
Thanks.

Just want to thank you guys for all the information and excitement you've shown towards these wonderful cars.

So, I bought my E63 about a week and a half ago...and it’s been sitting in my garage for 7 of those days. It’s only been out like twice, and I quickly put it back. The reason behind this is that I've yet to sell my 2004 Audi S4 and really feel guilty enjoying my new car when I haven't sold my old one. I'm not living beyond my means or anything but I was raised with a great appreciation for how fortunate I am as well as maintaining a heart for those that are less fortunate. That being said I'd say (and the fact that it’s the nicest car I've owned, my friends have owned, and anyone at my work own) that I really have had a hard time justifying the car as well as even enjoying it! It was a completely new feeling for me ...

Through reading how all of you have taken pleasure in these cars (I've especially gotten a kick out of reading Juicee63's posts) it has really helped keep my spirits high. I did about 6 months worth of research on the car prior to its purchase so it definitely wasn't a fluke... and during which I couldn't contain my excitement; however, after the fact my emotions dropped...

I may be criticized by expressing this but it’s just a part of who I am. Its because of you guys that my excitement and anticipation remains...and right now I can't wait to get home and go for a ride!!.... err f&&k its raining!!!

Truly... thank you
Old 10-16-2007, 07:53 PM

05 E55t, 07 R63, 04 Mini R53 (SOLD):01 s4 avant st3, 06 q7
When it rains......S4 Shines.......drive it hard...

I will miss my S4 Stage3.... I just sold it and the new owner will pick it up tomorrow.... I have tears in eyes.....
Old 10-16-2007, 08:27 PM

2009 C63 Black on Black
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Goatspeed
Just want to thank you guys for all the information and excitement you've shown towards these wonderful cars.

So, I bought my E63 about a week and a half ago...and it’s been sitting in my garage for 7 of those days. It’s only been out like twice, and I quickly put it back. The reason behind this is that I've yet to sell my 2004 Audi S4 and really feel guilty enjoying my new car when I haven't sold my old one. I'm not living beyond my means or anything but I was raised with a great appreciation for how fortunate I am as well as maintaining a heart for those that are less fortunate. That being said I'd say (and the fact that it’s the nicest car I've owned, my friends have owned, and anyone at my work own) that I really have had a hard time justifying the car as well as even enjoying it! It was a completely new feeling for me ...

Through reading how all of you have taken pleasure in these cars (I've especially gotten a kick out of reading Juicee63's posts) it has really helped keep my spirits high. I did about 6 months worth of research on the car prior to its purchase so it definitely wasn't a fluke... and during which I couldn't contain my excitement; however, after the fact my emotions dropped...

I may be criticized by expressing this but it’s just a part of who I am. Its because of you guys that my excitement and anticipation remains...and right now I can't wait to get home and go for a ride!!.... err f&&k its raining!!!

Truly... thank you
Goatspeed: I could not sleep the night I bought my 1st E55 (2003) and now am on my 2nd E55 a 2006. Enjoy it my friend and drive safely!
Old 10-16-2007, 08:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 AMG C63 S
Pics??

Did we miss pictures of your new ride?
Old 10-16-2007, 08:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL55
Yup!

Goat,

I know how you feel buddy. Cars have always been larger than life for me... Getting that first REALLY nice car was over and above getting my first girlfriend or anything else.

My first word was CAR... That's right, not Mommy or Daddy CAR, and I've had cars, (and motorcycles), on the brain ever since!

Enjoy your new baby, and above all DON'T feel guilty, you only live once, and you deserve it.

Best Of Luck!!!

RoydRage
Old 10-16-2007, 11:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Goatspeed

Truly... thank you

This shows me a whole new level of LOVE! Its like you have a new girlfriend in the closet and still wanna get on top of the old one. Drive em both man, they can learn to live together. Give it to em, hard and fast , take em out , enjoy.

Your going to learn to love em both until its time , until its really time to let her go. looks like its not the right time.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:13 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
As long as you enjoy it and your family is taken care of, you don't need to justify crap. Forget what you paid and just drive it. After a while, nothing else will do.

Get that stinkin Audi out of there!!
Old 10-17-2007, 11:31 AM

2007 E63, Audi S4, 1965 Goat
Originally Posted by sack5000
Did we miss pictures of your new ride?
You guys are great.

I'll definitely post pics...its been real gloomy in the bay area recently but we should see some sun on Sunday. Either way I'll get them up asap.