Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DYNO...696 HP 55 motor !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 04:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 AMG - - 2005 SL55 AMG - - - - - - 2006 SLK55 AMG - - - - - - 2013 Ducati Diavel AMG -
Originally Posted by E55 RUSS
LOL..Relax man...Get it done 1st and will see the results ...I hope you come close to Klemann numbers...We dont even know yet if the HEADS working at all...or wrap kit...cause we havent seen any proves yet....
Havoc never Relaxes!
I'm only competing against my old numbers. Not anyone else!
The Wrap Kit won't add any horses; it just prevents the Supercharger Belt from slipping.
Of course the Heads aren't working, they're off the engine!
Old 01-31-2008, 04:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55K
Originally Posted by Havoc
The Kleeman K4 Kit includes Camshafts, and Bigger Pulley, but not the Intercoolers.
You're correct, the K4 Kit is rated at 640hp.
The only difference is the addition of Intercoolers at ~60hp?
Nope they use bigger pulleys then before as well...
Old 01-31-2008, 04:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Klee uses bigger pulleys overseas than in the US. Don't quote me, but think it's a 175 over there. Not sure why no US.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:57 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55, BMW 540, SUPRA
Havoc never Relaxes!
The Wrap Kit won't add any horses; it just prevents the Supercharger Belt from slipping.
What number are you trying to get? I certainly understand the go big or go home mind set. I spend $40k just in my engine in the supra But at least what i was doing was done and tested. I do give you props though. Make sure to post when things get done.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55K
Havoc never Relaxes!
I hope everything will be working sooner or later...so we can all make more power with our beasts...Some people are running out of MODs...There are 2 mods that am missing so far...Heads if they work and SLR Cooler (they definately work)...

Its good that your HEADS are off the engine...Please dyno without head job 1st and then with...Otherwise we wont ever know if you car would make more power with HEADS or without...
Old 01-31-2008, 06:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG - - 2005 SL55 AMG - - - - - - 2006 SLK55 AMG - - - - - - 2013 Ducati Diavel AMG -
Originally Posted by saman6164
What number are you trying to get? I certainly understand the go big or go home mind set. I spend $40k just in my engine in the supra But at least what i was doing was done and tested. I do give you props though. Make sure to post when things get done.
Havoc Stage 1 VR700hp
Havoc Stage 2 VR850+hp
Havoc Stage 3 VR1000+hp

My Philosophy is "There is No Time Like the Present".
I want my Build Now so I can Enjoy it Now. I'm All About Going into the Unknown. I'm OK with being an Adventurous because if it wasn't for Guys like Me, some things would take Forever to be Discovered, if at All.
I have No Worries. Remember, it’s a VRP Build!
Old 01-31-2008, 09:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Real Cars
saman,

I just would like to take a moment to thank you for taking the time to participate on these forums - I too have some background in some higher-hp tuning/building but mostly on the Japanese side of things (Supras, 300ZX, VR4s, etc) but I also had a well done up 2.7 Turbo S4.

I think you will find, as I have, that this community is very unlike the heavily tuner driven domestic and japanese communties. There's tons of enthusiasm but most people on here have backgrounds in other areas that don't involve wrench turning - which is not a bad thing, it just is what it is. That in itself has a tremendous trickle down effect on everything - from tuners, to dynos, to whatever. Not to mention, the Mercedes tuner market just really did not exist until the 55k cars came into the scene, and people could start really making big power for reasonable money.

So all these factors combined is what creates the interesting dynamic that exists in this community. I hope to see you prod and participate because utlimately it's the community that will drive this process and will reap the eventual benefits.

I would like to also take a moment to vouch for Victor and for Vadim, two individuals who I've known since I bought my '03 and can attest that in the world of Mercedes tuners these guys really do stand for a different approach that I really feel if done right will have great positive results for all of us enthusiasts.

Sorry for the long post...

-m
Old 02-03-2008, 02:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by E55 RUSS
There are 2 mods that am missing so far...Heads if they work and SLR Cooler (they definately work)...
Negative, There Are A Lot More Modds Coming Your Way for the 55 Kompressor!
The Question is "How Far Are You Willing To Go"? We Are About To Find Out!
Care To Join Me?
Old 02-03-2008, 06:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55K
Negative, There Are A Lot More Modds Coming Your Way for the 55 Kompressor!
The Question is "How Far Are You Willing To Go"? We Are About To Find Out!
Care To Join Me?
No thanks...I want something new already ...I wanna sell it before new model comes out...