e63 upgrades

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E55
Originally Posted by Zax63
...Let me know when you guys are going to run, I'll drive down from NH to watch. And grab a couple of runs....
Chicagoland track day on April 12th.......:
Old 03-10-2008, 09:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by oldgixxer
Wow,jrcart just sent me a PM & called me the "N" word for an african american
You give us white people a bad name man,you really do
Thats very insulting to me and my friends,as I'm sure other members of this board.low class,low class trailer trash who happens to have a lil bit of money...shame shame shame
I called you a N_ _ _ _, but never assumed you were african american...you must have come to that conclusion on your own. I'll call any dumb, ghetto acting thug that challenges a guy to a street fight on a car board that regarless of your color.

You have brought this thing to a new low, I think people will see your true colors after this is said and done.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Zax63
Jr, calm down. You must have missed the expression "speak softly and carry a big stick." It seems like you are carrying a big stick, but all the sh*t you are spewing makes it sound like you are blowing smoke. Firing insulting PM's to Oldgix may be a little over the top. If you are so confident in your car, show up. Also, maybe you guys should run for something a little more reasonable, like 50k and whoever loses has to put a giant magnetic sticker on both his doors "oldgixxer's b*tch" or "Jrcarts b*tch" for a month. Let me know when you guys are going to run, I'll drive down from NH to watch. And grab a couple of runs.

PS, my e63 was 95k, not 75k. If you are quoting used values you are going to drop just as quick, actually quicker because of the mods. If you start quoting actual values - the mods you have done to your car have killed it's resale...you own that thing in perpetuity or you are going to get crushed.
Once again you are getting half the story folks, oldgixxer is telling you what he wants you to hear so you all think I'm the bad guy. Is there a way to post the PM he sent me? He is a ghetto thug threating to beat me down and offering $5000 to anyone that can know me down out cold in the first ten second.

I would love to show up and race him but he backed out and instead wants to fight me. I am going to forward all of you his PM to me so you can see the real OLDGIXXER.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Just getting a little out of hand IMHO.. Comon guys there is no need for this at all
Old 03-10-2008, 10:05 PM

08 CLK63 Black Series, 11 ZR1, 13 M6, 15 G63
Originally Posted by jrcart
Once again you are getting half the story folks, oldgixxer is telling you what he wants you to hear so you all think I'm the bad guy. Is there a way to post the PM he sent me? He is a ghetto thug threating to beat me down and offering $5000 to anyone that can know me down out cold in the first ten second.

I would love to show up and race him but he backed out and instead wants to fight me. I am going to forward all of you his PM to me so you can see the real OLDGIXXER.
Yes indeed, jrcart forwarded me the PM he sent oldgixxer and it does appear that oldgixxer wussed out of the race by making a bunch of girl like excuses as to why he would not race, then he resorted to violence and threats.

OLDGIXXER; BOY YOU JUST GOT CALLED OUT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO WIGGLE YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS ONE? ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE UP A FEW LIES AND BACK PEDDLE AROUND THE FACTS A BIT MORE. I READ JRCARTS OFFER AND IT WAS VERY FAIR AND TO THE POINT, OLDGIXXER YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PLAYED OUT PUNK B I T C H! I HOPE EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD SEES WHAT A LITTLE B I T C H YOU ARE!!!!!!!
Old 03-10-2008, 10:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by 573WHPCLS
Yes indeed, jrcart forwarded me the PM he sent oldgixxer and it does appear that oldgixxer wussed out of the race by making a bunch of girl like excuses as to why he would not race, then he resorted to violence and threats.

OLDGIXXER; BOY YOU JUST GOT CALLED OUT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO WIGGLE YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS ONE? ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE UP A FEW LIES AND BACK PEDDLE AROUND THE FACTS A BIT MORE. I READ JRCARTS OFFER AND IT WAS VERY FAIR AND TO THE POINT, OLDGIXXER YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PLAYED OUT PUNK B I T C H! I HOPE EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD SEES WHAT A LITTLE B I T C H YOU ARE!!!!!!!
Ok, now who else in going to man up and let everyone know what a thug oldgixxer is, I sent the PM to at least 6 of you. If anybody want to see for themselves let me know and I will send it to you.

OLDGIXXER is the thug that needs to get booted off this board, not me!

He is a b_tch isn't he?
Old 03-10-2008, 10:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Originally Posted by jrcart
Ok, now who else in going to man up and let everyone know what a thug oldgixxer is, I sent the PM to at least 6 of you. If anybody want to see for themselves let me know and I will send it to you.

OLDGIXXER is the thug that needs to get booted off this board, not me!

He is a b_tch isn't he?
He certainly isn't a b*tch. What else I'll say on the matter is that he's a stand up guy and been here a long time and never got into it with anyone like this before.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:18 PM

2006 C280 4MATIC, 2006 Suzuki GSX-R1000 race bike
ok, this is getting out of hand. rob (oldgixxer) is one of my good friends, so no matter what, i will have his back in whatever he decides to say or do.

as for me fighting jrcart for titles against 2 cars i don't own, let alone probably will never be able to afford, that is a whole different story. that is something not to be discussed on a public forum.

jrcart, just so you know, oldgixxer is not a thug, nor does he pretend to be. i think he just got a little heated, and made an offer in the heat of the moment. he is a very knowledgable, stand-up guy who is well respected both in the mb community as well as in our industry.

now i know i don't own an s65, or any high-performance car for that matter, and i don't know if rob knows anyone with one either. that is most likely why he didn't respond to your offer to race.

lets all put this to rest, and call it a day. agreed?
Old 03-10-2008, 10:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by anthony d
ok, this is getting out of hand. rob (oldgixxer) is one of my good friends, so no matter what, i will have his back in whatever he decides to say or do.

as for me fighting jrcart for titles against 2 cars i don't own, let alone probably will never be able to afford, that is a whole different story. that is something not to be discussed on a public forum.

jrcart, just so you know, oldgixxer is not a thug, nor does he pretend to be. i think he just got a little heated, and made an offer in the heat of the moment. he is a very knowledgable, stand-up guy who is well respected both in the mb community as well as in our industry.

now i know i don't own an s65, or any high-performance car for that matter, and i don't know if rob knows anyone with one either. that is most likely why he didn't respond to your offer to race.

lets all put this to rest, and call it a day. agreed?
anthony; I appreciate your peace offering, but sorry it's too late. I would watch your back if you call him your friend, you obviously did not see the e-mails he sent me, and he put you right in the middle of it, actually saying that you were going to be the one to kick my a_s. As for him backing out of the bet, once again you did not see the offer I made him in my PM, I offered to race his E63, only after he threw down the gaunlet wanting to run it against my car. Sometime after that he must have realized what I had done to my car, then the back peddling began. He has changed his story 3-4 times in less than 2 days on numerous topics...in my book thats a sh_it talker!

I know how you New Yorkers are...everyone in the country knows how you New Yorkers are...big on words, small on brains! DAAAAAAA!

I still stand by my offer and I want everyone out there to see what a P U S S Y OLDGIXXER really is!

I'm going to make it my goal this week to let everyone on this forum see the real oldgixxer...if they ban me I will create a new screen name and start up again, and again, and again!
Old 03-10-2008, 10:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter
He certainly isn't a b*tch. What else I'll say on the matter is that he's a stand up guy and been here a long time and never got into it with anyone like this before.
NOT ONLY IS HE A B I T C H, HE'S MY B I T C H !

Carl, I'm sending you the PM he sent me, maybe you will see that he is not a stand up guy, but a closet thug.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:34 PM

2006 C280 4MATIC, 2006 Suzuki GSX-R1000 race bike
if he threw me in the middle of it, i don't care about that. he has been a very good friend to me for quite some time now, and i owe him a lot.

if you wouldn't mind, could you send me what he e-mailed you?

and as for new yorkers being big on words, small on brains, i would think twice about saying that, because as i am sure you know, sterotypes are one of the first signs of ignorance.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by anthony d
if he threw me in the middle of it, i don't care about that. he has been a very good friend to me for quite some time now, and i owe him a lot.

if you wouldn't mind, could you send me what he e-mailed you?

and as for new yorkers being big on words, small on brains, i would think twice about saying that, because as i am sure you know, sterotypes are one of the first signs of ignorance.
...and I'm Polish! If I'm ignorant it must not be too a bad thing, because I'm doing just fine in life...how about you?
Old 03-10-2008, 10:41 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
This thread has left the reservation.

With no blame attached, its time this is locked up. I hope cooler heads will prevail.