Flame on

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 09:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq
May be they don't care any more

Rocket, SLK55R, neveo or I could tell their sides of story.... but it's none of our business. Plus you should be able to guess... their story would be the exact opposite of Ballzy's story. So what's the use? We wouldn't know which one is more right or wrong. The side you'll believe more is subjective (and biased).
Old 03-12-2008, 12:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 S65 AMG, 2006 Chrylser 300 SRT-8, 2001 Saleen Convertible S281SC
I guess since this is being re-hashed, which by the OP's original point it shouldn't have, I feel I should give my 2 cents. First off, Ballzy and I never wanted to put anyone out of business, nor was that our intention. We thought that this was a community, were the good and bad can be discussed about the joys and pains of tuning, but it seems only the good is allowed, or else you get bashed. We tried to work things out, but we were blown off. Our silence on the matter is due to being asked to leave this alone on here, and we did. We continued posting about other things, and left this debacle alone. It seems as if its ok on here, to give praise when its due to a tuner, but when complaints are due, you get slammed. We are not the only only ones with the bad experiences, as was discovered on the "Horrible Experience" thread. To those who think I am running Evotech software, I am not. To be clear, my S65 is completely stock after all this went down. I had to pay $2600 to repair my front end. Also for those that say we should bow down and thank EE for the supercharger and tranny, don't forget it was covered under warranty. Some claim they would have stood behind there products and took care of us even if we were out of warranty, yet you claim that they were so small they were ruined by us. In the end, we just wanted to be treated right, and that did not occur. We shared our experience and got bashed. We respect all opinions, and thats why we are still here. I am self-employed, and believe me the last thing I want is to put someone out of business. Thats why if someone has an issue with me, I do my damnest to correct it and make my clients happy. Thats what counts.

Last edited by ms2knights; 03-12-2008 at 12:41 AM.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:40 AM

06 S55 AMG, 03 SL55 AMG, 02 S430(sold), 05 F150, 06 Ranger, My baby 07 HD Rdking
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19
for sure 100% stay quite. I used to be a crminal I know If I get caught doing my bad things never talk to the police. .
So is that why ee never responded, If that was any responsible business owner, they would've stood behind their mistakes, but they sat there quite, passing pms, they didn't respond from the very begining before anyone started taking sides.

On a side note to the moderators, why are they still allowed to advertise products as Euroelites, if they are no longer a sponsers.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:46 AM

06 S55 AMG, 03 SL55 AMG, 02 S430(sold), 05 F150, 06 Ranger, My baby 07 HD Rdking
Originally Posted by zoink
Ballzy and his cousin don't seem to have any more problems despite multiple hard runs on the track... moreover, Ballzy's car seems to run very strong. So my take on Ballzy's issues would be the fail parts were already on their way out, and Evotech tune just made the failure come sooner. This means I don't see anyone's fault in this case (not Ballzy/his cousin, not EE, not Evotech). I guess the whole drama was due to emotional fatigue. The bumper mishap is NOT related to products that EE/Evotech sells..

Do you know if I'm running their tune, It's in my sig, cause I paid for it and got 0, actually I got nothing but problems, and as for my cousin's bumper, how is it not their fault, that just amazes me, and wow, 350K cars, have sc, tranny, and all kinds of other problems, at 30k, get real, your support to ee is well respected, as if these were my friends, I would do the same, but at least lets all be realistic.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by neveo
Ballzys super charger and tranny got replaced no problems. I realy doubt any other shop would do that or could do that!

wonder if Ballzy's new performance shop would do the same and or have the connections to see that it gets replaced by MB.....

EE were always very stand up with me and they helped me when i have had issues with other vendors.. weren't out to try to make a buck at my expense..[/QUOTE]

well first of all my new performance shop, will do what it says it'll do, I don't promise and under deliever, that's why I'm still here, where others that don't dissappear. How do we define "stand up", you damage something, you fix it, well if you're lucky, it's covered by warrnty, but for the items, that were not, take no responsibility for, and blame it on a salvaged vehicles. I know how to do business, I got shop insurance the 1st day I opened, that way, I don't have to pay for anything out of my pocket, cause **** happens, and we all f up, and if ee does have shop insurance, which I highly doubt they're out of their minds, not to fix everything that they damaged, to avoid a possible business destryer, they dicided their own fait, like MS said, we were sharing our unpleasant experience, not trying to put anyone out of business. I will not comment on this anymore, cause now it's not about what happened to us, and how they handled the whole sitiuation, it's a game of sympathy, and I don't play that game, you get what you earn.

Last edited by BallzyS55; 03-12-2008 at 12:56 AM.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
2007 E63 w/P30 and Eurotech CF Diffuser
Originally Posted by ms2knights
SNIP. I am self-employed, and believe me the last thing I want is to put someone out of business. Thats why if someone has an issue with me, I do my damnest to correct it and make my clients happy. Thats what counts.
Yep. And privately. Because sometime things just screw up. by your own fault, someone elses, or just bad luck.

But let me repeat. Ballzy had a bad experience. EE had to deal with that.
I think the forum as a whole is what demoralized Adam and Tony.

Ballzy, you know more than anyone on this forum why there are different points of view in your case. This forum is not the place for those differences to be judged.

Yes, they passed PMs which are the same as a private phone call. Their business. I have talked to them, others have talked to them, but no one has said that ballzy had it coming. Nope. You had more hassle with your car than you wanted.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:57 AM

Received 35 Likes on 17 Posts
2105 S63 Full Carbon - 2018 GTR
Old 03-12-2008, 01:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Much on this popcorn.

Ballzy, your PM is full, so......

Ballzy,

I was there that night you were having your brakes done.

Please understand. **** happened and you were not happy. That is not the point of starting this thread.

My point is that the forum as a whole (in general) abandoned these 2 guys who are very talented and emotional but need to improve as business men.

They should have kicked the whole bunch of us out of the garage that night due to liability. They should not have had their motorcycle buddy there. But then, that's what we liked about these guys.

Last edited by Jon2007E63P30; 03-12-2008 at 01:06 AM.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:03 AM

If we would had stayed quiet, then others might have been affected, then we would have blamed for their misfortune since we kept quiet. The others that came out with their stories after ours were blamed for staying quiet. Besides, they are sponsers and advertise their services on this here forum. So, one should be able to praise or complain at free will. Also, if you choose to be a sponser and advertise how great you are, I would assume you would do your best to strive to that expectation. It's amazing how people on here praise and complain about dealers, without the same issues we encountered when we had problems. Why is this any different?
Old 03-12-2008, 01:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq
Originally Posted by BallzyS55
Do you know if I'm running their tune, It's in my sig, cause I paid for it and got 0, actually I got nothing but problems, and as for my cousin's bumper, how is it not their fault, that just amazes me, and wow, 350K cars, have sc, tranny, and all kinds of other problems, at 30k, get real, your support to ee is well respected, as if these were my friends, I would do the same, but at least lets all be realistic.
Sorry, I'm not clear w/ your 1st sentence...

Are you still running Evotech tune on your S55 or not?

Like your cousin, if you truly believe that Evotech tune is the one that causes your S/C to fail, you'd better flash it to stock or some other brand (VRP, klee, renn, etc.). Otherwise, no need to bash Evotech anymore.

As for bumper mishaps, I said I don't have any comments.... if I were EE, I would've inspected the car at drop-off.... if I were EE and didn't inspect the car, I would've taken responsibility and claimed insurance money. But hey, I'm not them...

Anyway, nothing needs to be argued anymore... EE is gone. No need to beat a dead horse over and over again.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by Jon2007E63P30
Much on this popcorn.

Ballzy, your PM is full, so......

Ballzy,

I was their that night you were having your brakes done.

Please understand. **** happened and you were not happy. That is not the point of starting this thread.

My point is that the forum as a whole (in general) abandoned these 2 guys who are very talented and emotional but need to improve as business men.

They should have kicked the whole bunch of us out of the garage that night due to liability. They should not have had their motorcycle buddy there. But then, that's what we liked about these guys.

Jon, I agree. Believe me we are not happy to hear about EE going out of business. You are also right, they are cool guys, but at what expense. All we wanted was to be treated right and with respect, when all these issues started happening. We honestly never thought it would go this far. They could have made things a lot easier here in the forum, but they decided to stay quiet. I apologize for continuing with this, so I will stop, unless I see something that warrants a response.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ms2knights,

I support anyone to post both positive and negative experiences.

I think the problem was the total lack of understanding that EE had to deal with the problem privately.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:12 AM

Jon you got a pm
Old 03-12-2008, 01:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by BallzyS55
Jon you got a pm
And moderators. This is a great point to close the thread.

I think we are all on an even keel and had an opportunity to say what we thought.

My best wishes to Adam and Tony.

Ballzy, hope you are enjoying your AMG.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:23 AM

Sorry, I'm not clear w/ your 1st sentence...

Are you still running Evotech tune on your S55 or not?

Like your cousin, if you truly believe that Evotech tune is the one that causes your S/C to fail, you'd better flash it to stock or some other brand (VRP, klee, renn, etc.). Otherwise, no need to bash Evotech anymore.

As for bumper mishaps, I said I don't have any comments.... if I were EE, I would've inspected the car at drop-off.... if I were EE and didn't inspect the car, I would've taken responsibility and claimed insurance money. But hey, I'm not them...

Anyway, nothing needs to be argued anymore... EE is gone. No need to beat a dead horse over and over again.

I'm running on stock tune, only still have renntech pully, cause I can't get my stock one back. I think enough has been said about this subject, I'm done, thanks everyone.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
May be they don't care any more

Rocket, SLK55R, neveo or I could tell their sides of story.... but it's none of our business. Plus you should be able to guess... their story would be the exact opposite of Ballzy's story. So what's the use? We wouldn't know which one is more right or wrong. The side you'll believe more is subjective (and biased).
Speculation is not the same as truly seeing it posted from Adam or someone else from EE. That is what I wanted to see and it never happened.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by Jon2007E63P30
And moderators. This is a great point to close the thread.

I think we are all on an even keel and had an opportunity to say what we thought.

My best wishes to Adam and Tony.

Ballzy, hope you are enjoying your AMG.

At the request of the OP- closed.