W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 4.85 average.

Old 05-23-2008, 05:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C55
uhh you guys missed something:

Originally Posted by benzgrandcru
I work at Bain Capital thats my companys phone. You cant be calling at all times of the day man. Thats why I gave you my cell numbers to call me on. You called me 4 times at Bains and Twice on my cell. My boss is gets really upset about personal phone calls. You need to call me on my cell, not my work. Also you know that DHL has told you that the wheels were lost. I told you I will help get this sorted out with DHL in regards to the claim. Dont lie man, just tell the truth.

I thought he worked at BAIN Capital????????

so he works at a VC and a ****ty *** car parts store?

keep diggin that hole mother f*cker

Old 05-23-2008, 05:23 PM
Banned

Porsche 911 Turbo
Arrow Greg Regional Manager East Coast Market

Ok Guys Party Is Over. Time to get serious now.

My name is Greg Henry, Im the regional manager for the eastcoast market for OEM Headlights N Parts. It has been brought to my attention that two parties are having issues with one of our local distributors. Let me first start off by saying this. We are based out of NYC, but we have several auto distributors along the east coast who we give leads to. Our local distributors consist of salvage yards, auto parts shops, and dealers. We then send you to their outlet so you can conduct business with them personally. Although my job consist of monitoring transactions, I cannot monitor every distributor at there site physically. They have binding contracts with us to ship and deliver orders directly to the customers. In otherwords they dropship for us. However we do get commision for each lead we give them. It is there responsibilty to send the order after we have recieved payment to the customer. We then give profits directly to the distributors. I understand that you are having a problem with the shipment it has been brought to my attention. I am dealing with the distributor directly and this problem will be dealt with. We will be issuing a full refund until this distributor futher explains the current situation. Please expect to recieve a full refund/credit to your card within 3-4 Business Days. I am sorry for the mishap with our local distributor. Please be advise this distributor is being dealt with at this time. We are sorry for the inconvenience our distributors for our company has caused to all associating parties.

Have a great weekend everyone !!!!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2008, 05:29 PM

E63
Hooray!

Nice to see some personal responsibility here. A few suggestions on how to deal with this particular partner you have chosen to work with:

A. Immediately end your association
B. Sue them for damage to your reputation
C. Waterboarding
D. All the above
Old 05-23-2008, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
Originally Posted by greg@oem
Ok Guys Party Is Over. Time to get serious now.

My name is Greg Henry, Im the regional manager for the eastcoast market for OEM Headlights N Parts. It has been brought to my attention that two parties are having issues with one of our local distributors. Let me first start off by saying this. We are based out of NYC, but we have several auto distributors along the east coast who we give leads to. Our local distributors consist of salvage yards, auto parts shops, and dealers. We then send you to their outlet so you can conduct business with them personally. Although my job consist of monitoring transactions, I cannot monitor every distributor at there site physically. They have binding contracts with us to ship and deliver orders directly to the customers. In otherwords they dropship for us. However we do get commision for each lead we give them. It is there responsibilty to send the order after we have recieved payment to the customer. We then give profits directly to the distributors. I understand that you are having a problem with the shipment it has been brought to my attention. I am dealing with the distributor directly and this problem will be dealt with. We will be issuing a full refund until this distributor futher explains the current situation. Please expect to recieve a full refund/credit to your card within 3-4 Business Days. I am sorry for the mishap with our local distributor. Please be advise this distributor is being dealt with at this time. We are sorry for the inconvenience our distributors for our company has caused to all associating parties.

Have a great weekend everyone !!!!!!!!!
Greg, please provide us proof of your statements and proof of your company.

I've run your IP and it does not match up with the original poster's multiple IP addresses, but your registration e-mail is just a run-of-the-mill Yahoo address.

Excuse my reluctance to accept your statements at face value, but after all this that has happened with this individual (especially with using proxies and coming up with alternate screennames), I wouldn't doubt that he would post something like this.

I would like to see this resolved.

Also, if what you are saying is true and your "distributors" are selling through this website, please be advised that it is against the website's terms of use to have a non-sponsor selling commercially.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:38 PM
Super Moderator

Furthermore, I would please ask for everyone who has received a harrassing message from the original poster and his aliases to please hang on to them.

In addition to conversion, mail fraud, larceny and other counts that may be charged against him, I would like to have another count for harrassment added as well.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
It is the same person guys. He also called Teolax and it is the same voice. Don't be fooled...this Greg guy is the exact same person. He sent me this email also which is a copy and paste job:

Hello Sir

My name is Greg Henry, Im the regional manager for the eastcoast market for OEM Headlights N Parts. It has been brought to my attention that you are having issues with one of our local distributors. Let me first start off by saying this. We are based out of NYC, but we have several auto distributors along the east coast who we give leads to. Our local distributors consist of salvage yards, auto parts shops, and dealers. We then send you to their outlet so you can conduct business with them personally. However we do get commision for each lead we give them. It is there responsibilty to send the order after we have recieved payment to the customer. We then give profits directly to the distributors. I understand that you are having a problem with the shipment it has been brought to my attention. I am dealing with the distributor directly and this problem will be dealt with. We will be issuing a full refund until this distributor futher explains the current situation. Please expect to recieve a full refund/credit to your card within 3-4 Business Days. I am sorry for the mishap with our local distributor. Please dont hesitate to ask questions. Thanks
OEM Headlights N Parts
"Your #1 Resource for New and Used Auto Parts"

Notice the lack of legitate phone number to call him.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:55 PM
Banned

Porsche 911 Turbo
Arrow Greg Regional Manager East Coast Market

Although we have contracts with our distributors directly its not our responsibility to tell them how to market and sell there products. We do not control where there product is listed whether it’s a website forum, craigslist, or ebay. The distributor takes full responsibility of promoting there item themselves. We do however offer them leads for potential customers but that’s it. We only monitor what they selling, when it was sold, when it was shipped and delivered, and if the customer received their goods and are satisfied. Then once the customer receives the item we then pay the distributors directly. We are dealing with the following distributor directly so please don’t try to take maters in your own hands. We have notified all participating parties, and we are currently dealing with the situation as it stands. Thanks

Greg
Old 05-23-2008, 05:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by Tacjam
The Dude ripped off two of our members...I think the time for jokes will be AFTER he's caught. I don't think the two people he ripped off are laughing at all.
It does suck...but that also made me laugh. There is nothing left to do but laugh at the situation.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 ///AMG
Although we have contracts with our distributors directly its not our responsibility to tell them how to market and sell there products. We do not control where there product is listed whether it’s a website forum, craigslist, or ebay. The distributor takes full responsibility of promoting there item themselves. We do however offer them leads for potential customers but that’s it. We only monitor what they selling, when it was sold, when it was shipped and delivered, and if the customer received their goods and are satisfied. Then once the customer receives the item we then pay the distributors directly. We are dealing with the following distributor directly so please don’t try to take maters in your own hands. We have notified all participating parties, and we are currently dealing with the situation as it stands. Thanks

Greg
Someone sounds like the local authorities might be getting close to him and is hoping to buy more time.

Nice try WARREN.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:59 PM
Super Moderator

Greg
Like I said Greg. Please provide PROOF that you and your company are legitimate. Timeless has already called you out. Otherwise, you'll be banned as well and I'll turn over your IP address to the proper authorities.
Old 05-23-2008, 06:03 PM

Received 57 Likes on 32 Posts
2006 E55 Wagon (RIP), 2019 E63S Wagon (Sold) 2023 AMG GT634S
the BS flag is waving high and fast.

"please don't take maters into your own hands" - ignoring the reference to the summer fruit - what difference does it make? If the buyers are gonna get their money back - why not dispute the charge?

Stall tactics so that they can cover THEIR tracks and exhaust the time limit for CC disputes.

Last edited by Uber Wagon; 05-23-2008 at 06:10 PM.
Old 05-23-2008, 06:07 PM
Super Moderator

I ran your IP again. You failed. Piece of ****.

You are also grandcru_benz.

Let me post your ip publicly:

grandcru_benz 74.63.75.130
greg@oem 74.63.75.130
Old 05-23-2008, 06:13 PM

C55
Originally Posted by nlpamg
I ran your IP again. You failed. Piece of ****.

You are also grandcru_benz.

Let me post your ip publicly:

grandcru_benz 74.63.75.130
greg@oem 74.63.75.130
he said he worked at bain, but now he resells parts. come on we know hes a scammer, lets do something about it....
Old 05-23-2008, 06:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Yeah, all jokes aside we need to get serious about these matters. This is a community that I believe to be built upon trust, and comradeships on the cars we love and mod, Benzo's. This moron is a lying sack of of nuclear waste, and he needs to be made an example of.

Guys, I can't tell you how many rip-offs and attempts occur here and on other boards because you all know. He should be stopped, anyway we can help each other to do so let's employ it.

Greg, like the mod said, provide PROOF of your statement and who you are:

Valid company email
Valid company phone number where YOU can be reached
Valid address

Until then all that you say is pure and failfare.

To those who got ripped off, we all feel for you, and we may poke a few jokes but money and time is precious. Trust even more so. Let's see where this will go.
Old 05-23-2008, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by crazeazn
he said he worked at bain, but now he resells parts. come on we know hes a scammer, lets do something about it....
I doubt he works at Bain. I think it's a blatant lie and he just gave a fake phone number which happened to be at Bain to cover his tracks.
Old 05-23-2008, 06:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
This comes up on that IP:

Visitor Detail Unique Visitors
Visitor 74.63.75.130 IP Address 74.63.75.130
Date 06 May, Tue, 15:39:44 Net Speed Corporate/T1
Organization FDCservers.net Browser MSIE 6
Continent North America Operating System Windows XP
Country United States Screen Resolution Other
State / Region Illinois Screen Color Other
City Woodstock Javascript Disabled

So know he is in Illi?
Old 05-23-2008, 06:19 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by bigben320e
This comes up on that IP:

Visitor Detail Unique Visitors
Visitor 74.63.75.130 IP Address 74.63.75.130
Date 06 May, Tue, 15:39:44 Net Speed Corporate/T1
Organization FDCservers.net Browser MSIE 6
Continent North America Operating System Windows XP
Country United States Screen Resolution Other
State / Region Illinois Screen Color Other
City Woodstock Javascript Disabled

So know he is in Illi?
this guy keeps on using proxies.

let me try to dig up stuff from his old ip's. maybe he didn't use a proxy then...
Old 05-23-2008, 06:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I did digging on those last IP's, turns out they are used on Proxy.org. The administrator can be notified of this fraudulent activity here:

https://proxy.org/contact.shtml

Looking some more before I go out....
Old 05-23-2008, 07:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55
I think he'll credit the money back.

He doesnt want to be on the losing end of a gang bang with the boys in cell block. So maybe if he refunds the money, he'll avoid seeing time.

Stay the course guys!!!
Old 05-23-2008, 08:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 ///AMG
Here is a letter from someone SAYING they got screwed also by him:

I used their automated checkout system for oemheadligtsnparts in CA and received a receipt through Izzaspeed.com, which I'm assuming is their warehouse distribution, but the site disappeared about a weeks ago after my payment. It's back up today as an online store selling pet clothing, located in Hong Kong China. The domain is registered to a Ricky Tsui, located at 4751 littlejohn st. Unit A, Baldwin Park CA 91706, a warehouse district in East Los Angeles. Baldwin Park is where the withdraw from my account originated from, so I know it's the same place. He has ownership of the domain until 2009, so it looks like they closed up shop and turned it into something else. Hung S. Lai is oemheadligtsnparts aka acelights, located in Montrose CO, but has a 626 area code for his #, which is Los Angeles. Not a coincidence. I already contacted the website host service (West*********) about their fraud; hope the host shuts them down. I've been contacted by 3 other people who are in our situation. They are located in CA or CO, but they use various cities to conduct business with various #'s and addresses. Keep me informed on any developments and I will do the same. Good luck.

Funny it is from email: Jeffery Maxwell [jeffmaxbenz@yahoo.com]

Anyone think perhaps this is him hoping I will share the info I have gotten and shared with the authorities? Things that make you go hmmm....

I have a hard time believing any Yahoo email accounts anymore.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:01 PM
Super Moderator

I can CONFIRM for you that that e-mail was indeed from him. JeffMaxBenz is him. Go to Benzworld.org and he's Max_Benz or something...

Originally Posted by Timeless
Here is a letter from someone SAYING they got screwed also by him:

I used their automated checkout system for oemheadligtsnparts in CA and received a receipt through Izzaspeed.com, which I'm assuming is their warehouse distribution, but the site disappeared about a weeks ago after my payment. It's back up today as an online store selling pet clothing, located in Hong Kong China. The domain is registered to a Ricky Tsui, located at 4751 littlejohn st. Unit A, Baldwin Park CA 91706, a warehouse district in East Los Angeles. Baldwin Park is where the withdraw from my account originated from, so I know it's the same place. He has ownership of the domain until 2009, so it looks like they closed up shop and turned it into something else. Hung S. Lai is oemheadligtsnparts aka acelights, located in Montrose CO, but has a 626 area code for his #, which is Los Angeles. Not a coincidence. I already contacted the website host service (West*********) about their fraud; hope the host shuts them down. I've been contacted by 3 other people who are in our situation. They are located in CA or CO, but they use various cities to conduct business with various #'s and addresses. Keep me informed on any developments and I will do the same. Good luck.

Funny it is from email: Jeffery Maxwell [jeffmaxbenz@yahoo.com]

Anyone think perhaps this is him hoping I will share the info I have gotten and shared with the authorities? Things that make you go hmmm....

I have a hard time believing any Yahoo email accounts anymore.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by nlpamg
I can CONFIRM for you that that e-mail was indeed from him. JeffMaxBenz is him. Go to Benzworld.org and he's Max_Benz or something...
Ah, he is desperate then. Well, I am sure he is watching.

WARREN...You better refund that money NOW...It is your ONLY hope of staying out of a cell with 'Butch'.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:19 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Timeless
Ah, he is desperate then. Well, I am sure he is watching.

WARREN...You better refund that money NOW...It is your ONLY hope of staying out of a cell with 'Butch'.
Let him get thrown in with "Bubba".

Can't wait to see the cops arrest him. It'll be like the lobster claw boy that stole the Skyline in Canada
Old 05-23-2008, 09:24 PM
Super Moderator

ok, in the interests of justice, I'm posting just a few of his aliases and IP address from over the years.

detectives, he's all yours:

05Css simplesweetguy05@aol.com 205.188.116.130
benzgame newbenzgame@yahoo.com 134.241.46.147
benzpro230 promuz617@yahoo.com 134.241.46.187
benz401 billykochtor@yahoo.com 134.241.46.177
benzgenius benzgenius@yahoo.com 134.241.46.213
benz2viper zipdrive617@yahoo.com 152.163.100.130
benzsohot benzsohot@yahoo.com 68.163.224.206
benztohot benztohot@yahoo.com 68.163.224.206
benz_og uniglobu@yahoo.com 134.241.46.89
benz_ster benz_ster@yahoo.com 207.206.239.225
bmw2benz bimmerz2benz@aol.com 205.188.116.134
c230_617 sknudnike@aol.com 64.12.116.74
c230_617 FAN brandonl000@yahoo.com 67.180.42.171
c230_617imback c230_617imback@yahoo.com 68.163.234.30
c230_617returns c230_617_returns@yahoo.com 68.163.208.196
c230_back_617 c230_back_617@yahoo.com 68.163.172.65
capshift21 shiftcap21@yahoo.com 152.163.97.186
cklass_balla cklass_balla@yahoo.com 134.241.46.147
cpe_fresh cpe_fresh@yahoo.com 207.206.229.186
fastbenzamgs fastbenzamgs@yahoo.com 68.163.172.65
fastest_balla fastest_balla@yahoo.com 192.207.58.7
fast_amg bimmer_617@yahoo.com 68.163.138.216
fast_benz fastbenzkid@yahoo.com 134.241.46.154
freec230_617 freec230_617@yahoo.com 68.163.234.30
fresh_benz tomsbenzamg@yahoo.com 68.163.205.51
from190e_cs from190e_cs@yahoo.com 134.241.46.147
jokasbenz jokas16@mail.com 152.163.100.130
justbuybenz justbuybenz@yahoo.com 192.207.57.119
Looki4Benzpart2 Freestyleebay@msn.com 68.163.58.232
Lookin4Benzpart JamesSell2005@msn.com 68.163.58.232
mybenzismine mybenzismine@yahoo.com 134.241.104.20
newbenzamg newbenzamg@yahoo.com 68.163.188.66
newc230_617 newc230_617@yahoo.com 68.163.234.30
nicedeboy jps04@msn.com 68.236.29.130
rockintunes23 freestylinsurfer@aol.com 68.236.11.236
sknud_nike sknud_nike@yahoo.com 207.206.228.12
skywalker_benz benz_to_fresh@yahoo.com 68.163.205.51
smoothoperator dimebags6@yahoo.com 192.207.58.3
socleanice socleanice@yahoo.com 207.206.239.103
thom_doe thom_doe@yahoo.com 207.206.235.38
w203_amg w203_amg@yahoo.com 134.241.46.73
whywasIbanned whywas_617@yahoo.com 68.163.224.206
wonderbenz wonderbenz@yahoo.com 192.207.57.119
wonder_amg wonder_amg@yahoo.com 192.207.58.7
Old 05-23-2008, 09:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55
dont drop the soap buddy!

in case you do, you'll probably like it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 4.85 average.

Quick Reply: SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly