W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 4.85 average.

Old 05-29-2008, 11:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Cars.
I will be signing up on all the other websites that he has put adds on to warn othres about him. If you would like to, please do so. The more that can get the word out, the better.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:46 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
05 E55 AMG
Checking in from mercedesshop and benzworld.

Cross posting to texags.com, ntxpsa.com, crownvic.us, mercurymarauder.net, and mercurymarauder.us!

Good luck with this!
Old 05-29-2008, 11:46 PM
XTR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Speed Triple
Just Watching

I'm a member at http://lounge.cigarfamily.com which is how I found my way here

and I'm the administrator of:

http://www.onlinehumidor.com

Over the years we've tracked down and outed a lot of scammers, but I don't think I've seen one this intensive. Watching and hoping this scumbag goes to jail.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:51 PM

2002 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
Yea...99P71Interceptor beat me to the post, but hopefully we could help out if we can.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:55 PM

2002 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
I just hope because of this thread all the various car forums can be a little more of a close knit family, lookin out for one another against scammers and retards like this.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:57 PM

3000 dollar SLK230
I could have saved you...but i didnt. now i feel bad

Is there anyway this thread can be cleaned up?

i.e. all the one posters from other forums gone, its cool to show support but come on. We have people from everywhere.

I can't believe how many people are drawn to this thread.

You know whats really funny I saw this thread the first day and thought i had seen those wheels before. I can't believe this guy has taken so many people. I feel bad because I probably could have saved you guys from spending money, but was too lazy to raise the flag. Also I would have looked dumb if it was legit...but one post members arent usually legit. I think this guy actually had the same thread going on over an benzworld.

You know whats really sad is I doubt anything will really come out of this.

You guys did get your money back right?...thats a saving grace.

Heirkranz you have the best SEC ever.. It was my background for a while.

I'm a little shaken by how much you can figure out by little crumbs in a digital info trail.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:08 AM

Trailblazer LT EXT
Are you trying to say that as long as he realizes that what he did was wrong, he's free to go? So why don't we let all those scammers, murderers, pedofiles, etc free, after all, they're sorry for what they did.....

People like this should, no, MUST be punished for their actions! Being scammed (not by him) i know exactly how these people feel and I support it 100%
Old 05-30-2008, 12:13 AM

I don't.
Sup guys - Aysmptote9 from howardforums.com

Ok so from what I've read, we're still not really sure who he is, and no legal action has been taken yet like the police getting involved. You thought it was Bill J Smith from Stoughton but we don't know who it is right?
Old 05-30-2008, 12:14 AM

2007 civic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoKChnHSvXM

Everyone take a break and remember this guy and the forum members who tried to get his picture... and remember this... This isn't Canada!

This guy posted (could be a lie like every other thing out of his mouth) that he was packing "heaters"... that's street for guns.

I also got the heaters near also just in case pops off.
Be careful!
Old 05-30-2008, 12:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Cars.
Originally Posted by Operator^
Sup guys - Aysmptote9 from howardforums.com

Ok so from what I've read, we're still not really sure who he is, and no legal action has been taken yet like the police getting involved. You thought it was Bill J Smith from Stoughton but we don't know who it is right?
Read up:

http://blog.cyberchun.com/archives/000428.html
Old 05-30-2008, 12:20 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Originally Posted by 99p71intrcptor
well i started a thread for all LEO'S because im not sure if there are any in the boston area, i know we have quite a few, but even though they're not from the boston area they still might be able to help out with contacting proper authorities and what not. i told them who to contact on this site in regards to the matter at hand. so hopefully at least one of them can join up here and give you guys a hand
Thanks very much.

Attention from LEOs is exactly what these scammers need - anyone a member of a LEO-only forum who could spread the word?
Old 05-30-2008, 12:21 AM

MB
City of Cambridge Police Department

Crime Tips & Suspicious Activity: Report a Crime Tips & Suspicious Activity and Email the Investigations Section
Old 05-30-2008, 12:24 AM

FA5
Originally Posted by thebenzbar

Please, do not visit this guy. Leave it to the police.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:32 AM

MB
Cambridge's Police Reports categorizes web-based scams under Section II Crimes known as "Con Games":

SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly-picture54.png

SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly-picture53.png

SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly-picture52.png
Old 05-30-2008, 12:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1999 C280
Good Job guys. I hope this has been posted on LEO forums such as officer.com.
EDJ rolls pretty deep in that forum.
65 members and 240 guests. This might beat the NSX PRIME ownage.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:41 AM

2007 HHR Panel
KUDOS

Just popped in from BCM forums in Milwaukee. We are watching this and all I have to say is you MB owners are great in your pursuit of justice for those that got ripped off. If any of you are in our area, drop in and say Howdy. Lots of car cruise nites here to enjoy and we would love having you. Good Luck in getting these guys.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:43 AM

this-n-that
This thread has officially hit the big time... it's on the H.A.M.B. http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/

When y'all are done would you mind tracking down a Mr. Paul Webster... maybe these wet bags of human slime could be cellmates... Mr. Webster took an Aussie for a big chunk of moola... http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...t=paul+webster

I've been reading this thread for two nights on and off now... in a word a-m-a-z-i-n-g

I can't wait to get past page 38 tomorrow night...

on a seperate lighter note... how long will it be until Billy tries selling someone this van?
SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly-dhltruck.jpg

man... did that make me laugh!!! g'night all... and get this *****

Last edited by decker; 05-30-2008 at 12:46 AM.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:45 AM

Junker
oo206oo wrote:
It got real interesting right before dude was supposed to be at work at the Apple store at 5pm and everyone knew.
Then 5pm came and went and....nothing.
Lame.

wawaweewa wrote:
Truth.
I'm almost certain that nothing major will come of it. People are acting like this is the only thief in the US or that he'll be tried under Federal RICO statutes like some Mob dude. . The P.D. will most likely bring petty theft charges against him (if any charges at all) and he'll cop a probation plea with some community service.

Well, it simply shows how more level-headed and mature many MBW members are... I'd take some of their comments like a grain of salt.
Perhaps you are unaware that RICO is not used only for "Mob dudes." It is being used more and more against "small-time" operations. In fact, the threat of adding RICO charges is one reason why Mike Vick plead guilty.

Read a book sometime.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:50 AM

MB
Originally Posted by OozingSantorum
Perhaps you are unaware that RICO is not used only for "Mob dudes." It is being used more and more against "small-time" operations. In fact, the threat of adding RICO charges is one reason why Mike Vick plead guilty.

Read a book sometime.
Just to clarify... I surely REALLY hope you're not talking to me. I posted that as chatter from NT forum, which is where these scammers like to hang-out at. If you re-read it carefully "wawaweewa" is the one that mentioned the RICO statement.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:57 AM

Junker
Originally Posted by binarypower
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoKChnHSvXM

Everyone take a break and remember this guy and the forum members who tried to get his picture... and remember this... This isn't Canada!

This guy posted (could be a lie like every other thing out of his mouth) that he was packing "heaters"... that's street for guns.
If he gets busted, I hope he is packing when they arrest him. I don't think Massachusetts issues many concealed-carry permits.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:58 AM

Since someone has the SSN, I still think the IRS is the most effective route, all others will piggy back their investigation

Hint! Hint! They got Capone!

With the IRS the burden of proof shifts.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:02 AM

Junker
Just to clarify... I surely REALLY hope you're not talking to me. I posted that as chatter from NT forum, which is where these scammers like to hang-out at. If you re-read it carefully "wawaweewa" is the one that mentioned the RICO statement.
Sorry about that. Should have clarified that it was in response to the wawawookie tard. It is late, and my sleeping pills are kicking in.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:10 AM

MB / BMW
MBWorld member, and also coming from JeepsUnlimited.com, JeepForum.com, NAXJA.org, and 8thCivic.com. Showing my support!

Nail this SOB.

God help him if he ever makes it to NJ

Last edited by Ghetto2315; 05-30-2008 at 01:15 AM.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:14 AM

MB
More senseless chatter at NT from Mr. JT himself... at 12:37AM!!

Creamecheese wrote:
I see the angry mob mentality has set in. reason is lost. I'll clear my name. P.S DON'T CALL OR COME TO MY JOB. Thank You.

He's a downright idiot. He has been reported to Cambridge PD already! Time to cooperate JT...
Old 05-30-2008, 01:15 AM

2003 Toyota Camry SE
hello all
im a moderator over at toyotanation.com, and i figured id check in!
great job all around on getting this *******...scammers need to burn in hell
its a warning and message to all, dont f*ck with close knit forums like MBworld!!
great job again everyone!
-Corey

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 4.85 average.

Quick Reply: SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly