W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 4.85 average.

Old 05-29-2008, 09:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB
Originally Posted by HeirKranz
oh snap--look what i found on my PUTER!!!!
There's that black c230k under BENZ as one of his friends... is BENZ's site still up?

Old 05-29-2008, 09:58 PM

me-m3; Mom-c230
Checking in from E46Fanatics, absolutelydriven, Bimmerforum.

This is awesome guys keep it up

I PM'd you Timeless.

O yeah..I am now a member of this forum. I made mom get a C230

Old 05-29-2008, 10:00 PM

97 240sx
I tried to look, but do Turner and Smith have the same exact birthday? One of them is posted on page 39. Couldn't remember where/if the other was posted....
Old 05-29-2008, 10:01 PM

C230k coupe 500sec convertible
Originally Posted by thebenzbar
There's that black c230k under BENZ as one of his friends... is BENZ's site still up?

I saved this like a year ago, but have all the comments and will list the pertinent ones......shortly!

Like i said, from the moment things started getting fishy, i was all over it like white on rice

Last edited by HeirKranz; 05-29-2008 at 10:25 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
Originally Posted by 99p71intrcptor
its cuz crownvics are the bees nees

lol
hey 99p7 I know you were directed to contact one of us for the local LEOs, I am a boston local and can meet with anyone who would like to, to go over this.
-Peter
Old 05-29-2008, 10:10 PM

2008 Ford Fusion SE (black)
I found this topic from OFFICER.COM

This is amazing, and can't wait to see the out come of these idiots!!!!!!!!!!

Let Justice Kick Them In The *** !!!!!

Old 05-29-2008, 10:11 PM

99 crown victoria police interceptor
Originally Posted by 55fanatic
hey 99p7 I know you were directed to contact one of us for the local LEOs, I am a boston local and can meet with anyone who would like to, to go over this.
-Peter
well i started a thread for all LEO'S because im not sure if there are any in the boston area, i know we have quite a few, but even though they're not from the boston area they still might be able to help out with contacting proper authorities and what not. i told them who to contact on this site in regards to the matter at hand. so hopefully at least one of them can join up here and give you guys a hand
Old 05-29-2008, 10:14 PM

03 Sentra Spec V
Checking in from B15sentra.net. Just read all the way from post #1. Some beautiful cars on this board, and some beautiful pwn as well. I can't wait for the word that the *******'s sitting in a cell. I love these stories...NSX Nick, the Claw with the GT-R...mmm.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:15 PM

2000 328Ci, 2006 Jeep Commander
Another one here from JeepCommander.com, Bimmerforums.com and Crownvic.net. Its amazing how much this thing has grown since I started reading it Tuesday. I hope we hear some good news soon. Rock on!
Old 05-29-2008, 10:23 PM

Trailblazer LT EXT
Ok so at first you guys said it was bill, but since you couldn't connect him to bestbuy, you went after turner since you found out more info on him? If he did (and most likely does) have something to do with this, you should be able to get bill and anyone else involved right? Maybe turner was his best friend and he knew his friend's ebay password and stuff? Just a thought

Don't bash on me, I'm the guy that said I couldn't wait for the arrest video
Old 05-29-2008, 10:25 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time
Originally Posted by ieatglue
Ok so at first you guys said it was bill, but since you couldn't connect him to bestbuy, you went after turner since you found out more info on him? If he did (and most likely does) have something to do with this, you should be able to get bill and anyone else involved right? Maybe turner was his best friend and he knew his friend's ebay password and stuff? Just a thought

Don't bash on me, I'm the guy that said I couldn't wait for the arrest video
hahah - No, I think this is a part that does need a bit of clarification. There seems to be a group of people involved here. We pretty much exhausted fact finding on our friend Bill Smith. We then moved onto his friend Jonathan Turner who is turning out to be involved in this.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:26 PM

BMW
Here are a couple more old, but very telling posts made by the aliases listed for him. If it's him, the first tells a lot about his personality and the second one gives us an indication of how long he/they have been selling Apple products on line. (If they are two different people, notice that Billy is the one selling the IPODs. Could he have gotten them from Jay/Jonathan/James who works at Apple? Or is possible Billy works there too?)

**Sorry if any of this is a repost.**

thom_doe http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=35842

Yeah I always beat the odds in everything that I do. I do things big thats when it seem impossible, I make it possible no matter what it is. I been doing this for along time with sneakers and electronics when something drops out I never wait no more than 30 mins in a line or crowd. There could be 1000 people for 10 spots, I always get what I need to get. I have a record for cuttin these lines and gettin in the store first or get one of those tickets in everything I needed. I never once came out empty handed. Im gonna be gettin 2 pre-orders on Sun, and get 2 PS3's and 2 Wii's on Nov 17. Walmart, Sears, Target usually open at 7 so I can cop Bestbuy opens at midnight or 10 that day. So I gonna do my quick routes. I often laugh at the people that spend hours some 1-2 days waitin in a crowd or line, and here i come 15-30mins before and I still cop. People do argue at the front of the line sayin how long they waited I say "I dont give a **** , first come first serve go suck a **** ". But for the most part I dont pay them no mind.

I also got the heaters near also just in case pops off. Im ****ier than ther word ****y itself. Alot of people sayin I wont be able to get it, but I just laugh. It just give me more motivation. So I aint trippin. Even when there was 8 pairs of kicks at Niketown, I still manage to ****** 2 pairs and I only waited 20 mins. There were about 100 people campin out. I felt bad but hey only the most hungriest get fed. I like to get fed. I cant wait till Sunday. LOL
billykochtor http://forums.ilounge.com/showthread.php?t=136633

4 Brand New Apple iPod 60gb Video For Sale Super Low Prices !!!!!!!!!!
Hi I am new here and I am a iPod Seller who is discounting my inventory for the holidays. I have 4 iPod 60GB Video MP3 Players for sale. I am selling them for $370 SHIPPED or Give me Your Best Offer. If you need pics let me know. These units are brand new and I am selling them on first come first serve basics. This will make a good holiday gifts for your family members and friends or yourself if you dont have one. Please email me or PM me ASAP for this offer.

billykochtor@yahoo.com

Last edited by 1Dreamer; 05-29-2008 at 10:53 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:26 PM

Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Hey guys, just wanted to say awesome job. I am coming over from CherokeeSRT8.com. Been reading this since yesterday morning. Hopefully this will make it to CNN or something! There are scammers all over the internet that need to realize just because we don't ever see their face, doesn't mean they won't go down big time. Keep up the good work!
Old 05-29-2008, 10:35 PM

1992 acura legend LS
coming from acura-legend.com guys... this thread shows not to mess with good people... sorry for the scammer victims,,,, this is better than a CSI episode
Old 05-29-2008, 10:36 PM

Trailblazer LT EXT
@E1000

Gotcha! That post on him selling those ipod videos should get him fired/arrested if anything
Old 05-29-2008, 10:36 PM

Regal :loq:
You better hope his mom doesn't get mad at his actions and send him to live with his auntie and uncle in Bel-Air before the cops get a hold of him.

Yo, Holmes... Smell ya later.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:38 PM

FA5
http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/dir/jump2.cgi?ID=9812

Boston Police Channel
Old 05-29-2008, 10:41 PM

Junker
Originally Posted by 99p71intrcptor
well i started a thread for all LEO'S because im not sure if there are any in the boston area, i know we have quite a few, but even though they're not from the boston area they still might be able to help out with contacting proper authorities and what not. i told them who to contact on this site in regards to the matter at hand. so hopefully at least one of them can join up here and give you guys a hand
Some thoughts:

One other thing that may be possible is to go after him in other states. Let's not forget that a Massachusetts person who pulls this scam on someone in, say, Texas has three jurisdictions that can get him: Massachusetts, Texas, and the United States.

I suspect that there are dozens or even hundreds of people in the US that he has done this to. There's a good chance that he is open to prosecution in 10-20 or even more states, and that doesn't count the possible violations in VA and NY.

When I say he, I should say they. At least two people are involved, and I suspect more. Federales, wire fraud and related charges shouldn't be too tough, but what about RICO?
Old 05-29-2008, 10:43 PM

Trailblazer LT EXT
Originally Posted by VTECnical
Good link. I was actually looking for that. I get bored listening to Toronto's Pearson Airport tower

Here's brockton's police scanner: http://www.brocktonpolice.com/scanner.asx

Last edited by ieatglue; 05-29-2008 at 10:46 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:57 PM

Mazda Rx-7
Wow... I finally made it to the end of this thread, great work guys Im really impressed. On a side note the links to a supra forum around page 42 link him/them to a Long Island, New York phone number and a few guys say he is from the same part of Brooklyn as me. If anything else points to this let me know and Ill get the local PD here involved.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:04 PM

CTS-V
With his interstate fraud, he's most definitely under the Federal jurisdiction, as well as state jurisdiction.

To those who have been scammed and haven't been reimbursed, you may be able to go after the scammer(s) civilly. In Florida, we have a Civil Theft statute, in which the Plaintiff can recover three times the actual amount, plus attorneys' fees. Shouldn't be that hard to prove in a case like this.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:24 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
***NEWS ALERT***
ok folks... just heard... BJS and JT are not, nor have they ever... worked at a best buy in this area... There have been a few William smiths from Stoughton as Customers though... hehe

So if you are still calling best buy, please stop...

Last edited by 55fanatic; 05-29-2008 at 11:33 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:30 PM

MB
More chatter from NT...

oo206oo wrote:
It got real interesting right before dude was supposed to be at work at the Apple store at 5pm and everyone knew.
Then 5pm came and went and....nothing.
Lame.

wawaweewa wrote:
Truth.
I'm almost certain that nothing major will come of it. People are acting like this is the only thief in the US or that he'll be tried under Federal RICO statutes like some Mob dude. . The P.D. will most likely bring petty theft charges against him (if any charges at all) and he'll cop a probation plea with some community service.

Well, it simply shows how more level-headed and mature many MBW members are... I'd take some of their comments like a grain of salt.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:32 PM

'06 SLR
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
It's not CSI without semen everywhere. But I wouldn't put it past some of these animals to show up with blacklights. These dudes messed with the wrong forum, and now the world will watch them brought to justice.
Okay - first on the semen comment, have you seen his keyboard yet???

Second, I may have to sue the owner of these forums... first, I laughed so hard I think I wet myself... but after about 10 minutes it oddly started feeling good... then I read the post above, laughed so hard I fell out of my chair and I think I broke a rib....

You guys keep on fighting the good fight... had me upset up until about page 30 or so, now it's so funny I can't come here without going through fits of laughter. Thanks for the wonderful read, and hope this thread makes it onto CNN!!!

Lastly, sorry for being such a *****, this is my last post unless I have something helpful to offer...
Old 05-29-2008, 11:34 PM

MBenz CLC 200 Sport Kompressor
10 hours ago??? He still uses that phone number??? Still trying to scam???
Take a look

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/6316454407

--------------------------

Got a call from 631-645-4407? Report it and help to identify who and why is calling from this number.

631-645-4407 phone number comments:

Barry - 10 hours 34 minutes ago
User on CL tried to sell me wheels but was totally scamming.
Caller ID: 631-645-4407
Caller: APPLE

asdf - 8 hours 56 minutes ago
asdf

mbworld - 5 hours 0 minutes ago
whats the link to the CL Listing?

check out

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...244457&page=41

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 4.85 average.

Quick Reply: SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly