WHAT? NO FONTANA TRASH TALK?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 11:37 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Thanks for confirming that those drivers sucked. I can cut better 60's in my CLK430!

How much you wanna bet? I have faith in Jamie and I know your car is slow so... Bring it to MIR in Nov. I'm willing to make a $5k wager on this run.
Sure, all california drivers suck and you are mario. Sure, you can cut better 60s (maybe not in a CLK) but not yesterday at Fontana.

Raise the wager and lets be clear on exactly what the bet is. Keep in mind I would have to travel cross country and you guys only race in the winter so i will need to make it worth my time.

Can you at least pick a metric that we are to go by on the bet before I commit? Is it ET, first accross, what? Is it a single run or best of? I'm not into the drag boy games so lets just be straight with the bet. I am not betting on my car. I am betting on me driving my car side by side with a STOCK Z06 with its driver. No driver excuses.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by jangy
Actually, I have a slip showing a 117ish
actually there is no such thing as 117ish, either you ran 117 or you didnt, im sure youre not familiar with wheel spin and how that translates into MPH in the trap. You can pick eiither of the parameters you want, the flip flop as pointed out earlier is coming from you. Janngy please put down the shovel pal, the hole you have dung is one you cannot climb out of. Carry that time slip around in your pocket, becaue you beat a z06 with a 2.514 60ft, lol i cannot stop laughing. You clearly have a faster car, one that will annihilate a modded Z06 from a roll no doubt.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance

Raise the wager and lets be clear on exactly what the bet is. Keep in mind I would have to travel cross country and you guys only race in the winter so i will need to make it worth my time.
I beg you to keep your word on this, and I will allow you to pick the wager amount along with whatever "metric" you want relative to the 1/4 mile. I await your response and put my own personal money behind it.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:40 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by rflow306
If Jangy only new about all the pm's from different members not posting on this thread. The more he post the funnier this thread becomes.
Hahaha!! Thats so funny!!!! Oh the boys are talking behind my back. Oh no!!!

So, you start off saying that a race is won by the one that crosses first, then you pullit back when you find out it was me. Then, you go find out the vettes just sucked that day and want to write it off to drivers and me lying. OK, buddy. Keep laughing and definitely keep the info a secret...
Old 06-14-2008, 11:42 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Sure, all california drivers suck and you are mario. Sure, you can cut better 60s (maybe not in a CLK) but not yesterday at Fontana.

Can you at least pick a metric that we are to go by on the bet before I commit? Is it ET, first accross, what? Is it a single run or best of? I'm not into the drag boy games so lets just be straight with the bet. I am not betting on my car. I am betting on me driving my car side by side with a STOCK Z06 with its driver. No driver excuses.
I'm sure I can cut better 60's than you. Whether its at Fontana, MIR, or Mars, doesn't matter.

Raise the wager to whatever you want, just bring cash to the track. We dont only race in the winter. Jason was at the track yesterday and we will both be there monday. Last time I checked it isn't winter time. You name the bet and details. I'll bet against you for ET, trap, first across the line, anything. Just don't chicken out. Your car (the way it is modded right now), side by side with a STOCK C6 Z06 with Jamie driving. Please don't fake, I like free money. You think by raising the stakes I will get scared? You are just making me happier. And to entice you even further we can do a side bet with me against your car in my lowly CLK. I wont even spray against you
Old 06-14-2008, 11:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
Originally Posted by rflow306
If Jangy only new about all the pm's from different members not posting on this thread. The more he post the funnier this thread becomes.
we can add tuners to that list as well
Old 06-14-2008, 11:52 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by E55JAY
I beg you to keep your word on this, and I will allow you to pick the wager amount along with whatever "metric" you want relative to the 1/4 mile. I await your response and put my own personal money behind it.

I don't care whos money it is.

I prefer first accross, because it brings into play the need to get a good launch with the pressure of the tree lights. But, I am willing to go with ET if that is easier.

My car will be a stage 5 in a few weeks (adding headers, CF Airbox, cooling). I will ask that my car be tuned for 100 octane and I intend to run 100 octane fuel.

The vette will be fully stock except for DRs (if you like) and it is your responsibility for bringing it to the track for this race.

Each party gets to non-invasively inspect the other car for 30 minutes and gets the opportunity to back out of the bet based on a disagreement on what a mod is or if it is present.

Each of us will give our wagers to an independent BEFORE the race and we need to decide now how we are to settle any dispute. Make it simply fastest ET on the money run. PERIOD.

Make it $25K minimum since I will need to spend some money on the trip. I am down to give say $5K each to an independent party as a deposit i the event that I do not show or you do not bring a stock Z06.

It all comes down to a stock Z06 vs a modded E55. You say the Z06 is faster and I say the E55 is. Keep calling me ignorant and making fun of the Fontana numbers during the summer but that is just how it is here. Call it my car, whatever. But lets be crystal clear on the bet.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:55 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
I'm sure I can cut better 60's than you. Whether its at Fontana, MIR, or Mars, doesn't matter.

I'm sure you can. So what?

Last time I checked it isn't winter time.
You said november, not me. You know its true.

You think by raising the stakes I will get scared?
Not at all, just being realistic.

And to entice you even further we can do a side bet with me against your car in my lowly CLK. I wont even spray against you
Spray. Oh that's a great mod, lol!! Keep your lowly CLK.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:57 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy

I prefer first accross, because it brings into play the need to get a good launch with the pressure of the tree lights. But, I am willing to go with ET if that is easier.

My car will be a stage 5 in a few weeks (adding headers, CF Airbox, cooling). I will ask that my car be tuned for 100 octane and I intend to run 100 octane fuel.

The vette will be fully stock except for DRs (if you like) and it is your responsibility for bringing it to the track for this race.

Each party gets to non-invasively inspect the other car for 30 minutes and gets the opportunity to back out of the bet based on a disagreement on what a mod is or if it is present.

Each of us will give our wagers to an independent BEFORE the race and we need to decide now how we are to settle any dispute. Make it simply fastest ET on the money run. PERIOD.

Make it $25K minimum since I will need to spend some money on the trip. I am down to give say $5K each to an independent party as a deposit i the event that I do not show or you do not bring a stock Z06.

It all comes down to a stock Z06 vs a modded E55. You say the Z06 is faster and I say the E55 is. Keep calling me ignorant and making fun of the Fontana numbers during the summer but that is just how it is here. Call it my car, whatever. But lets be crystal clear on the bet.
You keep upping the ante but in the end you will be crying. Either ET or first to cross the line, you pick. I like how you change dteh bet from the way your car sits to adding a few more mods but you will still lose. You will even lose to my lowly CLK
Old 06-14-2008, 11:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'81 Mondial 8
The vette will be fully stock except for DRs (if you like)
Oohh - might want to retract that part. With a driver and DR's you're going to have some trouble - leaf springs or not
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
we can add tuners to that list as well
You really call them tuners? Hmm, kinda funny that you can spend that much on "tuning" and yet sit side by side with a nearly stock one, huh? Ask them if they ever figured out a way that the airbox wouldn't lose power? Want to make this personal? I have much more on them than there is on me. You are extra cool, but I just don't see them having the nuts to post here.
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance

I dont even need to go thru this flip flop drivel to agree. Be careful what you ask for Jangy. Can I invive a TV crew for the official OWNAGE for all to see?
Old 06-14-2008, 11:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Hmmmm........ this thread keeps getting wilder . I say to make it more interesting, a best of 7 should be done at MIR and another best of 7 should also be done at Fontana. That way both parties get to travel to each other's tracks. NBA style
Old 06-15-2008, 12:00 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
You keep upping the ante but in the end you will be crying. Either ET or first to cross the line, you pick.
I'm not upping anything and you already have another investor so I am not trying to scare you off. I pick first accross, best of 3 runs. Each car gets up to 3 runs before the money runs start. if he prefers to stay cool, fine.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
You really call them tuners? Hmm, kinda funny that you can spend that much on "tuning" and yet sit side by side with a nearly stock one, huh? Ask them if they ever figured out a way that the airbox wouldn't lose power? Want to make this personal? I have much more on them than there is on me. You are extra cool, but I just don't see them having the nuts to post here.
yep, id be pretty butt hurt as well with these "tuners" if I ran a 112 trap on my best ET, ouch
Old 06-15-2008, 12:02 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
I'm not upping anything and you already have another investor so I am not trying to scare you off. I pick first accross, best of 3 runs. Each car gets up to 3 runs before the money runs start. if he prefers to stay cool, fine.
Deal. The Z06 will be on DR's. Your E55 will have the mods stated and nothing more. If the Z06 has more than just the d/r's or you have more mods than stated that party will automatically forfeit the money. Fueling will be equal i.e. you run 100 octane tune, the Z06 will run 100 octane tune. Game on

Last edited by blackbenzz; 06-15-2008 at 12:06 AM.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
whatever you want is cool, best of 3 best of 8. If it makes you feel better we can have Jamie Furman put up his own money? Im not afraid to admit his pockets are MUCH deeper then mine, he sh**s 25K, thta way its owner funds vs owner funds, whatever make YOU feel comfortable

Old 06-15-2008, 12:05 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
I dont even need to go thru this flip flop drivel to agree. Be careful what you ask for Jangy. Can I invive a TV crew for the official OWNAGE for all to see?
Dude, what flip flop now? I'm trying to get this as simple and objective as possible. So, if you see me leaving loopholes or flopping, say so. You can hire any crew you want just make sure Jamie is stock. If he is not and I bust you, make sure your crew films it.
Be careful what i ask for. Do you listen to yourself? To think that ANY dime o dozen production car is faster than another dime o dozen highly modified car shows your narrow mindedness. I have from now until November to get my car tuned and ready and you tell me to be careful?
Old 06-15-2008, 12:06 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
yep, id be pretty butt hurt as well with these "tuners" if I ran a 112 trap on my best ET, ouch
HAHA!! Oh, I forgot to laugh. thats so funny!!!
Old 06-15-2008, 12:09 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Deal. If the Z06 has more than just the d/r's........that party will automatically forfeit the money.....the Z06 will run 100 octane tune. Game on
Why do you guys not pay attention? You just lost the bet!! Come on guys, stop with the BS and lets make this fun.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
Dude, what flip flop now? I'm trying to get this as simple and objective as possible. So, if you see me leaving loopholes or flopping, say so. You can hire any crew you want just make sure Jamie is stock. If he is not and I bust you, make sure your crew films it.
Be careful what i ask for. Do you listen to yourself? To think that ANY dime o dozen production car is faster than another dime o dozen highly modified car shows your narrow mindedness. I have from now until November to get my car tuned and ready and you tell me to be careful?
you forgot my arrogance, i dont hire TV crews pal, they want to be involved with any event we do Mark the date on your calendar. Id be interested in an earnest money deposit of 5k to be held in escrow between now and then.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:11 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
whatever you want is cool, best of 3 best of 8. If it makes you feel better we can have Jamie Furman put up his own money? Im not afraid to admit his pockets are MUCH deeper then mine, he sh**s 25K, thta way its owner funds vs owner funds, whatever make YOU feel comfortable

okay, make it best of 5 with hot lapping (i.e. one right after the next). Could care less about who's money or how much he has. If he was so loaded and into this crap, why would he have a stock vette? Just curious.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:14 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Why do you guys not pay attention? You just lost the bet!! Come on guys, stop with the BS and lets make this fun.
You are obviously not for real. We were setting the terms of the bet. First it was your car the way it sits against a stock Z06 and then you threw in some mods. You just want to play games and I've had enough. When you're ready to put up the money I'll be waiting to take it. No E55 has gone 10's without nitrous and you think you will? I advise you to think heavily about this bet before you lose all your money and have to tell your family you are an idiot
Old 06-15-2008, 12:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
okay, make it best of 5 with hot lapping (i.e. one right after the next). Could care less about who's money or how much he has. If he was so loaded and into this crap, why would he have a stock vette? Just curious.
haahaha, youre such a newb man. Hes not "into this crap" and this is the cheapest car in his lineup.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:15 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
you forgot my arrogance, i dont hire TV crews pal, they want to be involved with any event we do Mark the date on your calendar. Id be interested in an earnest money deposit of 5k to be held in escrow between now and then.
I didn't forget anything. I just know that you guys don't have access to any AMGs so all you know is fast tracks and american cars. Do whatever you want with the "crew".
I'm down with an escrow account, as soon as we draw up a dissolution agreement so that all controversy is handled beforehand. I'm not big on deposits that can be "pulled". We pay a management fee and they handle distribution.
Wanna send me an agreement that I can review?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WHAT? NO FONTANA TRASH TALK?