W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seriously, Is there such a thing as a CLS550 AMG?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Merc Eclass AMG
Originally Posted by Fast55
Calling Cylinder Head, calling Cylinder Head. Your favorite uber-poser is at it again.
calling you MOM, or lover wont help you know more about cars
but if you are lonely, may I suggest a online dating service..
or blow up doll? lol

Old 06-21-2008, 07:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 558 Likes on 368 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by UBERKAR
or blow up doll? lol

Can't spell, can't make a joke that would make a downs syndrome kid laugh, and you have AMG badges on a non-AMG. Every time I'm upset about something from now on, I'm just going to repeat to myself, "At least I'm not CYBERIMAGE/UBERKAR"

It'll be like my own equivalent of "there's no place like home".

Old 06-21-2008, 08:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lotus Elise SLK55
Well if they left the "CLS550" badge, then I don't consider it posing. "CLS550 AMG" means just that, a "CLS550" with "AMG" extras. Posing is when you present your car as something its not, this is clearly not the case here.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK550
[QUOTE=UBERKAR;2896992]
Originally Posted by Amiricanmade
Correct me if i'm wrong...but, do i see a 6.3 badge on your fender? If so why do i not see your AMG BBK's?
----------

actually I do have cross drilled Rotors, and I happen to think along with alot of other racing experts and car companies that

BREMBO brakes are better, than AMG;s that come on the MB cars
and there are other companies like

Stillen Racing, (Steve Millen) or BAER Brakes, or AP Racing
which are better than even BREMBO's and are true track brakes
on 220 MPH cars like Nascar,IRL,GT etc

AMG brakes certainly are larger than stock, 1 inch " but not large enough for a 20" wheel for example, and also dont resist HEAT FADE and warping as well as the others, so when you have like a 14" AMG brake with a 20" wheel the rotation mass of the wheel, and the unsprung weight are not matched to that brake size, and braking distance and performance can suffer.
so you would need a 15"-15.5 inch brake like the BREMBO or
Stillen or BAER brakes offer if you have larger than 18" amg factory wheels

I am going to get either the STILLEN, or AP Racing or BAER brakes, cause I know they are way better than the AMG's and why tons of race cars use them

I also have larger wheels, so the 14" AMG brakes are not matched correctly to my wheels like they are to a smaller 18" stock amg wheel

thats not to say the AMG brakes are not good they are, but for the same money, the above are better..
and good for like 15-20 feet better stopping distance and better brake fade resistance.

your quote
"And if AMG is a tuner, how come i don't see people with E500's doing AMG engine work in europe? Just becuase they make parts does not make them a Tuner. You can't buy AMG parts without a AMG car VIN #...that says it all."
--

not true..
AMG was and always will be a Tuner, for high performance MB and racing..
that is how they started,, read their BOOKS, and educate yourself
and that is not true, I have got parts all the time without VIN,
the VIN is so the dealers get the right part and dont get stuck with it,
and many dont even require it.. maybe your dealer is just difficult lol

there are tons of people on this forum who have many AMG parts body kits brakes, wheels etc, they got from their dealers, who originally had non AMG cars or partial AMG cars ie AMG package

as far as AMG they also make parts..they also tune racing cars which is how they started.
and you can get parts from AMG, in germany or through MB dealers

the also tune MB cars into MB AMG cars..

what is so hard to understand?
I dident need you writing me a essay about brakes...i konw the diffrence, but at the same time you got to understand that you drive a MB...not a Skyline...you wont use those aftermarket BBK's at their potnetial unless you plan on tracking your car. 15-20feet stoping distance between AMG and Brembo what?...show me prooof (if you dident konw AMG IS Brembo) I dont think Stillen makes MB BBK's since they are a Nissan tuner...please don't try to educate me on Stillen, i met Steve Millen and are good friends with his son Kyle Millin..thanks. The stock AMG brakes will do fine for stock/street even track. Now...you seemed to not catch the point of my comment, i said THIS COMING FROM A GUY WHO HAS A 6.3 BADGE ON A NON AMG CAR....catch my drift bud?

AMG is not a tuner to NON AMG owners...you can't call up AMG and get a "AMG FLASH" on your car. AMG is a division of Merc, and they don't make parts for non AMG cars...sure you can buy a E63 bumper for your E350, or even AMG wheels for your non-amg E350, but that is besides the point. Now...can you please explain to us why you have E63...6.3 and AMG badges on your car when its clearly not a E63? ANd maybe if you had an AMG you would konw that E63 does not come in 18's...

Nothing is hard to understand but the fact that you don't konw that your E350 is NOT an AMG..not matter what you do with it. Unless you strip it...send it to AMG (which you CAN"T) you should not put AMG badges on your car.......POSER

Last edited by user 76208202; 06-21-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
Hey uber-douche! See attached.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
showthread.pdf (117.4 KB, 340 views)
Old 06-21-2008, 09:43 PM
Almost a Member!

2007 E63
Originally Posted by jangy
I see them all the time. They may have the AMG styling option, but that doesn't come with an AMG badge.
Apparently you should call the two dealers I have been two in the last week since all of the cars with the AMG styling option have the AMG badge from the factory.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:07 PM

2006 CLS55 AMG; 2006 Infiniti FX45;
Originally Posted by Fast55
Hey uber-douche! See attached.
That's a great post Fast55. Wonder if something can be put together that can be printed off, and place on windshields of POSERS to remove their POSER badging!

Last edited by von32897; 06-21-2008 at 10:10 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by padrino
Apparently you should call the two dealers I have been two in the last week since all of the cars with the AMG styling option have the AMG badge from the factory.
HEEELLLLLOOOOO!! If you don't have Acrobat reader, get a copy from the web and read my attachment.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:17 PM

Merc Eclass AMG
[quote=Cylinder Head;2897007]Can't spell,

attention CYLINDER****BAG who dont even own a mercedes.
and lives in JERSEY, a giant LANDFILL of **** and who does not know crap about cars

your on IGNORE now IGNORING YOU.

its like when I see a piece of DOG**** on the sidewalk, you
dont have conversations with it, cause its a just a POS..
you merely walk on BY, and in a few days it will
DRY UP and BLOW AWAY in the WIND.

so hopefully you DRY UP and BLOW away, like a POS should..

I can't tell is that BURNT RICE I SMELL OR DOG****,, AHH ITS BOTH

Last edited by UBERKAR; 06-21-2008 at 10:23 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63

attention CYLINDER****BAG who dont even own a mercedes.
and lives in JERSEY, a giant LANDFILL of **** and who does not know crap about cars

your on IGNORE now IGNORING YOU.

its like when I see a piece of DOG**** on the sidewalk, you
dont have conversations with it, cause its a just a POS..
you merely walk on BY, and in a few days it will
DRY UP and BLOW AWAY in the WIND.

so hopefully you DRY UP and BLOW away, like a POS should..

I can't tell is that BURNT RICE I SMELL OR DOG****,, AHH ITS BOTH
You are so far removed from reality it's not even funny anymore.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:36 PM

Merc Eclass AMG
[quote=Amiricanmade;2897038][quote=UBERKAR;2896992]

I dident need you writing me a essay about brakes...i konw the diffrence, but at the same time you got to understand that you drive a MB...not a Skyline...you wont use those aftermarket BBK's at their potnetial unless you plan on tracking your car. 15-20feet stoping distance between AMG and Brembo what?...show me prooof (if you dident konw AMG IS Brembo) I dont think Stillen makes MB BBK's since they are a Nissan tuner...please don't try to educate me on Stillen, i met Steve Millen and are good friends with his son Kyle Millin..thanks. The stock AMG brakes will do fine for stock/street even track. Now...you seemed to not catch the point of my comment, i said THIS COMING FROM A GUY WHO HAS A 6.3 BADGE ON A NON AMG CAR....catch my drift bud?

actually you are way off they are not a nissan tuner, they make all sorts of aftermarket racing parts for race teams race cars and street cars

I count like 22 makes of cars they offer parts for
you are thinkingabout like 10 years ago when he raced for nissan, lol
opps, your bad

and if you know him then why didnt you know
he does GT 40;s and mustangs too.. lol

you obviously didnt understand my point, the AMG brakes on the E 63 are for
18" rims and engineered for that size and rotational mass..

( big words for you I know but stick with me )

to go bigger, Stillen, AP, and BAER brakes make them larger 15-16"
to cope with LARGER rims and their larger rotational mass and unsrpung weight..

so to make is simple for you,, if you have a 14" AMG brake that was designed for a 18" rim, and tire, and you put it on a heavier larger RIM
that increases rotational mass and unsprung weight.. and it will NOT stop
as well, as it did with the 18" rim, therefore
YOU NEED A LARGER BRAKE..system, which is why I was telling you about the STILLEN<AP RACING brakes, and also the BAER's

because at 15.5 " they are larger, and resist fade better for a larger RIM /TIRE combo,,

as far you saying you dont care for 15 extra braking feet. that is pretty stupid cause 5 ft can mean the different between you hiting something on the ROAD and dying in a accident.. so its pretty important.. dont ya think?

nuff said..

and news flash the new GTR's brakes kick the crap out of everything and so does the car,

and you didnt listen to anything I said or wrote, AMG used to be a tuner before MB bought them
and they still do tuning for race cars.. for MB..

they dont do non MB cars now cause MB owns them, but you can still get AMG parts from AMG of germany to tune you car.. and they are opening lots of tuning centers here in US>.

wake the **** UP and read something
Old 06-21-2008, 11:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK550
[QUOTE=UBERKAR;2897166][quote=Amiricanmade;2897038]

actually you are way off they are not a nissan tuner, they make all sorts of aftermarket racing parts for race teams race cars and street cars

I count like 22 makes of cars they offer parts for
you are thinkingabout like 10 years ago when he raced for nissan, lol
opps, your bad

and if you know him then why didnt you know
he does GT 40;s and mustangs too.. lol

you obviously didnt understand my point, the AMG brakes on the E 63 are for
18" rims and engineered for that size and rotational mass..

( big words for you I know but stick with me )

to go bigger, Stillen, AP, and BAER brakes make them larger 15-16"
to cope with LARGER rims and their larger rotational mass and unsrpung weight..

so to make is simple for you,, if you have a 14" AMG brake that was designed for a 18" rim, and tire, and you put it on a heavier larger RIM
that increases rotational mass and unsprung weight.. and it will NOT stop
as well, as it did with the 18" rim, therefore
YOU NEED A LARGER BRAKE..system, which is why I was telling you about the STILLEN<AP RACING brakes, and also the BAER's

because at 15.5 " they are larger, and resist fade better for a larger RIM /TIRE combo,,

as far you saying you dont care for 15 extra braking feet. that is pretty stupid cause 5 ft can mean the different between you hiting something on the ROAD and dying in a accident.. so its pretty important.. dont ya think?

nuff said..

and news flash the new GTR's brakes kick the crap out of everything and so does the car,

and you didnt listen to anything I said or wrote, AMG used to be a tuner before MB bought them
and they still do tuning for race cars.. for MB..

they dont do non MB cars now cause MB owns them, but you can still get AMG parts from AMG of germany to tune you car.. and they are opening lots of tuning centers here in US>.

wake the **** UP and read something
Stillen is mainly a Nissan tuner..that's why the hold Nissan day not Honda/MB/BMW day! Name those 22 car brands that they design car parts for...not sell other brand products for............

Going back to the BBK..the 15 feet is not from stock vs. aftermarket...its 15 feet after you beat the breaks up on a track, on ONE simple stop you won't see a 15 feet diffrence, if you do then show me poser (you failed to show me still) I konw GTR's are sweet and kick the crap out of many cars (not everything you dill wit) but that is not the point, i mean GT-R is a track car where an E63 is a daily driver/fast car that CAN be tracked....it was not built for the track. I konw AMG does not do tunning for non MB's, i never claimed they did...i said they dont do tunning for non AMG MB's!!!! As in YOUR POSER E350...they dont do any tunning for it PERIOD. you can buy E63 parts and put them on your car like you have but that does not mean it's an AMG nor does it mean you have a AMG, and having a 6.3 E63 badge on your NON E63 goes to show how much of a low life you are

All this talk and you still don't reply to my answer in which why do you have a 6.3 badge on your E350???? who are you trying to fool?..............POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!!!

I give up on this guy...he can't see the fact that he's a POSER

Last edited by user 76208202; 06-21-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:37 PM
Banned

AMGs
[QUOTE=Amiricanmade;2897196][QUOTE=UBERKAR;2897166]

Stillen is mainly a Nissan tuner..that's why the hold Nissan day not Honda/MB/BMW day! Name those 22 car brands that they design car parts for...not sell other brand products for............

Going back to the BBK..the 15 feet is not from stock vs. aftermarket...its 15 feet after you beat the breaks up on a track, on ONE simple stop you won't see a 15 feet diffrence, if you do then show me poser (you failed to show me still) I konw GTR's are sweet and kick the crap out of many cars (not everything you dill wit) but that is not the point, i mean GT-R is a track car where an E63 is a daily driver/fast car that CAN be tracked....it was not built for the track. I konw AMG does not do tunning for non MB's, i never claimed they did...i said they dont do tunning for non AMG MB's!!!! As in YOUR POSER E350...they dont do any tunning for it PERIOD. you can buy E63 parts and put them on your car like you have but that does not mean it's an AMG nor does it mean you have a AMG, and having a 6.3 E63 badge on your NON E63 goes to show how much of a low life you are

All this talk and you still don't reply to my answer in which why do you have a 6.3 badge on your E350???? who are you trying to fool?..............POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!!!

I give up on this guy...he can't see the fact that he's a POSER

UBERKAR: Why dont you SAVE YOUR MONEY and buy a REAL AMG instead of POSING by sticking an 6.3 badge on the side of your fenders?
Old 06-21-2008, 11:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

or blow up doll? lol

Son, I have forgotten more about cars (and trucks) than you will ever know. I can only surmise that you somehow believe you are upsetting all of us and are actually enjoying this sh**. But trust me, we are laughing our collective a$$e$ off at your stupidity.

PS: Sorry about any "big words" that might be beyond your vocabulary.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:41 PM

Merc Eclass AMG
[quote=Amiricanmade;2897196][quote=UBERKAR;2897166][quote=Amiricanmade;2897038]

WRONG they are listed here on his website mr lammer many more than NIssan lol

http://www.stillen.com/vehicle.asp

and apparently you dont know MB cars for ****, cause you canot tell a E 320 from a 350 from a 550 , so your wrong again..

stick to something your good at cause CARs aint it, fella,
maybe beating off? is your thing

why do you get so jealous of others people s cars, like AMG is your private sandbox and your some lame bully kid who wont let anybody in the sandbox
cause you THINK its yours.

someone is gonna crap in your sandbox if you go through life acting like a ahole dude,, just some friendly advice..
I can buy and sell you.. 10 times over , so drop the attitude

mind your own business was merely trying to answer the nice gentlemans question and you started harassing me..

Last edited by UBERKAR; 06-21-2008 at 11:46 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:43 PM

Merc Eclass AMG
this is for your friend cylinder that you called on cause you cant handle things yourself,

its not aimed at you, YET. but shows how cylinder has his own problems..

lol

observe
Old 06-21-2008, 11:44 PM

2006 CLS55 AMG; 2006 Infiniti FX45;
Anyone?
Old 06-21-2008, 11:45 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
and apparently you dont know MB cars for ****, cause you canot tell a E 320 from a 350 from a 550 , so your wrong again..
At least he knows it's not an E63 AMG.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK550
[QUOTE=UBERKAR;2897251][quote=Amiricanmade;2897196][quote=UBERKAR;2897166]

WRONG they are listed here on his website mr lammer many more than NIssan lol

http://www.stillen.com/vehicle.asp

stick to something your good at cause CAR aint it, fella,
maybe beating off? is your thing

mind your own business was merely trying to answer the nice gentlemans question and you started harassing me..

Ya and you really konw MB cars right? Becuase apparently your car is a E63 AMG with dual tips and no AMG BBK and gray headliner which no E63 ever had. Nice try poser...it would be a nice E320/350 or whatever it is if you take off the fake badges and stop trying to front.

Going back to the Stillen topic...yes they sell products for others cars but like i said they are mainly a Nissan company. Name me the 22 car companies which they make stuff for......still waiting....i doubt you can name 22 car companies Mr. E350 6.3 AMG!
Old 06-21-2008, 11:49 PM

Merc Eclass AMG
[quote=Amiricanmade;2897260][quote=UBERKAR;2897251][quote=Amiricanmade;2897196][quote=UBERKAR;2897166]

haha dual tips,, haha
apparantly you are either dumb or cant read..

quad tips, full downpipe stainless steel open REMUS PERFORMANCE exhaust made in
AUSTRIA,, which is actually better than AMG's stock.. exhaust.

count the amg tips

any other dumb assumptions.. dont go by pics that are doctored by some idiot, or that are old.. son..

I have an 08 MB, how OLD is yours.. ? lol

Last edited by UBERKAR; 06-21-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK550
[QUOTE=UBERKAR;2897262][quote=Amiricanmade;2897260][quote=UBERKAR;2897251][quote=Amiricanmade;2897196]

haha dual tips,, haha

any other dumb assumptions.. dont go by pics that are doctored by some idiot, or that are old.. son..

Uh ha...im sure, just like you got a 6.3 under the hood ey? Why don't you post some pictures to end this talk.............? Maybe becuase you don't have a E63? And it's actually a E350? I THINK SOOOOOOOO lol

I actually sold my Z...in the market for a 06 CLS500...and no i won't be a poser like you and stick a AMG badge on it!
Old 06-21-2008, 11:55 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63

haha dual tips,, haha

If all of these modifications that you've done are all so much better than the AMG versions, why would you be posing as an AMG?
Old 06-21-2008, 11:58 PM

Merc Eclass AMG
[quote=Amiricanmade;2897271][quote=UBERKAR;2897262][quote=Amiricanmade;2897260][quote=UBERKAR;2897251][quote=Amiricanmade;2897196]

Uh ha...im sure, just like you got a 6.3 under the hood ey? Why don't you post some pictures to end this talk.............? Maybe becuase you don't have a E63? And it's actually a E350? I THINK SOOOOOOOO lol

if I had to bet whether I had a 350, and you didnt know **** about MB
and you were WRONG..
or you an idiot I would take the latter

and I never said I have a E 63..
what I do have is parts that are all world class mods and parts by MB, AMG, Schatz,VREDENSTEIN, and REMUS, all of which kinda make your stock POS look
old ,lol

but what I do have is an 08 which is not a disconintued old model like yours
lol so go away lol

lets see a picture of that car of yours,, see how keep the stock crap on it is?
lol

Last edited by UBERKAR; 06-22-2008 at 12:02 AM.
Old 06-22-2008, 12:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK550
[QUOTE=UBERKAR;2897279][quote=Amiricanmade;2897271][quote=UBERKAR;2897262][quote=Amiricanmade;2897260]

if I had to bet whether I had a 350, and you didnt know whit about MB

speak english fob....really? you never said you had a E63? you don't have to...we all konw you don't, putting fake 6.3 and E63 badges on your E350 is not gonna fool us tool. Im gonna quit feeding you troll, go get a job
Old 06-22-2008, 12:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK550
[QUOTE=UBERKAR;2897279][quote=Amiricanmade;2897271][quote=UBERKAR;2897262][quote=Amiricanmade;2897260][quote=UBERKAR;2897251]

if I had to bet whether I had a 350, and you didnt know **** about MB
and you were WRONG..

but what I do have is an 08 which is not a disconintued old model like yours
lol so go away lol

lets see a picture of that car of yours,, see how keep the stock crap on it is?
lol

disconintued? wtf are you saying troll? They still make 350z.....
Only picture i could find on this computer...its long gone...if you want more pictures go to my350z.com and search AmiricanMade.
Attached Thumbnails Seriously, Is there such a thing as a CLS550 AMG?-dsc0112844.jpg  

Last edited by user 76208202; 06-22-2008 at 12:08 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seriously, Is there such a thing as a CLS550 AMG?