My first run in with a E63.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 07:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 EuroElites E55
Originally Posted by Fr33kn63
lol...you guys are too funny...yes my join date has only been in the last year, but have been a lurker for several years. Mainly cause my life is too busy to talk or argue with you kiddies. especially over the same stupid argument on which E class is faster. Who the hell cares.

The MIR event is well posted in this forum as there will be plenty of MB's and AMG's around including myself there. If you really think your going to pull on me then make sure you come to the event. Its only a few hour drive for you from NY. No need for your wife to use your crappy *** camera to record it. We are going to have several HD cameras recording the event in its entirety. ANd copies of the event will be well accessible. I look forward to seeing you there unless you end up being just another no show, as me and the hosts of this event expect to happen. All this talk ad then no shows left and right. excuses and more excuses why you dont show up.
No one is mad here. Just have to laugh when you all defend street racing. I'm done arguing about this...just have to say that street racing is stupid. You all put everyone else's lives in danger when doing stupid stuff like that. And have no regard for the lives you risk, including your wife sitting next to you in your car. And then to defend it...
Bottom line is I look forward to seeing who shows up to MIR and who doesnt...And dont ask me where its at...look at the sticky in this forum.
Yes this forum has been going downhill for a long time. Thats why lots of the good people have either been banned for expressing their opinions or have just left it completely to go and talk with more mature people on other forums.

GOTO MIR? why dont you come to Nor-cal Ill race you at any strip. lets here your excuse why you wont come!
Old 08-02-2008, 07:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 AMG
whatever kiddies...
Old 08-02-2008, 08:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211 E55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Past 996GT3,ZCPM3,Brabus C32,ML 500
that is one of the saddest examples of a race I have ever seen. Your broken in 55 vs an unbroken in 63...in tons of traffic to top it off.

nice kill.......NOT....

One more example of how far down and fast this forum is going....
Claiming the member who joined in 2008?
Now this run is pretty sketchy I agree but don't take it out on the forum in general.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:37 PM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
2006 s65. Ford Excursion 6.0. Pontiac GTO convertible. Porsche 944 Turbo SCCA car. Wife-E550 and 968
Originally Posted by E55AMGGG04
Ok there buddy first of all I'm not bragging at all. I just wanted to share something I caught on camera. Where is this MIR event so I can have my wife record me pulling on you?
The event is going to be a blast, from stock to highly modded, you should make the drive... plus, I wanna see you and Fr33kn63 race!
Old 08-02-2008, 08:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 JDM
that is one of the saddest examples of a race I have ever seen. Your broken in 55 vs an unbroken in 63...in tons of traffic to top it off.

nice kill.......NOT....

One more example of how far down and fast this forum is going....
Let me start by saying that I think both cars are great! Here is a video of me in my previous car (E55) vs Antero in his E63. Both cars were bone stock. This is the result we got 2X. Oh and when someone posted that your front plate is ugly you cried so hard you probably flooded out half your town and now you diss on another members thread?? Thing is, you like your plate, thats all that matters, and this vid was spur of the moment, I'm glad he posted it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLLsK4TiBpU

Jakpro: my results were different than the video that you cited. In other words, I'm not sure that we can conclusively say which is faster from a roll.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211 E55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Past 996GT3,ZCPM3,Brabus C32,ML 500
Originally Posted by J 2OOI
Let me start by saying that I think both cars are great! Here is a video of me in my previous car (E55) vs Antero in his E63. Both cars were bone stock. This is the result we got 2X. Oh and when someone posted that your front plate is ugly you cried so hard you probably flooded out half your town and now you diss on another members thread?? Thing is, you like your plate, thats all that matters, and this vid was spur of the moment, I'm glad he posted it.

Jakpro: my results were different than the video that you cited. In other words, I'm not sure that we can conclusively say which is faster from a roll.
pwnt
Old 08-02-2008, 08:52 PM

old daily driver '07 E63(gone); new dd '14 750xi; 2013 Viper GTS
want something to brag about....please come to the Nov 15 MIR event and we will show you what 63's are made of...
No need to worry Fr33kn63...I'll be there...ready, willing and able to take on any stock 55.

Last edited by 05VENOM; 08-02-2008 at 08:54 PM.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:54 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Actually, the Forum went in the shhitter in March 2005.

As far as the video..... thanks for posting. It's hard to condone street racing but I would bet that most everyone on this forum has had a little impromptu run at one time or another. Can anyone really say they have never done a stoplight 0-60 or a short highway side-by-side run? Personally, I never street race but I do like to spin my tires in school zones to impress the kiddies and the crossing guards.

Last edited by Rock; 08-02-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Old 08-02-2008, 09:03 PM

whatever kiddies...
Old 08-02-2008, 10:12 PM

2009 C63 Black on Black
Thumbs up No modded 55's?

Originally Posted by 05VENOM
No need to worry Fr33kn63...I'll be there...ready, willing and able to take on any stock 55.
Why not?
Old 08-02-2008, 11:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 w211 E55
Originally Posted by ed55amg
E55AMGGG04...... i see your albanian (im from montenegro), where abouts in queens are you from?
I'm from montenegro too. I live in middle village you.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 w211 E55
lol...you guys are too funny...yes my join date has only been in the last year, but have been a lurker for several years. Mainly cause my life is too busy to talk or argue with you kiddies. especially over the same stupid argument on which E class is faster. Who the hell cares.

The MIR event is well posted in this forum as there will be plenty of MB's and AMG's around including myself there. If you really think your going to pull on me then make sure you come to the event. Its only a few hour drive for you from NY. No need for your wife to use your crappy *** camera to record it. We are going to have several HD cameras recording the event in its entirety. ANd copies of the event will be well accessible. I look forward to seeing you there unless you end up being just another no show, as me and the hosts of this event expect to happen. All this talk ad then no shows left and right. excuses and more excuses why you dont show up.
No one is mad here. Just have to laugh when you all defend street racing. I'm done arguing about this...just have to say that street racing is stupid. You all put everyone else's lives in danger when doing stupid stuff like that. And have no regard for the lives you risk, including your wife sitting next to you in your car. And then to defend it...
Bottom line is I look forward to seeing who shows up to MIR and who doesnt...And dont ask me where its at...look at the sticky in this forum.
Yes this forum has been going downhill for a long time. Thats why lots of the good people have either been banned for expressing their opinions or have just left it completely to go and talk with more mature people on other forums.
Look at what your saying. You want me to drive a couple of hours to beat the car that I already beat? I'll go to englishtown any sunday or monday if you want to race, take it or leave it....
Old 08-02-2008, 11:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 w211 E55
Originally Posted by Rock
Actually, the Forum went in the shhitter in March 2005.

As far as the video..... thanks for posting. It's hard to condone street racing but I would bet that most everyone on this forum has had a little impromptu run at one time or another. Can anyone really say they have never done a stoplight 0-60 or a short highway side-by-side run? Personally, I never street race but I do like to spin my tires in school zones to impress the kiddies and the crossing guards.
I agree with you 100%. I ran into a brand new SL63 with this old dued and a little kid in the passanger. Sad to say for me I was driving my G35x and I began to egg him on and the old dued blew the doors off my G35x. If you have a performance car then your going to run the car 1 place or another.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:47 PM

Whats up with all that **** hanging from your rear view mirror?
Old 08-03-2008, 12:28 AM

Received 131 Likes on 87 Posts
2021 E63S Wagon 2019 S63 AMG Coupé 2015 S Coupé Edition 1 1970 Chevelle LS5
Dude, it seems that you got your shorts in a knot over this somehow... You are new, and from your posts you are very easily agitated. It's common and is only fair to acknowledge that on the street, anything is possible. Noone is condoning street racing, but we ALL have had some fun spurts. I am sure you did too, at some point in your life. The guy in the 63 may not even be aware of the OP's effort to run him, but the OP did and that's all we got to go with, so give him his dues. You want to race and put a 55 in its place, I'm sure there'll be plenty 55's at this MIR GTG, or you can come out west and run with the SoCal or NorCal groups. You don't need to call the OP out. You weren't there.

Old 08-03-2008, 12:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Was this post intentional to force me out of retirement?

Obviously all the stuff hanging from your mirror makes your car modified from "stock" and not a fair opponet for a bone stock showroom fresh six three
Old 08-03-2008, 01:07 AM

Received 131 Likes on 87 Posts
2021 E63S Wagon 2019 S63 AMG Coupé 2015 S Coupé Edition 1 1970 Chevelle LS5
Originally Posted by juicee63
Obviously all the stuff hanging from your mirror makes your car modified from "stock" and not a fair opponet for a bone stock showroom fresh six three

This thread actually reminded me of you when you first came on and there was a long discussion about running a Z06, and "anything can happen on the street"

Welcome back. BTW, it wasn't retirement, it was more like...a titsy fit.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:10 AM

1997 C36AMG
LOL!

kiddies? dude you should really grow some *****, or get off the forum, "Mr OH I DRIVE AN E63 I'LL TAKE ANY OF YOU AT A TRACK.."

loser....

that 55 will pull hard from 40 to 130 cuz of the SC but after that, you'll be seeing 63 tails man.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 w211 E55
Originally Posted by J 2OOI

The video's you posted my friend says it all. That was some great footage, either way I love both car's. I didn't post my video up to start argument's. After that short run my wife said to me I got it all on camera and my reaction was "youtube".
Old 08-03-2008, 01:41 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
The video's you posted my friend says it all. That was some great footage, either way I love both car's. I didn't post my video up to start argument's. After that short run my wife said to me I got it all on camera and my reaction was "youtube".
That to me is pure sexy, lucky man
Old 08-03-2008, 02:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Originally Posted by dkallencat1
Whats up with all that **** hanging from your rear view mirror?
+1 I was thinking the same thing!
Old 08-03-2008, 02:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Old 08-03-2008, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by coolcamden
Dude, it seems that you got your shorts in a knot over this somehow... You are new, and from your posts you are very easily agitated. It's common and is only fair to acknowledge that on the street, anything is possible. Noone is condoning street racing, but we ALL have had some fun spurts. I am sure you did too, at some point in your life. The guy in the 63 may not even be aware of the OP's effort to run him, but the OP did and that's all we got to go with, so give him his dues. You want to race and put a 55 in its place, I'm sure there'll be plenty 55's at this MIR GTG, or you can come out west and run with the SoCal or NorCal groups. You don't need to call the OP out. You weren't there.
Bro, he is not new.... Far from it. Accordiing to his post he has been an active lurker for years.
Old 08-03-2008, 09:58 AM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
2006 s65. Ford Excursion 6.0. Pontiac GTO convertible. Porsche 944 Turbo SCCA car. Wife-E550 and 968
Look at what your saying. You want me to drive a couple of hours to beat the car that I already beat? I'll go to englishtown any sunday or monday if you want to race, take it or leave it....
No, you should drive a couple of hours because it is going to be a fun event, whatever about fr33kn63 dude, just come to race a bunch of AMGs. It will be a good time. I'm thinking about driving to ATCO the night before to run that track as well on my way down. Maybe you and fr33kn63 can race both tracks. Both are really fast cars, and there aren't many family sedans that can run low 12's stock. Z
Old 08-03-2008, 09:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 w211 E55
Originally Posted by Zax63
No, you should drive a couple of hours because it is going to be a fun event, whatever about fr33kn63 dude, just come to race a bunch of AMGs. It will be a good time. I'm thinking about driving to ATCO the night before to run that track as well on my way down. Maybe you and fr33kn63 can race both tracks. Both are really fast cars, and there aren't many family sedans that can run low 12's stock. Z
Where is this event being held at?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My first run in with a E63.