W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT: Chicago People

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 09:37 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 S65, '04 Range Rover(The House), '06 Lexus GS 300(Wifey's), '02 Sea Ray 360 Sundancer
Originally Posted by MRAMG1
Okay indy:

Yes I believe Bush was a waste these last four years, and yes I voted for him.

However, I will take the bet right now that during the next four years of BinLadin, oops, Obama, your taxes will go UP between 6-8%, even if you make less than his BS $250,000 program states, Very few if ANY of his programs will go through, ex Universal health coverage, and the stock market will slowly work its way back up, which would have occurred with McCain in as well. Did I mention this is with a Democratic Senate and House? Lets only wait and see my friend.

See yeah

PS: Any man that pays $50,000 to mutilate the American flag off of his PRIVATE jet is NO friend of mine.

And my favorite quote for his own book “ If the wind should change in the world, I would find myself siding with the Muslims” Remember them, 9/11.

Have a nice day
You are hurting aren't you? I understand. You must accuse this man of being something he isn't to justify your position. And let's say he was Muslim or Indian. How does that make him unqualified for the position? So because a person has a Muslim sounding name, that makes him ineligible to run a country? Wow, somebody call the NBA, because Shaquille O'Neal is not a traditional African Amerian name, so he shouldn't be good at playing basketball!

BTW-were your ancestors from PA?
Old 11-06-2008, 09:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by ENDSMTG
All this from a glorified truck driver! Speaking of lube, remember that BUSH was the one that had your dumb *** paying over $4.00/gallon for diesel!
Glorified truck driver LOL!!!!!, Hell, you can call me a glorified toilet bowl cleaner, but at the end of the day I promise my W2 has 1 or probably 2 more zeros on it than yours does. I'm sure it is not going to matter after Obama gets started, he's going to "redistribute the wealth" to idiots like you! Yep, I was paying nearly $5.00 a gallon (get your facts straight idiot) for diesel at one point this summer, but this "glorified truck driver and dumb ***" did not loose even 1% of my margins because of a little thing called a "Fuel Surcharge", I pass it on to my customers and they pass it on to idiots like you! Take a look around, EVERYTHING you are wearing, EVERYTHING in your home, EVERYTHING in your office was in a truck at least once....This "Glorified truck driver" is laughing all the way to the bank! Now go crawl back into you cave loser, PM me in a couple years and let me know what you think of our new racist and un-patriotic president. It's small guys like you that are not going to survive his taxation, I will survive no matter what. Stay small loser!
Old 11-06-2008, 10:02 AM

'08 S65, '04 Range Rover(The House), '06 Lexus GS 300(Wifey's), '02 Sea Ray 360 Sundancer
Originally Posted by jrcart
Glorified truck driver LOL!!!!!, Hell, you can call me a glorified toilet bowl cleaner, but at the end of the day I promise my W2 has 1 or probably 2 more zeros on it than yours does. I'm sure it is not going to matter after Obama gets started, he's going to "redistribute the wealth" to idiots like you! Yep, I was paying nearly $5.00 a gallon (get your facts straight idiot) for diesel at one point this summer, but this "glorified truck driver and dumb ***" did not loose even 1% of my margins because of a little thing called a "Fuel Surcharge", I pass it on to my customers and they pass it on to idiots like you! Take a look around, EVERYTHING you are wearing, EVERYTHING in your home, EVERYTHING in your office was in a truck at least once....This "Glorified truck driver" is laughing all the way to the bank! Now go crawl back into you cave loser, PM me in a couple years and let me know what you think of our new racist and un-patriotic president. It's small guys like you that are not going to survive his taxation, I will survive no matter what. Stay small loser!
Small. LOL! The hell with what your W2 says, lets look at bank accounts! BIG BANKS take little banks like you!

BTW-1099's is the way to go!

Last edited by ENDSMTG; 11-06-2008 at 10:12 AM. Reason: content
Old 11-06-2008, 10:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
You are hurting aren't you? I understand. You must accuse this man of being something he isn't to justify your position. And let's say he was Muslim or Indian. How does that make him unqualified for the position? So because a person has a Muslim sounding name, that makes him ineligible to run a country? Wow, somebody call the NBA, because Shaquille O'Neal is not a traditional African Amerian name, so he shouldn't be good at playing basketball!

BTW-were your ancestors from PA?
No my friend, NOT hurting just a concerned American:

Check out Obama's Chicago record:

1. Highest tax rate in the country
2. Highest crime rate
3. Highest murder rate
4. 90% absent voting record

Just concerned for our nation. I hope he does some good for America. Heck if he does 1/10 of his promises, and my taxes do NOT raise more than 1%, I will vote for him in 4 years.

call my physic, I won't have to vote for him

See yeah

PS: My ancestors are from Europe, much like everyone else here
Old 11-06-2008, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by MRAMG1
No my friend, NOT hurting just a concerned American:

Check out Obama's Chicago record:

1. Highest tax rate in the country
2. Highest crime rate
3. Highest murder rate
4. 90% absent voting record

Just concerned for our nation. I hope he does some good for America. Heck if he does 1/10 of his promises, and my taxes do NOT raise more than 1%, I will vote for him in 4 years.

call my physic, I won't have to vote for him

See yeah

PS: My ancestors are from Europe, much like everyone else here
#1-thats the County of Cook, Todd Stroger-President
#2-thats the City of Chicago, Richard Daley-Mayor
#3-thats the City of Chicago, Richard Daley-Mayor
#4-name one politician who isn't a politician!

1-3 have nothing to do with State Senate and Obama. These unfortunate but true statistics fall upon other shoulders as indicated.

However, it sounds like you are willing to give him a chance.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Small. LOL! The hell with what your W2 says, lets look at bank accounts! BIG BANKS take little banks like you!
What? BIG BANKS? WTF are you talking about? We can compare bank staments or assets or net worth or what ever you want. You are proving yourself to be very small time yet a BIG TIME IDIOT! I know you don't have many assests, becasue if you did you would not have voted for the guy that is going to try to take all your wealth away. I sumise you have a lot of really tan relatives with no jobs that are living off the system! Did you grow up eating the government cheese? How many abortions did your sister have?

You are a small time, petty fool. Like I said , PM me in a couple years, and let me know what you think of Obama then!
Old 11-06-2008, 10:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

#1-thats the County of Cook, Todd Stroger-President
#2-thats the City of Chicago, Richard Daley-Mayor
#3-thats the City of Chicago, Richard Daley-Mayor
#4-name one politician who isn't a politician!

1-3 have nothing to do with State Senate and Obama. These unfortunate but true statistics fall upon other shoulders as indicated.

However, it sounds like you are willing to give him a chance.
Why don't you take this discussion elsewhere, you are not going to win this arguement in this forum where most are affluent and employed....Period!
Old 11-06-2008, 10:25 AM

What? BIG BANKS? WTF are you talking about? We can compare bank staments or assets or net worth or what ever you want. You are proving yourself to be very small time yet a BIG TIME IDIOT! I know you don't have many assests, becasue if you did you would not have voted for the guy that is going to try to take all your wealth away. I sumise you have a lot of really tan relatives with no jobs that are living off the system! Did you grow up eating the government cheese? How many abortions did your sister have?

You are a small time, petty fool. Like I said , PM me in a couple years, and let me know what you think of Obama then!
Family insults? Thats all you can resort to? Wasting my time......See U at the next meet!
Old 11-06-2008, 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 378 Likes on 244 Posts
'22 Alpina B7,'21 G63 Renntech obviously (wife), Wrangler(kids)
Talking

Originally Posted by indyjoe
Obviously a Mercedes forum full of older rich white guys isn't the place to be on the side of a black liberal, but if you believe what you're saying above than you are the one that is "naive".

Imagine how this country, and even the world, would've been different had Gore been elected in 2000. Would we have invaded Iraq? Would we have borrowed more than all past administrations combined? Would we have spent more than any administration in history? Would we have the largest deficit in history, or a budget surplus? Would we have an energy crisis? Would we have a credit crisis? Would our economy be on the verge of a depression? Would we have record job loss? Would we have record bankruptcies? Would we have record foreclosures? Would most of our allies feel betrayed by us? Would most of the world despise us?

I could go on and on, and if you look at it objectively than most of these things would've been dramatically different. Sure, some things would've happened regardless of the administration, but most would not. Parties certainly are swayed and influenced by special interest, but don't think that administrations can't have a huge impact on the direction of our country.
If you think guys in their 40s are "old" you must be one of those still waiting for their pubes to grow.
That would also explain your naivete and child like belief that Gore or any of these thieves would make any positive difference.
Now go change your diaper....
Old 11-06-2008, 10:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63,,,not any more,,,BMW X5 50i
Do you really think that BUSH was the president these past years? You need to wake up! Bush isn't smart enough to run a Dairy Queen, let alone a country. Cheney was your president oops, I mean puppet master that you have been following.
BUSH = CHENEY = HALIBURTON = CORPORATE GAS COMPANIES = HIGHER GAS PRICES!
This makes me feel even better now..........now that you told me on how this works....I will just sit tight and watch the gas prices go down because your man is going to lower them.....
Old 11-06-2008, 10:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See U at the next meet!

I can't wait...Speaking of meets, Mr. Wealthy, BIG BANK, or whatever you think you are, why are YOU not attending MIR? Call up Barack, maybe he will loan you the gas money, better yet, I'll just pay your way, thats a couple grand the man won't be able to grab from me next year!
Old 11-06-2008, 10:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I think we should all buy stock in GM, once Barack starts his "redistribution of wealth" you know the first thing they are gonna do with there larger welfare checks is run out to the Cady dealership and buy an Escalade.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:06 AM

Jim, I know you are one that has an incredibly hard time seeing the forest from the trees, but this country just experienced the largest redistribution of wealth in the history of the world. Trillions of dollars were taken from the US, and given to the Middle East. I know it's hard to comprehend, but we are spending billions to rebuild Iraq. Big Oil companies were given massive tax breaks, and have enjoyed record profits while literally bankrupting some of our largest industries. We have borrowed hundreds of billions from countries like China, Russia, and many countries in the Middle East.

Just imagine what could've been accomplished domestically with all that money. Do you not realize that the "loser idiots" that are losing their homes, their jobs, and their retirement investments are the ones that buy the products that you ship? Don't you think it's in your best interest for the lower and middle class to be better off?

You guys kill me with how you are so worried about your tax rate, but fail to see the bigger picture.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 41 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes
hey jim,
Dave (endsmtg) is not trying any attacks against you. I like your additude, it gets things done and every time we met you have been nothing but nice, but you have to give a liitle respect twards other Chicago members, specially members like dave... Once you meet him you will know what I mean..

Just saying hi!!

We have to do another chi- town meet b4 winter!!
Old 11-06-2008, 11:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 41 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes
Plus I forgot to add that us Midwest members have to stick together...

We have the fastest
Soon e55!!

Yeah...
Old 11-06-2008, 11:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT
Do you really think that BUSH was the president these past years? You need to wake up! Bush isn't smart enough to run a Dairy Queen, let alone a country. Cheney was your president oops, I mean puppet master that you have been following.
BUSH = CHENEY = HALIBURTON = CORPORATE GAS COMPANIES = HIGHER GAS PRICES!
Is this a great country or what?

Where else could a guy with a 50 cent brain own a $100,000 car?

(Don't take it personally ENDS, I feel the same about everyone who takes extremist positions)
Old 11-06-2008, 11:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Jim, I know you are one that has an incredibly hard time seeing the forest from the trees, but this country just experienced the largest redistribution of wealth in the history of the world. Trillions of dollars were taken from the US, and given to the Middle East. I know it's hard to comprehend, but we are spending billions to rebuild Iraq. Big Oil companies were given massive tax breaks, and have enjoyed record profits while literally bankrupting some of our largest industries. We have borrowed hundreds of billions from countries like China, Russia, and many countries in the Middle East.

Just imagine what could've been accomplished domestically with all that money. Do you not realize that the "loser idiots" that are losing their homes, their jobs, and their retirement investments are the ones that buy the products that you ship? Don't you think it's in your best interest for the lower and middle class to be better off?

You guys kill me with how you are so worried about your tax rate, but fail to see the bigger picture.
Trust me, I see the bigger picture, I disagree with what is happening to people homes/mortgages, none of the banks complained earlier this decade when they were making their largest profits of all time, now they are reaping what they sewed and they come crawling and begging for a bail out from the government. These are the same banks that are now getting under 2% loans from the gov/fed reserve and are still selling the loans at 6-7% in most cases...still being greedy, If the banks really wanted to help people they would re-write loans at the lower rates to assist families in need rather than continueing to take advantage of people. I am invested enough in foreign markets that I really don't car what happens to banks in the US, in less than 5 years all the small banks are going to be gone anyhow. I am all for the small guy getting some help, especially the people that bust their asses working 2-3 jobs to support their families, If I could be promised my tax increase would help people like that I would not complain, hell I would hand deliver the checks myself. What I have a problem with is the people that have lived off the system for several generations, the ones that have 4 children from 3 different fathers, the ones that are healthy and able to work but choose not to but still expect more and more free handouts. The handouts need to stop, the Bush administration tried to curb these handouts, now I expect to see that reversed and then some.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by aleksandar1099
hey jim,
Dave (endsmtg) is not trying any attacks against you. I like your additude, it gets things done and every time we met you have been nothing but nice, but you have to give a liitle respect twards other Chicago members, specially members like dave... Once you meet him you will know what I mean..

Just saying hi!!

We have to do another chi- town meet b4 winter!!
You better go back to post #45 and then re-evaluate your above post. That looks like a clear attack to me.

ENDSMTG is obviously trying to push my buttons, I don't have to respect anyone regarless of their hometown. What is great about this country is I am entitled to my opinions and he is entitled to his...for the time being anyway.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:47 AM

08 MB
Great, another thread where we get to hear how well off "jrcart" is. You have to love America no matter what when a guy like this can become wealthy. Couldn't have happened to a better person.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Trust me, I see the bigger picture, I disagree with what is happening to people homes/mortgages, none of the banks complained earlier this decade when they were making their largest profits of all time, now they are reaping what they sewed and they come crawling and begging for a bail out from the government. These are the same banks that are now getting under 2% loans from the gov/fed reserve and are still selling the loans at 6-7% in most cases...still being greedy, If the banks really wanted to help people they would re-write loans at the lower rates to assist families in need rather than continueing to take advantage of people. I am invested enough in foreign markets that I really don't car what happens to banks in the US, in less than 5 years all the small banks are going to be gone anyhow. I am all for the small guy getting some help, especially the people that bust their asses working 2-3 jobs to support their families, If I could be promised my tax increase would help people like that I would not complain, hell I would hand deliver the checks myself. What I have a problem with is the people that have lived off the system for several generations, the ones that have 4 children from 3 different fathers, the ones that are healthy and able to work but choose not to but still expect more and more free handouts. The handouts need to stop, the Bush administration tried to curb these handouts, now I expect to see that reversed and then some.
JCart, I agree with you on many parts of this post. However, the insults (not just you started this) could have been kept. Dude, you went insults, racial, all in one sentence. I can understand some people getting upset, and whatever but why stoop to that?

I don't know if you are racist or not (seems to be), but that seemed a little overboard IMO.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by bigben320e
JCart, I agree with you on many parts of this post. However, the insults (not just you started this) could have been kept. Dude, you went insults, racial, all in one sentence. I can understand some people getting upset, and whatever but why stoop to that?

I don't know if you are racist or not (seems to be), but that seemed a little overboard IMO.
I did not see any racism in my posts, but if you insist.....here we go with the playing race card crap! BTW, your post does not make a whole lot of sense

Last edited by jrcart; 11-06-2008 at 12:13 PM.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:28 PM

E63,,,not any more,,,BMW X5 50i
Originally Posted by racetested
Great, another thread where we get to hear how well off "jrcart" is. You have to love America no matter what when a guy like this can become wealthy. Couldn't have happened to a better person.
In America, like you said, anyone could become wealthy if they WORKED....what I have a problem with is the ones that don't work, live off the system and still flanunt it,,,plus they think that they are entitled to more...
Old 11-06-2008, 12:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
I did not see any racism in my posts, but if you insist.....here we go with the playing race card crap! BTW, your post does not make a whole lot of sense
This statement seems a little charged:
I sumise you have a lot of really tan relatives with no jobs that are living off the system! Did you grow up eating the government cheese? How many abortions did your sister have?
My post was pretty clear, I guess you were just upset. I didn't insist on anything. Note I said seems like it. No race card playing here at all, if I came off wrong sorry.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:43 PM

08 MB
Originally Posted by buckeyewalt
In America, like you said, anyone could become wealthy if they WORKED....what I have a problem with is the ones that don't work, live off the system and still flanunt it,,,plus they think that they are entitled to more...
I agree if you take things to extreme but that's the problem everyone thinks in terms of extreme and I am not sure that is the case in point here.

I take the issue of money distribution as the following example but I may be wrong and am not making the policy. A teacher that is educated with a college degree and making a valuable contribution yet only makes maybe $30-60k a year depending on geography.

Now you may have a guy whether he owns a business or an executive making $500k-1 million plus a year. Is it so bad that these people pay a few percent more in taxes and the teacher above gets a few percent more in a tax break?

I know enough people that own business that just took them over from there families and make millions a year without being that smart or worthy in my opinion as they don't work any harder than the next guy and pretty much had an established business handed to them and good people that make average wages keeping the business going.

In summary the rich need to stop *****ing as jrcart eluded to he will still have plenty of money even with the increase. How much money does a single person really need or "deserve" anyways?
Old 11-06-2008, 01:58 PM

Obviously a Mercedes forum full of older rich white guys isn't the place to be on the side of a black liberal, but if you believe what you're saying above than you are the one that is "naive".

Imagine how this country, and even the world, would've been different had Gore been elected in 2000. Would we have invaded Iraq? Would we have borrowed more than all past administrations combined? Would we have spent more than any administration in history? Would we have the largest deficit in history, or a budget surplus? Would we have an energy crisis? Would we have a credit crisis? Would our economy be on the verge of a depression? Would we have record job loss? Would we have record bankruptcies? Would we have record foreclosures? Would most of our allies feel betrayed by us? Would most of the world despise us?

I could go on and on, and if you look at it objectively than most of these things would've been dramatically different. Sure, some things would've happened regardless of the administration, but most would not. Parties certainly are swayed and influenced by special interest, but don't think that administrations can't have a huge impact on the direction of our country.
Stop being racist… I am not white, but German-Russian American.

Quick statistics:

Right now our deficit and debt makes up only 40% of our GPD… When Roosevelt was in office and WW2 was over, it was 120% higher than our GDP.

Bush did not spend most of the money on infrastructure and technology; tangible items that we can see today and use in the future, but it is not as bad as people think. As it stands the deficit/debit is not going to eat us a live and is little concern in the grand scheme.

Last edited by ApproachingZero; 11-06-2008 at 02:00 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OT: Chicago People