Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by juicee63
1:14pm, hot off the street: 1.79, 7.55@95.86, 11.66@119.39

1:26pm: 1.80, 7.64@95.69, 11.78@118.73

3:02pm: 1.75, 7.47@96.01, 11.59@119.75

3:34pm: 1.77, 7.55@96.08, 11.68@119.00

3:48pm: 1.77, 7.59@94.77, 11.72@119.18

Andy Thanks for the detailed response it really helps me.

Im convinced now that although it was very cold out your engine internals were too hot for maximum HP. I think you are squeezing alot out of your C63 and I for one am impressed with your times.
Thanks Josh, again I appreciate your commentary. I know there was at least .1 and 1mph left in the car had it cooled down to at least the level it was at for the NRP testing. I wish I had BS gearing as well, but I do have a much better suspension than the BS's for the strip--amazing that JT cut a 1.73 60' with his slammed BS though!

After your detailed description of the day I know now it is not your tune slowing the car in the back 1/8th. Once again check your splits in the fastest 63 thread, you are right there with JT55 and then you loose a little up top.
I think up top it's gearing, maybe a bit of aero? I think further raised shift points (300rpm or so) would help since the 3-4 is just too close to the line.

I believe the 63 likes making two passes, then rest for at least 45m. From the 800 plus passes I made in my car seemed like I achieved my best times either on pass #1 or on a pass after a looooong rest.
Agreed on the long rest, pretty much every car I've ever raced ran it's best after a 1.5-2hr cooldown with ice on the manifold--that simply didn't happen this time. With that being said I think the results are even more impressive as they will no doubt be repeatable for our cusotmers, and there's obviously more left in an optimal test.

You are so right on the higher octane, you gotta do a couple runs for the car to recognize the change.
Yeah I really would've liked to have gotten at least 2-3 solid 100 runs in, the car felt like a MONSTER on the way home though LOL.

While I understand the frustration with not seeing gains from a tune or a mod, it seems easier to keep working it out , tweaking , not tweaking like is happening in this thread. Immediately placing blame on the customer or the tuner is spinning your wheels. We are in this together and while I am not Andy's customer I can clearly see he is devoted to this and it is great he uses his OWN car as the test car , LOL.
Thanks Josh. Realistically we still broke/set the records we said we would before the event. Racing is racing, meaning it seldom goes the way you want it to, so all in all it was no question a successful event for everyone.

And yes I am encouraged by the 63 performance. Famoso on Dec 13th will tell alot about how good the MHP tune is.
I'm not really sure what you mean by that? This past weekends results alone prove our 63 tuning superior to everything else on the market. I really wish other tuners/vendors would have at least gotten a tuned 63 of some sort there, that was highly disappointing to me.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:44 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
jangy, I leave your threads alone, please pay me the same respect. That being said if you really want me to push for a ban I absolutely will.

Thanks
In all honesty Andy anyone is welcome in any thread of mine but I am not a sponsor. I am trying to leave your threads alone and it is out of respect. I acknowledge that I have been very critical of the data and have also made the mistake of getting into word games and I take responsibility for my part. I'm saying as publically as I can that I want no part of it moving forward. The work (both technical and customer support) and the data will speak more loudly than for us to throw insults when we have no honest thing against eachother. The banter has just made it harder to actually talk cars and that is not a good thing. Also, you are a paying sponsor, and your threads are different than a random one from me.

As far as the banning, you do as you wish. If I really wanted to be banned i'd go to a mod or even Brad, so i think I have all the contacts in that department that I need. Not to end this in a negative, but I was just trying to say that you may consider SHOWING the results, instead of always ONLY professing them... In short, we are all grown people in here. No need for the threats or language if you have no intentions to follow through. Me believing you have that "power" is pretty mute, isn't it?
Old 11-25-2008, 06:08 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jangy
In all honesty Andy anyone is welcome in any thread of mine but I am not a sponsor. I am trying to leave your threads alone and it is out of respect. I acknowledge that I have been very critical of the data and have also made the mistake of getting into word games and I take responsibility for my part. I'm saying as publically as I can that I want no part of it moving forward. The work (both technical and customer support) and the data will speak more loudly than for us to throw insults when we have no honest thing against eachother. The banter has just made it harder to actually talk cars and that is not a good thing. Also, you are a paying sponsor, and your threads are different than a random one from me.

As far as the banning, you do as you wish. If I really wanted to be banned i'd go to a mod or even Brad, so i think I have all the contacts in that department that I need. Not to end this in a negative, but I was just trying to say that you may consider SHOWING the results, instead of always ONLY professing them... In short, we are all grown people in here. No need for the threats or language if you have no intentions to follow through. Me believing you have that "power" is pretty mute, isn't it?

We are too far past the point of reconcilliation jangy. You continually **** on my threads, post blatant lies (ie rarfinancials car, other hardware) and libel and I'm absolutely sick and tired of it. You've time and time again professed that you'd act like an adult and would quit throwing nonsensical tirades in my threads, but you always revert back to the childish banter and pot shots. Just reread through this thread for yet another example.
I've posted nothing but data in this thread from this past weekend so please don't even attempt to go down that road either.

Again, finally, please stay out of my threads. I am a paying sponsor and your perenially negative commentary and false statements essentially negate the $$$ I pay every month to make legitimate posts about our products and services--which is the entire idea of being a Premiere site sponsor. I can guarantee you won't be around if you keep it up, call it "mute" or whatever you want. I really don't care.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Wow, this thread has turned South real quick; I really hope it doesn't get too many views, as it reflects very badly on the mbworld community . Seems like only Jay was able to keep his cool regardless of how bad things got, which I commend him for it.

From reading the succession of posts after the MIR event, it seems to me (and I maybe wrong, as I don't know the details of what happened on the other forum) that Ahmad started with the poking or stirring of the pot a little by insinuating that Jim was scared to race him because Jim didn't line-up with him at the track. Of course, it didn't help that a bunch of newbies joined in on the discussion and kept flaming issues further. From what I've read, it also seems that Jim, at least in a couple of posts, have congratulated Ahmad on his times and on breaking the previous record, and have thanked him on organizing such a great event. Now, I know Jim can some times get really mad, but when he started with the racist remarks, things really went down hill. Going there just portrays a very bad image of you to the world. I really hope it was just at the heat of the moment. Continuation of threads like this will only add tasteless and useless comments to such any discussion.

I hope things on this board take a turn for the better soon or we'll lose a lot of good members

Last edited by MB_Forever; 11-26-2008 at 10:50 AM.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Andy is Rick getting your TCU. ECU tune???

This is what I mean. If Rick walks away from his most equal comp, it will be obvious the tune is superior. If he is not then we will still have some data to share and see how close we can get to the MHP records. Hell I was once #1 now you scroll down a ways . Rick still needs a 12.1 pass and hopefully we both hit 11's.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:55 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
We are too far past the point of reconcilliation jangy. You continually **** on my threads, post blatant lies (ie rarfinancials car, other hardware) and libel and I'm absolutely sick and tired of it. You've time and time again professed that you'd act like an adult and would quit throwing nonsensical tirades in my threads, but you always revert back to the childish banter and pot shots. Just reread through this thread for yet another example.
I've posted nothing but data in this thread from this past weekend so please don't even attempt to go down that road either.
Woah, I'm not asking for forgiveness and definitely no need to reconcile. Just saying we drop it and move on with our internet lives. Is that such a bad thing? We aren't friends and there is no love lost...

Again, finally, please stay out of my threads. I am a paying sponsor and your perenially negative commentary and false statements essentially negate the $$$ I pay every month to make legitimate posts about our products and services--which is the entire idea of being a Premiere site sponsor.
In a twisted way, that is a very legitimate request and the #1 reason why I am even trying to drop this.

I can guarantee you won't be around if you keep it up, call it "mute" or whatever you want. I really don't care.
Again? Why do you think i am even backing out? Do you honestly think your threats mean a thing, other than to prod me? I am leaving your threads alone out of respect to you and the members of this site. I have not been warned or in any other way contacted privately by any mods asking me to mellow out or back off. It is just enough. Andy, I'm not asking you to care. I'm also not going to get back into this twister, so this is my final post in here even if you do want to continue. I expect it to be plenty entertaining with talk of data and cars in these threads with all the fluff removed...
Old 11-25-2008, 08:31 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by juicee63
Andy is Rick getting your TCU. ECU tune???

This is what I mean. If Rick walks away from his most equal comp, it will be obvious the tune is superior. If he is not then we will still have some data to share and see how close we can get to the MHP records. Hell I was once #1 now you scroll down a ways . Rick still needs a 12.1 pass and hopefully we both hit 11's.
Yes, he shipped us the ECU today.

He's also going to post that we did not screw him over in any way as jangy claimed earlier in this thread.

Thanks
Andy
Old 11-26-2008, 01:05 AM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Well, I've been gone for a few days and it's taken me about that long to read though all the BS and the usual idiots that continually like to stir the pot and pound their chests for no reason - some people really need to get a life.
Great numbers Andy, I knew you and your cusomers cars would come out on top. I think that pretty much says it all. There will always be the few haters who muck up this place with their negativity - ignore them...the scoreboard is all that matters.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Originally Posted by MHP
EXCUSE ME????

IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM DID WE EVER GIVE RICK THE SHAFT. RICK PLEASE CLARIFY THIS BS FROM JANGY. WE COULD'VE TUNED HIS CAR ANYTIME, IT WAS HIS CHOICE TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER MIR AS HE'S CONSIDERING THE PURCHASE OF A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CAR.

UNBELIEVABLE
I would like to let you guys know that as of the race at MIR I had not ordered any products from MHP. They had nothing to due with me not making it to MIR. Just wanted to clear this up..
Old 11-26-2008, 03:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Originally Posted by MHP
Yes, he shipped us the ECU today.

He's also going to post that we did not screw him over in any way as jangy claimed earlier in this thread.

Thanks
Andy
Hey WTF I wasn't ready to come out of the closet man
Josh, hey, if you would have asked me I would have said I am just running the stock ECU what mods I due in my secret Andy. I hope you didn't say anything about the TURBO'S
Old 11-26-2008, 09:07 AM

LOFL at the last couple of pages.

Jim is such a little *****. What a **** baby. "Waaaaa, my tires were breaking loose. Waaaaaaaaaa, the track had too much traction! Waaaaa, my head hurt. Waaaaaa, my 200 thousand dollar car got beat by a 20 thousand dollar car. Waaaaa, I have the fastest benz on the planet...........um, just not on this day because...........um, see Andy for a laundry list of excuses."

***** gay. Guy wouldn't even line up for a legit race. Gets beat, and then acts like a b!tch.

Terrible.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:21 AM

2001 clk55 AMG
^^OMG^^
Old 11-26-2008, 10:22 AM
Administrator

Received 524 Likes on 112 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by indyjoe
LOFL at the last couple of pages.

Jim is such a little *****. What a **** baby. "Waaaaa, my tires were breaking loose. Waaaaaaaaaa, the track had too much traction! Waaaaa, my head hurt. Waaaaaa, my 200 thousand dollar car got beat by a 20 thousand dollar car. Waaaaa, I have the fastest benz on the planet...........um, just not on this day because...........um, see Andy for a laundry list of excuses."

***** gay. Guy wouldn't even line up for a legit race. Gets beat, and then acts like a b!tch.

Terrible.
Friend, why ya holding back.....you seem to want to tell us something.

I'm going to do you a favor and pm Jrcart and plead leniency for you. I predict that we will soon see your personal profile on these pages and it will likely include your credit history, the purchase price of all your automobiles, high school and college transcripts, unflattering pictures of you, your mother and possibly all former lovers (whether they be male, female or both).
Old 11-26-2008, 10:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by Rock

I'm going to do you a favor and pm Jrcart and plead leniency for you. I predict that we will soon see your personal profile on these pages and it will likely include your credit history, the purchase price of all your automobiles, high school and college transcripts, unflattering pictures of you, your mother and possibly all former lovers (whether they be male, female or both).
Nope, I saw it 5 minutes after he posted it, I'm taking the high road and I'm not even going to fuel the fire...let him think what he wants about me. All the other parties involved have managed to let it die down and move on then this guy who was not even at the event has to come in and stir the pot....who's the bad guy?
Old 11-26-2008, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Rock

My boyfriends will be pissed, but oh well.

All I know is that the guy talked infinite smack, drives all the way out there, posts slower times with the greatest tune ever invented by man or God, won't even race the guy for the CLK crown, and then makes excuse after excuse after he said there wasn't any excuses!

And finally to top it all off, he talks crap about the guy's ethnicity and friends! Unbelievable.

Why not set up a spring time track day in Chicago next year? That way everyone can come out from the West/Midwest/East, and everyone will have all winter to get their car setup.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

All I know is that the guy talked infinite smack, drives all the way out there, posts slower times with the greatest tune ever invented by man or God, won't even race the guy for the CLK crown, and then makes excuse after excuse after he said there wasn't any excuses!

And finally to top it all off, he talks crap about the guy's ethnicity and friends! Unbelievable.

Why not set up a spring time track day in Chicago next year? That way everyone can come out from the West/Midwest/East, and everyone will have all winter to get their car setup.
Give it a rest, nobody wants to hear it.........
Old 11-26-2008, 11:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550

Man, we're begging ya.

The wrath of jrcart is total and complete.

We beg you to slowly back out of the room now and noone will get hurt.

We were so close to getting everything calmed down in here.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:18 AM
Administrator

Received 798 Likes on 497 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by jrcart
Nope, I saw it 5 minutes after he posted it, I'm taking the high road and I'm not even going to fuel the fire...let him think what he wants about me. All the other parties involved have managed to let it die down and move on then this guy who was not even at the event has to come in and stir the pot....who's the bad guy?
Give it a rest, nobody wants to hear it.........
Hey guys Jim is just as real as anybody else. I have never met him but we have talked via PM. Here is what I heard ... he is not different than you or I drinking a beer in a bar except he says whats on his mind. Its not always internet PC but its who he is. He is now taking the high road and posts that egg him on do no justice so if he is taking the higher road I suggest we all do as well.

Thanks- Happy Easter.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport

Please stop..... The event is over, and what's done is done. Lets move forward. Why you keep making these inflammatory posts?
Old 11-26-2008, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Please stop..... The event is over, and what's done is done. Lets move forward. Why you keep making these inflammatory posts?
Listen, I just woke up and read the last two pages and responded. Like I said to someone via PM, I wanted to give Jim the benefit of the doubt because I believed that he was a good guy IRL, but a bit of an a$$ online, and I assume we'll see each other a few times next year. But then he personally attacks someone he met IRL and the guy's friends. I just don't see how you can defend that?

I'm done.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Listen, I just woke up and read the last two pages and responded. Like I said to someone via PM, I wanted to give Jim the benefit of the doubt because I believed that he was a good guy IRL, but a bit of an a$$ online, and I assume we'll see each other a few times next year. But then he personally attacks someone he met IRL and the guy's friends. I just don't see how you can defend that?

I'm done.
....I'm not, here's the 411, why don't you head on over to Ahmads forum www.absolutelydriven.com and click on the MIR results thread and take a look at the 3 pages of comments his freinds were making about me long before I said a word to anyone. My advise to you would be for you to crawl out from behind the keyboard and make it to some events, IMO since you were not even at the event you have no right to butt your nose in or add your $.02. If Ahamad wants to flame me he has the right too, but his friends don't and certainly you don't. Also take a look at the following video to see why I never lined up with Ahmad. I already stated I was having traction issues so why on earth would I wait nearly a minute after I do my burnouts for him to stage?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t=HPIM1807.flv

Get your facts straight before you let out a bunch of hot air you douche bag!

Now I'm done!

Last edited by jrcart; 11-26-2008 at 12:46 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:55 AM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
WHAT PART OF THE MODERATOR SAYING TO "GIVE IT A REST" DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

ANYONE CONTINUE WITH THE NEGATIVITY AND BAITING AND YOU CAN SIT ON THE SIDELINES FOR A COUPLE WEEKS!

THE FEW WHO WERE AT FAULT HAVE STOPPED AND LET IT GO - I WILL NOT TAKE NEW PEOPLE JUMPING IN ANS RE-STIRRING THE POT AT THIS POINT

RESPECT THE MODS OR YOU WILL NOT BE HERE.

Old 11-26-2008, 12:16 PM

....I'm not, here's the 411, why don't you head on over to Ahmads forum www.absolutelydrive.com and click on the MIR results thread and take a look at the 3 pages of comments his freinds were making about me long before I said a word to anyone. My advise to you would be for you to crawl out from behind the keyboard and make it to some events, IMO since you were not even at the event you have no right to butt your nose in or add your $.02. If Ahamad wants to flame me he has the right too, but his friends don't and certainly you don't. Also take a look at the following video to see why I never lined up with Ahmad. I already stated I was having traction issues so why on earth would I wait nearly a minute after I do my burnouts for him to stage?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t=HPIM1807.flv

Get your facts straight before you let out a bunch of hot air you douche bag!

Now I'm done!
I can't pull up his website, so I can't refute what you're saying.

Old 11-26-2008, 12:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
It was 33 seconds from when you started your burnout to when you started your run. And you started your run literally a few seconds before I was about to stage. The reason why I didnt have traction problems and you did was because I did a proper burnout. You were on a much stickier tire. Can we stop this now? Just drop it. The facts are there, anyone can look at the data and draw their own conclusions. Please just drop it.
Ahmad, I already dropped it...these other clowns like INDYJOE and all your flunkies are the ones that keep pushing the issue, they are the ones adding fuel to the fire. If I'm not mistaken my burnout in the video was my second burnout and I counted 45 seconds from the time I started my second burnout...bottom line is I was at the light in pre-stage 25 seconds before you even started your burnout, sorry, but a head to head race with you is not worth me putting my car in the wall because of traction issues.

I congratulated you on with a post just hours after the event, I'm a racer a win is a win no matter how you get it, you won and I lost, you rcar was faster on Saturday, but for you to call me a lier when I said my tires were breaking loose at the 1000 ft marker is just plain ignorant, why would I atempt to lie when I know tht there were at least 30 people that witnessed my passes that frequent this board? The icing on the cake is the above video proof taken by one of your friends in which you can clearly hear my revs shoot up and them me cut the throttle before rolling back on the throttle. I'm sorry you find it so hard to believe that my car makes the kind of HP that can spin up the tires at 100 plus mph.

Like I said, you had the faster car on Saturday, but if you honestly belive my car ran to it's full potential on Saturday then you are in for a rude awakening in the future, that was a 70 shot on a mixture of 91 pump gas and some race fuel with my 100 octane ECU not my 120 NOS specific ECU.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I can't pull up his website, so I can't refute what you're saying.

Sorry, I typed in the wrong address

www.absolutelydriven.com

Last edited by jrcart; 11-26-2008 at 12:49 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MHP MIR Recap