MHP MIR Recap

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 11:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by jrcart
you are right, emotions got the best of me and I edited, still does not change anything, Ahmad and all your loser friends are the idiots. We all must agree that Ahmad must be blind and deaf if he does not agree that I was breaking my tires lose at the 1000 foot marker. AHMAD, THAT'S WHAT CARS WITH REAL HP AND STIFF AS A BOARD SUSPENSION DO, BUT YOU WILL PROBABLY NEVER BE FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO OWN SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
If we admit that your tires spun and you let off, and all of my board members and friends are losers, along with Ahmad being so broke he will never own a CLKBS, can we move forward and let the mud slinging rest?

Jay
Old 11-25-2008, 11:28 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by Vic55
Are you guys kidding me? Another fight in the E55 forum? As Brad, myself and the other mods have stated- this is getting out of hand. You guys need to end this now.

Jim you have a PM.
Sorry VIC. I'll take responsibility for my part without excuses and try as much as possible to stay out of threads that I don't have direct interest in.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:30 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by JAYCL600
If we admit that your tires spun and you let off, and all of my board members and friends are losers, along with Ahmad being so broke he will never own a CLKBS, can we move forward and let the mud slinging rest?

Jay
+1
Old 11-25-2008, 11:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT
Somebody's gonna' end up in time out.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series

Jay
Nope, put up $10,000 of your money or your flunkies money and then I will shut up. Ahmad could not leave well enough alone, my congratualtions and gratitude was not good enough. I am going to keep calling Ahamd out until he races me for money. Talk is cheap, he dodged a bullet this weekend and then could not leave well enough alone, now he is going to reap what he sewed.

$10,000 should be nothing for a buch of high class ballers like you guys, come on put up or sut up. Ahmad, once you take my money maybe you can go get your eyes and hearing checked and then you can go to the Big Daddy drag racing school and learn how to properly stage a car!
Old 11-25-2008, 11:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
Nope, put up $10,000 of your money or your flunkies money and then I will shut up. Ahmad could not leave well enough alone, my congratualtions and gratitude was not good enough. I am going to keep calling Ahamd out until he races me for money. Talk is cheap, he dodged a bullet this weekend and then could not leave well enough alone, now he is going to reap what he sewed.

$10,000 should be nothing for a buch of high class ballers like you guys, come on put up or sut up. Ahmad, once you take my money maybe you can go get your eyes and hearing checked and then you can go to the Big Daddy drag racing school and learn how to properly stage a car!
I dont race for money so Im sorry i cant help you there. We let our numbers speak for themselves. You can call him out all you want but i hope it doesnt add to you continued frustration Jim. Again congratulations on the efforts you have made with your car, they have obviously not been made in vain as you set some fast times, and thanks for coming out to our event. Good luck!!
Old 11-25-2008, 11:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I dont race for money so Im sorry i cant help you there. We let our numbers speak for themselves. You can call him out all you want but i hope it doesnt add to you continued frustration Jim. Again congratulations on the efforts you have made with your car, they have obviously not been made in vain as you set some fast times, and thanks for coming out to our event. Good luck!!
Jay, I really don't have a problem with you, you are a very good guy, just let Ahmad do his own talking, if his car is so much faster than mine it should be money in the bank....remeber he is the one who started the mud slinging, not me!
Old 11-25-2008, 11:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Ahmad...Ok you drive a hard bargain, my $10,000 to your $5,000

Can you afford to play at that price?
Old 11-25-2008, 11:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
Jay, I really don't have a problem with you, you are a very good guy, just let Ahmad do his own talking, if his car is so much faster than mine it should be money in the bank....remeber he is the one who started the mud slinging, not me!
I hear you Jim...Ahmad is my friend and business partner in AD as well as I see him as my lil brother sometimes. Lets just all move on bro....Ill send you a bottle of Grey Goose and this will all be a memory
Old 11-25-2008, 12:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2000 CLK 3.2
OMG what happened on this thread?
Old 11-25-2008, 12:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by CLK FAN
OMG what happened on this thread?
I think Ahmad stepped on some dog crap and dragged it in here.

You know that old saying, "You're mouth wrote a check your a$$ can't cash" well, that's what just happened with Ahmad.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001.5 Audi S4
My $.02 cents.

Why must there be money involved in a race? Try racing for the pride of who wins, or a bottle of liquor. It seems that the last race was won by BlackBenzz but money wasn't involved, why don't you continue to do it in the same vein?

Also, if you are so sure about your ability to win, act like it. Next time you go somewhere for the specific intent of racing against others, do your prep work. Do not go out until 5 am the night before to get so loaded that you can't wake up in time to make it to the track. That is counter-intuitive. Go have dinner with friends, go home, check your tires, check the setup, and go to bed. Wake up early and get to the track.

I do congratulate you on your ability to admit defeat, but the insulting isn't getting you anywhere. Get a good line up between the two cars, and just race.

Good luck to the both of you.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by S4Zippy
My $.02 cents.

Why must there be money involved in a race? Try racing for the pride of who wins, or a bottle of liquor. It seems that the last race was won by BlackBenzz but money wasn't involved, why don't you continue to do it in the same vein?

Also, if you are so sure about your ability to win, act like it. Next time you go somewhere for the specific intent of racing against others, do your prep work. Do not go out until 5 am the night before to get so loaded that you can't wake up in time to make it to the track. That is counter-intuitive. Go have dinner with friends, go home, check your tires, check the setup, and go to bed. Wake up early and get to the track.

I do congratulate you on your ability to admit defeat, but the insulting isn't getting you anywhere. Get a good line up between the two cars, and just race.

Good luck to the both of you.

Go do your homework before you post...take a look at the one doing the insulting.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:13 PM

00 Audi S4
Ahmad...Ok you drive a hard bargain, my $10,000 to your $5,000

Can you afford to play at that price?

we should call you J-Diesel with a line like that.

"it doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile winnings winning"
Old 11-25-2008, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W221 S65 AMG
Originally Posted by Sysopz
All the MHP cars were fast @ MIR, so I would say they are the real deal.
Can a MHP make my car faster? Does a tune exist for my mods? I have old K2 software from 2004.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by e55 baller
Can a MHP make my car faster? Does a tune exist for my mods? I have old K2 software from 2004.
Dude, your car is crazy fast! Congrats on the 11.11. If MHP can speed up your shifts with a TCU tune you could pick up a 1/10th, I'm not sure if they offer any TCU stuff for your car. I know my car shifts much faster and firmer now, that might be where the MHP cars are making up time.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:16 PM
Banned

bmw m3
Originally Posted by MHP
Been over this already but why not...

Jim's making between 24-28rwhp SAE more now with our tune than the previous tune based on his objective dyno results. This caused issues because when combined with our TCU and eliminated torque management he was making too much power to use the tires he ran his previous N/A best with (R compound Corsas) and not enough to not bog with his slicks (17" ET Streets). His car is no question quicker/faster now but until he gets some 315/35 MT DRs on he won't be able to put any of that power to the ground.
On ET Streets and spray he still shattered his old nitrous record running 11.1@127 on a 70-75 shot with him getting out of the throttle due to the lack of traction up top. CLK BS's are not setup for the drag strip, end of story.

Andy said Marko ran his best of 10.72@130.76 with a MHP TCU that was not functioning up to spec. Nevertheless it was the TCU that was in the car. I'm not boasting about it because we know there's .3 to .5 in a properly functioning TCU for his car.

Did you read the initial post with all the vehicles specific mods? Please see post #1.

Fr33kn63 ran his best ever 12.0@118 with our TCU and his old Renntech ECU bettering his old record by .1 and 2mph in his E63.

Otherwise not sure on what else was running 63 wise besides my C63.

Thanks
JT55's BS has a few things done to it that JT doesn't even know about. It is not just a tune, exhaust, pulley and CF air box. Let's just leave it at that. 122.6 trap speed? How'd that happen?
Old 11-25-2008, 02:19 PM
Banned

2009 C63
E55 Baller, Yes we can improve both your ECU tune and your TCU tune, based on your mods list I would need at least a week to complete you a custom tune for both modules. Yes your engine would make more power. Call Andy he can address your tuning needs. Dave B&G

Last edited by BG Tuning; 11-25-2008 at 02:32 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:03 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Take the following objectively and not as a jab at you or Jim. Just want the facts out there, not trying to argue.
And my comments in turn...

There are many factors that were in play...
There always are. Did you get to keep your foot in it the entire pass? I know Jim didn't.

1) Jim was on a RACE gas tune, I was on pump gas
Yes, we actually put too much octane in the car as we thought we had time to swap to the nitrous ECU which didn't happen. He's tuned for 100, we put in 120.5. That's not going to help anything.

2) Jim was using nitrous, you forget that I have nitrous of my own (makes almost double the power on an FI car than a NA car) but had no reason to use it. I had put the bottle in on the last pass of the day when Jim and I were going to line em up and Jim knew I had just put the bottle in. I was going to spray on 3rd and up against Jim.
Jim had a 70 shot, you have a positive displacement blower sitting atop N/A pistons and nitrous. Nitrous doesn't make 2x the power on a FI car but it does make more power than on a N/A car.
I knew you had spray, not sure why you bring that part up?

3) I am FULL weight (minus the spare) including 19" DPE wheels in the front. I raced my car the way it is on the street minus the wheel/tire swap. I still had alot of junk in my car and the all weather floor mats and the big *** battery. He has weight reduction mods (250+lbs according to him) and dymag wheels in the front.
I never said anything about your cars weight.

4) He was running on 16" forgeline wheels and mickey thompson et streets (A bias ply tire that hooks way better than any radial). I was on 18" koseis with bald bfg drag radials.
17" Forgelines with MT ET Streets and I don't need an explanation of the compound as I've been running them since I was 16. I will say for a fact that Jim never properly heated his tires up. A 7 second 2nd gear burnout would've gone a long way towards helping him in the traction dept.

5) You keep talking about Jims suspension like I dont have an aftermarket suspension on my car. I have KW v.2's with alot of negative camber on my car. CLK's dont sit that low stock. It is not a soft suspension and definitely not setup for drag racing. So please stop bringing that up.
I never said anything about your suspension, but regardless KWs are not the same thing or even close to a Black Series suspension end of story.

6) I still have cats and a resonator on the car. Only exhaust stuff I have touched are headers and muffler.
I never said anything to the contrary? If you read my comments you'll notice they were focused on Jim's car as not to take anything away from your car--which I've already said was badass?

Also consider that I'm running nearly half the boost the E55 guys I'm competing with are running. This is a street car that I can just hop in and drive any time I want. I drive it long distances on a regular basis. I can tell you the car will EASILY do tens the way it sits, I did not spray the car at all on saturday.
You're also running much higher static C/R which negates the extra boost benefit quite handily. I've also said your car will run 10s with its present setup.

Not really sure why that post was directed at me?
Old 11-25-2008, 05:09 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jangy
Also, Jim, I watched the video and it doesn't prove anything (for either side). Sound like you may have missed a gear and then let off? Either way, lets let inconclusive data be just that. No need to argue over nuances, since they don't add half a second.
How do you miss a gear in an automatic?

Third time, please stay out of this thread entirely.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:10 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Jim dude, PLEASE!!!! No!! Why do you have to get so worked up? Tell people you disagree or that they don't get it but dude, don't start with this again. Nobody gains...
Why on earth are you lecturing anyone about getting worked up?

Stop Posting in this thread jangy.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
How do you miss a gear in an automatic?

Third time, please stay out of this thread entirely.
The deadline for your threat came and went and nothing? Do we really need to argue on how you can miss a gear in an AMG or can we let those that are trying to stop the back and forth be helpful? Andy, i got out of this thread (until now) out of respect. I have YET to be contacted about all of this banter, even though I understand I played a part. You make it very hard for someone to try to turn a page.

Just to keep this post on-topic, I was commenting that the video footage wasn't conclusive about anything and I was throwing out another scenario that could cause the "buckle" in the run. That is it.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:24 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Why on earth are you lecturing anyone about getting worked up?

Stop Posting in this thread jangy.
I was just trying to help, Andy. It was a situation that was getting heated fast and for no good reason, so i tried to help. That's it. there was no intent to stir any pot.

Andy, I will try to stop posting in your threads and even on those that your clients post BUT, I hope you understand that you are giving me an "in" everytime you address me.

BTW, the threats and implied control over the site is really getting old. This site has always been pretty forward with when and how to ban members and you can rest assured that not a single of your threats "scares" any of the members. We have the mods to give us feedback. I'm leaving your threads again. lets see if you will let it go?
Old 11-25-2008, 05:24 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by e55 baller
God yes, please talk to Jackpro1 about his MHP tuning. You will run 10s with our ECU/TCU and tires--if you don't have meats already.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:28 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
I was just trying to help, Andy. It was a situation that was getting heated fast and for no good reason, so i tried to help. That's it. there was no intent to stir any pot.

Andy, I will try to stop posting in your threads and even on those that your clients post BUT, I hope you understand that you are giving me an "in" everytime you address me.

BTW, the threats and implied control over the site is really getting old. This site has always been pretty forward with when and how to ban members and you can rest assured that not a single of your threats "scares" any of the members. We have the mods to give us feedback. I'm leaving your threads again. lets see if you will let it go?
jangy, I leave your threads alone, please pay me the same respect. That being said if you really want me to push for a ban I absolutely will.

Thanks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MHP MIR Recap