Sponsored by:

New CLK and 2nd place 55 record

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 09:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
damn ahmad...if you get too much faster i may never catch you!

you should have let me send you my ccw's and d/r's. don't know if they would have worked but it sounds like it might have been worth the trouble! keep up the good work and i'll make it out there someday.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK but loves my Fords
OH ok I see now, damn some people are so transparent. Only if they could see and hear themselves , they would be so ashamed.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:05 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Thanks guys!!!

Originally Posted by chiromikey
damn ahmad...if you get too much faster i may never catch you!

you should have let me send you my ccw's and d/r's. don't know if they would have worked but it sounds like it might have been worth the trouble! keep up the good work and i'll make it out there someday.
You need to come out to the east coast! Had I known the CCW's wouldn't fit I would have taken you up on the offer. Oh well. I might go to ATCO on friday or MIR on sunday

Donovan got my run on video!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySXFj3XyeF8
Old 11-25-2008, 01:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Thanks guys!!!

You need to come out to the east coast! Had I known the CCW's wouldn't fit I would have taken you up on the offer. Oh well. I might go to ATCO on friday or MIR on sunday

i just saw that...simply AMAZING!!!

if you need them, i can still get them shipped out. just have them back to me by the 13th. wait...what am i thinking...you're already getting too far out in front, why would i want to help you and make my job even harder!
Old 11-25-2008, 01:13 AM

2001.5 S4 Stage 3+
Thanks guys!!!

If you go to ATCO on friday im down for a trip!!!
Old 11-25-2008, 01:15 AM

2005 E55
Wow nice launch on that run and overall!
Old 11-25-2008, 01:16 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by chiromikey
i just saw that...simply AMAZING!!!

if you need them, i can still get them shipped out. just have them back to me by the 13th. wait...what am i thinking...you're already getting too far out in front, why would i want to help you and make my job even harder!
Thank you very much

Lol, I'm gonna try to get spacers before friday. That is a very generous offer and I really appreciate it.
Originally Posted by EvilS4
If you go to ATCO on friday im down for a trip!!!
If I get the CCW's to work with spacers I'm definitely going.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2000 CLK 3.2
Thanks guys!!!

nice...you took out the Zo6.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:54 AM
PTE
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
05 ML-500 , 03 CLK5.5 AMG has left the Garage
Good Show Ahmad

I for one am very proud of you and the fact you didn't let those large road blocks ( Transmission , Differental , and axle issues ) deter you from achieving your gold. NOW that you have raised the BAR, for me to get too. I'll have to spend my time at completing my car project. As I've said before , We can race dyno's all day long , But the real race is at the track , And that is the record that counts!!! Again Congratulations ___PTEngineering
Old 11-25-2008, 08:15 AM

2005 E55 AMG
It was a GREAT RUN!!! I was there and saw it live - awesome... He beat my friends LS3 w Auto tranny with body work to look like ZO6... The Vette only had exhaust, headers and Intake work done - but spent some money on the body work, just to yield alittle more insight from the event... BlackBenz has the fastest CLK I've ever witnessed!!! I am glad I didn't run my stock E55and get smoked by him or my buddies LS3... Best regards, Joseph
Old 11-25-2008, 09:50 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by CLK FAN

nice...you took out the Zo6.
Thanks, it was not a Z06 though. It had the Z06 rear panels.
Originally Posted by PTE
I for one am very proud of you and the fact you didn't let those large road blocks ( Transmission , Differental , and axle issues ) deter you from achieving your gold. NOW that you have raised the BAR, for me to get too. I'll have to spend my time at completing my car project. As I've said before , We can race dyno's all day long , But the real race is at the track , And that is the record that counts!!! Again Congratulations ___PTEngineering
Thanks Pat You have helped me alot along the way and I really appreciate all your help and insight. Your phenolic spacers and thermostat work like a charm! I was hot lapping it over and over and running pretty consistently. When your car is done it will be an absolute MONSTER! I will enjoy my time at the top for however long it lasts. Good luck with your project. Where is Albert anyway? He helped me out alot too
Originally Posted by JosephLINY-E55
It was a GREAT RUN!!! I was there and saw it live - awesome... He beat my friends LS3 w Auto tranny with body work to look like ZO6... The Vette only had exhaust, headers and Intake work done - but spent some money on the body work, just to yield alittle more insight from the event... BlackBenz has the fastest CLK I've ever witnessed!!! I am glad I didn't run my stock E55and get smoked by him or my buddies LS3... Best regards, Joseph
Thanks! That vette was fast for such little mods! He needs head/cam on that thing
Old 11-25-2008, 10:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E 55
Thanks, it was not a Z06 though. It had the Z06 rear panels.

Thanks Pat You have helped me alot along the way and I really appreciate all your help and insight. Your phenolic spacers and thermostat work like a charm! I was hot lapping it over and over and running pretty consistently. When your car is done it will be an absolute MONSTER! I will enjoy my time at the top for however long it lasts. Good luck with your project. Where is Albert anyway? He helped me out alot too

Thanks! That vette was fast for such little mods! He needs head/cam on that thing
Ahmad congrats again brother, you and Jay are great guys. I just got off the phone with Pat we were having a very funny discussion.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:22 PM

'10 Panamera S, '06 AMG CLS55, '07 Miata MX5, '02 MB SPRINTER, '99 Spec Miata Race Car (2X)
Ahmad
really thrilled to see your execution under pressure - you sure delivered the results when many were unable to. A friggin amazing run - much props!
Old 11-25-2008, 01:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Congratulations again Ahmad.... on the record run... the event itself and the entertainment!!!

Tom
Old 11-25-2008, 02:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 149 Likes on 123 Posts
C63s Cabriolet, BMW M4, Civic
Originally Posted by PTE
We can race dyno's all day long , But the real race is at the track , And that is the record that counts!!! Again Congratulations ___PTEngineering

Absolutely !!!!
Old 11-25-2008, 02:24 PM
Almost a Member!

S550
Congrats bro. It was a pleasure meeting you and Jay and the rest of the Gang. If ALi makes it down again, I'll try and role.

ZIP TIES FTMFW!!!!!!!!
Old 11-25-2008, 02:54 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by rflow306
Ahmad congrats again brother, you and Jay are great guys. I just got off the phone with Pat we were having a very funny discussion.
Thanks. As I said before you were very helpful with the "build" process. I can imagine how that discussion went lol
Originally Posted by siswati
Ahmad
really thrilled to see your execution under pressure - you sure delivered the results when many were unable to. A friggin amazing run - much props!
Thanks!
Originally Posted by TMC M5
Congratulations again Ahmad.... on the record run... the event itself and the entertainment!!!

Tom
Thanks Tom, it sure was fun
Originally Posted by BoushiBimmer
Congrats bro. It was a pleasure meeting you and Jay and the rest of the Gang. If ALi makes it down again, I'll try and role.

ZIP TIES FTMFW!!!!!!!!
Thanks, nice meeting you as well. Yea those zip ties helped! lol
Old 11-25-2008, 08:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
300ce
........I have not been here much these days. All I can say is total respect to Blackbenzz!

Ted
Old 11-25-2008, 08:27 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by Ted Baldwin
........I have not been here much these days. All I can say is total respect to Blackbenzz!

Ted
Ted!!! Where have you been? Thanks. You also helped me alot in making decisions in terms of mods. You paved the way for alot of us Don't go MIA on us again
Old 11-25-2008, 08:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Congrats man!
Old 12-02-2008, 03:46 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by Shake
Congrats man!
Thanks
This car will cut 1.5x 60's as soon as I get some good tire on it and rev it higher since I have a higher stall torque converter in the car.
Guess I was right
Old 12-02-2008, 03:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
2001 E430
Digging the new sig