Sponsored by:

2009 CTS-V tune only mod 470RWHP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 02:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
CTS-V? will surely love to run one....The V12's carry the big stick around town "Sheriff" badge that is...
Old 05-28-2009, 03:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by NapperV
...Sorry....i love your cars. but i buy American only. and if you did too
the big 3 wouldn't be in the pickle they are in...
don't blame us for the problems the big 3 are having. they should have put their ear to the ground years ago and figured out what was needed (and wanted) to survive.

if this car was around 6 years ago, many of us might be driving american right now. unfortunately, if this car was around 6 years ago it probably would have sent us to euro cars and we would have never come back. i haven't been in a gm car yet that isn't a rattle trap once more than a year or two old. as it is, gm is a day late and a dollar short to this ball game and now it could be too late for them to even continue their presence here.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Real Cars
i am a poor typer. arthritis.

700+ tq is awesome... and its nuriburing time?

cost effectiveness and balance is what we are striving for.

i got mine..as a former employee for 55k.....tell me what car comes close to sub 8 minutes Nurinburing is a 4 door and has easy mods as the LsX series has been in service since 97

tell me why the blackseries amg all carbon fiber and pumped up poweer still can't take out a stock Zr1.

i was just joking with the sheriff comment. But caddilac has stepped into the elite expensive euro territory.

For a division i loathed for a decade and 1/2 ...this is a fantastic car.
my shop is considering a turbo swap for this motor....then you shall see that we have made a wold class design.

I don't knock the M's Amgs You fella's have awesome cars.

With proper augmentation my GTO handles unbelievably...and the Zo6 well
you all know.

my cars total cost( all of them) are likely less than one super amg

and they perform very well. interiors on the caddy an the GTO are above par the vette....well your not paying much attention to that when stock it can achieve 100 in 7 seconds

Sorry....i love your cars. but i buy American only. and if you did too
the big 3 wouldn't be in the pickle they are in.

i'll get pics in the next couple of days as it is at my shop...and i'm not jumping for anyone.

some of you have some awesome cars....but nothing i can't engineer an American car to beat.....sorry i know how to balance mods, and make synergistic mods.

lastly ther comes a point were too much hp is useless and dangerous.
500-600 hp i beleive is the limit. depending on weight of car. unless you rely on electronic nannies. i drive all my cars with abs only...no traction or safty nets.

Sorry i got off on the wrong foot....but the CTS-v with a couple simple mods ...is the new sherrif..

unless you spend oogles of money on the euro elite....and then you still need to mod.

i'm glad spelling is my bain....3d thought processing and memory
is what makes an engineer excell.

This thread is about how the CTS-v is so-so...when the mere fact that you interest in it shows you are worried.

why not drive one.....and then you'll understand. The ring record was done with a automatic CTS-v. The ring measures the balance of a cars performance every aspect. Certainly a euro sedan should do better but it does not. what does that tell you?
Very quickly I want to address one point - the idea that if we all bought American GM/Chrysler/etc wouldn't be in the bind they are in. Not only is that offensive but I'd even go so far as to say it's borderline communist - and above all a load of horse****. If GM built cars we wanted to buy, we would buy them. That is how capitalism works. A company makes a product people like, they buy it. I've owned American cars, including most recently a C6 Z06 which I LOVED, but that's not enough. Do not even insinuate we are somehow unpatriotic for owning the cars that we do because that really just rubs me the wrong way. Pull your head out of your *** and understand that we buy cars we like, if GM doesn't make cars we like, we won't buy them. The idea that we should blindly buy cars as to prop up a company that is producing what has historically been completely garbage cars is simply an unfathomable philosophy.

I seriously was considering a CTS-V and I love the car. Being 6'5" it's a bit small for me and honestly I don't really feel it competes with the mid-size luxury car segment just based on size alone. With it's power and performance people put it there, but I think it's a bit unrealistic. The CTS-V is really a competitor to the C63 and M3.

I don't even think the typical American car owner $/performance argument is worth getting into, so at this point I will skip it. I will say that so far, the numbers from the CTS-V are impressive, but it is NOT the new sheriff in town, not be a long shot. You are going to have to do a lot better than trap 121mph to be the new sheriff. I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch my friend. We have stock E55s running in the 11s and while our mods understandably cost a lot more, it's the tax we pay for the kind of car we drive. If you feel it's too expensive for you, that's the beauty of a free market economy, you are more than entitled to buy a CTS-V and make it as fast for less money. That does not make it a better car.

-m
Old 05-28-2009, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
Originally Posted by TMC M5
http://www.dragtimes.com/Cadillac-CT...lip-17541.html

Here is the fastest 2009 CTS-V on drag times it has a 2lb pulley, custom tune and full exhaust... it is pretty fast....but certainly nothing to be "afraid of" if you have a similarly modded E55K or a V12TT....

Tom
Even if he is one of the faster CTS-V's out there, then most CTS-V's will still see my tail lights...

Originally Posted by chiromikey
i've seen those times...the way this guy talked, i just thought that he might have something special that i wouldn't put bus lengths on.
+1

Last edited by BenzoBoi; 05-28-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG 030
That's nothing ... the new CTS-V's have a HP/Weight ration of 1:2

It'll whoop the butt of anything on the road, 0 to 6.0 mph.

Crash tests are still pending ...

GO GOVERNMENT MOTORS!!! 72% and rising.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Marcus Frost
Very quickly I want to address one point - the idea that if we all bought American GM/Chrysler/etc wouldn't be in the bind they are in. Not only is that offensive but I'd even go so far as to say it's borderline communist - and above all a load of horse****. If GM built cars we wanted to buy, we would buy them. That is how capitalism works. A company makes a product people like, they buy it. I've owned American cars, including most recently a C6 Z06 which I LOVED, but that's not enough. Do not even insinuate we are somehow unpatriotic for owning the cars that we do because that really just rubs me the wrong way. Pull your head out of your *** and understand that we buy cars we like, if GM doesn't make cars we like, we won't buy them. The idea that we should blindly buy cars as to prop up a company that is producing what has historically been completely garbage cars is simply an unfathomable philosophy.

I seriously was considering a CTS-V and I love the car. Being 6'5" it's a bit small for me and honestly I don't really feel it competes with the mid-size luxury car segment just based on size alone. With it's power and performance people put it there, but I think it's a bit unrealistic. The CTS-V is really a competitor to the C63 and M3.

I don't even think the typical American car owner $/performance argument is worth getting into, so at this point I will skip it. I will say that so far, the numbers from the CTS-V are impressive, but it is NOT the new sheriff in town, not be a long shot. You are going to have to do a lot better than trap 121mph to be the new sheriff. I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch my friend. We have stock E55s running in the 11s and while our mods understandably cost a lot more, it's the tax we pay for the kind of car we drive. If you feel it's too expensive for you, that's the beauty of a free market economy, you are more than entitled to buy a CTS-V and make it as fast for less money. That does not make it a better car.

-m
I agree with the fact that buying GM will not make any change. Now if GM dumped UAW entirely than i would raise an eyebrow in hope. I purchased my V for the main reason that i like to row gears with luxury & power. That is something mercedes does not offer.

I did look at e55's. Nice cars but the fact is they are all used now. And with teenie boppers buying them by the dozens ( last 6 i've seen in the chicago area have been driving by all teens ) I would not trust any worth a lick that they've had proper maintenance unless I knew the original and single owner personally. The c63 is a great car but also greatly limited. The na block is a huge turn off because it will never have the potential of an FI motor and the interior is practically comparable to a new genesis with the exception that MB has super tight interiors that dont even make a creak.

To not call the V a future "sheriff" is also very short sighted. The vehicle has not even been on the market a full year. I'm guessing many e55's were running high 11's stock in the first few months of production ? I'm presuming all new z06's were running high 10's within the first few months ?? Time will tell and that is the only fact.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:52 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2005 E55 Wagon, 2017 C63S Cab, 1986 560SL
Originally Posted by HYEPWR
I meant that GM probably chose the E55 as their target vehicle. Like the GTR guys with the 911TT.
Guess it is a good thing my two most driven cars are my E55 and my 911TT
Old 05-29-2009, 09:21 AM

CLS55 AMG 030
Originally Posted by Razorecko
To not call the V a future "sheriff" is also very short sighted. The vehicle has not even been on the market a full year. I'm guessing many e55's were running high 11's stock in the first few months of production ? I'm presuming all new z06's were running high 10's within the first few months ?? Time will tell and that is the only fact.
In all seriousness ... with the new government mandates coming down the pipe and ObamaCo controlling over 72% of GM, do you really expect the CTS-V to continue to be produced?

If you want em ... buy em now.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:23 AM

08 Zo6/ 09CTS-v/ 06 GTO/05 Busa
I'll make a general statement.

. You should support your country....yes i know we have not made the best. Do to administration mandates. Our Engineering crew is certianly able to make some awesome car...or does the Zr1 and Zo6 mean nothing to you.

E55's beating a Cts-v stock for stock.... Not a chance in the world.

Also the "rear end and drivlines" are almost the best on the market on the V

i do not wish to fight with you..i wish to educate you. a country that regularly goes to space, has the best military equipment bar none.

And you think you euro elite defines the engineering greatness of that country.

Fact is the CTS-v fully loaded is a sleeper. I know you guys are all modded. When i first drove the Cts-v i was shocked...no wheel hop of the V 1..... and the car out of the box glides like caddilac boats of te past ..yet in a city chase. Your europeans would be hard pressed Stock to catch it.

Bus lenghts.....not stock for stock. More like you'd be admiring the broad rear of the CTS-v provided you in a 4 door sedan.

I have 2 coupes. and while not a big fan of tickects and going to jail.. i've shamed M's/ Amg's/ Jags, and porshes.

Listen fella's i'm not picking a fight. You seem to get all hot and heavy when an American car can perform, ripping it appart. Did you see me do that? No

Because i admire all well engineered vehicles. Although the US showed up late to the party...our presence is documented. Like i said if managemenet would have let us go wild....we'd have supperior cars along time ago. And the mere fact that had us working with pushrod cam in block motors. Is a testament of our ability.

No V12's no multicam engines.

FYI the M5 V10 5 liter is dimensionally bigger than the LS7 which its often compared to. and weighs more as well. hp/liter really mean nothing

You think me a troll.....i wanted to see what the european guys say about the CTS-v

Personally not only does it perform, but is an excellent car..( rattles my a@@)

its a rock and i'll reiterate you would not be talking about it if you didn't have any worries.

peace to you and magnificently engineered cars. CTS-v hall monitor... you have no idea what planed for aftermarket.

Since you guys have so much money....wait abit and pick one up cheap....You'll be Very very impressed with what you pockect change can buy in America
Old 05-29-2009, 10:05 AM

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
C63S past: E90 M3 6M, w211 E55
I work in the auto industry: actually in the warzone that is called the metro Detroit area.

Just because GM's headquarters are in the US doesn't mean it's an "American" company. It's supplier base, manufacturing locations, etc... all lend to it being a corporation out to make money by producing parts at a low cost, independent of where the parts are coming from.

i see an "American" company as one that starts from the draft board and ends with a complete product with all the steps in-between "American". Unforunately, this is completely missing from large corporations. I see only small companies able to claim themselves "American"

I just find it sad when people say "buy American, buy GM". These consumers are buying due to American loyalty, but I'm sure GM doesn't feel the same way, as they would farm out work/jobs overseas for cheaper at a drop of a hat.

So long to the good ol boy infrastructures of the American Car Companies, and welcome (I hope) to a new age in innovation and development for the Big 3, where people will buy the products because of their appeal and features, not blindly buying "because it's American"
Old 05-29-2009, 02:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
E55's beating a Cts-v stock for stock.... Not a chance in the world.
I guess you live in another world. E55's have run as quick as 11.7 in stock trim. That beats the quickest modded (new body) CTS-V currently on dragtimes. I still like gm though.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
2005 E55 Wagon
don't blame us for the problems the big 3 are having. they should have put their ear to the ground years ago and figured out what was needed (and wanted) to survive.

if this car was around 6 years ago, many of us might be driving american right now. unfortunately, if this car was around 6 years ago it probably would have sent us to euro cars and we would have never come back. i haven't been in a gm car yet that isn't a rattle trap once more than a year or two old. as it is, gm is a day late and a dollar short to this ball game and now it could be too late for them to even continue their presence here.
I agree!!! My parents bought nothing but domestic - Pontiac, Dodge, Ford, Cadillac, Chrysler......every one of them was nothing but problems after problems. They kept buying out of "loyalty." However, loyalty is a two way street. If you build a good product and sell it at a fair price, you get my money. In 2002, when I was looking at the E55s and M5s, I looked for comparable domestics.....there were none....guess who got my money. When I needed a station wagon in 2005, I looked for a superwagon. No M5 wagon avaiable in the US. No comparable domestic superwagon (no CTS-V Wagon). But, there was the E55 Wagon..........guess who got my money.

Last edited by jcjmw; 05-29-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
C218 CLS63TT PP Edition1, W213 E63S
Originally Posted by HYEPWR
I meant that GM probably chose the E55 as their target vehicle. Like the GTR guys with the 911TT.

As far as handling---it weighs 4200-4300lbs......alot of how a car handles is determined my its weight and balance. At 4300lbs, I cant expect it to be much better than the E55. M5's are like sub 4000lbs right? But real shocks and springs trumps air suspension for sure. I guess they are trying to combine the best of the E55 and the M5.

Too bad their reign will only last about a year until the 2010 E55 Twin Turbo shows up.....550whp,600lbs/ft, DCT 8speed tranny......Lord knows what else.

The thing with the CTS is that its ACTUAL competitor is the M3 and The C63. Both of which are much lighter and more compact. In basketball we call those guys "Tweeners" ....

You guys think the people that shop for E55/63 or M5 are cross shopping cts-v's?? Where does that leave the STS-V?? Is it trying to get S65's buyers? I just dont get their strategy. Ive never understood what GM's marketing strat is for a given segment.

What works for the vette is the "BEST" performance at the cheapest cost. They need to adopt this at every segment.

I just babelling now...

it is coming in 2012 E55TT 580hp when they lunch the new CLS and the E-class will have a facelift.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:54 AM

Hey guys

still ******* the CTS-v or me? lol

i know its not the end all be all.......but once again running the ring in an automatic in under 8 minutes is a fast car. Modding LSx engines are much more mod friendly and the ls3 which the lsx engine is based on.....well lets just say the young gun engineers at GM nailed this one

and once again you will never find this level of luxury and performance on ANY euro-exotic. The V is a sharp car....but in the American style

How many of you have magnetic dampning reserved for ferrari and the Zr1

an e55 was playing with me in traffic....sadly he had no chance....also an M3 encounter played out ugly.

The lowering of the car made a supercar ...even better

Sorry guys...i like American....i appreciate your supercars the elegance and style/performance

But the V embodies fast with class..and the interior is above par...do any of the euro's have pop up nav? It has so many tricks i almost had to read the manual..lol

Look i just wanted to see what you thought. Bottom line is i know you're worried even the V12's...... with a 75 shot nitrous kit ( a good one $1500) is all this Auto V would need to gooble up many modded euros

You should be worried that with that and drag radials.....is enough to put the automatic V in
90% of you modded faces. with hp and torque there IS a point of diminusing returns

You know its good...no driveline problems of the V1 and handling& braking to match most euro elites

You would not have started this thread if you where not..slightly worried that Caddilac made itself a word class car.....balanced at that

peace to all of you....and if i can't get you in my V i certainly will in my Z

Last edited by NapperV; 05-30-2009 at 09:03 AM.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,071 Likes on 859 Posts
E55, GLS450, GL63, GLE350
But the V embodies fast with class..and the interior is above par...do any of the euro's have pop up nav?
Yes, Mercedes offers it in their C class. If you are not familiar with the C class, it is a lower level Benz.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
But the V embodies fast with class..and the interior is above par...do any of the euro's have pop up nav? It has so many tricks i almost had to read the manual..lol
quality is about fit and finish, not gimmicks....anyways yes, the Jaguar released in 07 and c-class have pop-up nav and I think it's lame which is likely why the higher end cars have regular navi screens...

Also, funny how you've had chance to run so many competitors in the short time you've had the CTS...very convenient
Old 05-30-2009, 12:29 PM

Clearly thr navigation is not needed 100% of the time, and the 20% or so when it is needed......you pop up....

What i'm saying is its world class thinking.

and the encounters......Buddy i live in Boca Raton Florida...were the teen agers drive 911's So don't even go there..
we have major e/w and n/s hwys and you can be sure that the V has been out long enough...since everyone has an ego.

Speaking of which..... only the amg C class is worth anything as far as performance

So what if Caddilac has played catch up...we wouldn't be having this conversation

Like i said find me a loaded car that will run sub 8min ring times at a over 4200lb
weight.....make stock HP that already obscene.....and make it American.

the V is it.......hence why you Benz boys ARE worried.....cause no matter what..we know how to make power.

Riddle me this the Back Series Amg with all that torque and HP ...still cannot out perform the Zr1.

the nav down make for a clean, elegant interior...perhaps you should look at one online

Its not the caddy of the 70's 80' or 90's

Lastly we would not be having this conversation about a 55k ( ok special discounting)
American car amoung the established greats by mercede's , and BMW

Don't forget i drive a well moddded Zo6 and a Superbike... wind tunnel designed for over 200+

I'm not starting anything here...i like to test out my vehicles and see how they compare. So i use every opportunity to do so. I guess debadging the V is a cheat.

Its the ultimate America sleeper not since the GNX ( an average car by any means except for staightline) has a Vehicle been so stealth.
thats what gives it its advantage...you thik its a regular 306hp di CTS a nice car but not performance

i again i refer you to the "ring" time done in automatic the car is something for you to worry about....if you race. If you're just looking for class with excellent performance

the M and AMG's are better in most eyes . i don't deny that..years of experince count,hence the two words Caddilac and Catching-up

trust me walk around one.....sit in it....its fantastic or a 60k car especially the motor and warrantee that GM has put on it.

Look i don't want any fights.. i didn't list my Drag only 05 GTO on my list though street legal...i KNOW i wouldn't have a problem with any of you all in the 1320. 10's hahaha

The benefits of having engineering help and friends.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:01 PM

2009 Mini Cooper Clubman S
You still have no answer for the fact that stock E55's have run 11.7, which is quicker than the fastest CTS-V on drag times. Every time someone mentions that you go back to the ring times, which are far from being an objective benchmark of performance. The CTS-V is a nice car, but you need to stop blathering on about all your other cars and realise that no one is bashing the V. The majority of people in this thread have said that they like it, and some have even stated they are considering buying one.

The fact remains though that what your assertion that stock to stock the E55 wouldn't stand a chance is patently incorrect.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

lol, go get your drag only gto...there are daily driven amg's running 10's kiddo.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Originally Posted by willc55
You still have no answer for the fact that stock E55's have run 11.7, which is quicker than the fastest CTS-V on drag times.
Fact is, the 11.775 by Enzom is remarkable in that it's "freak-of-nature" performance for a stock E55... and frankly is as good or better as many modded cars' times. IMHO, in the hands of a capable pilot, the E55 is basically a 12.0 car, give or take a tenth or two based on prep and conditions. The new V is very similar already. As more are sold and tracked, I'm sure technique will be further dialed in and the times (for even stock vehicles) will fall a bit.

The fact remains though that what your assertion that stock to stock the E55 wouldn't stand a chance is patently incorrect.
+1

If a randomly chosen bone-stock CTS-V was put up against a randomly chosen bone-stock w211 E55, I'd be inclined to think the V might take it, but it undoubtedly would be a driver's race. Any assertion otherwise is ill-informed, IMHO.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:43 PM

lol, go get your drag only gto...there are daily driven amg's running 10's kiddo.
Its a single digit car
Old 05-30-2009, 08:16 PM

You still have no answer for the fact that stock E55's have run 11.7, which is quicker than the fastest CTS-V on drag times. Every time someone mentions that you go back to the ring times, which are far from being an objective benchmark of performance. The CTS-V is a nice car, but you need to stop blathering on about all your other cars and realise that no one is bashing the V. The majority of people in this thread have said that they like it, and some have even stated they are considering buying one.

that run was made in -1600 DA.......and the stars alinged for that driver

and who knows if he had a tune put in....

Fleet to Fleet you in perticular are clearly scared of the CTS-v

and now that the shoe is on the other foot.....the ring time shows consistancy and balance. Hence me constant reference to it.

I'll never know with the simple mods i've done No stock e55 is gonna touch me

and to the other fella my Zo6 is just on the brink of single digits and is daily drivable

I'm laughing , truely laughing.....that your panties are in a bunch over an American Cadillac.

look it won't hold the record long if its any consolation ..i'm sure the big wigs at Mercede 's and Bmw are working on a a car that will scoure it at the ring.

But since the ring is in your cars country of origin...ya gotta wonder.

e55's i've handled them with a LS1 Ws6 .

hey my auto 05 GTO ran 12 flat with a few engineering tricks....a full second faster than anyone previous.....with a stock filter.. every other part stock just streamlined so to speak.

b4 the weight reduction and "real deal mods" So lets be clear on the factory freaks.
They exsist.

I am looking at the bell curve...and it doesn't look so hot right now for the euro's

I watched a bone stock V run 11.9 unofficial of course.....but the guy did it. This car with the right temp, right tires and right track prep...is
a monster. Thinking anything but would be a grave error onn your part.

Ok how about a rolling run with this 10.6 e55 oh wait the Benz is limited to 155.

The Fact remains you guys are not only worried your jealous....that GM could pull off such a feat with a pushrod motor.

Yes i refer to the ring time..again and again....as its a german course touted as being the standard by which all cars are measured

and guess what.YOU don't like the results.

I could care less myself.....i can make anything beat your euro elite.

how about stuffing a Busa engine in a Smart......been done by my buddies.....chews up 911's

You all question the power , the balance , the luxuriousness. Sorry its all there. In a hick made ,american, toothless workers build.

Whens the last time you were over 200mph in anything land based?
or ran a single digit door slammer?

Don't preach to me about speed or acceleration. I've given more than enough accolades to your Brand.

you guys wanted to know about the CTS-v well i'm TELLING YOU

having watched GM buy euro cars and tear them down......i can tell you
we use our tricks and yours......no different than a japanese GTR

and do remeber the CTS has an AWD version......now merge the V's power and suspension with awd.....and cousin you have a bonafide American nightmare

Meanwhile i sneak up on unsuspecting AMG's and M's with my regular debadged V

Its vey interesting watching there faces as i go on past while there at WOT

again i'm not stock.....but as close as your gonna find any CTS-v that slightly modded.

I'm out.

keep debating. be delusional.....wouldn't want you to think you overspent

When you guys get a 4 door at the ring under 8 minutes come on the caddy site and share you info....i wonder at what cost.

Last edited by NapperV; 05-30-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

jealous??? looks to me like it's the other way around. if we were the jealous ones, we'd be on the caddy sight like you are here. just because you couldn't afford german quality doesn't give you the right to log in here and tell us something that you think we don't already know. many of us already appreciate and acknowledge what the v is and can do but most of us can't stand trolls which is why you're getting the abuse you deserve. don't be jealous of us or our site, you're welcome to stay...just get off you high-n-might soap box and share quality info instead of the drivel you've posted so far. you're no better than anyone else regardless of what car you have (or don't have in this case).

i'd love to see what your car runs down the track so please come back when you have real info instead of lame kill stories or times around the ring that you'll never do.

Last edited by chiromikey; 05-30-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 09:19 PM

This discussion is just about ego now. The fact is the V is still too new to get a good ideal of its strength's and weakness's. You cannot compare a freak of nature "stock" e55 to only a few v's that have been out a few months. I guarantee that there will also be a Freak V eventually and odds are it'll run just as good as an 11.7.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:10 PM

a g
I'll take a E55 for one third the price of a CTS-V thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 2009 CTS-V tune only mod 470RWHP