Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 04:24 AM
MHP
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jangy
Well that clears much up. I suppose a lie is only a lie IF you don't believe the truth, no? I'm not an expert at lying either so I may not have it all right...
Say what?

I think you contradict yourself a lot if that means anything.

Checking out for real this time. Nite.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:41 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by MHP
Say what?

I think you contradict yourself a lot if that means anything.

Checking out for real this time. Nite.
For reals?
Old 01-05-2009, 05:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Anything W/4Wheels
andy good luck with your cls55, i hope to see you doing 10.s with that car.

oh yea good morning everyone.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2019 s560 sedan
After lots of thought and research, I'm going ahead with having a pipe shop fab me a set of long tube headers. A fellow member is recommending a shop in the area and so I want to go speak to the owner and see if that is the way to go. If not, I will find someone who can do it so this is a go no matter.

The help I need is the specifications that I should get. My goal is to keep the price at around $2k installed, but i expect top notch work and materials. I just do not see a reason to pay closer to $10K or even $5k for an exhaust.

Please post up thoughts, like materials, diameters, coatings, etc. Also, what can I do to help others? Will pictures help? Or measurements, etc. I will be paying the shop for the job, so it is not a product development, per say...
KookS charges around 3k to fabricate and install custom long tubes for E63 but there in NY
Old 01-05-2009, 09:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2001 clk55 AMG
Kook's makes really nice headers I've used them on a few of my race cars...
Old 01-05-2009, 09:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Lots of yappin

Last thing, Mickey is the biggest supporter of Benzgal on this site and one of only a few members that even believe in the car. Saying he isn't coming to avoid her is ignorant in itself. I'm curious to see what RennTech was able to do to that 2005 () as well. One thing that will be nice to see is all the E55k cars. Jim has never seen so many fast AMGs and will be in for one crappy day, since he takes a good woopin so poorly. At best, he may beat Juicee.....
Jangy, "lots of yappin", yep, you said it first, that's all you are doing is yappin. Here is yet another example of an internet thug know-it-all that is not going to show up to back up his words. Jangy, I put our past behind us, but comments like these show that you just like to rock the boat. After all the ***** you have talked about me and my car over tha past several months, now you get an opportunity to stick it to me both at Willow and Famosa and you are nowhere to be found....what's your excuse for not making either of these events?

Who knows, might lose to a 55 or two, but at least I showed up to give it a shot. You and Miket are nothing but yappers...this is now the 3rd time you have backed out of a race opportunity with me, in my book I call that a pvssy!

Regardless of the outcome of Famosa, I know I will be having a lot more fun than you, you will just be sitting my your computer (as usual) wishing and dreaming you could be there.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by jrcart
Jangy, "lots of yappin", yep, you said it first, that's all you are doing is yappin. Here is yet another example of an internet thug know-it-all that is not going to show up to back up his words. Jangy, I put our past behind us, but comments like these show that you just like to rock the boat. After all the ***** you have talked about me and my car over tha past several months, now you get an opportunity to stick it to me both at Willow and Famosa and you are nowhere to be found....what's your excuse for not making either of these events?

Who knows, might lose to a 55 or two, but at least I showed up to give it a shot. You and Miket are nothing but yappers...this is now the 3rd time you have backed out of a race opportunity with me, in my book I call that a pvssy!

Regardless of the outcome of Famosa, I know I will be having a lot more fun than you, you will just be sitting my your computer (as usual) wishing and dreaming you could be there.

Jangy, I love ya and you've helped me countless times but I think you need to show up at one of these events to walk the walk. It would do much more for your credibility and arguments than just typing away.

Love or hate Jrcart, Andy and the rest of their crew, I give them credit for showing up at events to "show-ya what they got." Win or lose.... they keep coming back and you have to admire that.

Ya, I agree that they can come across as subtle as a sledgehammer on these pages but this is a big place and there is room for everyone (almost).
Old 01-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by MHP
The goal is MIR in March with a N/A stock longblock. If we don't do it then we will immediately address the issues at hand and hit the track the next week.
Tens in a N/A 63? Thats a pretty large goal although I would love to see it! Good luck

Smart move going with the 55k platform If you want to stay with the charger setup I think it would be cool to see a 55k running crazy boost tuned on meth/race gas. You have the resources, DO IT!!!!!

I say we call a timeout until we see timeslips. Everyone on this board can argue for days and days. That doesn't make your car go any faster (I am not talking to any one person, just generally speaking).
Old 01-05-2009, 11:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Tens in a N/A 63? Thats a pretty large goal although I would love to see it! Good luck

Smart move going with the 55k platform If you want to stay with the charger setup I think it would be cool to see a 55k running crazy boost tuned on meth/race gas. You have the resources, DO IT!!!!!

I say we call a timeout until we see timeslips. Everyone on this board can argue for days and days. That doesn't make your car go any faster (I am not talking to any one person, just generally speaking).
Heads, cams, and a 7.0 liter conversion (which is available now and soon to be in my car) and the car will run 10's all day...no bottle.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:26 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 Black C63 Eurocharged V5
Originally Posted by MHP
LOL, more lies and pathetic attempts to spin. I never said we were going to put anyone out of business. MB is doing that all by themselves (128 bit encryption).
I know this is a bit OT, but I am really curious. Perhaps you've covered this andy.

I dont know too much about computers and less about the encryption of ECU's....but I was under the impression that actually cracking 128bit encryption is impossible without 20 supercomputers working night and day.

Are you guys actually "cracking" 128bit codes or wiping the whole Ecu and re-flashing the whole thing?? Either way--kudos
Old 01-05-2009, 11:27 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Heads, cams, and a 7.0 liter conversion (which is available now and soon to be in my car) and the car will run 10's all day...no bottle.
Wowzers!
Old 01-05-2009, 11:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Wowzers!
I told you guys that I never quit modding any of my cars, if something better comes available it goes on my car...I might lose a little steam on the CLK once the SL 65 BS shows up, then that one will take priority. I have a 95 E36 M3 that I still buy things for here and there, there is usually always room for improvment, always new technology coming out, even for older cars. If you get content you get beat!
Old 01-05-2009, 11:40 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
I told you guys that I never quit modding any of my cars, if something better comes available it goes on my car...I might lose a little steam on the CLK once the SL 65 BS shows up, then that one will take priority. I have a 95 E36 M3 that I still buy things for here and there, there is usually always room for improvment, always new technology coming out, even for older cars. If you get content you get beat!
Hurry up and get it in! I wanna see what it can do.

Call Maximum PSI and talk to Donovan. Tell him Ahmad sent you. He will make your 95 M3 go 9's and trap 150+.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Call Maximum PSI and talk to Donovan. Tell him Ahmad sent you. He will make your 95 M3 go 9's and trap 150+.
I'm not going that extreme with the old M3, it's mint condition under 30,000 miles all bolt on stuff.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:05 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Will it be done by March? I'd like to get a pump vs pump, no nitrous vs no nitrous run against that 7.0L just to see how my car stacks up
Old 01-05-2009, 12:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon

Donovan? He has that crazy schizo M3 that comes to the local drag events? Dude, that thing is scary just to watch.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:10 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama
Donovan? He has that crazy schizo M3 that comes to the local drag events? Dude, that thing is scary just to watch.
Theres a few fast BMWs that come but Donovan is the crazy fast one with the black E30. Its not the M3 version. Ulysses has the 4 door E36 328, and Mike R. has the silver E36 M3 coupe. They all run 9's!!!
Old 01-05-2009, 12:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
HOLY SH^T... You guys are so into this thread .. did anyone notice this

GIVE ME ONE OF THESE AND I'LL GIVE YOU ALL A CHANCE AND STAY HOME ON THE 17th...
Old 01-05-2009, 12:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Will it be done by March? I'd like to get a pump vs pump, no nitrous vs no nitrous run against that 7.0L just to see how my car stacks up
It should be done in time for that.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:25 PM

CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
Originally Posted by MHP
...and you're not under my skin, I'm actually kind of tired, it is 4:15 am here.
Please tell me you didn't stay up till 4:15 answering this RETARD.\

Homey - I OWN THE FASTEST 63 RECORD - HOW YA DOIN SON?

FACTS DUMBASS FACTS - Charts Graphs - We dont need no stinkin charts graphs - Timeslips Son Timeslips we got em.

Hello First time at the Dragstrip - I own the record Boy.Next time I will be faster .
We don't you fabricate yourself a noose out of inconel (surely less than 2k) and hang yourself and do us all a favor.

Stop the Madness - u sound ridiculous - u are ridiculous and 99% of the time your posts are totally incoherent. Boy I say Boy just what in the hell are you tryin to say???

ChiroMikey - you my friend are by far and i mean by far the biggest instigator on this or any board. And dont think i havent seen you on AHmads board lobbing shots from there too. You do the same thing on every thread - I KNOW you do this just to get under Andys skin - The Guy OWNS A TUNING COMPANY with a decade of experience. You cannot seriously be challenging his knowledge on anything car related. Your a Fn Chiropracter go Crack a back dude. And dont PM me Im not interested in starting anything.
Saying he doesnt tune AMG's is ridiculous and a non-argument.
HE IS LEARNING FROM THE BEST WHY WOULD HE TUNE THEM HIMSELF WHEN HE HAS THE BEST WORKING ON HIS STAFF??
Everyone learns from someone why not learn from the best.
When you were learning back cracking did you challenge the instructor to a crack-off? No - u let the master do the cracking and then you took that knowledge and now crack yourself. Im actuallly cracking myself up about now.
I gotta go - think I'll go take a ride in the Fastest 63 around - that just so happens to be tuned by Andy and sits in my garage. BOO-YA !
Old 01-05-2009, 12:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by JT55
Please tell me you didn't stay up till 4:15 answering this RETARD.\

Homey - I OWN THE FASTEST 63 RECORD - HOW YA DOIN SON?

FACTS DUMBASS FACTS - Charts Graphs - We dont need no stinkin charts graphs - Timeslips Son Timeslips we got em.

Hello First time at the Dragstrip - I own the record Boy.Next time I will be faster .
We don't you fabricate yourself a noose out of inconel (surely less than 2k) and hang yourself and do us all a favor.

Stop the Madness - u sound ridiculous - u are ridiculous and 99% of the time your posts are totally incoherent. Boy I say Boy just what in the hell are you tryin to say???

ChiroMikey - you my friend are by far and i mean by far the biggest instigator on this or any board. And dont think i havent seen you on AHmads board lobbing shots from there too. You do the same thing on every thread - I KNOW you do this just to get under Andys skin - The Guy OWNS A TUNING COMPANY with a decade of experience. You cannot seriously be challenging his knowledge on anything car related. Your a Fn Chiropracter go Crack a back dude. And dont PM me Im not interested in starting anything.
Saying he doesnt tune AMG's is ridiculous and a non-argument.
HE IS LEARNING FROM THE BEST WHY WOULD HE TUNE THEM HIMSELF WHEN HE HAS THE BEST WORKING ON HIS STAFF??
Everyone learns from someone why not learn from the best.
When you were learning back cracking did you challenge the instructor to a crack-off? No - u let the master do the cracking and then you took that knowledge and now crack yourself. Im actuallly cracking myself up about now.
I gotta go - think I'll go take a ride in the Fastest 63 around - that just so happens to be tuned by Andy and sits in my garage. BOO-YA !
What up John? I hope all is well. Me and one of my buddies are planning a trip to NYC in February, hopefully you will be able to meet us out one evening and we can get into some trouble.

Don't let Mikey get to you, people are starting to see the writing on the wall about him and Jangy...lots of talk and no action.

P.S. I'll be gunning to try to get my 63 N/A record back this weekend so ejoy it while you can
Old 01-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2004 E55
Don't let Mikey get to you, people are starting to see the writing on the wall about him and Jangy...lots of talk and no action.
Funny thing is to go and look in the archives and see just how ridiculous Jangy is. His lack of knowledge is appalling, yet he's got THE answer for everything. And don't get me started about his "Projects" that he's going to design and build...F**king Idiot
Old 01-05-2009, 12:46 PM

CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
What up John? I hope all is well. Me and one of my buddies are planning a trip to NYC in February, hopefully you will be able to meet us out one evening and we can get into some trouble.

P.S. I'll be gunning to try to get my 63 N/A record back this weekend so ejoy it while you can
Whats good Jim? Divorce sucks thats all i got to say.
Love to get into some mayhem with you guys. LMK the dates.
I have no doubts you'll reown that record - I don't really care all that much i just like to use it to shut certain people up.
So now I can say 2nd fastest 63 soon.
Go get em Jim.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Rock
Jangy, I love ya and you've helped me countless times but I think you need to show up at one of these events to walk the walk. It would do much more for your credibility and arguments than just typing away.

Love or hate Jrcart, Andy and the rest of their crew, I give them credit for showing up at events to "show-ya what they got." Win or lose.... they keep coming back and you have to admire that.

Ya, I agree that they can come across as subtle as a sledgehammer on these pages but this is a big place and there is room for everyone (almost).
That's all I'm saying, I might be a opinionated azzhole that many of you guys love to hate, but at least I make some attempts to back up all my talk, and for the most part I have backed up all my claims. I went to MIR...I got oh so close to hitting 10's, I got beat by Ahmad by 1/10th, put my foot in my mouth, took my foot out of my mouth and gave Ahmad his props and then got back to the drawing board made a few changes and planned several more track evetns where I can attempt that elusive 10 again. Guys like Jangy and Mikey never seem to do anything but insult people, hell at least Mikey has been to the track in the last 90 days, I have yet to see any results from Jangy, I'm starting to wonder if he really even owns an AMG
Old 01-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Jangy, "lots of yappin", yep, you said it first, that's all you are doing is yappin. Here is yet another example of an internet thug know-it-all that is not going to show up to back up his words.
Back up what words? I started a thread to ask a question and it turned into a pissing match based on talk and not from me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Long Tube Headers.....what to look for?