JANGY vs. JRCART Willow Springs $5000.00 Shootout

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 08:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'10 Porsche Turbo PDK, 500e, GL450
carpool

I'd think about it if I actually thought Jangy would show up.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by jangy
Wheel to wheel. Giving me 2 seconds on your best lap is hopeless for me. At least having to navigate around me may give me a chance. Once you get by you just have to survive.
Jangy, how come you don't get what I am saying? The wheel to whel race is a heads up race we start at the same time first one to cross the line wins, lap times have nothing to do with it.

As I just stated earlier, I just threw this option out there for you because some guys prefer wheel to wheel, who knows maybe I will get stuck behind you and not be able to pass.

If you have another race in mind let me know, I might consider anything at this point.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dig it up. You are such a ***** that it isn't even funny. I am going to see just how close I can get. You are a fool to not see reality. I can't lose, you bafoon!! So what if you walk me? Just don't run off the road at 9. It is nothing like that patch of grass you rolled into.

When did I ever say any E55 is faster than a CLKBS on a race curcuit? Why would I? I have always said that my E55 is nothing different than any other E55. I have said that you will get spanked at the 1/4 track, but you will. That is totally different than this crap you love to setup.

How about next we go dessert racing? I'll give you 3.5 seconds and bet my buggy can climb a dune better than your CLK?
You said it the same day you told me I ruined my Black Series by mounting a set of slicks on it, putting a NOS bottle in it and pointing down a drag strip. You told me you are a road racer and you could spank me in your 55. You said it Jangy, so much garbage comes out of your mouth I would not need to make something up like that. Why do you think I have such a chip on my shoulder, because you are always spouting off crap. They day you said your 55 could beat me on a road course I knew you were full of crap. Jangy, you were insulting me and my car before you even knew what it had done to it, you had no idea of the mods I have on my car, the best part is I have even more mods on the car now and several more going on it next week at Evosport...you are done Jangy, on the strip, on a road course, on a Mexico run. If you want to show up at Famosa too, I'd be happy to run for some cash there as well, name your price.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:45 PM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
LOL - I will be there. Can't wait to see this. And FWIW Jangy, it's called WILLOW, not Willows (for the 50th time). Hope you can make it dude, but my money says you won't if you know whats good for you.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by W211 BEAST
I think what he was saying was that him being on the track will throw off JR's game.
If that is what he is thinking he is in for a real rude awakening. I raced superbikes for several years, held an AMA-Pro liscence for 2 years, My CCS Ameature record for most wins in a season and most championship titles in a single season is still standing since 1997. I've been bumped of the track at over 150 mph, I've run 160mph in the rain (yes we raced in the rain) I've crashed at 130mph. I ran an entire 30 minute stint of an endurance race with no face sheild (and we won), I've raced with broken wrists, collar bones and ankles...150 or so in my car on the track with Jangy is going to be a walk in the park, I might even try to put down an In & Out Double Double during the race LOL
Old 01-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2004 E55
Originally Posted by LZH
FWIW Jangy, it's called WILLOW, not Willows (for the 50th time).
He does that with everything
Old 01-06-2009, 08:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63
Dig it up. You are such a ***** that it isn't even funny. I am going to see just how close I can get. You are a fool to not see reality. I can't lose, you bafoon!! So what if you walk me? Just don't run off the road at 9. It is nothing like that patch of grass you rolled into.

When did I ever say any E55 is faster than a CLKBS on a race curcuit? Why would I? I have always said that my E55 is nothing different than any other E55. I have said that you will get spanked at the 1/4 track, but you will. That is totally different than this crap you love to setup.

How about next we go dessert racing? I'll give you 3.5 seconds and bet my buggy can climb a dune better than your CLK?
well isn't this the pot calling the kettle black. nobody needs to dig anything up. you are the king at spinning your own words into something else when called out. anyone who has been here long enough knows you've talked so much ***** about the 63 as well as jims bs. in fact i remember you calling the clkbs a measly c-class. just stay home dude.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 BEAST
Originally Posted by jrcart
I might even try to put down an In & Out Double Double during the race LOL
Better bring some for the rest of us.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:08 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by Acute Perf
You think wheel to wheel you'll be able to cross the finish line before him?
No, but I think I have better chances than us running separately and him giving me 2 seconds.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by E55Pilot
You don't really understand how exit speed influences your straightaway speed.
Why would you say that? I know it does, but I can only do so much. I have a heavy car and no LSD, and?
Old 01-06-2009, 09:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Remember, the 1:31 to 1:32 time was for a stock CLK63 BS..... Jim's car is way beyond stock
Yes your right.............but keep in mind thats a professional driver on a closed circuit course. If Jim is as fast as a professional I tip my hat to him...I don't know Jims' driving experience but sure he can atleast backup his wagger
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Willow is know to racers as "The I-5" since it's so wide. Braking into 1 he will pass you, if you somehow hold him off there he will pass you in the braking zone into 4, going up into 5 or down the hill into 6. Then you will NEVER see him again as he runs away from you over 7 into 8 and he will put half a straight on you from his exit at 9.
You know better than to say that he will get me in 1. It is just too tight and of course i want the inside.
If he tries to dive under me on the braking of 4, it will just kill his speed through 5 and 6 so i may just pull back up. And that is IF he can get by me. The smartest for him would be to follow patiently into 4 and slingshot around me, but we'll see if he has the patience. The exit of 9 is critical and yes, if left alone, I'd bet he will gain most of his spread there. 9 is a tough turn and it is all about carrying speed. Once he gets by me, then he can take advantage of the tighter top side....
Former Vendor of MBWorld

AMG
Old 01-06-2009, 09:18 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Jangy, how come you don't get what I am saying? The wheel to whel race is a heads up race we start at the same time first one to cross the line wins, lap times have nothing to do with it.

As I just stated earlier, I just threw this option out there for you because some guys prefer wheel to wheel, who knows maybe I will get stuck behind you and not be able to pass.

If you have another race in mind let me know, I might consider anything at this point.
Jim, you and I always misread eachother. Re-read what I wrote. I want to go wheel to wheel because I am hoping that I will slow you down. Being free (running alone) and just giving me 2 seonds is not my best odds (I don't think).
Old 01-06-2009, 09:20 PM

2008 MB S63
Better idea, go on pinks.. Every one has a chance on then
Old 01-06-2009, 09:23 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
You know better than to say that he will get me in 1. It is just too tight and of course i want the inside.
If he tries to dive under me on the braking of 4, it will just kill his speed through 5 and 6 so i may just pull back up. And that is IF he can get by me. The smartest for him would be to follow patiently into 4 and slingshot around me, but we'll see if he has the patience. The exit of 9 is critical and yes, if left alone, I'd bet he will gain most of his spread there. 9 is a tough turn and it is all about carrying speed. Once he gets by me, then he can take advantage of the tighter top side....
I can't believe you are even debating this, Jangy. Honestly, you should just stay home becasue you will get SPANKED. I'm willing to bet my car BONE STOCK not even running R compounds will beat you by 2 seconds. Jims car should be able to pass you on the outside of any turn he chooses, at any time he chooses. I know how much mechnical grip my car has, and I know how your car handles. Jims car should dipense with you easily.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
You said it the same day you told me I ruined my Black Series by mounting a set of slicks on it, putting a NOS bottle in it and pointing down a drag strip.
I did say that and I asked if you were doing stuff to the suspension. Your reply was that it will remain a road racing car AND be able to compete at the drags and that was the end of that. The only time I would have even considered an E55 beating your car on a road race is IF you went all out for a drag car and "ruined" the spirit of your car. But, again, you already cleared that up back then.

You told me you are a road racer and you could spank me in your 55.
I never said I was a road racer. If anything, I said I like road racing and DO NOT like drag racing. If you go look up the posts, I said I only attend drag racing events to see friends and have fun. I go to Road Racing events because i actually enjoy it. Again, find where i ever said i would or even could beat your car in any E55 on a road race like Willow(s).
You said it Jangy....
Then dig it.
Jangy, you were insulting me and my car before you even knew what it had done to it, you had no idea of the mods I have on my car...
Jim, go read those old posts. I knew nothing about your car and simply asked what rwHP you made and what mods got you there because I had yet to see a 63 put out that much power without NOS. Then, you went nuts and we have been playing the same games since. To this day there is no solid claim on your car or data to show it. You mix data with what you plan to do and end up with a number. Why not show the build?
The best part is I have even more mods on the car now and several more going on it next week at Evosport...
Are you honestly so worried about an E55 at Willow that you are boasting that you need even more mods?
you are done Jangy, on the strip, on a road course, on a Mexico run. If you want to show up at Famosa too, I'd be happy to run for some cash there as well, name your price.
Whatever you say. I will likely not make Famosa. i am already screwing my son by coming on the 15th and i'd rather road race than drag. Unlike you, I don't set up every run to be in my favor. Sometimes its just fun to do what you like.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by LZH
I can't believe you are even debating this, Jangy. Honestly, you should just stay home becasue you will get SPANKED. I'm willing to bet my car BONE STOCK not even running R compounds will beat you by 2 seconds. Jims car should be able to pass you on the outside of any turn he chooses, at any time he chooses. I know how much mechnical grip my car has, and I know how your car handles. Jims car should dipense with you easily.
Huh? What part of all of this do you not get? I didn't throw the 2 second number out. Jim did. That is how much confidence he has in his car. The numbers have already been debated so I'm not sure why you want to bring it up over and over again, other than the personal agendas.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:35 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
He does that with everything
True.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:40 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
If that is what he is thinking he is in for a real rude awakening....150 or so in my car on the track with Jangy is going to be a walk in the park, I might even try to put down an In & Out Double Double during the race LOL
Jim, your credentials aside do you really think I have a better chance at trying to be within 2 seconds of your best? Which way would you run it if you had the choice?
Old 01-06-2009, 09:43 PM
LZH
Banned

Huh? What part of all of this do you not get? I didn't throw the 2 second number out. Jim did. That is how much confidence he has in his car. The numbers have already been debated so I'm not sure why you want to bring it up over and over again, other than the personal agendas.
I was simply pointing out from your previous post (#87) that for you to actually think you will have a better chance of slowing him down wheel to wheel is ridiculous. I don't care how wide you think you can mke you car in a braking zone - he will be able to pass you on the outside, and hold the outside line all the way through any turn. You just better hope it doesn't happen in 8
Old 01-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
It is so nice to see almost all (but 1) of my haters in this thread just bashing away.

Everyone here knows it isn't a fair bet and odds are stacked in Jim's favor, BUT that is also why he offered up the money. What do i really lose even if he spanks me? Jim says credibility. He obviously doesn't know me because any relations I have here aren't due to my skillz or my car. So, what will happen? Jim will say that he took his made for Willows car and beat an honest sedan? So what?

why can't we just talk smack and not make EVERYTHING so personal? I hope all the haters can get it out of their systems in this thread and be done with it. Saying I will get spanked, etc is cool and even saying that I am bringing a knife to a gunfight. All of that is cool, but why the personal crap when it wasn't provoced? If you have something to say about me, why not make up a thread and say it instead of hiding behind the patrol and just popping a worthless jab here and there? Yeah, I am the punk behind the keyboard....
Old 01-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by LZH
I was simply pointing out from your previous post (#87) that for you to actually think you will have a better chance of slowing him down wheel to wheel is ridiculous. I don't care how wide you think you can mke you car in a braking zone - he will be able to pass you on the outside, and hold the outside line all the way through any turn. You just better hope it doesn't happen in 8
But do you think I will have better odds taking the 2 seconds? I don't. i didn't say i would slow him down, I said I like the odds better than 2 seconds.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever you say. I will likely not make Famosa. i am already screwing my son by coming on the 15th and i'd rather road race than drag. Unlike you, I don't set up every run to be in my favor. Sometimes its just fun to do what you like.
Jangy, WTF????

"Unlike you, I don't set up every race to be in my favor" WTF? Are your talking about. As I have now stated half a dozen times in this thread, we would not be having this conversation if it were not for you claiming your car was faster and you could beat me on a road course!!!

How is this race stacked in my favor? I am giving you a 2 second atvantage at a track I have never seen, let alone run at. I am the one offering to pay you if you can beat me, this race is not going to cost you anything but track fee, brakes and tires, it's going to cost me that plus close to $1000.00 in diesel round trip, plus the $5000.00 if by some stroke of luck you beat me.

Quit going back on what you said, other heard it and you know you said it.

If this race is so stacked in my favor what would you propose, I said I might be open to any reasonable offer...make me an offer, but if it is not reasonable be ready be preparred to put up some of your own loot. You are not going to scare me out of this one Jangy, your goose is done cooked!
Old 01-06-2009, 09:58 PM
LZH
Banned

But do you think I will have better odds taking the 2 seconds? I don't. i didn't say i would slow him down, I said I like the odds better than 2 seconds.
IMO, saying the following means you might be able to slow him down:

[QUOTE=jangy;3256561]You know better than to say that he will get me in 1. It is just too tight and of course i want the inside.
If he tries to dive under me on the braking of 4, it will just kill his speed through 5 and 6 so i may just pull back up. And that is IF he can get by me. [QUOTE]

Hence my post saying Jims car will be able to take you on the outside, wherever and whenever he pleases. After that you will never see him again until he laps you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: JANGY vs. JRCART Willow Springs $5000.00 Shootout