W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63

E63 (no wait its an E55)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 01:11 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 E320
Ok, i personally believe that had he kept the E55 badge, that would have make him look stupid, so putting the E63 badge was was probably the smart thing to do.
We all know what E55s and E63s look like.
Driving in a car that pretty much looks like an E63 but says E55 would attract everyones attention in a negative way.
If i had done all that he had, i too would probably have changed the badge.
I see where a lot of people are comming from but i also see what this guy was thinking.
Lastly the black paint on the top...... I would say the car definitely looks better with it.
So i think in a glance, what he did, did make his car stand out more and look better.
But if it is examined in detail then there are many things that one would laugh about.
That being said, most people will only look at his car in a glace on the road, so he is in an over all winning position.
My my thought....
Just so you know my car is all stock.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:44 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
e55 w/LET TUNE Drinks: vodka STRAIGHT Wheels: 19" HRE 547r Mods:FF headers ASP Pulley
Originally Posted by Taimoor
Ok, i personally believe that had he kept the E55 badge, that would have make him look stupid, so putting the E63 badge was was probably the smart thing to do.
We all know what E55s and E63s look like.
Driving in a car that pretty much looks like an E63 but says E55 would attract everyones attention in a negative way.
If i had done all that he had, i too would probably have changed the badge.
I see where a lot of people are comming from but i also see what this guy was thinking.
Lastly the black paint on the top...... I would say the car definitely looks better with it.
So i think in a glance, what he did, did make his car stand out more and look better.
But if it is examined in detail then there are many things that one would laugh about.
That being said, most people will only look at his car in a glace on the road, so he is in an over all winning position.
My my thought....
Just so you know my car is all stock.
your point to me would hold a little water if maybe he would of swapped the motor's. since 63 describes the motor size more then the body IMO
Old 02-11-2009, 08:07 AM

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
2012 C63 Black Series, 2003 Hummer H1 KSC2, 2003 Hummer H1 HMCO, 1997 Hummer H1 HMC4, 1969 Jaguar E
Remove all the badges = Problem solved!!
Old 02-11-2009, 09:32 PM

04 - 06 e55 Wagon - looking for
Reminds me whan I went to Golf Galaxy in S. Cal. A middle aged women pulled up next to me and took up two spots in front of the store. She was driving an e350 with quad exhaust. She got out with her young daughter (I suppose) and as we were walking to the front door, she cut me off and walked through the door first. I wasn't going to say anything, but decided to say 'nice quad exhaust' after she passed me. She looked at me and didn't say anything. Not sure if she even knew what I meant. Then maybe she did
Old 02-12-2009, 08:10 AM

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
2012 C63 Black Series, 2003 Hummer H1 KSC2, 2003 Hummer H1 HMCO, 1997 Hummer H1 HMC4, 1969 Jaguar E
Originally Posted by Wish4_e55Wagon
Reminds me whan I went to Golf Galaxy in S. Cal. A middle aged women pulled up next to me and took up two spots in front of the store. She was driving an e350 with quad exhaust. She got out with her young daughter (I suppose) and as we were walking to the front door, she cut me off and walked through the door first. I wasn't going to say anything, but decided to say 'nice quad exhaust' after she passed me. She looked at me and didn't say anything. Not sure if she even knew what I meant. Then maybe she did
Mooohahaha.... She prob didn't know what a$$ end you were talking about!!
Old 02-16-2009, 04:16 AM
Almost a Member!

03 E320
Originally Posted by E55 Bulldog
Mooohahaha.... She prob didn't know what a$$ end you were talking about!!
LOL, my thought exactly.