Sponsored by:

I need help, seriously

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 10:00 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Calling a person a Moron for not being as fiscally disciplined as you is a very IGNORANT thing to say.

Why the need for name calling? Sure, call him out and show how your frugal ways keep you out of these situations, etc. but no need for insults.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:04 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by jangy
Calling a person a Moron for not being as fiscally disciplined as you is a very IGNORANT thing to say.

Why the need for name calling? Sure, call him out and show how your frugal ways keep you out of these situations, etc. but no need for insults.
My point exactly. Again, because it's across the net... they feel safe in doing so.

If you wouldn't do it in person, why would you do it on the internet? Oh right, "insults" help.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by Akademiks
No more rental cars, for now. Why are you so mad I modified a rental? Did the couple bucks I spend on it really offend you? Or let me guess, I spent my money unwisely. But it's ok, I have "liquid assets" saved up so I don't worry about a measly 50 bucks; or this recession for that matter.

The one's kicking Juicee down are the b!tches who wouldn't say ***** to his face in real life. It's very easy to be an *** and preach your financial discipline bs behind a keyboard, but I highly doubt you'd go up to a full grown adult and tell them they're an idiot for not having the financial discipline you do and a moron for not saving as much money as they should-- you (and the rest of you dweebs) take the "harsh" route simply because you want to be a dick; I promise you, in person... the words would get ate.
what kind of tool modifies a loaner car? honestly...what a joke.

Lets put it this way, if someone was walking around in a public place and someone was begging for money to get their AMG MB out of hock, I would absolutely let them know what I thought.

If they wanted to be a tough guy, they could go to jail for assault. But then who would they get bail money from?
Old 03-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by Oliverk
what kind of tool modifies a loaner car? honestly...what a joke.

Lets put it this way, if someone was walking around in a public place and someone was begging for money to get their AMG MB out of hock, I would absolutely let them know what I thought.

If they wanted to be a tough guy, they could go to jail for assault. But then who would they get bail money from?
...you got picked on in high-school didn't you? It's okay... it's not your fault.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
[edited for brevity]

My comprehension is just fine and I haven't a clue where you came up with community college (I think NYU will do just fine).
See, I just don't get this. You keep trying to prove (to yourself, I think) your value. The accolades don't matter. It's who you are. Forget the money, the education, the pats-on-the-back. They are just extras. In the end, they mean nothing. Many of us have an excellent education, and money in the bank, and awards (from kindergarten on up.)

Going to school and doing well and getting a degree was for you, not for anybody else. The same with having "liquid products." (I keep seeing this picture of a vault full of 20 year old Scotch )

Respect yourself for who you are and not for the other stuff. That's the sign of a true, solid, self-confident ego. And someone with that sort of confidence normally does not bash others who conduct their lives differently. Unless you prefer a Machiavellian world. And as with the Prince, there is no point, except fear.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:38 PM

2006 E55, 2007 GL450
The one's kicking Juicee down are the b!tches who wouldn't say ***** to his face in real life. It's very easy to be an *** and preach your financial discipline bs behind a keyboard, but I highly doubt you'd go up to a full grown adult and tell them they're an idiot for not having the financial discipline you do and a moron for not saving as much money as they should-- you (and the rest of you dweebs) take the "harsh" route simply because you want to be a dick; I promise you, in person... the words would get ate.
Did you really just try to be an e-thug on MBWorld.org?
LMFAO! What a focking tool.
And yeah...I'd say that right to your face.
S.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:47 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by Snorman
Did you really just try to be an e-thug on MBWorld.org?
LMFAO! What a focking tool.
And yeah...I'd say that right to your face.
S.
Another idiot lacking comprehension-- where the hell do you tools keep coming from? Oh, New Jersey... that explains it.

Everyone here talking ***** on juice, and *I'm* the e-thug? Really, I'm not the one trying to be an e-thug here, douche. Re-read the thread and if you come to the same conclusion, go play in traffic.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:53 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
I for one am tired of the entitlement that certain people in this country feel...................
I absolutely agree but this is not a case of entitlement!!!!!!!

Why do you think that Juicee's situation is an act of entitlement? Did he or MBworld force you to "bail" him out? Did anyone mandate that Juicee's CLS63 experience be subsidized by board members whether they liked it or not?

Entitlement is a guarantee of access to benefits because of rights, or by agreement through law. Juicee never played that card...... saying he was deserving of some particular reward or benefit. He only asked for help from board members..........big difference.

Entitlement is when I'm forced to pay for welfare cheese-eaters regardless of their true need, or when my paycheck is debited for some idiot that took out a $500,000 mortgage on a $60,000 salary.

So get real bud. No "entitled" member on this board is taking a single penny from you.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:31 AM

Nothing
Tuff situation. Hope it all works out. Hope your going to put some money aside for the next rainy day (month) .
Old 03-26-2009, 02:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
[QUOTE=Oliverk;3430899]You again? I figured you would be out bolting mufflers to your rental car.

Its not about whose better. I wish every person in American (even took the time to capitalize it for you) had 6-12 months of liquid savings, so that families wouldn't be so devastated when they lost income for a while.

I have no need to make myself feel better...I feel just fine. Maybe it was different for you, but when I got a "don't do it again, ok" when I did something wrong, I was far more likely to repeat said activity than if I got a firm kick in the ***. It may not appear this way to simpletons like Akademiks (talk about a grammatical disaster), but I'm hoping Juicee will learn from this.
I did learn alot, mostly that people treat you as you treat them. My heart was FOREVER changed,this has been one of the best things that has happened to me. A friend in these times is a friend for life.

Juicee losing his job doesn't make him a moron. Not saving money for an emergency fund does. As do a few other things that don't need to be rehashed.
So an emergency fund should be composed of what? I had 170k saved, and ran the company and all my expenses for five months. I thought this sufficient based on the prior 15 years of operations, and economic scale.

My comprehension is just fine and I haven't a clue where you came up with community college (I think NYU will do just fine).
wow, you are in great company!!

New York University -
Alan Greenspan, MA, Economics, NYU: As the former Federal Reserve chairman, he kept Wall Street unregulated and the lending rate low, allowing the mortgage bubble to grow and eventually burst.

Dick Fuld, NYU/Stern MBA: Under his leadership, Lehman Brothers had to file for bankrutpcy after 158 years as a successful investment bank.

Kathleen Corbet, NYU/Stern MBA: She was the Standard & Poor's boss who slapped Triple-A ratings on risky pools of loans, luring investors all over the world into buying now-worthless CDOs.

Perhaps if you were more capable of reading through the lines, you would have realized that the ones giving Juicee a hard time are the ones that practice said financial discipline. Hence, those that are "kicking him while he's down" are maladjusted and inept.
You are aligning yourself with Allan Lambo, Eric Fletcher, Jasonmiddletn(Hitler Lover) and 1 teenager named a66cobra oh and ChristianR

Oliver really give it a rest. It is elitists like you that brought our financial system down. To require me to be ready for an atomic bomb after facing a scud missle attack is mighty CEO of you. Lets see, Merrill Lynch is gone, Lehman is gone, Bear Stearns, poof..Tons of NYU grads not working, and likely lacking the liquid assets you are drowning in. Maybe you should be over on the Stern blog offering some of your financial expertise. You are in the minority and that does not make the majority MORONS.

None of your positions even apply to me, none of them. People here HELPED ME, because they WANTED TO! This was amazing, it was the opposite of the ugliness you spew. Blaming me for your governments BAILOUT , it is absurd.

I respect the fact you actually are thinking and giving your opinion, but posturing as a financial expert, and pretending you are immune to this economy , pfffft. POP

Last edited by juicee63; 03-26-2009 at 03:07 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Sorry, couldn't disagree more. Sometimes you need to hear it when you've been a moron. If you have the audacity to ask people online for money, don't be surprised when a few people that do exercise fiscal restraint give you a hard time. Its a common sense thing that a lot of America forgot. And maybe instead of bail outs, and hand holding, someone needs to sit these people down, slap them a few times, and tell them to use more sense next time. Otherwise, the chances they will learn are slim.
No need to call any names. I think he feels bad enough as it is, and the money as he stated about 15 times will be paid back.

Uh...I give people a hard time about foolish decisions and made plenty upset when I said arm's were products for fools.

Maladjusted and inept? Its pretty presumptuous to state that those that don't think lending money to random strangers online is wise are maladjusted and inept, as opposed to conservative and cautious. That said, when did you get your degree in psychology?
You are way off point. There is no way in the hell I would target what I said toward said groups.

And no need to worry, my ducks are in a row. I have years worth of expenses saved in liquid products as most people with substantial personal financial knowledge do.
This part is TMI. No one including myself asked you for this, you proved my point by your post. If all you have to say is negative, keep it to yourself. I am happy for you in your financial position. Why did you you feel the need to go there?

Accountability is not a bad word!!!
The best part of your post. I totally agree.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by juicee63
Oliver really give it a rest. It is elitists like you that brought our financial system down. To require me to be ready for an atomic bomb after facing a scud missle attack is mighty CEO of you. Lets see, Merrill Lynch is gone, Lehman is gone, Bear Stearns, poof..Tons of NYU grads not working, and likely lacking the liquid assets you are drowning in. Maybe you should be over on the Stern blog offering some of your financial expertise. You are in the minority and that does not make the majority MORONS.

None of your positions even apply to me, none of them. People here HELPED ME, because they WANTED TO! This was amazing, it was the opposite of the ugliness you spew. Blaming me for your governments BAILOUT , it is absurd.

I respect the fact you actually are thinking and giving your opinion, but posturing as a financial expert, and pretending you are immune to this economy , pfffft. POP
Good stuff. No one is immune to the economy, the best prepared are of course in better positions. For the matter even Bill Gates and W Buffet posted losses in the billions, so are they idiots for loosing so much?

Instead of kicking Juicee, how about the naysayers here offer sound financial advice on this thread for us all to learn and be mentored by? I would love to make some more money, and you would help Juicee (Josh) to become more fiscally sound. I am all ears....
Old 03-26-2009, 03:18 AM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by bigben320e
Instead of kicking Juicee, how about the naysayers here offer sound financial advice on this thread for us all to learn and be mentored by? I would love to make some more money, and you would help Juicee (Josh) to become more fiscally sound. I am all ears....
Oh dear god, I'd rather them not...

If they were the experts they represent themselves to be, then dammit what the hell are they doing on MBworld, shouldn't they be somewhere in Washington lending a hand-- what, with all their limitless knowledge and everything? Gimme a break.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Oh dear god, I'd rather them not...

If they were the experts they represent themselves to be, then dammit what the hell are they doing on MBworld, shouldn't they be somewhere in Washington lending a hand-- what, with all their limitless knowledge and everything? Gimme a break.
I was being sarcastic...but very good point! Perhaps they know more than the thousands of so called financial wizards don't?

LMAO though....
Old 03-26-2009, 04:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
The list of critics

1. Allan Lambo
2. Eric Fletcher AKA E55pilot AKA steadi
3. jasonmiddletn ( a viper owning hitler lover)
4. a66cobra
5. OliverK, an NYU Grad that is being suffocated by the weight of his cash.
4/5 or 90% are absolute frauds, just in need of attention.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:32 AM

Porsche 06' CTT, Porsche 01' 996TT & MB 04' E55-AMG
The list of critics

1. Allan Lambo
2. Eric Fletcher AKA E55pilot AKA steadi
3. jasonmiddletn ( a viper owning hitler lover)
4. a66cobra
5. OliverK, an NYU Grad that is being suffocated by the weight of his cash.
4/5 or 90% are absolute frauds, just in need of attention.
4/5ths is 80%
Old 03-26-2009, 07:46 AM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by ChristianR
4/5ths is 80%
Well in fairness, allanlamebo is as big a posing douchebag as the rest of them, but since he does have a lambo, I think juicee is giving him a .5 instead of a 1 for being an outright poser.

Don't you have something better to do than bust people's chops about math errors?
Old 03-26-2009, 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by CWW
Well in fairness, allanlamebo is as big a posing douchebag as the rest of them, but since he does have a lambo, I think juicee is giving him a .5 instead of a 1 for being an outright poser.

Don't you have something better to do than bust people's chops about math errors?
I can say the same about you and several others on here about defending him, he is a grown man, I am sure he can defend himself.

All I have asked is why is it taking so long to get the car, I would miss a couple of hours of work, but that's me
Old 03-26-2009, 08:50 AM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL600
I can say the same about you and several others on here about defending him, he is a grown man, I am sure he can defend himself.
Apples and Oranges, man.

I never have too many other things to do, that I can't help out someone that I like. But I have lots of better things to do than spend time kicking people when they're already down. That's just classless and in bad taste.

Why you and your little Hitler-loving buddies from the other forums have to keep kicking this guy when he's already in a bad spot and already feels enough embarrassment to last a lifetime, I have no clue
Old 03-26-2009, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by CWW
Apples and Oranges, man.

I never have too many other things to do, that I can't help out someone that I like. But I have lots of better things to do than spend time kicking people when they're already down. That's just classless and in bad taste.

Why you and your little Hitler-loving buddies from the other forums have to keep kicking this guy when he's already in a bad spot and already feels enough embarrassment to last a lifetime, I have no clue
Hitler loving, go screw yourself. I don't know anyone on this forum, period. I have not been hateful towards this guy at all, I have asked a few simple questions and given my .02 cents, that's about it
Old 03-26-2009, 12:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030

All I have asked is why is it taking so long to get the car, I would miss a couple of hours of work, but that's me
I answered this question, here ya go.

For those truly interested here is the way it works. ONLY THE OWNER OF THE VEHICLE CAN PICK IT UP, YOU MUST PROVIDE ID AND THE RELEASE. The Manheim lot is open M-F 930A-330p. They do not allow pick up on days where there is an auction. TODAY was an auction, Thursday is an auction. So I made the appointment for Friday 1030AM
Thanks for your concern,

To ChristianR's defense he did go to lambopower and endure some ridiculous commentary.

This is alomost concluded ,payments are going out Friday soon as I return from Manhiem.

CWW , Im suprised that OliverK post did not incite you further,

I really appreciate all the support, and Christian I am sorry you do not believe me and or support the membership here. When I said 90% I was thinking of support vs. ridicule, it actually is likely higher unless you use lambopower than it is more balanced.

On this forum there have been

97% supporters and 3% critics, the critics have been vocal and one of them has vanished.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:01 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL600
CWW , Im suprised that OliverK post did not incite you further,
Well I could only go so far in firing back, since I was making a point of calling out how classless he's being with all his sniping comments, and if I turned right around and stooped to the same level, then my point would be lost.

That's the problem when you have the moral high ground, it limits the fun you can have with people...
Old 03-26-2009, 02:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Another idiot lacking comprehension-- where the hell do you tools keep coming from? Oh, New Jersey... that explains it.

Everyone here talking ***** on juice, and *I'm* the e-thug? Really, I'm not the one trying to be an e-thug here, douche. Re-read the thread and if you come to the same conclusion, go play in traffic.
"rollin on slauson"
"a car with a pimp button"

Sounds like your trying to be a little ghetto thug.

pathetic...
Old 03-26-2009, 02:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Formula Mazda, Beast Junior...400HP 135i
With all this bickering, we have lost sight of the greater issue....

WHERE IS THE CAR ALREADY?!
Old 03-26-2009, 02:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Formula Mazda, Beast Junior...400HP 135i
Originally Posted by jasonmiddletn
Nashville of course where we pay our MB payments bro!!
You have car payments?! Here in Denver we are all ballers so we don't have car payments as we own our toys outright.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.