Sponsored by:

I need help, seriously

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 06:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E55, 2007 GL450
Originally Posted by CWW
And I'm getting sick of answering your stupid questions that you wouldn't have in the first place, had you actually READ THE THREAD before opening your giant mouth to post your opinions in it, which nobody gives two shakes about anyway...
So if somebody's opinion isn't on the same wavelength as your own, you start slinging rocks and insults and retreat to the "nobody cares what you say" defense?
So I've read the threads, both of them, and my opinion is the same. Is that okay with you, Jack?

Originally Posted by CWW
Again, had you read it, then you'd know he paid the money Friday and cleared the arrearage. Now he has to go to an appointment at the auction storage yard two hours from his house to inspect and retrieve the vehicle. And they aren't open on weekends.
Correction, he paid the money on Friday, March 13th. That was 9-days ago, and from what I've read in the thread, he still doesn't have the car back, although the lot was open on Saturday.
https://mbworld.org/forums/3408268-post354.html
https://mbworld.org/forums/3418065-post508.html
https://mbworld.org/forums/3420612-post537.html
Do I hope he gets his car back? Sure.
Do I hope he pays back those who lent him money? Sure.
Will I be surprised if that doesn't happen? Not one bit.

Swing your feeble strawmen at me as hard as you'd like. It isn't going to change my (or that of several others) opinion about this situation.
S.
Old 03-22-2009, 07:09 PM

2006 E55, 2007 GL450
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by juicee63
Why knock members for helping out?
I'm not "knocking" anybody. Because I don't agree with them does not mean I'm knocking them, nor does it mean I'm wrong.
5. My contributions and help to other members are REAL, precisely why several HUNDRED people helped.
Several hundred? That's quite impressive, and very telling. Unfortunately, I don't share their compassion, and I suppose that makes me some sort of monster. But in the end, it apparently will end (relatively) well, for you. Might I recommend an accounting that enumerates from where all the money for this originated?
The car will be gone in 11 months, this was never about the car it was about the cost to a family for losing a car. This is not a health issue but it could ruin my credit and cause substantial legal problems. liens on personal property etc..I WISH MBFINANCIAL WOULD HAVE HELPED with defferal but they tricked me, lied, baited me to the bank, then hooked the car and took it to auction.
I'll just point out that I think the damage to your credit is already done. And are you suggesting that MB Financial actually watched you, somehow conspired with the repo agency, set up the scenario with your child crying and you leaving a gun and $6,800 cash in the car, then repo'd it at precisely that moment? If so, that's certainly a grassy-knoll conspiracy theory. In the end, I think MB Financial wanted one thing. That's the money you contracted to pay them when you signed the papers. I'm sure they expected nothing more, and in the end will accept nothing less.
The banks have failed the consumer, and they are failing many LEASE customers by not adjusting residuals, and writing down the value of the purchased asset.
I'm the first to admit that I'm not financial genius, but I fail to see how adjusting (presumably to a lower amount) the residual would benefit you. If the residual is lowered, the payment is higher. If you're talking about adjusting the residual lower so that the car could be sold to cover it at a lower cost...why would (or should) they do that?
I paid 6 and on half years and several hundred thousand dollars to mbfinancial, ON TIME
Unfortunately, MB Financial is concerned with their investment in this particular deal, not what you may have done in the past.

I respect your opinion but it is based on conjecture, and a lack of information pertaining to this particular financial entanglement
There is no conjecture, innuendo, assumption or guesswork. You put it out there for everybody to see. The bottom line is simple, you didn't make payments on a car you leased and fell behind three months. The car was repossessed and you asked people to help you get your AMG back. Some of them stepped up and either lent you money based on the premise that you will, without question, pay them back with rather substantial interest. Some of them gave you money out of generosity, perhaps in attestation to either their virtuous nature, or their gullability. Only you will be able to confirm one or the other.
Good luck.
S.
Old 03-22-2009, 07:14 PM

2006 E55, 2007 GL450
And another good thing came out of this...that jackass AllansLambo got his *** handed to him. He got the sh*t kicked out of him on the Viper boards with the Heffner-vs-UGR debates, and it appears nothing has changed with him.
S.
Old 03-22-2009, 07:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 CLS63 AMG
220S - Well Said..

juicee63 - Hang in there Bro...

-Armani
Old 03-22-2009, 10:04 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CTS-V 2013 Wagon
+2
Originally Posted by armaniE55
220S - Well Said..

juicee63 - Hang in there Bro...

-Armani
Old 03-22-2009, 11:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by Snorman
I'm not "knocking" anybody. Because I don't agree with them does not mean I'm knocking them, nor does it mean I'm wrong.
Agreed

Several hundred? That's quite impressive, and very telling. Unfortunately, I don't share their compassion, and I suppose that makes me some sort of monster. But in the end, it apparently will end (relatively) well, for you. Might I recommend an accounting that enumerates from where all the money for this originated?

99% sent paypal, so it is quite clear to me who
sent money

I'll just point out that I think the damage to your credit is already done. And are you suggesting that MB Financial actually watched you, somehow conspired with the repo agency, set up the scenario with your child crying and you leaving a gun and $6,800 cash in the car, then repo'd it at precisely that moment? If so, that's certainly a grassy-knoll conspiracy theory. In the end, I think MB Financial wanted one thing. That's the money you contracted to pay them when you signed the papers. I'm sure they expected nothing more, and in the end will accept nothing less.
My credit can be repaired easily, 90 day lates will drop off in 24 months, the alternative stays 10 years. Also can be attached to other assets.

I would never had posted any info on this had the cash and other items been returned and had the repo been legal

Conspiracy or bad luck, the bank record clearly shows the cashing of the check and withdrawal, the repossesion agency provided the time of the repo. They are within 17 minutes of eachother. It is not uncommon for the repo agency to call the employer to ask if they want the car, and to inform them locale, and also contact the local police.
I'm the first to admit that I'm not financial genius, but I fail to see how adjusting (presumably to a lower amount) the residual would benefit you. If the residual is lowered, the payment is higher. If you're talking about adjusting the residual lower so that the car could be sold to cover it at a lower cost...why would (or should) they do that?
Unfortunately, MB Financial is concerned with their investment in this particular deal, not what you may have done in the past.
Lowering the residual would prevent me from having to be liable for the contract PLUS the depreciation. Selling at auction would likely be around 60-65k this would be a deficiency of 10-15k plus 22k remaining lease payments.

Mbfinancial would do better working with me, had they sold the car at auction I would have been forced in a different direction. Also I do not think dragging the car down the driveway was truly in the finance companies best interest. There will be so much more that comes out once I finally get into my car and drive it. The repossesion agency is liable for ALL my items and also damage to my car. I intend to exercise ALL my rights under State and Federal law

There is no conjecture, innuendo, assumption or guesswork. You put it out there for everybody to see. The bottom line is simple, you didn't make payments on a car you leased and fell behind three months. The car was repossessed and you asked people to help you get your AMG back. Some of them stepped up and either lent you money based on the premise that you will, without question, pay them back with rather substantial interest. Some of them gave you money out of generosity, perhaps in attestation to either their virtuous nature, or their gullability. Only you will be able to confirm one or the other.
Good luck.
S.

I agree , and would like to honor my contract and hope you will revisit this thread when everyone has been repaid, there are so many great people here , it shocked me.

I honestly do not feel your position is wrong, but I hope you will be man enough to step up and join in on the celebration when this is over.

We are a family here, people are real, people here did more in ONE day than mbfinancial did in the past year.

Thanks for the well wishes
Old 03-22-2009, 11:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by 220S
It always amazes me the way some people thump their chests when they see someone else in a bad position. It's primarily because one of their biggest fears is ending up helpless themselves.

Despite who is at 'fault' here, it happened. When you see someone trip on a sidewalk because they weren't paying attention and they break their arm, you have some choices: you can yell at them for being stupid, or you can assist them, or you can just walk away. They know they were stupid and not paying attention. So what's the point of rubbing it in? Why not just walk away? Or, help them and understand they have just learned a painful lesson.

I don't know Juicee, but I'm sure he regrets being in this situation in the first place. I'm not in his shoes, but why should I kick sand in his face? If I'm not interested in his plight, then I'll simply walk on by. I can either give a panhandling homeless person a dollar, or I can walk on by. There's no reason for me to give that person a lecture. What good does it do? Make me feel good that I'm not homeless?

Chest thumping comes from the need for dominance based on fear. "Male gorillas tend to thump their chests not only to assert dominance, but whenever they get excited and fearful...."

Hand the guy a dollar or just walk on by. Don't spit in his face. What's the point? To make yourself feel good?

And try to remember this: http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/257100.html

Fantastic post,

I definately opened myself up to some ridicule but on the flipside I got alot of Love as well , mostly Love.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:57 AM

2006 E55, 2007 GL450
My credit can be repaired easily, 90 day lates will drop off in 24 months, the alternative stays 10
Unless California is different, the repo would stay on your report for 7-years, while a bankruptcy filing would be on your report for 10-years.

Good luck...when are you getting back the car?
S.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:16 AM

CLS55
I just want Juice to get his car back for two reasons:

1. to see if his gun is still in the car after the bearded repo guys cleaned it out

2. to learn where he kept it hidden so well.... we all could use such a great stash spot!
Old 03-23-2009, 10:29 AM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Unless California is different, the repo would stay on your report for 7-years, while a bankruptcy filing would be on your report for 10-years.
You can usually get MBCC to remove that through goodwill. Ditto with the late payments, at least from what I've heard from others.

If I were juicee, I'd write the CEO of MBCC and explain how the strike hit my income, and I've been a customer for years and done $XXX,XXX worth of business with them, and would appreciate them deleting the late pays and repo from my credit. Odds are, they will do it.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:31 PM

2006 E55, 2007 GL450
Originally Posted by CWW
You can usually get MBCC to remove that through goodwill. Ditto with the late payments, at least from what I've heard from others.

If I were juicee, I'd write the CEO of MBCC and explain how the strike hit my income, and I've been a customer for years and done $XXX,XXX worth of business with them, and would appreciate them deleting the late pays and repo from my credit. Odds are, they will do it.
Hopefully. In this credit market, the last thing anybody wants is black marks.

So what's the update? It's Monday, and I'd guess that some appointment has been made to pick up the car from Riverside.
S.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Hopefully. In this credit market, the last thing anybody wants is black marks.

So what's the update? It's Monday, and I'd guess that some appointment has been made to pick up the car from Riverside.
S.
I have a ride for tomorrow , but looks like its going to be a terrible day at work to leave. So I will call in the morning and likely set up several days and possible times. It has been a real struggle to get this insync.

As far as the credit te repo, would not be reported if I redeem. So its 24 months of consecutive payments to the creditor,

with 18-24 months of on time payments my credit score should be back in the low to mid 700's. My Attorney said a bk, a repo, a judgement during this period is simply not going to be looked at as badly as it was in previous years.

I will video pickup and expose my hiding spot, if the stuff is gone , guess the guy was correct when he stated " I got your car, I do 5 benzo's per day, I know all the spots" Ill post an update tomorrow, hopefully from the road to Riverside
Old 03-24-2009, 03:31 AM

09 G37
I just finished reading all 4 pages of this thread thus far, and first of all, I wish you the best of luck in getting the ride back as well as your personal belongings. Second, I don't question your financial situation at all, life happens, and we move on, slowly but surely. I read that you've already contacted numerous board members about your financial necessities and have received payment. I applaud them for their generosity in these times, and while I don't have the financial means to do what they have, if I did, it would be done.

And I'm sure others like myself would like to know what's been going on, for the sake of the story, as well as for personal knowledge just in case one of us finds ourself in a similar situation. Keep us updated Juicee, and my well wishes to you and your family.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:44 AM

2006 E55, 2007 GL450
Can't your wife go pick it up for you? It seems like the longer you leave it sit there, the more risk you incur with respect to damage, vandalism, etc..
S.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:14 PM

Porsche 06' CTT, Porsche 01' 996TT & MB 04' E55-AMG
Can't your wife go pick it up for you? It seems like the longer you leave it sit there, the more risk you incur with respect to damage, vandalism, etc..
S.
I agree, if it was me I would be sending my wife or a friend to get the car, the longer you wait the more likely something will happen to the car, but hey, that's me. There was urgency to get the money to pay for it but not to get the car
Old 03-24-2009, 05:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by ChristianR
I agree, if it was me I would be sending my wife or a friend to get the car, the longer you wait the more likely something will happen to the car, but hey, that's me. There was urgency to get the money to pay for it but not to get the car
I too am wondering? Juicee I know you keep mentioning possibility your Cash/Gun could still be hidden & waiting for you to retrieve them, aren't you worried w/every passing min/hour/day someone could be searching your CLS w/fine tooth comb? $6800 is a nice chunk of change? easily worth a missed days work??

Get out their bud & get your car/belongings asap...

ps..If I left $6800 + Gun in my car & they repo'd it, I'd have gotten info from MBfinance where Repo yard was & followed/met them @ yard in taxi if need be, that way you'd have best chance of retrieving any valuables..

Last edited by Thericker; 03-24-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:45 PM

Dodge Viper
Exclamation

Let me get this straight...you had cash in a bag in your back seat of the car right? First mistake.....

You let your car repo without taking some of the cash that was in the back seat and making a car payment.....your a tool!!

I smell s-h-i-t on this one!!

Your just a mistake all the way around bro!!

Last edited by jasonmiddletn; 03-24-2009 at 09:54 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:55 PM

Big ass car
Originally Posted by a66cobra1

Written by a guy who can't pay his bills and wants people from a public forum to pay them for him. Not to mention that you were "leased" in to a car you could not afford to begin with.

I'm not knocking you for being down, there are a lot of people down right now. I AM knocking you for turning to a car forum for hand-outs when you still have not even remotely justified why it is that you are 4 months behind to begin with. Unless you have some terminal illness and cannot work any longer, take your lumps, let the car go back to the bank and move on and stop web begging.

Just so we are clear, anyone with a right mind does not just leave large sums of cash and guns in their car.

For the record, my 2nd post indicated very clearly that the 1st post was just a joke. The rest is dead on target and JUICEE63 knows it.
So, how is that REPO coming along?
Old 03-24-2009, 09:56 PM

Dodge Viper
So, how is that REPO coming along?
He's took all these guy's money and skipped the country!!
Old 03-24-2009, 09:57 PM

Dodge Viper
I read all I needed to in the first few pages. The ongoing drama of somebody losing their car because they didn't make their payments is not entertaining to me.
I do, however, wonder why it's over a week later and juicee's car is not parked back in his "private driveway" after the MB Financial issue has been resolved.
S.
His "private driveway" was

MB is hand delivering him a BRAND new one next week Cobra! You haven't heard?
Old 03-24-2009, 09:58 PM

Big ass car
I have a ride for tomorrow , but looks like its going to be a terrible day at work to leave. So I will call in the morning and likely set up several days and possible times. It has been a real struggle to get this insync.

As far as the credit te repo, would not be reported if I redeem. So its 24 months of consecutive payments to the creditor,

with 18-24 months of on time payments my credit score should be back in the low to mid 700's. My Attorney said a bk, a repo, a judgement during this period is simply not going to be looked at as badly as it was in previous years.

I will video pickup and expose my hiding spot, if the stuff is gone , guess the guy was correct when he stated " I got your car, I do 5 benzo's per day, I know all the spots" Ill post an update tomorrow, hopefully from the road to Riverside
You seriously brought up the phrase IN SYNC? Favorite band possibly? < Not you driving that repo'd car of yours.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:00 PM

Dodge Viper
You seriously brought up the phrase IN SYNC? Favorite band possibly? < Not you driving that repo'd car of yours.
He also left his Virginia Slims in the glove box too bro!!
Old 03-24-2009, 10:01 PM

Big ass car
Originally Posted by jasonmiddletn
His "private driveway" was

MB is hand delivering him a BRAND new one next week Cobra! You haven't heard?
What's up Jason? Great to see you over here.

Did you send your check to this MB driving non-paying his monthly payments got his car repo'd pal buddy friend that we just met on this forum?
Old 03-24-2009, 10:02 PM

Dodge Viper
What's up Jason? Great to see you over here.

Did you send your check to this MB driving non-paying his monthly payments got his car repo'd pal buddy friend that we just met on this forum?
I sent it VIA PayPal! That not what you did?
Old 03-24-2009, 10:02 PM

Porsche 06' CTT, Porsche 01' 996TT & MB 04' E55-AMG
^what part of TN you live?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.