I need help, seriously

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 10:30 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL600
LOL! That pic always makes me laugh

As for a66Cobra1, I thought you were gonna go? See here.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:38 AM

2006 E55, 2007 GL450
Originally Posted by Rock
Why so interested in Juicee? Does the fact that forum members thought enough of him to help him out of his dilemma really bother you that much?

Only time will tell but I have little doubt that Juicee will return the monies borrowed.

BTW, would you happen to be anywhere in this picture?
I know a66cobra1 personally, and that's not him.
Regarding this situation, it's unfortunate, but if you don't pay your bills you don't keep your ****. Period.
I've lurked on this board posting only occassionally for several years. I've seen juicee's posts. To be honest, some of you professionals that advocate a "bail out" based on his "contributions" to this board surprise me. Somebody's internet persona can be substantially different from their real world existence. I honestly think you'd be just as well off throwing your money into the street and hoping the wind blows it back into your pocket. If you're really looking to donate some money, try the Red Cross. You'll know it's going where it's really needed, and not to somebody trying to get their AMG back after it was repo'd for being months in arrears on payments.
S.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:40 AM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by Snorman
S.
I take it you haven't been following this thread... or any other thread regarding this whole situation.

Are you sure it's not him?
Old 03-22-2009, 11:45 AM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by Karlson
mods, can you please delete last 4 posts? Stupidity in the air
+1000
Old 03-22-2009, 11:54 AM

2006 E55, 2007 GL450
Originally Posted by Akademiks
I take it you haven't been following this thread... or any other thread regarding this whole situation.

Are you sure it's not him?
I read all I needed to in the first few pages. The ongoing drama of somebody losing their car because they didn't make their payments is not entertaining to me.
I do, however, wonder why it's over a week later and juicee's car is not parked back in his "private driveway" after the MB Financial issue has been resolved.
S.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:04 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL600
I read all I needed to in the first few pages. The ongoing drama of somebody losing their car because they didn't make their payments is not entertaining to me.
I do, however, wonder why it's over a week later and juicee's car is not parked back in his "private driveway" after the MB Financial issue has been resolved.
S.
Look man, after like page 3 it wasn't about juicee anymore it was about MBWorld vs. L(oser)Power and allanlamebo. Which if I may say so myself, was some funny chit...

Interwebs 101: If you don't have time to read a thread, then you sure as hell don't have time to post in it.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:13 PM

2006 E55, 2007 GL450
Originally Posted by CWW
Look man, after like page 3 it wasn't about juicee anymore it was about MBWorld vs. L(oser)Power and allanlamebo. Which if I may say so myself, was some funny chit...

Interwebs 101: If you don't have time to read a thread, then you sure as hell don't have time to post in it.
Your lack of reading comprehension may only be exceeded by your lack of judgement.
I read this thread, I did not read all the "other" threads about it. And considering that Allan'sLamboKillsAll is a known jerk pretty much throughout the entire "Interwebs", I'm not sure why anybody is surprised by what he may say.

And again, a week and a half after getting "50%" of the money needed from donors on this board, is juicee's car back? Was it ever repossessed in the first place? Have those that lent him money asked for some sort of contract or documentation to memorialize what has happened? I don't know him, them, or anybody else on this board. But I'd sure as hell hate to see somebody get screwed out of their hard-earned $$$ for trying to be a good samaritan, regardless of whether or not I agreed with their decision.
S.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:28 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL600
Your lack of reading comprehension may only be exceeded by your lack of judgement.
I read this thread, I did not read all the "other" threads about it. And considering that Allan'sLamboKillsAll is a known jerk pretty much throughout the entire "Interwebs", I'm not sure why anybody is surprised by what he may say.

And again, a week and a half after getting "50%" of the money needed from donors on this board, is juicee's car back? Was it ever repossessed in the first place? Have those that lent him money asked for some sort of contract or documentation to memorialize what has happened? I don't know him, them, or anybody else on this board. But I'd sure as hell hate to see somebody get screwed out of their hard-earned $$$ for trying to be a good samaritan, regardless of whether or not I agreed with their decision.
S.
Oh yeah...my reading comprehension sucks because I don't agree with you. How utterly asinine.

And I'm getting sick of answering your stupid questions that you wouldn't have in the first place, had you actually READ THE THREAD before opening your giant mouth to post your opinions in it, which nobody gives two shakes about anyway...

Again, had you read it, then you'd know he paid the money Friday and cleared the arrearage. Now he has to go to an appointment at the auction storage yard two hours from his house to inspect and retrieve the vehicle. And they aren't open on weekends.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Regarding this situation, it's unfortunate, but if you don't pay your bills you don't keep your ****. Period.
I've lurked on this board posting only occassionally for several years. I've seen juicee's posts. To be honest, some of you professionals that advocate a "bail out" based on his "contributions" to this board surprise me. Somebody's internet persona can be substantially different from their real world existence. I honestly think you'd be just as well off throwing your money into the street and hoping the wind blows it back into your pocket. If you're really looking to donate some money, try the Red Cross. You'll know it's going where it's really needed, and not to somebody trying to get their AMG back after it was repo'd for being months in arrears on payments.
S.

Why knock members for helping out?

If you actually read the thread , you and Mr. cobra you would see there are numerous reasons to get the car that have zilch to do with the car itself.

1. Car is leased, selling at auction will cost me 45k getting it back cost me 18k. (seems getting it back might be prudent)

2. There is money and a gun, and ipod and a bluetooth puck with equal value to the payments.

3. The car has likely been damaged relating directly to #1, I am not liable for damage caused by the reposession agency

4. This is not a bailout, the monies will be repaid rapidly.

5. My contributions and help to other members are REAL, precisely why several HUNDRED people helped.

Thanks for your opinion but at the very least give people credit for understanding the circumstance and reacting .

The car will be gone in 11 months, this was never about the car it was about the cost to a family for losing a car. This is not a health issue but it could ruin my credit and cause substantial legal problems. liens on personal property etc..I WISH MBFINANCIAL WOULD HAVE HELPED with defferal but they tricked me, lied, baited me to the bank, then hooked the car and took it to auction.

The banks have failed the consumer, and they are failing many LEASE customers by not adjusting residuals, and writing down the value of the purchased asset.

I paid 6 and on half years and several hundred thousand dollars to mbfinancial, ON TIME

I lose my job for 5.5 months and fall 3 months behind communicating with the lender to extend my lease to 42 months vs. 39, they say " get current and we can revisit this"

I ask for deferral, they say " how would you like to pay today"

This and the other thread educates, it is not a bailout, quite the opposite, it is everything that is GREAT about people .

A bailout would come from mbfinancial it would go something like this

" we see you lost your job and fell behind on your payments, we would like to help you get current. Since car values are down we will be reducing your cap cost, and adjusting your payments to reflect a more accurate market value for your AMG. We are also going to extend your lease to 42 months , placing the past due payments to the end of the lease. Your next payment will be 1350.00 due by the first of the first of every month.This new payment reflects a new cap amount of 60k"

This would be the right thing to do, the bank and the customer work together on a fair and viable plan.

There is no easy way out of this mess, but members here gave me so much more than money.

I respect your opinion but it is based on conjecture, and a lack of information pertaining to this particular financial entanglement
Old 03-22-2009, 12:41 PM

Porsche 06' CTT, Porsche 01' 996TT & MB 04' E55-AMG
Originally Posted by juicee63
Why knock members for helping out?

If you actually read the thread , you and Mr. cobra you would see there are numerous reasons to get the car that have zilch to do with the car itself.

1. Car is leased, selling at auction will cost me 45k getting it back cost me 18k. (seems getting it back might be prudent)

2. There is money and a gun, and ipod and a bluetooth puck with equal value to the payments.

3. The car has likely been damaged relating directly to #1, I am not liable for damage caused by the reposession agency

4. This is not a bailout, the monies will be repaid rapidly.

5. My contributions and help to other members are REAL, precisely why several HUNDRED people helped.

Thanks for your opinion but at the very least give people credit for understanding the circumstance and reacting .

The car will be gone in 11 months, this was never about the car it was about the cost to a family for losing a car. This is not a health issue but it could ruin my credit and cause substantial legal problems. liens on personal property etc..I WISH MBFINANCIAL WOULD HAVE HELPED with defferal but they tricked me, lied, baited me to the bank, then hooked the car and took it to auction.

The banks have failed the consumer, and they are failing many LEASE customers by not adjusting residuals, and writing down the value of the purchased asset.

I paid 6 and on half years and several hundred thousand dollars to mbfinancial, ON TIME

I lose my job for 5.5 months and fall 3 months behind communicating with the lender to extend my lease to 42 months vs. 39, they say " get current and we can revisit this"

I ask for deferral, they say " how would you like to pay today"

This and the other thread educates, it is not a bailout, quite the opposite, it is everything that is GREAT about people .

A bailout would come from mbfinancial it would go something like this

" we see you lost your job and fell behind on your payments, we would like to help you get current. Since car values are down we will be reducing your cap cost, and adjusting your payments to reflect a more accurate market value for your AMG. We are also going to extend your lease to 42 months , placing the past due payments to the end of the lease. Your next payment will be 1350.00 due by the first of the first of every month.This new payment reflects a new cap amount of 60k"

This would be the right thing to do, the bank and the customer work together on a fair and viable plan.

There is no easy way out of this mess, but members here gave me so much more than money.

I respect your opinion but it is based on conjecture, and a lack of information pertaining to this particular financial entanglement
Quit blaming MB Financial for any of this, the only person to blame is yourself
Old 03-22-2009, 12:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030

And again, a week and a half after getting "50%" of the money needed from donors on this board, is juicee's car back? Was it ever repossessed in the first place? Have those that lent him money asked for some sort of contract or documentation to memorialize what has happened? I don't know him, them, or anybody else on this board. But I'd sure as hell hate to see somebody get screwed out of their hard-earned $$$ for trying to be a good samaritan, regardless of whether or not I agreed with their decision. S.

So where did you and Mr. Cobra come from? And why do you have an interest in our members concern for me. The thread proved people are REAL here, and not a bunch of interweebs.

Your questions are birthed from the fact you do not know me, as you admit freely up above there in bold.

Have a great Sunday,
Old 03-22-2009, 12:49 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL600
Originally Posted by ChristianR
LOL

So if I default on my obligations to a bank, then it's nobody's fault but my own and I'm an idiot and a toolbag. But if the bank defaults on its obligations and goes under, then my tax dollars get immediately funneled in to save it?

Come on man, these companies themselves don't pay these silly moral rules that you're implying. Let it go.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:53 PM

Porsche 06' CTT, Porsche 01' 996TT & MB 04' E55-AMG
Originally Posted by CWW
LOL

So if I default on my obligations to a bank, then it's nobody's fault but my own and I'm an idiot and a toolbag. But if the bank defaults on its obligations and goes under, then my tax dollars get immediately funneled in to save it?

Come on man, these companies themselves don't pay these silly moral rules that you're implying. Let it go.
What are you talking about, this is what I gather from these topics about losing his car:

1) he fell behind on his car notes
2) he lost his car because he could not pay for it
3) he still doesnt have his car

Also, how is MB Financial responsible for this, he fell behind and they gave him 3 months, give me a break. he could have paid something but instead he paid zero, also, you guys are going by what the OP says, you have proof of nothing other than you guys like him
Old 03-22-2009, 01:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 AMG C63 S
What are you talking about, this is what I gather from these topics about losing his car:

Also, how is MB Financial responsible for this, he fell behind and they gave him 3 months, give me a break. he could have paid something but instead he paid zero, also, you guys are going by what the OP says, you have proof of nothing other than you guys like him
Ok Albert E., you have proof of nothing; what you have read here might be a complete fabrication. Go preach to our government on how the "bail out" should really work. You obviously pay all your bills on time and so should everyone. Why are you reading this anyway? Quit looking at my avatar's tittys.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030

For as much as you have followed this I must say you FAIL at comprehension, utter fail

I have had the money to pay , I could pay easily just not all 3 payments at once. They would NOT ACCEPT even 2 payments they wanted THREE

They have broken Federal and State contract law,

1. I fell behind due to the WGA strike of 2007-2008 which cost Los Angeles 3.2 BILLION in revenue
2. I have 79 months of ON TIME PAYMENTS to MBFINANCIAL prior to the strike, MB sold me the lease based on the fact I COULD AFFORD IT
3.My car is in Riverside I work 5a-9p MONDAY through FRIDAY. The days I could go get it , no appointment was available!

I know I have stated this more than 20 times in three threads yet you still ignore it.

Thanks for your input,
Old 03-22-2009, 01:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Dude, common..... He is not blaming MB Financial for his problems. He already admitted he was at fault and needed help to get out of a bad situation. He just criticized their course of action. He is simply saying that MB Financial could've saved themselves lots of money (and time) had they acted differently in an effort to help a customer who had a very good and solid history of payments with them prior to this situation.

What would've been better for them to do:

Take two payments from him and defer one payment or maybe just even extending it a few weeks. (it seems to me here they will be losing only one payment's worth + interest)

Or

Insist on NOT taking any payments (lost 3 months of payments), pay a repo company money to go pick up the car (more money lost), damage it (a lot more money lost), send it to the auction where it gets damaged even more, then take an additional $30k hit as the car gets sold below market value.

The first route just seems to take more sense. Even if they did take the first route, then he didn't pay, then they could've still called the repo company and took the 2nd route.... only now, they have an additional 2 payments in their pocket.

Again, nobody is blaming them for what happened or for the economy or any of that...... Juicee just criticized some of the actions they took in dealing with the situation. It's only his opinion, why are you so pissed about it anyways?
Old 03-22-2009, 01:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by juicee63
How does the current situation have any effect on the cap cost that was charged in 2007? If they really wanted to reflect the current market, they would drop your residual, and you'd be paying even more.

At least by repoing your vehicle, they get whatever money they have coming to them now.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Also, how is MB Financial responsible for this, he fell behind and they gave him 3 months, give me a break. he could have paid something but instead he paid zero,
I'm not sure if you didn't read the thread entirely or simply misunderstood the thread when you read it

You're wrong in the quoted (and bold) statement above: when you say he could have paid something but didn't is incorrect. He offered to make 2 payments, they said NO WAY, it must be all three or nothing. If you're referring to the time when he missed his payments, then you are still wrong, because he couldn't at the time make the payment.

also, you guys are going by what the OP says, you have proof of nothing other than you guys like him
Many of us met Juicee and got to know him. He's always ready to lend a hand and is a true car enthusiast at heart. Even the many people that never met him or even seen him, they got to know him online. They didn't just throw their money at some newbie they didn't know. Juicee's honestly helped many people in person and online, and has contributed plenty to the forum along the way. On top of that, he's a very genuine person, very funny guy, and it's always great to hang out with him.
Old 03-22-2009, 03:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
It always amazes me the way some people thump their chests when they see someone else in a bad position. It's primarily because one of their biggest fears is ending up helpless themselves.

Despite who is at 'fault' here, it happened. When you see someone trip on a sidewalk because they weren't paying attention and they break their arm, you have some choices: you can yell at them for being stupid, or you can assist them, or you can just walk away. They know they were stupid and not paying attention. So what's the point of rubbing it in? Why not just walk away? Or, help them and understand they have just learned a painful lesson.

I don't know Juicee, but I'm sure he regrets being in this situation in the first place. I'm not in his shoes, but why should I kick sand in his face? If I'm not interested in his plight, then I'll simply walk on by. I can either give a panhandling homeless person a dollar, or I can walk on by. There's no reason for me to give that person a lecture. What good does it do? Make me feel good that I'm not homeless?

Chest thumping comes from the need for dominance based on fear. "Male gorillas tend to thump their chests not only to assert dominance, but whenever they get excited and fearful...."

Hand the guy a dollar or just walk on by. Don't spit in his face. What's the point? To make yourself feel good?

And try to remember this: http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/257100.html
Old 03-22-2009, 03:22 PM

2008 EVO X GSR
aren't you guys all grown men here?!
Old 03-22-2009, 03:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
S.
Would people please stop equating this situation to a political position on bail outs. What people do voluntarily with THEIR OWN MONEY is their own business. If you don't comprehend that...let's use your stable of cars as an example....some people could criticize you for spending YOUR money on cars that you will never get a financial return on...nor is that bettering society...you could have donated all that money to the Red Cross yourself....do you see how stupid that sounds???

Tom
Old 03-22-2009, 04:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 AMG C63 S
Originally Posted by greg12m3
aren't you guys all grown men here?!
Not all, there are also grown women here and men pretending to be women and vice versa. I'm not sure about those with sex change operations.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:06 PM
Banned

SL600
Wow. And just when I thought this thread had died... here we go again.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
Anything can happen in the thunderdome.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:15 PM

Big ass car
Originally Posted by Rock
Why so interested in Juicee? Does the fact that forum members thought enough of him to help him out of his dilemma really bother you that much?

Only time will tell but I have little doubt that Juicee will return the monies borrowed.

BTW, would you happen to be anywhere in this picture?
Listen, if folks want to give away their hard earned cash without asking, be my guest. I have nothing against the guy at all, don't even know him at all. It is the story folks, just does not add up.

2nd out house from the left. How did you know?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.