W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Save Juicee63 thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-10-2009, 10:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by E55Pilot
ummm Not to rain on your parade but I have my finances structured that I can go at least a YEAR with no income and pay all my bills. Compared to many here I make a modest income
Good for you, you must be a financial genius, you can go an ENTIRE YEAR without income? Say it ain't so, an ENTIRE YEAR! What is your friggin deal? I log out last night because I was done playing your childish games on a different thread so you click over to this thread to start in on Josh again? You need to get a life and stop worrying about other peoples lives so much.
Open your friggin eyes, people are falling on tough times for reasons that are out of their control these days. Have you ever thought about what happens when your 1 year cusion runs out should you ever loose your job, income or god forbid your health? It could happen to me, it could happen to you, it could happen to nearly anyone in this type of economy. All it takes is a lawsuit, an illness, a bad decision by your boss that causes your company to go under or any of a thousand other scenerios that are out of your control and finances can snowball out of control in very short time.

....and people think I'm a dick??????

Josh, just ignore this douche bag, he is obviously better than he rest of us in every way imaginable.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:15 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 silver
Originally Posted by E55Pilot
No I just plan ahead. IIRC the writers strike was something that didn't just happen. there were months leading up to it and plenty of warning. I remember my buddy *****ing about if for months.

I do hope you get your situation straightened out, but stop blaming others for it.
then why don't you lend him the money?? Ask for interest back. That would be another smart money move?? i bet you don;t have it.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Porsche 06' CTT, Porsche 01' 996TT & MB 04' E55-AMG
Originally Posted by CLKFREAK
then why don't you lend him the money?? Ask for interest back. That would be another smart money move?? i bet you don;t have it.
Why would any sane person "loan" him the money. I agree with him, if you have that type of income you should have alot in savings for when/if times get bad.

Hell, out of the $ he owed it looks like he "borrowed" ALL of it from you guys and didn't pay a penny himself.

I am not busting your *****, just stating my opinion, good luck with your MB

Christian
Old 03-10-2009, 10:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by ChristianR
Why would any sane person "loan" him the money. I agree with him, if you have that type of income you should have alot in savings for when/if times get bad.

Hell, out of the $ he owed it looks like he "borrowed" ALL of it from you guys and didn't pay a penny himself.

I am not busting your *****, just stating my opinion, good luck with your MB

Christian

Thats not true at all.

You know the story as does Mr. Pilot, you guys continue not to post opinion but simply Judge.

We are all different, I like buying stuff, guess I will stop, that should turn the economy right around.

I have scaled back and offered my wifes wedding set , my watches and a good return on the loan. Now I am being asked to have a year of reserves to support my family and float my corporation?
Old 03-10-2009, 11:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Formula Mazda, Beast Junior...400HP 135i
OK, STOP THE BANTERING ALREADY!

There are more important things at hand such as Josh getting his car back.

Looking forwarding to and crossing my fingers for a positive update today!
Old 03-10-2009, 11:26 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
2019 E63s AMG
I have manhiem access do you want me to check on this?
Old 03-10-2009, 11:36 AM

2019 E63s AMG
pm your email; i will send you a list of whats being auctioned today in riverside, btw, i do not see a CLS63 on the list; it maybe going through the pre-auction checks
Old 03-10-2009, 11:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Holy crap, A whole year of income saved? I would have to have just over
$445K in the bank and at , what? 3% intrest I make minimum
21-24% APR and on top of that the profit made on $445 in just a month I'll keep my fingers crossed my life style fun If the day comes when that I lose it all at least I had lots of fun while it lasted..
Old 03-10-2009, 11:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by alumar
I have manhiem access do you want me to check on this?
Thanks man!

Great News.

Mercedes-Benz Financial is going to put a HOLD on the sale till Friday. I am faxing the package now.

Terry was very helpful this morning, Im not certain what happened, maybe they are reading this, who knows.

Bottom line is the effort will not be wasted, and the finance company has agreed to suspend the sale.

Total changed a bit but I will worry about that.

Thank You Terry,

and I will post up a vid of pickup.

When I tell you guys I have been touched, when I type those words, they are accompanied by tears, I have never seen this in my life and my God , I am a better man because of all of this and all of you
Old 03-10-2009, 11:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by juicee63
Thanks man!

Great News.

Mercedes-Benz Financial is going to put a HOLD on the sale till Friday. I am faxing the package now.

Terry was very helpful this morning, Im not certain what happened, maybe they are reading this, who knows.

Bottom line is the effort will not be wasted, and the finance company has agreed to suspend the sale.

Thank You Terry,

When I tell you guys I have been touched, when I type those words, they are accompanied by tears, I have never seen this in my life and my God , I am a better man because of all of this and all of you
WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! That is awesome news...This just made my day Josh!!! Super happy for you man!!! God does answer prayers my friend...
Old 03-10-2009, 11:48 AM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
I hope they ARE reading this, because they're getting a black eye. This is no way to treat a good customer. $h!t happens.

And Josh, all these morons who are giving you crap about "It's your fault you didn't have the ability to survive with zero income for 47 years...blahblahblah", what crackpipe are you smoking? That logic didn't even work for oh...let's see...AIG, Citigroup, Bank of America, Wachovia, Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, I could go on with this crap for a year.

Your retarded statements didn't work for a good 20 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies with $100+bil in assets, let alone single individuals. There are few people who could survive with no income for a year or more, and still have to pay all their current expenses.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 996 Turbo, 05 CLK55 AMG
great news !!! happy to hear that !!!

Thanks man!

Great News.

Thank You Terry,

Old 03-10-2009, 11:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'10 Porsche Turbo PDK, 500e, GL450
awesome

Its great to hear they have put a hold til friday. Good luck getting this all processed I'm crossing my fingers as well.

I want to see you up here at Sac again someday ... waving that AMG flag ...
Old 03-10-2009, 11:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by CWW
I hope they ARE reading this, because they're getting a black eye. This is no way to treat a good customer. $h!t happens.

And Josh, all these morons who are giving you crap about "It's your fault you didn't have the ability to survive with zero income for 47 years...blahblahblah", what crackpipe are you smoking? That logic didn't even work for oh...let's see...AIG, Citigroup, Bank of America, Wachovia, Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, I could go on with this crap for a year.

Your retarded statements didn't work for a good 20 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies with $100+bil in assets, let alone single individuals. There are few people who could survive with no income for a year or more, and still have to pay all their current expenses.
Hahah, this is classic , Nothing like getting high of your own product... Very good point.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by CWW

Are you seriously comparing multi-billion dollar financial corporations with millions of trading positions and dozens of business lines to an individual?

That said, the same thing that happened to those corporations happened to this individual: Lack of liquidity. These financials used the US Government as their short term lender, whereas Josh used MBworld.org.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
Hahah, this is classic , Nothing like getting high of your own product... Very good point.
sigh...ignorance abounds.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by Oliverk
Are you seriously comparing multi-billion dollar financial corporations with millions of trading positions and dozens of business lines to an individual?

That said, the same thing that happened to those corporations happened to this individual: Lack of liquidity. These financials used the US Government as their short term lender, whereas Josh used MBworld.org.
The point CWW is trying to make is it could happen to anyone...if it happened to these large corporations with such high net worth why can't it happen to a small individual who is even more vulnerable? not much of a difference if you ask me. Only way I see it corporations should be ashamed, yet they still ride the government for more and more money..while they keep giving large payouts and ridiculous bonuses to the top executives, wake up man. We are in the crapper...thanks to who again?...
Old 03-10-2009, 12:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by Oliverk
sigh...ignorance abounds.
Get of my D*%$ man...you are climbing up the wrong tree....
Old 03-10-2009, 12:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Thanks man!

Great News.

Thank You Terry,

Now this, made my day. Very cool stuff guys, I was really starting to think MBWorld was becoming a place I wanted to stop coming to on the web, this instance proves me wrong!

All of the guys who came in for Josh, respect is due. Glad this is coming to a good end for you Josh.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jrcart
Good for you, you must be a financial genius, you can go an ENTIRE YEAR without income? Say it ain't so, an ENTIRE YEAR! What is your friggin deal? I log out last night because I was done playing your childish games on a different thread so you click over to this thread to start in on Josh again? You need to get a life and stop worrying about other peoples lives so much.
Open your friggin eyes, people are falling on tough times for reasons that are out of their control these days. Have you ever thought about what happens when your 1 year cusion runs out should you ever loose your job, income or god forbid your health? It could happen to me, it could happen to you, it could happen to nearly anyone in this type of economy. All it takes is a lawsuit, an illness, a bad decision by your boss that causes your company to go under or any of a thousand other scenerios that are out of your control and finances can snowball out of control in very short time.

....and people think I'm a dick??????

Josh, just ignore this douche bag, he is obviously better than he rest of us in every way imaginable.

Hate to say it, but gotta agree with Jim on this one.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Awesome news Josh!!

Certainly not all, but I speak for many when I say it was an honor to help out a great guy and actually CREATE some good news when there just doesn't seem to be any anymore.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:17 PM

1997 C36AMG
Thanks man!

Great News.

Thank You Terry,

hey bro, dnt know you too well, bt i'm really sorry for the news i hope REALLY hope you get back your car man...times are really hard now i know.....i am a broke 21 year old wit no job right now or else i'l pitch in 100 bucks, but hey were all waiting for the vid of you getting those keys and BURNIN RUBBER OFF THAT AUCTION LOT!
Old 03-10-2009, 12:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
The point CWW is trying to make is it could happen to anyone...if it happened to these large corporations with such high net worth why can't it happen to a small individual who is even more vulnerable? not much of a difference if you ask me. Only way I see it corporations should be ashamed, yet they still ride the government for more and more money..while they keep giving large payouts and ridiculous bonuses to the top executives, wake up man. We are in the crapper...thanks to who again?...
Of course it can happen to anyone, and most people realize this. When they come to this realization, they typically try to save money. Every personal finance guru will tell you to have at least six months of bills in an emergency fund. Now this advice is usually doled out to people earning about $50k. Here is a man earning almost 10 times the national average income, and he has decreased income for 5 months, and all hell breaks loose.

Im sure Josh could afford the payment when he had a job without issues, but he also should have been saving as much as he could.

He even admitted it here:

"We are all different, I like buying stuff, guess I will stop, that should turn the economy right around."

We he is worrying about the economy, as opposed to his own financial situation, im not sure.

Everybody likes stuff, thats a no brainer. However, most people with that kind of income are aware that when you earn that much, you tend to buy expensive things, that come with expensive monthly payments. They therefore buy slightly less than they can afford, and save enough money to prevent having to sell off the family jewels (literally).

We are not in the crapper because of investment banks. Its not that simple, nor should all the blame be placed on their shoulders.

P.S., Im not "on your d*ck", nor do I have any interest in being so situated. And why am I climbing up the wrong tree? Who are you?
Old 03-10-2009, 12:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
Hey guys, I can't afford my rent anymore...anybody gonna help me out?

see how ridiculous that sounds.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:23 PM

2019 E63s AMG
There is a CLS63 set for 3/12/09 Auction /w 12k miles

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Save Juicee63 thread