Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 03:16 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2004 E55
Originally Posted by storm
your a waste of time, and space,,

It's YOU'RE not your. You're is the contraction of YOU ARE. Your is the possessive pronominal adjective meaning that it's denoting something of, belonging to, made by, or done by you. Also an ellipse is three periods not two comma's

since you

"you've" or "you have" you dropped a word there...

probably never driven a ferrari

Ferrari is capitalized not lower case

much less anything over 130 mph
then your just being hateful and trying to start arguments without any expierence at all..

Experience is the correct spelling. Again an ellipse is three periods not two

when you have driven cars at LEGUNA SECA,

it's LAGUNA anyone that's been there knows the correct spelling

SEARS POINT,

You mean Infineon raceway???

WILLOW SPRINGS, HYUNDAI MOJAVE test track,, PHOENIX raceway,, etc

then you can comment intelligently.. Ellipse, three periods not two

until then,,, go beat off.. or find a lady or something to do,,

maybe read somemore about cars and educate your self

For the love of God pick ONE are you going to use commas or periods for an ellipse????

Mighty short list of tracks for a pro test driver. Amazing that they are all west coast tracks. You forgot Portland International (Drove that) Thunderhill (Drove that) Miller Motorsports park (Drove that) drove your whole list actually, and then some.

Yes I have Driven Ferrari's, driven some March and Lola's and a whole slew of other cars. I have plenty of experience and it's PAINFULLY apparent that you don't.

It's also apparent that you don't have experience or even brains to be a test driver. Test drivers are usually engineers and tend to be educated enough to hold a thought, understand sentence structure and spelling.

No go run along and play need for speed on your PC since that's the closest that you are going to get to actually driving a Ferrari

BTW For a math lesson please see how you absolutely screwed up figuring out octane in this thread https://mbworld.org/forums/3406204-post16.html

Last edited by E55Pilot; 03-12-2009 at 03:27 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:26 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by E55Pilot
No go run along and play need for speed on your PC since that's the closest that you are going to get to actually driving a Ferrari
I happen to like NFS lol although anything past Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 is trash. I still pop that one in the PS2 and go crazy at times
Old 03-12-2009, 03:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
It still does not change the fact that you DID laugh at a persons death. So we can now add LIAR to your grocery list of idiotic traits.

FYI, You were a lot funnier when you are trying to be serious. This whole trying to clown on people thing is not working for ya..

Storm = EPIC FAIL

Stormy, stormy, stormy...The females? Do you really want to get into this subject? It is sadly clear by your internet demeanor that you have absolutely NO GAME.

You cant spell, you are illiterate, you are a LIAR, cannot use basic keyboard functions if your life depended on it, you argue with people, nobody likes you, everyone thinks you are an idiot, you talk about things that you have no business talking about, and you cant take a hint.

No half way decent looking girl will want to hang out with you, let alone even carry a sub normal conversation with you. Just drop it.

Can you elaborate on your Porsche and GM test driving?? That was just too good to pass up. Or is this subject taboo? Because, so far you have danced around the subject when people ask you direct questions about your automotive knowledge and backround.

BTW Stormy, your comeback was special ed remedial at best.. Be honest you rode the little yellow bus to school didn't you?

Last edited by Max.H; 03-12-2009 at 04:07 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:33 AM

Mercedes,Porsche etc
[quote=Max.H;3406332]It still does not change the fact that you DID laugh at a persons death. So we can now add LIAR to your grocery list of idiotic traits.

the car mods by
MAX H

the man who is to damn cheap to get an aftermarket muffler,
so he does the mexican buritto special muffler gut to a mercedes..
and makes it sounds like whales humping..

urban dictionary definition of a MEXICAN MUFFLER JOB
Mexican Muffler 8 up, 1 downA car muffler that hangs down so low or creates so much vibration that it sounds like the muffler's many males purposely place onto their cars to make them appear to be more powerful than they really are

MAX H MUFFLER job

MAX H idea of a sunshade for his car

Old 03-12-2009, 04:40 AM

Mercedes,Porsche etc
[quote=Max.H;3406332]It still does not change the fact that you DID laugh at a persons death. So we can now add LIAR to your grocery list of idiotic traits.

HAHA
this is coming from a guy that owns a mercedes
but too cheap to get a aftermarket decent muffler..
so he guts a perfect good AMG muffler and ruins his car sound
which now sounds like a LOWRIDER in EAST LA..

seriously, well we can ask any girl to choose who they will go out with,,
someone with 5 cars, lives in BEL AIR, and at least has a nice exhaust system they actually spent money on, which the girl will be thinking hmmm
at least he is not cheap

OR the MAX H CHEAP B a s t a r d AWARD for being the cheapest
mercedes owner on the planet.. gutting a amg muffler instead of getting a real exhaust system worth a damn, what a goon

MAX seriously the only thing you are an expert on, is being CHEAP, and getting STOOL SAMPLES lol

How MAX gets his dates and gets them to pay for his gutted mufflers

Last edited by storm; 03-12-2009 at 04:43 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
So let me get this straight, not only are you a FLAT OUt LYING SACK OF DOG CRAP, now you live in Bel Air and own 5 cars? You are a test driver for Porsche and GM, you are a furniture mover and acoustics expert in the field of bouncing echo chambers, and you drive these so called "twitchy" Ferrari's on race tracks. What a grocery list of LIES and IDIOTIC behavior. Post up some pics TROLL.

BTW using material belongings to get girls IS NOT CALLED GAME YOU MORON. You still don't have any. You are pathetic. Reach for those stars stormy!

I am so tired I have to go to bed. Someone else can take this one if they want to. I will be back tomorrow.

Last edited by Max.H; 03-12-2009 at 04:56 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:05 AM

Mercedes,Porsche etc
I am so tired I have to go to bed. Someone else can take this one if they want to. I will be back tomorrow.[/quote]

Dude, sorry did not want to interrupt your beauty sleep, you need all you can get,,
say hello to your boyfriend for me, think his name is CHIP?

you guys makes such a cute couple.. now I know why you an exhaust expert, your work on his exhaust every night at beddie bye time..

well, since you gutted your AMG mufflers on the CHEAP,

I figure I would show your idea of a
BARBACUE, I know this is like the one you use at home..
so practical.. PHOOEY, you are so frugal... you saving that MONEY HONEY

anytime you wanna stop insulting me, we can stop your pain and call it even btw

the MAX H BARBACUE

whats next in your wild world or cheapo MODs my friend?
we are all waiting in suspense.
maybe you can replace your dates with a blow up doll, that should save you some bucks. she dont need to eat, is quiet, and is inexpensive

MAX H perfect EL CHEAPO DATE, opps wrong gender

Old 03-12-2009, 06:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter
That's because I'm smart, you fat little tool. Can't believe that even after my English lesson you still can't spell "lose." (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...ck-series.html).
Old 03-12-2009, 06:45 AM

Mercedes,Porsche etc
[quote=CWW;3405721]Oh that's right, I forgot, we have our resident Porsche Engineer and Test Driver here...

yea well I can see you have never driven the ferrari 360 or you would know that.. its gets hairy at the limit,,

I guess ROAD and TRACK and TOP GEAR and all the other experts must be wrong when they agree with me

why dont you research it or actually drive one, and get back to us

lol
Old 03-12-2009, 06:49 AM

Mercedes,Porsche etc
[quote=E55Pilot;3406313]Mighty short list of tracks for a pro test driver.

Yes I have Driven Ferrari's, driven some March and Lola's and a whole slew of other cars. I have plenty of experience and it's PAINFULLY apparent that you don't.

maybe you drove a toy ferrari,, but doubt you have driven the 360 or you would know what I say is true,

oh and btw lammer,, ROAD AND TRACK and TOP GEAR and others all said the same thing about the Ferrari 360..

and who made you english teacher, the fact you harp on my spelling proved you have no game, and no facts and are spewing your hate and BS but have no facts to back anything up..

its sad,, you probably some fat beer gut loser,, who is angry all the time..

Im done with talking to you , your a waste of the gene pool..
do find a disease to get
Old 03-12-2009, 09:00 AM

A slow Tahoe!
Drama

Stromy - you are on your way to taking the "Drama Queen" crown away from Jcart. Let it go!
Old 03-12-2009, 09:22 AM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by storm
well Ive done, 175 ,mph in a race and not managed to crack up a car ever,, so whats your point.

if you even know that stretch of road which I do and been on
you will know its HUGE and wide, and straight and you would have to be a retard to crash, or DRUNK or BOTH

stop defending the undefensable he was DRINKING.. and driving to fast..

jesus,, how you gonna defend that.?
Dude, just give it the F up. You're a 16yr old kid, we get it...

Old 03-12-2009, 09:24 AM

CL65
[QUOTE=storm;3406171]
Originally Posted by Akademiks
Just another idiot who thought paying a premium made him a better driver-- for endangering his passenger, I feel he got what he deserved. It's one thing to race on freeways in triple digit speeds, it's another to do it on surface streets with a passenger. Give half a f**k who he was, it doesn't excuse the dumb move he made.

"UFC = Under Ferrari, Crushed"

well the other thing is Italian cars are nortorius for breaking in 2 like japanese cars when hitting sideways,, crap welds and all

if he had been in a mercedes he would be alive today,,

seen way worse mercs going over cliffs, and into poles and trees and people surviving...

their side inpact cages are way stronger. so is the frame

a classic example of how ALCOHOL, and a piece of ***, is not good combination when racing or driving fast for sure... happens everyday in LA..

if you gonna drive fast, be SOBER, and dont have a floosey in the passenger seat to distract..

RIP
Very distasteful commentary in a thread about someone who has passed. It is obvious that you guys are both young and have never lost a close friend or loved one. I hope when the day comes, you won't have the distinct pleasure of hearing the type of commentary that you posted above.

Last edited by MarkoCL65; 03-12-2009 at 09:29 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Formula Mazda, Beast Junior...400HP 135i
Old 03-12-2009, 10:36 AM

‘11 SLS, ‘19 GT63 s Edition One
Why does every thread degenerate into a pissing contest?

How old are you people? Obviously there's no more info to be had on this guy's demise, so why don't we just lock this thread ?
Old 03-12-2009, 11:26 AM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by CyE55
Why does every thread degenerate into a pissing contest?

How old are you people? Obviously there's no more info to be had on this guy's demise, so why don't we just lock this thread ?
I agree.