OT: Check out Sirius/XM stock

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 10:38 AM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Something weird's going on today, I dunno what. Probably something government related. Stocks are acting strange all over the place...what should be going up is going down, and vice-versa. SIRI was up, then waaaaay down, the back up again, then down, then...

Jr, I don't think you'll regret your investment. I wonder if Obama is giving a speech today? Every time he opens his mouth the market tanks... Somebody get him a roll of duct tape
Old 03-19-2009, 01:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 E55, 12 GL 450(wife)
I am amazed of what is going on today. Citi, SIRI and a bunch of other stuff that I have is going nuts. It is fun to watch the mayhem...
Old 03-19-2009, 02:06 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by jrcart
Ok, so I took a peek at SIRI this morning and it was dropping like a rock at .030 so I said what the hell, I'll play with this one with some small coin, I decide to buy 10,000 shares, by the time I logged in and purchased them they dropped more, I set a limit at .24 and got them. I ended up getting them at .24 and they are back on the rise...I have never been much of a day trader but this one might be interesting to watch
what range are you playing? I placed an order for .3 but dunno if it will drop that low and then bounce. i don't mind holding, though even if I can get the .3
Old 03-19-2009, 02:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
GLC 63 S AMG / Corvette C8 / Jaguar SVR
I may be getting in some myself. Its at .32 right now. Maybe the closer we get to Obama's speech it'll go back down to .5
Old 03-19-2009, 02:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E55
This is like those spam emails I get telling me about hot stocks. They try and drive the price up. No offence at all, just observation. I know you have nothing but good intentions.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
hmmmm, can't trust psu and Jim. LOL!!

This was actually a way that my friends and I day traded back when the market was so volatile. It was through Instant Messaging and each person had a few to track and would tell the others when to buy and dump. Target was $500 per day. It was fun at first but blew up for a bit. I know it isn't proper investing and somewhat vulturish but I need MONEY!!
Old 03-19-2009, 10:25 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
I won't even own this one until tomorrow, so nobody can call me out for P&D, lol, but that said I think DNE is looking good.

I'm guna sell my shares of TXCO that I got a couple days ago, and put it into Dune instead since they've been flat despite the ramp-up in oil prices. So it's kind of an arbitrage play between the value of the microcap drillers and the escalating price of crude. And FWIW, I did tell you guys two days ago about TXCO so don't say I didn't mention it. It was an outside shot, but that sucker still popped nicely today. I'd stick around there a little longer, but you know what they say about how pigs always get slaughtered, so I'm guna bail out of that one. 80% in 2 days will just have to suffice.

But WTF was up with SIRI today tho? What a drag! I don't know what went wrong? Maybe it was that crazy transsexual co-founder who got fired in 1997 that keeps blathering all over the news about how internet radio is going to kill satrad (don't worry it won't). Martine Rothblatt...BWAHAHA...I'll give u 3 guesses what 'her' name was before the operation! I am not kidding, btw, google that nutjob. Whatever, I don't care, I'm not letting go of SIRI till it gets up over $1.