Sponsored by:

*** SCAM BY WELL KNOWN VENDOR ***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 08:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fords: Taurus SHO & F250 Powerstroke
Originally Posted by Timeless
Was thinking the SAME thing. Wonder what happens when an admin runs the IP address for duplicates?
Not sure who this "Andy" guy is you all are referring to, but I'm not him, and there will certainly be no "duplicates" found if someone wants to waste their time running my IP address to make sure. I didn't even know this forum existed, let alone this thread, until this morning when I Googled "AMG E55 forums" and it came up. In time I would have created an account anyway, but I couldn't help create one right away and post a comment after reading this thread this morning.

It just amazes me how trusting people are with their money, and it's sad that there are those out there that so willingly take advantage of that misdirected trust.

On another note, I do have an AMG ML55 parked in my driveway at the moment; some friends went out of town for the week and left me their ML in return for taking them to the airport and dog sitting for them while they're gone. The ML55 is so much fun to drive, and is what got me interested in the E55 as a potential replacement for my SHO. I tend to go for the big, understated sedans that shock the hell out of unsuspecting people on the road, and I think the E55 would fit that bill.

By the way Timeless, I think you're Avatar is great! Did you make that on your own or find it somewhere? If I could find that in bumper sticker form, it would be on my truck in an instant!
Old 05-02-2009, 08:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by SHOstroke
Not sure who this "Andy" guy is you all are referring to, but I'm not him, and there will certainly be no "duplicates" found if someone wants to waste their time running my IP address to make sure. I didn't even know this forum existed, let alone this thread, until this morning when I Googled "AMG E55 forums" and it came up. In time I would have created an account anyway, but I couldn't help create one right away and post a comment after reading this thread this morning.

It just amazes me how trusting people are with their money, and it's sad that there are those out there that so willingly take advantage of that misdirected trust.

On another note, I do have an AMG ML55 parked in my driveway at the moment; some friends went out of town for the week and left me their ML in return for taking them to the airport and dog sitting for them while they're gone. The ML55 is so much fun to drive, and is what got me interested in the E55 as a potential replacement for my SHO. I tend to go for the big, understated sedans that shock the hell out of unsuspecting people on the road, and I think the E55 would fit that bill.

By the way Timeless, I think you're Avatar is great! Did you make that on your own or find it somewhere? If I could find that in bumper sticker form, it would be on my truck in an instant!
andy from mhp is a scam artist that has been banned from this place partly for doing exactly what you describe in your second paragraph. anyways, he was the pot calling the kettle black and creating alias accounts to post when it came to talking about other vendors and your sho topic was right on par with his antics.

i apologize for the insult if you're not him.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:52 PM

Mercedes,Porsche etc
Originally Posted by Timeless
Was thinking the SAME thing. Wonder what happens when an admin runs the IP address for duplicates?

well that will only work assuming its a fixed server IP address,

most people have dynamic IP through DSL, etc, so it changes everytime they reboot or every 24 hours..

all the dynamic IP would show or doing a route trace or IP lookup is
who the Service provider is and their IP dynammically assigned to the client..

its designed to protect the client and prevent hacking etc.

unless he is running from a work server or home server that has a fixed IP address..

just a guess..
Old 05-02-2009, 11:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black, E350 Wagon, Supercharged Denali, Lotus Elise, Tesla Model 3 Dual-Motor.
Originally Posted by chiromikey
andy...hey buddy...is that you again?
For anyone who would care to know... Andy, did the right thing and more to correct the issue I had with MHP...

MachC5
Old 05-02-2009, 11:11 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
S600TT, R350
Hmmm, SHOstroke how is your body fat doing lately??

Are you ready to fight Ben??????
Old 05-02-2009, 11:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG

Like, Chiro, I apologize also if you are not him...just seemed weird with you showing up in this thread bashing VRP (SHO).

My avatar is all over the place but I have not seen a bumper sticker with it yet though.

E55 is definitely the king of understated sedans. Right now they are going for crazy prices too.

Originally Posted by storm
well that will only work assuming its a fixed server IP address,

most people have dynamic IP through DSL, etc, so it changes everytime they reboot or every 24 hours..

all the dynamic IP would show or doing a route trace or IP lookup is
who the Service provider is and their IP dynammically assigned to the client..

its designed to protect the client and prevent hacking etc.

unless he is running from a work server or home server that has a fixed IP address..

just a guess..
I realize all that also...and then there are proxy servers if someone really wants to stay hidden.

But, sometimes people are not as bright as you would hope.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:21 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
S600TT, R350
AMG ML55 parked in my driveway at the moment
How is Balboa Island doing lately?

Any rain?

I heard Jesse is available to help you................... :
Old 05-03-2009, 10:03 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG S

Welcome to the (MADNESS) forum. You may want to check out 2006 S65's AMG. V12 Twin Turbo engine with amazing tuning potential in a large understated sedan that would smoke a stock E55. They are also going for under 1/3 the original MSRP of around 190K. You can pick one up for around 60K to 65K with low mileage. Good luck and again welcome. Sorry for the topic deviation. Now back to the .
Old 05-03-2009, 11:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Lets stay on track here guys. Just to clear things up a bit, I did not just post here without trying to work things out over the phone and PM's first. The first time I asked for the refund was October 20th 2008 Now, again all I want is my hard earnd money back
Also, if you BARROW money and do not pay it back by the due date YOU GET LATE FEES MONTHLY what about intrest I make auto loans to car buyers WITH MY OWN MONEY, they all pay intrest. I have many larg bank loans that I pay intrest on too. So if someone fails to pay you YOUR OWN MONEY back in a timely manner I would think that if someone really wanted to do the right thing , WELL YOU GUYS GET IT ..
TIC TOCK
TIC TOCK
TIC TOCK
TIC TOCK
Old 05-03-2009, 11:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 ML BT
You seem to spend more time posting smileys than solving the problem.

Make the call to Vadim, if he doesn't take your call or return it promptly ... it will be a clue for the rest of us.

Vadim, why not call Rick?

Originally Posted by rarfinancial
Lets stay on track here guys. Just to clear things up a bit, I did not just post here without trying to work things out over the phone and PM's first. The first time I asked for the refund was October 20th 2008 Now, again all I want is my hard earnd money back
Also, if you BARROW money and do not pay it back by the due date YOU GET LATE FEES MONTHLY what about intrest I make auto loans to car buyers WITH MY OWN MONEY, they all pay intrest. I have many larg bank loans that I pay intrest on too. So if someone fails to pay you YOUR OWN MONEY back in a timely manner I would think that if someone really wanted to do the right thing , WELL YOU GUYS GET IT ..
TIC TOCK
TIC TOCK
TIC TOCK
TIC TOCK
Old 05-03-2009, 12:05 PM

2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG S
Originally Posted by DFW01E55
You seem to spend more time posting smileys than solving the problem.

Make the call to Vadim, if he doesn't take your call or return it promptly ... it will be a clue for the rest of us.

Vadim, why not call Rick?
It appears Rick has contacted Vadim many times to resolve this issue without success so he feels it is not worth chasing him anymore. Pride is obviously a factor. Starting this thread was a last ditch effort to acquire his money back before litigation ensues I assume. Seems obvious to me what a business owner should do for damage control. Either post details to defend your position why you won't pay the money back or face losing future customers. I'm not taking sides but as a consumer that has been screwed before I feel Rick's pain. It seems he just wants his "hard earned" money back and no one can blame him. Too bad we really don't know each persons side completely and the details they discussed from the beginning.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
I highly doubt we'll ever know the full truth to both sides and IMO this thread should be ended. This will be one of those threads that will go on forever with no resolution. Vadim and Rick please handle your business so both of you could move forward. I'm sure there has to be middle ground that will satisfy both parties.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by chiromikey
andy...hey buddy...is that you again?

Or just another wagging tail. This thread should have been straight up if it was to be taken seriously. To start it with SCAM when you may mean getting the customer service shaft or even that you have been lied to is MUCH different than a SCAM. In court and life, that is the difference between murder and manslaughter. The fault may be the same but exagerrating the extent is a bit irresponsible no matter how frustrated.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
B.S.
..but I'm not him......
I do believe that. You are his biatch which is worse.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by jangy
I do believe that. You are his biatch which is worse.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by juicee63
1. In late August 2008 looks like Rick and Vadim agree to an install of the SC. Victor did ask Rick to call him so perhaps VRP was involved in some of this.
Watch out Josh....The VRP "been a member from the start and never made a penny" wrath will come upon you. I also just eluded involvement and it was not appreciated. Lets be clear. I don't know that anyone can say that VRP (mother company) was involved in "scamming" Rick. But, my argument was there was much more "support" for the California develpment project when this began. I mentioned that the SC had been bought for a CLK63 project not to imply that VRUS scammed, but to show that VRP (Victor / Vadim) intended to explore that route. CLK63 falls through, Rick comes along and it wouyld be natural for Vadim to take that on. I don't see the initial SCAM. Then, as things drag on and Rick moves on (MHP and RennTech), then Vadim is left in a tough spot and appears to have "avoided" Rick. Again, is that a scam or a potential stringof bad luck? I am not getting into the details. AFTER things fell apart. I believe Rick that Vadim likely avoided him and was buying time. I just have an issue with the implication that he was lured like a fish just for his cash with no intent to actually get it done.

To Rick's defense. The people saying to call Vadim need to understand that Rick has already put in the time and effort that he feels is enough. He feels that NOTHING would be done without legal action and is simply reaching his wit's end. I know Rick as a man and TRUST me, he does not want to be doing this. He does not. He wants to have a blast with his car and has even moved on with mods. The refund is simply business to him. He placed a deposit, got no final product and just wants to cut clean.

All of this is simply my opinion and I hate to see 2 of my friends stuck in this position. I just hope everything gets cleared up for both sakes.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
The solution is simple, Vadim just gives Rick (RAR) his money back and be done with it.

After that, it would:

1. Squash any distrust for other members here that want to do business with Vadim.
2. Do wonders for PR on Vadim's part, people would all see that.
3. This thread would end, and on a good note for all parties.
4. Stop any talk of "scams" or wrong-doing on Vadim's part.
5. Rar would be made whole and be happy.

Sometimes pride and emotions causes much problems and pain, that should not be in the first place.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by bigben320e
Rar would be made whole and be happy.

Sometimes pride and emotions causes much problems and pain, that should not be in the first place.
Agreed. I would like to see Rick happy and whole. In the end, a happy customer is the best outcome.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by bigben320e
The solution is simple, Vadim just gives Rick (RAR) his money back and be done with it.

After that, it would:

1. Squash any distrust for other members here that want to do business with Vadim.
2. Do wonders for PR on Vadim's part, people would all see that.
3. This thread would end, and on a good note for all parties.
4. Stop any talk of "scams" or wrong-doing on Vadim's part.
5. Rar would be made whole and be happy.

How can you ask Vadim to refund the full amount without knowing the whole story ?? What about the cost Vadim might have accrued? Without having all the facts it would be impossible for any of us to try and decide what would be best...silly. Like many have stated before this is something that needs to worked out between both of them, if not legal action would be the next step.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:51 PM

05' E55 AMG
whats the deal with the 360 Forged guy, he lives in my neighborhood
Old 05-03-2009, 01:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
He DFW No that's funny... You must have missed the part of the thread that I said The first time I ask for the refund was back in
October of 2008... Vadim agreed, said:
"Give me a couple days and I will send you the deposit back"

No hidden words... No parts purchased..... the Blower, Victor paid for and had it a year... Man No kidding have over 50 phone calls with Vadim in the past and over 75 PM's

Now if Vadim says It's OK I will post up many many PM's.
It's not the money, It's the point...
Now quit picki'n on me DFW before I tell my MOMMY

One last effort.... My car is at a shop in Arizona getting Long Tube headers and Full pipes to the rear (plus some other goodies, but that's a whole other thread) I will be picking up my car May 13-14th, Vadim can send a cashiers check to them any time between now and then and write on it paid in full 0 balance owed for Rick/SC project....
I did not post here to bash, my time is worth more than 4k.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Well said Jangy....
Old 05-03-2009, 02:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 ML BT
Originally Posted by rarfinancial
Now quit picki'n on me DFW before I tell my MOMMY

Sorry, that wasn't my intention at all, I did tell Vadim to call you too.

My point (which was clear in my mind, not my words though) was that if one of you comes back and says "I called the other guy 3 times TODAY and he either wouldn't take my call or would return it."
Then it's clear to others that one guy is blowing smoke.

If you decided to take this to small claims court and he's here challenging you to call him, if you don't call, he can always say "in the end, he wouldn't call me even when I asked him to in a public forum."

To me it's a paper process at this point because one party is keeping this problem alive. I'm really just suggesting to both people not to be the problem.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Got ya man, LOL.....
Old 05-03-2009, 03:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by france2112
Starting this thread was a last ditch effort to acquire his money back before litigation ensues I assume. Seems obvious to me what a business owner should do for damage control. Either post details to defend your position why you won't pay the money back or face losing future customers. I'm not taking sides but as a consumer that has been screwed before I feel Rick's pain. It seems he just wants his "hard earned" money back and no one can blame him. Too bad we really don't know each persons side completely and the details they discussed from the beginning.
Posting in a public forum does absolutely no good for your case if you plan on litigating. Unless Rick's bluffing the attorney would have told him to stop posting many pages back. I know first hand because I DID sue a vendor and got much less in the settlement than I should have because of some posts I made which were absolutley true but were not looked upon favorably by the judge. The bottom line is refer to the document on which the $4,000 was paid for. There's no need to pressure the vendor in a public forum unless you don't have proof that this was just a deposit on paper. Internet blackmail and trying to destroy a vendor's livelihood before the case is settled is just not ethical IMHO. Innocent until proven guilty. Like I said these posts could have biased the jury who in theory could have read these posts and your case may get thrown out.

Last edited by AMGSC; 05-03-2009 at 03:40 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *** SCAM BY WELL KNOWN VENDOR ***