Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 11:24 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by BENZGal
Ahmad,
Uh Ok Mr. Georgetown. I am sure you could cook me up some kind of car goody in the lab that I call my garage. Get your butt to Cali. I need to learn how to launch better than Mikey. It would be cool to see you drive my car against Mike and his car.
I guess I can whip up a few things I can teach you how to launch, I dnno about better than Mikey though. Wait, so why am I sending Mikey go fast goodies that will definitely get him into the tens? lol jk
Old 06-18-2009, 11:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I guess I can whip up a few things I can teach you how to launch, I dnno about better than Mikey though. Wait, so why am I sending Mikey go fast goodies that will definitely get him into the tens? lol jk
Damn....Looks like Mike, Angela and Sal will all be competing in the 10's . I'm hoping for low 11's . If I get a 11.1-.3 I would definitely be happy. I guarantee I won't miss this one....sign me up already Mo.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:46 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C55,SL55,C63
Originally Posted by chiromikey
just don't play that weather trick with us this year...you know where you promise we'll have cold temps and great da and then deliver mid 70's hovering around 2000'!!!
My car is going to be a DA destroyer by the time Fomoso rolls around. I plan on ripping a 1.500 60ft. I plan on being a dark horse at Fomoso this year. The Arizona black AMG's will be in the house at Fomoso.

Benzgal, are us AZ folks getting together for drinks next week?
Old 06-19-2009, 01:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS63
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
There is an open night test n tune coming up a week from tomorrow. And it will be a night session, so things will be a little cooler, but not by much. They do prep the track very well though especially at night. Maybe we can get Alan to join us

**** Friday, June 26th - Night Test and Tune – Gates 7pm ****
I'm in Just, gonna clear my books for that day So is it an open night? meaning it's open no matter what? What weather do you see? LETS DO IT JOSH MO? I will be there
Old 06-19-2009, 09:50 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by bassn_07
Damn....Looks like Mike, Angela and Sal will all be competing in the 10's . I'm hoping for low 11's . If I get a 11.1-.3 I would definitely be happy. I guarantee I won't miss this one....sign me up already Mo.
Given good DA, I'm confident both Angela and Mikey will be showin off their new 10s time slips. Of course then all the haters will say they were spraying Sign me up too (for the big event), just need a date far enough in advance.
Originally Posted by hooleyboy
My car is going to be a DA destroyer by the time Fomoso rolls around. I plan on ripping a 1.500 60ft. I plan on being a dark horse at Fomoso this year. The Arizona black AMG's will be in the house at Fomoso.
Umm good luck with that. It's going to be tough without nitrous. Things don't always work out as planned, ask me how I know lol

Last edited by blackbenzz; 06-19-2009 at 09:53 AM.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:11 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C55,SL55,C63
If I'm hitting a 1.56 60ft now? Why would a 1.50 60ft be out of the question? The mods on my car haven't stopped so I'm only getting stronger.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:43 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
If I'm hitting a 1.56 60ft now? Why would a 1.50 60ft be out of the question? The mods on my car haven't stopped so I'm only getting stronger.
I didn't say it was out of the question but it will be difficult to say the least. 60' isn't all about how much power you are making. There are many variables. I hope you do cut a 1.4x 60' I know what the limiting factor is on my car during the launch and the harder you push your car you will find yours too. 0.06s might not sound like alot but it is a world or a difference in just 60' With some beefed up axles you can probably do it but I am afraid to launch my car hard because I know I will snap them like twigs. And after you beef up the axles you never know what the next weak link will be

Last edited by blackbenzz; 06-19-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
Sign me up too (for the big event), just need a date far enough in advance.
Ahmad, Are you going to have your car trailered over here or just flying up for the event? It would be great to see that beast in action.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:50 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C55,SL55,C63
I didn't say it was out of the question but it will be difficult to say the least. 60' isn't all about how much power you are making. There are many variables. I hope you do cut a 1.4x 60' I know what the limiting factor is on my car during the launch and the harder you push your car you will find yours too.
I must have misunderstood you. I think this car is going to find the the limit somewhere lets just hope its not to expensive. I got my eyes on an M113 shot block. My car seems to hook well with the right burnout and no LSD.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:55 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by bassn_07
Ahmad, Are you going to have your car trailered over here or just flying up for the event? It would be great to see that beast in action.
Haven't decided yet. I'm still shopping around for a tuner that can tune my car with the SLR injectors. Been waiting over a month now with the injectors in hand At this point I've pretty much given up on all of them lol Ideally I would have a seperate tune for the nitrous too
I must have misunderstood you. I think this car is going to find the the limit somewhere lets just hope its not to expensive. I got my eyes on an M113 shot block. My car seems to hook well with the right burnout and no LSD.
No doubt your car 60's like a champ. Nobody can question that. Things just start to break the harder you push it. I want nothing more than to see my friends pushing MB's faster and faster If I had the money I would build a 9s MB street car. If I were you I'd start looking into LSD/axles. All that power being transferred to one wheel could get ugly. Especially if you mess up during the burnout and only get one tire heated up.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:42 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C55,SL55,C63
Haven't decided yet. I'm still shopping around for a tuner that can tune my car with the SLR injectors. Been waiting over a month now with the injectors in hand At this point I've pretty much given up on all of them lol Ideally I would have a seperate tune for the nitrous too

No doubt your car 60's like a champ. Nobody can question that. Things just start to break the harder you push it. I want nothing more than to see my friends pushing MB's faster and faster If I had the money I would build a 9s MB street car. If I were you I'd start looking into LSD/axles. All that power being transferred to one wheel could get ugly. Especially if you mess up during the burnout and only get one tire heated up.
I got one wheel out in a burnout. At the launch things got ugly quick I would have been in the wall if I didnt lift. I got some preventive steps in place to try and avoid rear end failure. I got some trans work coming up next month so try and sure up that weekness... As you know this mod game never ends.