some throttle body info

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 09:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
997TT, R8 V10+, G550, Plaid S
Originally Posted by jangy
What are you curious about? The more I think about it the more disgusted I am that anyone would stoop to phone texts to send personal attacks. Right now I'm not thinking enthusiast or cars or anything. I'm thinking how gross this was and how strongly I feel towards those of you condoning it in hopes of a hook up...
i was kinda curious that he was able to obtain your phone number. but as he clarified he was trying to IM you over AIM which is on your MBWorld account. which was clear in the AIM convo he posted - that conveniently got deleted. from the excerpts that you posted it looked wrong but from the full convo it didn't look like a personal attack to me - more like a request for you to stop dragging him thru the mud since you never dealt with him or his company.

condoning what ???? him trying to IM you over AIM. you made it seem like he used his hacker magic skillz to somehow obtain your cell phone and then proceeded to attack you over phone texts. if that were the case - I AGREE that would be f@cked up !! but that wasn't the case

i really can't stand when people twist things around and start drama.

oh and as far as having the hook up. i've had the hook up. bringing him here was for him to share info with everyone else and share the "hook up" with everyone...
Old 09-29-2009, 09:45 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS55 AMG
ALL this drama over a silly OEM take off throttle body? The MB after-market needs help.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:11 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM
What I am curious of is how your post (#109), containing selected excerpts of private messages between you and this other guy, is allowed to remain - yet a post that came after it, a response from him with allegedly the whole conversation, is swiftly deleted by admins for a TOU violation of posting private messages. Ironic, and seems a bit like a double-standard.

Think about it. I am not the most popular around here and then comes along a paying sponsor that gets banned. Do you really think it is a double standard or that they simply do not want their sponsors to be rude?

BTW - I know several people that receive AIM messages as TXT on their phone... I think it has to do with how you have your AIM settings configured. FWIW.
I do too. I can even send textx through my yahoo account. The point is that it was sent to me as an SMS not an AIM as is trying to be shown. The ONLY way he could have sent me an SMS (through AOL, Yahoo, or whomever) is to know my number. I set the record straight when I said that my phone does not have AIM configured. It is IMPOSSIBLE for us to chat on AIM.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:15 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by prodigymb
i was kinda curious that he was able to obtain your phone number. but as he clarified he was trying to IM you over AIM which is on your MBWorld account. which was clear in the AIM convo he posted - that conveniently got deleted. from the excerpts that you posted it looked wrong but from the full convo it didn't look like a personal attack to me - more like a request for you to stop dragging him thru the mud since you never dealt with him or his company.
First of all. It was NOT on AIM. He may have used his AIM account to send texts, but I only have AIM on my computer. My mobile is not set to accept them and even if it did they would not appear as texts. SMS messages are phone specific. It is funny that you can add a few words and hateful and personal attacks become requests to stop slinging mud?

condoning what ???? him trying to IM you over AIM. you made it seem like he used his hacker magic skillz to somehow obtain your cell phone and then proceeded to attack you over phone texts. if that were the case - I AGREE that would be f@cked up !! but that wasn't the case

Wasn't it now? I even have a good guess on where the number came from. Keep this up. I hope it never happens to you. But if it does remember this.

i really can't stand when people twist things around and start drama.

oh and as far as having the hook up. i've had the hook up. bringing him here was for him to share info with everyone else and share the "hook up" with everyone...
He's been nothing but a joy and full of offerings. Thanks so much.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:19 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
OK.....now I am pretty insulted. My personal life has been dragged into my internet one and now I have a member bashing me so he can get a free TB.

The phone will be dropped off at Sprint PCS today. I will have everything documented and attempt to press any charges or at least restrainst against the perpetrator.

Keep talking all your smack. And Mark, you are a selll out. Shame on you.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
997TT, R8 V10+, G550, Plaid S
Originally Posted by jangy
OK.....now I am pretty insulted. My personal life has been dragged into my internet one and now I have a member bashing me so he can get a free TB.

The phone will be dropped off at Sprint PCS today. I will have everything documented and attempt to press any charges or at least restrainst against the perpetrator.

Keep talking all your smack. And Mark, you are a selll out. Shame on you.
Wasn't trying to insult you buddy. You've helped me in the past when I was new to the board and I remember that.

Thanks for calling me "sell out" for trying to bring additional knowledge to the forum though. You really gotta take it easy man....seriously relax.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:56 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by Full Throttle
ALL this drama over a silly OEM take off throttle body? The MB after-market needs help.
Still waiting on you to show us how it's done
Old 09-29-2009, 11:09 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Still waiting on you to show us how it's done
Sure thing meet me at MIR i will be in a Black Supra
Old 09-29-2009, 11:20 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Sure thing meet me at MIR i will be in a Black Supra
LMFAO!!! Run and hide behind the supra cuz your CLS doesnt stand a chance. You wanna run supra for supra? How much money you have?

I was telling you to show us how its done by making a bolt up large diamater MB TB for under a grand and you bring up the supra... again lol

Last edited by blackbenzz; 09-29-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 12:01 PM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
LMFAO!!! Run and hide behind the supra cuz your CLS doesnt stand a chance. You wanna run supra for supra? How much money you have?

I was telling you to show us how its done by making a bolt up large diamater MB TB for under a grand and you bring up the supra... again lol
First off i never said that *I* was going to build anything. What was said was if i wanted to build my CLS. I would employ one of many shops that build some of the most powerful, quickest and fastest imports in the world. What part of this elementary concept is confusing to you? I have no desire to race your little 11 second E55 *sorry*. How about this, go sell about 40 of your $1250 throttle body's and pick up something that's actually a fast car. How much money i have is of no concern of yours.

You wanna run supra for supra? How much money you have?
I will race any car that *you* own in my Supra.
Old 09-29-2009, 12:40 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
First off i never said that *I* was going to build anything. What was said was if i wanted to build my CLS. I would employ one of many shops that build some of the most powerful, quickest and fastest imports in the world. What part of this elementary concept is confusing to you? I have no desire to race your little 11 second E55 *sorry*. How about this, go sell about 40 of your $1250 throttle body's and pick up something that's actually a fast car. How much money i have is of no concern of yours.

I will race any car that *you* own in my Supra.
Wow, where do I begin?

A) You said you have people working on TB's for MB's and product will be available soon, want me to go back and quote you? You keep saying its a shop that "build some of the most powerful, quickest and fastest imports in the world."

B) I dont have an 11s E55, any person with some form of intelligence could see that in my avatar

C) You were asking me through pm to get a bunch of mods installed and I was gong to hook you up. So there was obviously a desire to mod your CLS. You even said my prices were "awesome!"

D) If I wanted to sell a bunch of TB's I could become a vendor and do so. My pm box is FULL of requests. Fortunately for me, I dont need to sell any. I am not in the car business. I sold a few to some friends to hook them up and they all appreciated my efforts.

E) You say "I have no desire to race your little 11 second E55 " and then follow it up with "I will race any car that *you* own in my Supra".

F) I asked how much money you had in terms of putting it up on the race, not in terms of how much money you have in the bank or your income

You dont wanna race apples for apples (mb vs mb OR supra vs supra). So what size turbo do you have on the supra? I may just bring my car out to play at MIR. If you get beat by a benz you should be extremely embarassed, especially a stock motor, pump gas car only running 7PSI
Old 09-29-2009, 01:48 PM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Yes show me the post where I said I am working on making throttle bodys. While you are at it also show me where I pm'ed you requesting your services. My offer stands bring any car you own to MIR. Quite a few shops that build some of the quickest and fastest cars on the planet are looking at this community. If they want to name themselvs that's up to them. 11 second cars were fun when I was 19, enjoy your little car.My car has a 76GTS.

Last edited by Full Throttle; 09-29-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:22 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Yes show me the post where I said I am working on making throttle bodys. While you are at it also show me where I pm'ed you requesting your services. My offer stands bring any car you own to MIR. Quite a few shops that build some of the quickest and fastest cars on the planet are looking at this community. If they want to name themselvs that's up to them. 11 second cars were fun when I was 19, enjoy your little car.My car has a 76GTS.
The players that build some the quickest Supras, EVO's, and 350Z's in the world. I have already arranged to have my car shipped to a shop that will remain nameless for some R&D.
"I have toyed with the idea of doing an air box what do you suggest. The junkyard TB is fine along with a new inlet, what do you recommend? Also whats a good shop to take my car to that can install the parts in buying correctly. Im doing a H/E pulley headers and a mid pipe. along with your Throttle body."

"Awesome let me know as soon as you can."

"Perfect i will contact you when my parts are in and i will pay you for the TB next week."

" you're the man i think im going to go with the rear mounted coolant tank setup with my heat exchanger. Can your guy install that as well?"

"Awesome thanks!!"

So how do you like your little 12s CLS? Are you 19? Did you buy your supra right after fast and furious came out??? And again, I dont own an 11 second car.

shops that build some of the quickest and fastest cars on the planet

Like a broken tape recorder

Last edited by blackbenzz; 09-29-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:26 PM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
"I have toyed with the idea of doing an air box what do you suggest. The junkyard TB is fine along with a new inlet, what do you recommend? Also whats a good shop to take my car to that can install the parts in buying correctly. Im doing a H/E pulley headers and a mid pipe. along with your Throttle body."

"Awesome let me know as soon as you can."

"Perfect i will contact you when my parts are in and i will pay you for the TB next week."

" you're the man i think im going to go with the rear mounted coolant tank setup with my heat exchanger. Can your guy install that as well?"

"Awesome thanks!!"

So how do you like your little 12s CLS? Are you 19? Did you buy your supra right after fast and furious came out??? And again, I dont own an 11 second car.

shops that build some of the quickest and fastest cars on the planet

Like a broken tape recorder
1) You solicited your throttle body sales via PM which is against the vendor rules of this board. You contaced me when i was at the research stage and when i was considering doing work to my CLS. I have decided not to MOD my CLS until the after market offers parts that i consider worth the prices that are being asked. I do not feel $1250 for a junkyard throttle body is acceptable.

Here is where you contacted me

Hi,

Did you already order the TB? I can make you an 82mm TB kit for probably cheaper than what you can get an 80mm TB for (its actually 78mm). Let me know if you're interested. I have it on my car, its on chiromikeys car, on my friends C43 with 55k motor, and I am making a new batch for several others.

Ahmad
2) Yes i offered my car to a few big name shops for R&D. Shops i trust who have a track record of building some of the quickest and fastest cars in the world the quickest and fastest cars in the world.

3) Again please show me where i requested your services.

4) Again please show me where i said i was creating a line of MB parts or specifically Throttle body's.

4) No i am not 19 but i was building low 11 second cars when i was.

5) I lover my CLS

6) I purchased my Supra as soon as i was able to afford one and my new Supra is is my third.

anymore questions?
Old 09-29-2009, 03:31 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Were you dropped on your head as a baby? I already addressed everything. the quickest and fastest cars in the world
Old 09-29-2009, 04:00 PM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Were you dropped on your head as a baby? I already addressed everything. the quickest and fastest cars in the world
Is that all you got?.... I hope to see you at MIR with your little Benz. Good luck with those $1250 junkyard throttle body's.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
none
Is this common place with every post on the 211 forum?

Man, with no one in particular you guys are soft. Seriously.

Whats really sad is when you go to a meet and see the guys that are typing this stuff...it's given me a good laugh a few times

Its a fuggin TB.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:42 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Another tough guy.......

Hmmmm, Ontario
Old 09-30-2009, 12:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E 211
Old 09-30-2009, 01:21 AM
c43amgedmonton1

we need a thread that informs people when other threads turn into battles.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 E55
Originally Posted by c43amgedmonton1
we need a thread that informs people when other threads turn into battles.
They are not a battle threads, just two people who are fighting over a common sense. One member been here for many years and got one of the fastest Mercs in this country, another one is n00b and trying to prove that he is better than everyone else.. easy as that
Old 09-30-2009, 07:43 PM
c43amgedmonton1

Originally Posted by Karlson
just two people who are fighting over a common sense.
still a battle, just less intense, i get what your saying.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
2004 E55
We need a MBWorld cage match... Charge an admission, betting allowed, all proceeds go to charity. Loser shuts up, winner shuts up and everyone moves on with their lives.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
Originally Posted by bobgodd
We need a MBWorld cage match... Charge an admission, betting allowed, all proceeds go to charity. Loser shuts up, winner shuts up and everyone moves on with their lives.
Was already tried with DerekFSU and JrCart. Remember?
Old 09-30-2009, 09:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
2004 E55
Originally Posted by 220S
Was already tried with DerekFSU and JrCart. Remember?
I thought that was a race?!

I'm talking about a good ol fashioned fisticuffs.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: some throttle body info