W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sacramento Raceway all day racing $100!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 01:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1997 C36AMG
Originally Posted by rarfinancial
Sounds great come on out.. We need you. Thanks man. Sign up
i'm already signed up n ready!
Old 07-26-2009, 01:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
1. bassn_07
2. mikesamg
3. juicee63
4. Modified 996TT
5. Thericker (come on buddy, let do it)
6. Azipod
7. Remolexi
8. PJmak
9. z06eater
10. topflightbenzo

Last night Mikesamg hit up SR and by 10pm the temps were right around 60 degree with DA at +300. Quite a bit better than 4700..haha. I so hope you hit 128+, this will definitely resolve the attacks on your car. TEAM AMG is going to represent Sac nicely. Either way it will be a blast and lets just hope for the best!!!!
Old 07-26-2009, 01:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Z06EATER
i'm already signed up n ready!
Thanks z06eater for stepping up!!!! You and your boys will definitely have a blast.

What do you guys think of having a BBQ while we're there? I'll be rolling up in the RV with all the amenities of home . We could all chip in for some food and beverages to keep the energy levels up.

Sean, bring your health food and you'll be set. No excuses now except for the 5 hour drive.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 EuroElites E55
Hey boys can a old E55 owner come out? I have sold my beast to a friend and the dummy crashed it. So if any of you want a great deal on some Brembo GTs, SuperSprint full System, long tubes cats and mufflers, renntech TB, renntech ELM, renntech toe links. There is other stuff but a lil bit of a pain to get off we can talk at Sac.

Juice it will be good to see you again. Andrew what time you going? I can pick you up at your shop?
Old 07-26-2009, 01:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19
Hey boys can a old E55 owner come out? I have sold my beast to a friend and the dummy crashed it. So if any of you want a great deal on some Brembo GTs, SuperSprint full System, long tubes cats and mufflers, renntech TB, renntech ELM, renntech toe links. There is other stuff but a lil bit of a pain to get off we can talk at Sac.

Juice it will be good to see you again. Andrew what time you going? I can pick you up at your shop?
RocketW19, where the hell have you been. I've been making several runs at Sacramento and you were supposed to meet up with me on one of those days? I need all the help and advice I could get from the veterans. I'm glad I'll finally get to meet you .
Old 07-26-2009, 01:22 AM

SL55 AMG
Originally Posted by bassn_07
PM me bro with what's getting done to your car. Is it the same as before or has things changed. I tried giving you call but you refused to answer...haha.

I could totally see you hitting 10's at Sacramento...your car was already a beast.
LOL, sorry about that. The wifey supposedly took my phone "accidently" while she went shopping with her friends......

Nothing new with car performance wise, its still the same setup. My car is currently at the body shop.

See u guys there

1. bassn_07
2. mikesamg
3. juicee63
4. Modified 996TT
5. Thericker (come on buddy, let do it)
6. Azipod
7. Remolexi
8. PJmak
9. z06eater
10. topflightbenzo
Old 07-26-2009, 01:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 EuroElites E55
RocketW19, where the hell have you been. I've been making several runs at Sacramento and you were supposed to meet up with me on one of those days? I need all the help and advice I could get from the veterans. I'm glad I'll finally get to meet you .
LOL, I know bro after I sold my car I just didnt want to see or read about them. I had to sell my car to take advantage of the housing market and upgrade houses. I will be there the 7th I just better not get the bug for a E again.lol
Old 07-26-2009, 02:25 AM

A Prius because I'm green
Ok so since Alan and I are hosting this event on the 7th in Sac I'm going to throw out some ideas. We got an RV and some tents for shade, not for the cars that is up to you to bring, but what does everyone think about doing a BBQ? They have an hour break between session to prep the track and take a break. Perfect time for us to chill and get ready for the real runs at night when everything cools down! Would everyone be interested in chipping in, we can even get some light stuff for those who are trying to cut weight for a faster run!

Lets do this Team AMG!

By the way where are you C32s at? Lets go sign up!
Old 07-26-2009, 02:35 AM

W211,E90,E66,E39,E38,NSX,Z32-TT
I have DECIDED. I will go for sure! But only for the evening session ok?
See everyone there with my SLOW car.....
Old 07-26-2009, 02:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by AZIPOD
I have DECIDED. I will go for sure! But only for the evening session ok?
See everyone there with my SLOW car.....
Great to hear it Jerry and quit calling your car SLOW. Your car will still beat the crap out of most cars attending. I think if you if you run a 1.85 60' in good DA you'll be very content with your times. Like I said, lower the pressure on your tires and lets data log. See ya there!!!
Old 07-26-2009, 02:50 AM

A Prius because I'm green
Great to hear it Jerry and quit calling your car SLOW. Your car will still beat the crap out of most cars attending. I think if you if you run a 1.85 60' in good DA you'll be very content with your times. Like I said, lower the pressure on your tires and lets data log. See ya there!!!

I agree your car may not being doing as well as you would like but it's still fast. I went out last night and was spinning bad on street tires and my time wasn't much faster than stock. Felt faster for sure and was spinning a lot more so I just need to get it put down on the track. Glad to hear you're coming out Jerry! You're car is fast, we are just slow compared to guys like Alan haha
Old 07-26-2009, 03:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Mikesamg
I agree your car may not being doing as well as you would like but it's still fast. I went out last night and was spinning bad on street tires and my time wasn't much faster than stock. Felt faster for sure and was spinning a lot more so I just need to get it put down on the track. Glad to hear you're coming out Jerry! You're car is fast, we are just slow compared to guys like Alan haha
Nah, I'm not that fast. When you guys see Chiromikey, URnext, Rick, Benzgal, Benzboi, Bluemonster, and many others you'll see my car is just okay. These guys all have fast cars and I'm just trying to keep up.

Last edited by bassn_07; 07-26-2009 at 12:13 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Allan, Ya I just post that up to ruffle feathers LOL. Josh always seems to get thing heated haha.. I'm not sure what the car will run but It sure will be a blast hangin out with you guys.. If my car hits 128 I would fall over. I am going to set my car up for Nitrous runs that's how I plan on racing the car.. Of coarse this time we will make sure we have nitrous in the bottle I saw a couple races from fontana I think Juicee has it and sure you can hear a loud purge sound but that's it a sound when you look close there is nothing spraying out .. HaHa.. I will be sure to get that fixed so I know when I'm emty.. Heads up again man red light we lose. BRING THE FLAG.. Thanks for the invite..
Old 07-26-2009, 02:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Allan, Ya I just post that up to ruffle feathers LOL. Josh always seems to get thing heated haha.. I'm not sure what the car will run but It sure will be a blast hangin out with you guys.. If my car hits 128 I would fall over. I am going to set my car up for Nitrous runs that's how I plan on racing the car.. Of coarse this time we will make sure we have nitrous in the bottle I saw a couple races from fontana I think Juicee has it and sure you can hear a loud purge sound but that's it a sound when you look close there is nothing spraying out .. HaHa.. I will be sure to get that fixed so I know when I'm emty.. Heads up again man red light we lose. BRING THE FLAG.. Thanks for the invite..
Yeah, it will be a blast...especially with all you guys coming up. Let just hope for good weather like Mike had the other day....

Rick, what are the rules of Flag. Is it heads up racing and whoever crosses the line first or best ET of the day. I'm thinking it's the latter but just curious to know.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Yeah, it will be a blast...especially with all you guys coming up. Let just hope for good weather like Mike had the other day....

Rick, what are the rules of Flag. Is it heads up racing and whoever crosses the line first or best ET of the day. I'm thinking it's the latter but just curious to know.
Well we started the Flag awards with the 63'S JOSH and I just were racing so close we always had a different winner between us two. But now that our cars(josh & I) are not so close any more I was getting tiered of having the flag so long(shhhh), so when you and I ran I figured that , Hey looks like it's my car and your car that are close now so here we are.. Well, I like that one of our races or a few were so close that it came down to drive.. as long as we run at the same times of the days the best time? fastest? or first across the line? I really like the fact that if I jump I loose. My RT's are so close to red light that I can loose, I really wasn't worried about RT's in Fontana because I was trying the new tunes and learning them. Man this got long.. over and out :}
Old 07-26-2009, 06:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
How ever you want to do it is fine with me. I would like to get a mini PINKS ALL OUT going at Sac. Would be a blast but if Angela shows we all might be toast,
Old 07-26-2009, 06:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport

I think it should be whoever crosses the line first. You two should do many heads up and then at the end of the day, we count all the races between you and whoever won the most, takes it

I will try my best to make it, maybe I can be the referee of the matches between you and Rick

I really want to make it up there..... but so far, it's not looking good due to work obligations I will keep you guys updated
Old 07-26-2009, 07:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Well we started the Flag awards with the 63'S JOSH and I just were racing so close we always had a different winner between us two. But now that our cars(josh & I) are not so close any more I was getting tiered of having the flag so long(shhhh), so when you and I ran I figured that , Hey looks like it's my car and your car that are close now so here we are.. Well, I like that one of our races or a few were so close that it came down to drive.. as long as we run at the same times of the days the best time? fastest? or first across the line? I really like the fact that if I jump I loose. My RT's are so close to red light that I can loose, I really wasn't worried about RT's in Fontana because I was trying the new tunes and learning them. Man this got long.. over and out :}
Would there be a way to bracket race with using just slips and dial in times? It may sound lame but this way others could have a chance at taking the flag home. I personally think the better driver deserves the flag over a faster car...JMO. Mo, is there a way of doing this? Wouldn't you agree that the better driver should be the winner? I think this would be a great way to make us all a little better at driving....a trophy in the end!!!!
Old 07-26-2009, 08:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Sounds fun. We can do a trial at Sac. Then At Famosa later in the year when we know it's gonna be cold we should do the full on PINKS ALL OUT. I will provide the TROPHY and T-SHIRTS. Lets get a huge showing.. better driver THAT DAY lol.. Takes the flag... BY THEY WAY TEXAS MILE NEXT TIME and "ANGELA" YOU ARE GOING!
Old 07-26-2009, 08:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Vadim and I should be there. Going to do some live strip tuning.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by AMGSC
Vadim and I should be there. Going to do some live strip tuning.
Where? Sacramento or famosa?
Old 07-26-2009, 09:21 PM

W211,E90,E66,E39,E38,NSX,Z32-TT
We should do a once a month "Meet & Run" outing.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Would there be a way to bracket race with using just slips and dial in times? It may sound lame but this way others could have a chance at taking the flag home. I personally think the better driver deserves the flag over a faster car...JMO. Mo, is there a way of doing this? Wouldn't you agree that the better driver should be the winner? I think this would be a great way to make us all a little better at driving....a trophy in the end!!!!
We can do that if it was a private rental, but I'm not sure they will allow us to change the tree only for our runs, then change them back everytime somebody else runs Also, some of the less modified guys may not be able to dial in their cars as well due to traction issues and especially if they're not running MT tires.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
We can do that if it was a private rental, but I'm not sure they will allow us to change the tree only for our runs, then change them back everytime somebody else runs Also, some of the less modified guys may not be able to dial in their cars as well due to traction issues and especially if they're not running MT tires.
I was thinking something less formal, like possibly using our ET's and R/t . Not sure how accurate it would be but still be fun to try and hit your dial times without going under. As for some of us having street tires/DR's we could all use street tires. I wouldn't have a problem with that at all. I'm just looking for a way to level the playing ground so more people can participate. It's just a thought, that's all. Like I mentioned before, the better driver should decide the race and not the one with the fastest car...IMO that should be the flag holder. If that's the case we'll always be chasing Rick, the man with unlimited funds would be hard to beat !
Old 07-26-2009, 11:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by AZIPOD
We should do a once a month "Meet & Run" outing.
I like it!!! I take it that we would all meet at Sacramento Raceway.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sacramento Raceway all day racing $100!!!