I'm feeling pretty bad about some wheels I bought here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 08:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Originally Posted by jangy
Lets stop with the deatils on he said she said. OP, send the wheels back, bro and get your money. I agree that seller should pay for one round of shipping and buyer pay for the return. Let it go. They are knock-offs and they are worth under $500 BRAND new. No need to rehash ads or emails. Let it roll. Personally, I would refund via pay pal as a sign of good faith PLUS the fees are refunded.
Well said, Jangy.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55
Originally Posted by mricorp
You must be the guy who I did ask if they were OEM and would only respond by not answering that question or giving a price and telling me to make an offer. I would never make an offer based on that so you are correct on that point.

However, it is obvious by this entire thread that you are full of s*#t and you knowingly robbed this guy. Glad it wasn't me................JACKASS!
now this is interesting info...

at the very least (and even if emoving didn't answer evasively as stated) this inquiry would have caused a reasonable seller to check the wheels.

Last edited by efivefiveamg; 11-15-2009 at 09:02 PM.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by mricorp
You must be the guy who I did ask if they were OEM and would only respond by not answering that question or giving a price and telling me to make an offer. I would never make an offer based on that so you are correct on that point.

However, it is obvious by this entire thread that you are full of s*#t and you knowingly robbed this guy. Glad it wasn't me................JACKASS!
Pull the PM and post it you lying Pu55y! Thats what I thought you asswipe!
Old 11-15-2009, 09:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 AMG
Originally Posted by emoving
I will do the $800. I wish you had asked me to take a pic. of the backs of the wheels or to at least look at them. I had and still have no idea but I will do the $800 if you want to send them back.
Why are you unwilling to refund all of the money ($940.00 - 800 for the wheels and 140 for shipping) that I paid to you?

Again, I'm still willing to ship the wheels back to you at my expense if you give me a full refund. If you do this, you will be out nothing and I'll be out the shipping cost. I'm trying to act reasonably and in good faith.

I do appreciate that you have backed off of the "no refund" position.

Let me know if you are willing to make a full refund.

Last edited by Objectionable; 11-15-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
No, your wrong that I would be out nothing, I will be out the shipping $140. I never said "no refund". You gave me some BS deadline because you are some attorney and you are used to BSing your way around, what you didnt realize was I had a family emergency that was a little more important then this BS. Then when I get back to getting on teh computer you start this BS thread portraying yourself like some victim and have all these know it all's putting in their 2 cents. At this point I don't give a damn what half these people think about me. This is getting so pathetic I would rather your just try to take it to court like you originally threatened. In my business I know lots of attorneys and I havent talked to one yet that dosnt think your threating PM is full of shiit! You gave me no time to deal with this before you escalated your dumb Paypal and lost and now this. I am not sure what the right thing to do is now!
Old 11-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
I know what the right thing is. STOP the name calling NOW!!

Look guys. Each of you eats a shipping fee and the seller refunds the FULL paid amount.

DO IT, please and let this die now. No good comes of posting with emotions. Do the right thing from a big picture and be done.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by jangy
I know what the right thing is. STOP the name calling NOW!!

Look guys. Each of you eats a shipping fee and the seller refunds the FULL paid amount.

DO IT, please and let this die now. No good comes of posting with emotions. Do the right thing from a big picture and be done.
+1, and get this soap opera over with.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 AMG C63 S
Originally Posted by bigben320e
+1, and get this soap opera over with.
+100 guys let's get it done, forgot your egos and the little bit of cash..
Old 11-15-2009, 10:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 AMG
The matter has been resolved to the parties mutual satisfaction.

I made the original post when I was angry and probably should not have done that. If I had to do it over I probably wouldn't make the post. Sorry for taking up the space on this page.

There were positives to the transaction - the wheels were well packed and shipped very quickly. The description of the condition was very accurate.

As many have wisely pointed out - I've learned my lesson about asking questions.

As a side note - I have the wheels and they are for sale if anyone is interested send me a PM. No kidding.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by Objectionable
The matter has been resolved to the parties mutual satisfaction.

Originally Posted by Objectionable
As a side note - I have the wheels and they are for sale if anyone is interested send me a PM. No kidding.

LOL GL with the sale.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Thread locked upon request of the OP.