Supercharger internal upgrades

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 06:19 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
LMFAO!!! What happened to your buddies who build the quickest and fastest cars that were gonna build your car? Do it before Dec. 5th so we can finally get a run in
Look here Mohammad i have in fact been in contact with Sound Performance, Boost logic, Titan and a few other tuner/fabricators that have in fact built some of the quickest and fastest imports in the world. Shops whos innovations have shaped their respective communities. They have done more and won more than you will EVER accomplish in your life. Now if these facts are offensive to you then you are infinitely more ignorant than i initially thought. You're little junk pule 99 CLK drag bucket is not even remotely impressive to me, nor do i have any desire to race that POS in my CLS.

I have decided to employed Euro Charged for my CLS build up. Euro charged has been very helpful from day one. They respond to emails, questions and are very attentive unlike 90% of the other crap vendors on this board that charge a premium for **** parts, and below average customer service. Now please go find a clue before you sound even more clueless than you already do if that's even possible.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:26 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by Full Throttle
Look here Mohammad i have in fact been in contact with Sound Performance, Boost logic, Titan and a few other tuner/fabricators that have in fact built some of the quickest and fastest imports in the world. Shops whos innovations have shaped their respective communities. They have done more and won more than you will EVER accomplish in your life. Now if these facts are offensive to you then you are infinitely more ignorant than i initially thought. You're little junk pule 99 CLK drag bucket is not even remotely impressive to me, nor do i have any desire to race that POS in my CLS.

I have decided to employed Euro Charged for my CLS build up. Euro charged has been very helpful from day one. They respond to emails, questions and are very attentive unlike 90% of the other crap vendors on this board that charge a premium for **** parts, and below average customer service. Now please go find a clue before you sound even more clueless than you already do if that's even possible.
You know my name isn't Mohammad, so you're racist too huh? Why am I not surprised? You have to result to insults and name calling when there is no substance to your posts.

I know who all those tuners are and I know what they have done (I've hung out with some of those guys/girl AT THE TRACK, where you seem to never be). They are mostly in the supra world. You said they were building your car and you refuse to pay the outrageous prices MB tuners ask and that they will be coming out with MB products... so what happened? You flip flop more than anyone I know. First you pm me asking about mods and what to do and then you turnaround and talk trash

What year is your precious supra again? Oh right, they stopped making em in 98. Who cares what year my daily driver is? And yet you want to run my POS in your supra but won't man up and race another supra lol. I guess elitist benz owners do exist. Just like you lied about having a bunch of mods ready to go on your car and asking me if I knew anyone that could put em on for you (THEN claim to have been building race cars since before I was born... yet you are 33 and can't even put the mods on your own car ). You would be surprised how old I am and how much I know about cars. I actually wrench on cars and have built cars before, what have you done besides write a check and run your mouth???

If you have something to say to me feel free to pm me instead of cluttering up the boards. Thanks

Last edited by blackbenzz; 11-24-2009 at 12:39 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:16 PM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
You're a liar on every level. I never pm'ed you about anything you contacted me asking me to buy your junkyard Benz crap. The shops mentioned are still working on products for this community. Please go drive your POS clk off a cliff thanks. Regarding your name oOps thought that was your name if it's not oh well I really don't care what your name is to be honest. Kick rocks clown.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:44 PM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Is englsh your second language or are you stupid? Read your own post clown you just posted a pm with you asking me to buy your junkyard trash. I was being nice to you I would never spend money with someone who makes parts in their basement. Who's business model is sending pms on a message board. when I get back to my PC I will post the PM's without edits. You are the biggest e-stalker/loser I have ever come across. Go sell some of your trash throttle body kits so you can get a better car. Also you lied about me stating I had parts sitting waiting to be installed. Thanks for posting the proof that clearly shows what kind of liar you are.

Last edited by Full Throttle; 11-24-2009 at 03:56 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by Full Throttle
Is englsh your second language or are you stupid? Read your own post clown you just posted a pm with you asking me to buy your junkyard trash. I was being nice to you I would never spend money with someone who makes parts in their basement. Who's business model is sending pms on a message board. when I get back to my PC I will post the PM's without edits. You are the biggest e-stalker/loser I have ever come across. Go sell some of your trash throttle body kits so you can get a better car. Also you lied about me stating I had parts sitting waiting to be installed. Thanks for posting the proof that clearly shows what kind of liar you are.
Like I said I was trying to help you out. I don't run a business so I couldn't care less what you say. Like I said before, I made a small batch for a handful of people and stopped making em. LOL @ you just being nice!!! You were dead set on buying it and you asked me for advice on everything! I gave you an option between new TB and junkyard and guess what YOU chose??? Yea buddy, I have a CNC machine and a welder in my basement You're a joke
Old 11-24-2009, 04:26 PM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Like I said I was trying to help you out. I don't run a business so I couldn't care less what you say. Like I said before, I made a small batch for a handful of people and stopped making em. LOL @ you just being nice!!! You were dead set on buying it and you asked me for advice on everything! I gave you an option between new TB and junkyard and guess what YOU chose??? Yea buddy, I have a CNC machine and a welder in my basement You're a joke
It's clear you don't run a business if you did you would be shut down in a day. Again I never contacted you and asked you anything. I responded to you what part of that is not clear to you. I have been in communication with a few vendors and I like the price points and communication I got from euro charged so that's where my money will be spent. Now stop stalking me all around this board and get on with your life. Each and every time I post I don't need you responding like a angry teen girl that got stood up for the prom.