W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Famoso SL55 Record Run 10.89 @ 127.51 (Dyno Sheet, Time Slips, Pics, Etc.)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 03:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL55 AMG
Originally Posted by bassn_07
I'll let you guys know after this weekend. I'll have Hoosiers mounted on one and MT ET street radials on the other set. Both theses tires will be 16" CCW rims.
Hoosiers > MT's

J/K Never tried MT's before so I dont know I cant wait to hear your thoughts between the two this weekend

Originally Posted by BENZGal
Sal,
Way to go buddy! Your car is a true monster and I love the new look. VERY HOT! Sorry I missed you guys this event. I am going to try and make it to the next one and if I can't I will get someone to drive her. Tell Eddie to modify his beauty and get to the track.
There you are! Thanks for the props, I thought it was time for change so decided on the facelift since my 55 wasn't going anywhere.

You should try to make it to Sacramento this weekend. According to the experts the track conditions & DA are very promising. If not you gotta make it to the next Famoso event.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55 (for sale if the right offer comes along)...too many others to list
Originally Posted by URnext
Hoosiers > MT's

J/K Never tried MT's before so I dont know I cant wait to hear your thoughts between the two this weekend

There you are! Thanks for the props, I thought it was time for change so decided on the facelift since my 55 wasn't going anywhere.

You should try to make it to Sacramento this weekend. According to the experts the track conditions & DA are very promising. If not you gotta make it to the next Famoso event.
That is way tooooooo far to drive for a busy girl. I will try to make it to the next Famoso event. I feel bad for the east coast guys being snowed and rained out this weekend.
I can't wait to see a new pb for you. Kick some butt!