W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stage 2 Eurocharged e55 11.514@122.90 with the esp on,124.9 mph traps with esp off

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 02:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by broke1
If you beleive what Juicce posted....I am as sure my car trapped 119.5 stock as I am that hes an ******* with some kind of personal agenda and he really needs to quit with the bull****.

I never questioned that it might not have trapped 119.5 stock.It did and many cars have been faster.....Show me where that could have even come from besides Juicces imagination.
Juicee called bs on you trapping 119.5 in 95 degree weather with extremely high humidity percentages. It's safe to say that you don't really think you could trap 119 stock in 2500-3500 positve DA...right?

Sorry but I just had to ask this last question.

Last edited by bassn_07; 12-07-2009 at 02:58 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bassn_07
Man, I really had something typed up for you Broke but instead I'm just going to wish you luck. I'll be the bigger man here and leave my opinions and comments left out of your thread. Once again good luck with your future mods.
I thought so.You havent had 1/4 of the attacks I have and then you go off and attack me when I say I beleive your car runs nitrous.You have seen you are wrong which is more than most,I respect ya for that and wish you luck with your car,hell,get serious and run some low 10's.

Dont worry though,I will be doing the same mods and well see if 133mph traps are doable without n2o.Personally,I think 10's are possible without exhaust work with a race gas tune and Stage 2 but what do I know...I dont think the mph is possible just because these cars dont seem to high mph,probably because of the bypass bleeding off boost....

Last edited by broke1; 12-07-2009 at 03:00 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by bassn_07
Juicee called bs on you trapping 119.5 in 95 degree weather with extremely high humidity percentages. It's safe to say that you don't really think you could trap 119 stock in 2500-3500 positve DA...right?

Its safe to say my car trapped 119.5 on a 95 degree day in Alabama,dunno what the humidity is but here in the south I would think at least 60-70%.

I dont know what to tell u guys but the car was a strong runner stock and ALWAYS runs best when hot lapped,ALWAYS.Stock or modified.That alone defy's logic but its true....
Old 12-07-2009, 03:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
I didnt say I may have been wrong about the stock trap.I am as sure about that as I am that you are an *******.

MANY,MANY,MANY,MANY e55's have trapped over 120 stock,in 2003,Motor Trend was running 121.More than 20 on youtube alone at last count,some as old as 3 years....but I am a liar and I am taking away from his huge 119mph accomplishment?Give it up dude....

And last I checked,the thread in question was about stock cars trapping 119 and over.You are the one hopping iin threads posting non relevant info,not me.

And forum rules prohibit personal attacks and you still wont quit with yours.

TEAM AMG??

So you trapped 119.5 stock in 95 degrees and 100% humidity?
And now with a LET tune, a pulley, a heat exchanger and a pump, and drag radials you have gone 122.90 in 45 degrees

All those mods for 3.4 mph gain from stock, on a fifty degree cooler day.
The mods have made your E55 slower.

Another way you can say this is your mods have done absolutely nothing.

You don't get it do you ?

THE E55 stock NEVER TRAPPED 119.50 or better in 95 degrees and 100% humidity. Sure you could do it today at Alabama International, you said yourself IT IS COLD!!!
Old 12-07-2009, 03:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Its safe to say my car trapped 119.5 on a 95 degree day in Alabama,dunno what the humidity is but here in the south I would think at least 60-70%.

I dont know what to tell u guys but the car was a strong runner stock and ALWAYS runs best when hot lapped,ALWAYS.Stock or modified.That alone defy's logic but its true....
Your car right now could not trap 119.50 on a clean pass in 95 degrees and 100% humidity

E.T. 11.51 (sec)
Trap Speed 122.90 (mph)
Measured DA -700 (feet)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corrected to 3200(feet) DA
Corrected ET 12.061 (sec)
Corrected Trap Speed 117.182 (mph)
Old 12-07-2009, 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by juicee63
So you trapped 119.5 stock in 95 degrees and 100% humidity?
And now with a LET tune, a pulley, a heat exchanger and a pump, and drag radials you have gone 122.90 in 45 degrees

All those mods for 3.4 mph gain from stock, on a fifty degree cooler day.
The mods have made your E55 slower.

Another way you can say this is your mods have done absolutely nothing.

You don't get it do you ?

THE E55 stock NEVER TRAPPED 119.50 or better in 95 degrees and 100% humidity. Sure you could do it today at Alabama International, you said yourself IT IS COLD!!!
You just dont understand and I will lay it out for ya....

The esp killed many hp.

I dont care whos e55 ran today,stock or not,it would have spun horribly,might have come close to the 119mph but it would have been in the high 12's.

And my 123 mph is better than many cars with headers/tb.On a day that the esp can be turned off,there are several .10's in et reduction

Have you not said that esp kills power and et??And that I have posted that I ran 115 or 116 hot lapping the car with the esp on?Dont think with the esp off or cool down that it could pick up?Yes/No?

Thts not the case as it was hot lapped and still had the esp on when it ran 119.5 but still....

Im done,ill post agian when its in the 10's.....
Old 12-07-2009, 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by juicee63
Your car right now could not trap 119.50 on a clean pass in 95 degrees and 100% humidity

E.T. 11.51 (sec)
Trap Speed 122.90 (mph)
Measured DA -700 (feet)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corrected to 3200(feet) DA
Corrected ET 12.061 (sec)
Corrected Trap Speed 117.182 (mph)
Bench racer....

I am done....

Ill be back soon with a 10 second slip and yall can still talk trash...
Old 12-07-2009, 03:20 AM

A Prius because I'm green
You just dont understand and I will lay it out for ya....

The esp killed many hp.

I dont care whos e55 ran today,stock or not,it would have spun horribly,might have come close to the 119mph but it would have been in the high 12's.

And my 123 mph is better than many cars with headers/tb.On a day that the esp can be turned off,there are several .10's in et reduction

Have you not said that esp kills power and et??And that I have posted that I ran 115 or 116 hot lapping the car with the esp on?Dont think with the esp off or cool down that it could pick up?Yes/No?

Thts not the case as it was hot lapped and still had the esp on when it ran 119.5 but still....

Im done,ill post agian when its in the 10's.....

He means the ESP will kill power when it's activated, tire slippage causes this. If the ESP is off and your tires spin, much like you did off the line, you lose momentum and waste power. Your ET will be slower correct? ESP will not be why you lost power, ESP will stop the spinning and slow the engine down to stop the power being wasted and to get the car moving forward. Having ESP on will only act as an aid of a bad run by activating the warning light for you. With ESP off you will keep spinning until traction is gained, what would the reason for the slower ET then be? A clean run requires no tire slippage, ESP on or off will not and should not be the blame for the lose in power. THe power is lost prior to it coming on.
Old 12-07-2009, 03:31 AM

Even with the esp off,it is still "on" and will activate.If u hit the button on the dash to turn off,it will still work.

You have to put the car in dyno mode for it not to activate.

Maybe you guys dont know how the esp works but it works on applying the breaks and dropping cylinders so it certainily does cut down on power,ALOT of power.

When you go WOT at around 50mph in my car with the esp off,it will jump sideways spinning and then it kills the ignition and loses 100's of hp,almost like reaching up and turning the ignition off.MURDERS power.And the faster your car is,the more power you are losing in esp.

Last edited by broke1; 12-07-2009 at 03:34 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 03:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Bench racer....

I am done....

Ill be back soon with a 10 second slip and yall can still talk trash...
So the 50 degree difference in air temps does nothing to the cars performance?
Old 12-07-2009, 03:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Really, you were called a LIAR time and again?And people were jumpig in your threads talking trash about which the thread had nothing to do? Gimme a break dude....
Are YOU kidding me? Here's a quick summary of what happened to Alan.

- He does a lot of research and mods his car and gets it dialed in nicely, then dynos on a dynojet.
----> Some doubt his numbers, some accuse him of lying, and others write it off as something wrong with the machine. Everyone asks him to dyno somewhere else and actually point him to a dyno place that is supposed to be verified and reads very low.

- He travels 6+ hours and takes his car to that dyno dynamics place known to "dyno low" compared to others and the car dynos well
----> People think his numbers are still too high and now they accuse that dyno machine of reading too high and ask him to back it up at the track.

- He goes to Sacramento Raceway and traps 129 to 130 mph
----> People immediately accuse him of lying and running nitrous while others ask him to run at a different track.

- He invites people to look at his car, examine it, and verify that it has NO NITROUS at the track right before each run
----> Every single person who actually verified the car at the track (including myself and other respected members) ends up being called a liar as well trying to hide the truth.

- He travels 7+ hours to race at one of the worst tracks in California.... he races at Fontana, and he does so at WORST possible conditions
----> Here is an idea of what the conditions at Fontana are like:
  • He races in mid July @ 105 F and approximately 4000+ ft of DA
  • The track is already at 1250 ft elevation
  • The track goes 1.6% uphill near the last 240 ft
  • The track is surrounded by crappy air full of dust and ash from surrounding factories and commercial train stations
  • The track suffers from head and cross winds way too often
  • Track prep is sometimes a hit or miss
  • There are usually 400+ cars on an open test n tune day, which means he would get only 3 runs in about 8 hours
  • And to top it all off, the track is 7+ hours away from him, which means it would cost him 2 days of travel yet he still does it

- He continues to mod his car and then traps 133 mph back at Sacramento
----> He is further accused of using nitrous, and just as they accused the dyno machine, some are now accusing the entire track of being defective In the mean time, the number of people who have actually met him at the race track and were welcomed to look at his car and examine it is growing but they are still being referred to as the ever-growing group of liars...... and still no sign of nitrous.

The man dynoed his car at so many different places, raced it at so many different tracks, tried all kinds of different runs, video tapped his races, and did everything else possible that was asked of him yet some people (including yourself) still think he is using nitrous and regardless of what he does to convince them, they'll still think something is off.

- He mods his car some more and continues to enjoy it and then he stops posting his times completely on this board (not to mention that he hasn't even posted his latest times yet....)
----> Now people are asking him to hire an official NHRA inspector/examiner to certify that the car has no nitrous. Ironically, even if he did hire an NHRA examiner and had him examine his car and video tape the examination, someone would still accuse the examiner of being involved in a conspiracy theory. What's next? Take the car to U.S. customs and have them X-Ray the whole thing?

Anyways, so to answer your question...... yes, he was called a liar and attacked a few times my friend (and then some)

Oh.... and this is just a summary of what happened to him (with a lot of other details left out)

Last edited by MB_Forever; 12-07-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 03:44 AM

Even with the esp off,it is still "on" and will activate.If u hit the button on the dash to turn off,it will still work.

You have to put the car in dyno mode for it not to activate.

Maybe you guys dont know how the esp works but it works on applying the breaks and dropping cylinders so it certainily does cut down on power,ALOT of power.
Read what I wrote, I know how ESP works. With ESP on if the tires slip the car loses traction and the power is not being applied to the road. You are slows down, this triggers the ESP to come on. Yes the ESP does brake the wheel spinning and if it needs to it will slow the engine down. ESP is not the cause of the power lose, the tires spinning is. At the line in your video you car failed to have a clean launch because the tires spun yes? This slowed your ET down you would agree? Where is the ESP the cause of the power loss? ESP added to the power loss with the delay it causes before the engine fully comes back online. If you slip you lose power is my point, I agree with what you say it how it operates and pulls power, but it's pulling additional power on top of the oginal power lose.

Whether ESP is on or off if you don't have a clean run you will not run the fastest. You can still have tire slippage and in turn the run will be slower. Dyno mode does not give you more power, it just delays the cars safety systems. It's not a magical feature that gives you 30+ hp and better traction to ensure a clean run.

The extra trap speed you are getting when you run with ESP off isn't because you stopped ESP from stealing it away from you. It's from your tires spinning and with ESP off, that yellow triangle isn't flashing in your face telling you you just lost power and the car in turn applied the brakes to stop the spinning. If you are not sure of what I am explaing ask someone else to explain it in their own way and maybe it will make sense to you.
Old 12-07-2009, 03:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
its 345 in the morning and I cant believe i just read thru this crap...
Old 12-07-2009, 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by MB_Forever

- He does a lot of research and mods his car and gets it dialed in nicely, then dynos on a dynojet.
----> Some doubt his numbers, some accuse him of lying, and others write it off as something wrong with the machine.

- He takes his car to a dyno dynamics place known to "dyno low" compared to others
----> His numbers are still too high and people now accuse that dyno machine of being too high and ask him to back it up at the track.

- He goes to the track and traps 129 to 130 mph
----> People immediately accuse him of lying and running nitrous while others ask him to run at a different track.

- He invites people to look at his car, examine it, and verify that it has NO NITROUS at the track right before each run
----> Every single person who verified the car at the track (including myself and other respected members) ends up being called liars as well.

- He travels 7+ hours to race at one of the worst tracks in California.... he races at Fontana, and he does it at WORST conditions possible
  • He races in mid July @ 105 F and approximately 4000 ft of DA
  • The track is surrounded by crappy air full of dust and ash from surrounding factories and commercial train stations
  • Track prep is a hit or miss
  • There are usually 400+ cars on an open test n tune day, which means he would get only 3 runs in about 8 hours
  • And to top it all off, the track is 7+ hours away from him yet he still does it

- He continues to mod his car and then traps 133 mph
----> He is further accused of using nitrous, and like the dyno machine, the entire track is now being accused of being defective In the mean time, the number of people who have actually met him at the race track and were welcomed to look at his car and examine it is growing but they are still being referred to as the ever-growing group of liars...... and still no sign of nitrous.

The man dynoed his car at so many different places, raced it at so many different tracks, tried all kinds of different runs, video tapped his races, and did everything else possible that was asked of him yet some people (including yourself) still think he is using nitrous and regardless of what he does to convince them, they'll still think something is off. I bet even if he did hire an NHRA examiner and had him examine his car and video tape the examination, someone would accuse the examiner of being involved in a conspiracy theory

Anyways, so to answer your question...... yes, he was called a liar and attacked a few times and then some

Oh.... and this is just a summary with a lot of other details left out

Let me address your reply MO, first off this is all Stop lying to protect Alan! Liar!
Old 12-07-2009, 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by JAYCL600

Old 12-07-2009, 03:49 AM

I'm just trying to get my posting numbers up!
Old 12-07-2009, 03:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by Mikesamg
Let me address your reply MO, first off this is all Stop lying to protect Alan! Liar!
I must be rich.... Alan is paying me a lot of money to lie about his car

The question is, how about all the other people who checked out his car.... are they rich too?
Old 12-07-2009, 03:56 AM

I must be rich.... Alan is paying me a lot of money to lie about his car

The question is, how about all the other people who checked out his car.... are they rich too?

Well I know one of them has enough pull to have movie directors put MB's into their movies. Wish I knew that guy!
Old 12-07-2009, 04:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by Mikesamg
Well I know one of them has enough pull to have movie directors put MB's into their movies. Wish I knew that guy!
Old 12-07-2009, 09:32 AM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
Originally Posted by JAYCL600
+1 lol.. I just skipped to the end and was astonished there are so many bored people that they could run up 3 pages of junk in one night..

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd
Old 12-07-2009, 10:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
211-55
I didnt say I may have been wrong about the stock trap.I am as sure about that as I am that you are an *******.
Actually you did admit to "remembering" the wrong stock trap speed (119.5mph) earlier in this thread. In response to one of juice63's comments you said you manned up about posting an "incorrect" trap speed (the 119.5 and more recent 124.x traps). But now that reply has been editted and your confession is gone.

Last edited by cahiil55k; 12-07-2009 at 11:57 AM. Reason: sp err
Old 12-07-2009, 10:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
hey guys,didnt read the thread yet since im off to work but you got me excited for my beast,i have the same mods and a 82mm tb coming,I will have dynos stock,then modded,then retuned,then tb,then retuned tb ect.

I have run my car over 15 times at the track and have all the slips some where

stock
modded
and will have new times with the new tb next season.

I hope to break the 530-550whp mark with the bigger tb also
Old 12-07-2009, 11:23 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
06 E55 Black

MANY,MANY,MANY,MANY e55's have trapped over 120 stock,in 2003,Motor Trend was running 121.
I just surveyed all of the Motor Trend reviews of the E55 and found none that support the above. Can you supply the article ?
Old 12-07-2009, 12:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
E55
LOL! Broke, I'm sure you must have heard this before but I'm saying it anyways, If you didn't come off as such a "know it all" you would be better accepted.
Thanks for posting the vids. Maybe next time they will just let you start at the 60ft mark and not make you back up? Just breaking your shoes, not picking on you.
Congrats on your new PB's
Old 12-07-2009, 04:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5

----> Some doubt his numbers, some accuse him of lying, and others write it off as something wrong with the machine.

- He takes his car to a dyno dynamics place known to "dyno low" compared to others
----> His numbers are still too high and people now accuse that dyno machine of being too high and ask him to back it up at the track.

- He goes to the track and traps 129 to 130 mph

----> Every single person who verified the car at the track (including myself and other respected members) ends up being called liars as well.

- He travels 7+ hours to race at one of the worst tracks in California.... he races at Fontana, and he does it at WORST conditions possible
  • He races in mid July @ 105 F and approximately 4000 ft of DA
  • Track prep is a hit or miss
  • And to top it all off, the track is 7+ hours away from him yet he still does it

- He continues to mod his car and then traps 133 mph
----> He is further accused of using nitrous, and like the dyno machine, the entire track is now being accused of being defective In the mean time, the number of people who have actually met him at the race track and were welcomed to look at his car and examine it is growing but they are still being referred to as the ever-growing group of liars...... and still no sign of nitrous.

The man dynoed his car at so many different places, raced it at so many different tracks, tried all kinds of different runs, video tapped his races, and did everything else possible that was asked of him yet some people (including yourself) still think he is using nitrous and regardless of what he does to convince them, they'll still think something is off.

- Now he mods some more and continues to enjoy his car and he hasn't even posted his latest times yet....
----> and now people are asking him to hire an official NHRA inspector/examiner to certify that the car has no nitrous. Ironically, even if he did hire an NHRA examiner and had him examine his car and video tape the examination, someone would still accuse the examiner of being involved in a conspiracy theory. What's next? Take the car to U.S. customs and have them X-Ray the whole thing?

Anyways, so to answer your question...... yes, he was called a liar and attacked a few times my friend (and then some)

Oh.... and this is just a summary of what happened to him (with a lot of other details left out)
^^^Excellent post. You forgot to mention that bassn trapped 123 MPH at Fontana - as good as many modded E55's trap in ideal conditions. It's amazing that he's 10 MPH higher at Sac in mostly ideal conditions, but the data is what it is... tested and verified.

Bassn - I hope none of my postings have influenced your decision to remain "hush-hush" about your significant track achievements; I thought the statistical data shared in the thread hhughes started was one of the more interesting discussions to be had on this topic in recent threads. Best of luck the rest of the season - hope you improve on your own records.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Stage 2 Eurocharged e55 11.514@122.90 with the esp on,124.9 mph traps with esp off