W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stage 2 Eurocharged e55 11.514@122.90 with the esp on,124.9 mph traps with esp off

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 01:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can hear the car pulling power near the top of the gears and spinning.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXdIXXClYGI

Best et of 11.5 was hot lapping and if you dont belive that I can get the person who filmed in here to say so....

And apparently 122.90 was the best trap,I made about 8 runs in total and my friend that was filming said that was the highest mph.Still making good power and mph with the esp on and a non prepped track.....

Thanks for the vid Skillet
Old 12-07-2009, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by bassn_07
Nah, I'm slow and Broke makes way more power than me. He makes a whoopin 530 / 600+ to the rear to my 447 / 470 . Great job Broke I wish you the best and I hope you do reach that ridiculous 133 trap.

BTW...you nailed it right on the money. I'm shooting 250 shot of nitrous including all my mods. Dude, you know your *****.
I know mod for mod my car out mph's and dynos higher than others.Never said it was the baddest or best....just that it ran good.You guys still dont understand,some cars just run better than others!!Some a little better,some ALOT better!

You have a bad *** car,nitrous or not.I just have a hard time beliving it.I wasnt like you guys and call you a liar did I??But you still want to gte mad?Rediculous.

I will find out how fast one will go with headers,exhaust,and tb.I think the car can run 10's with the stock exhaust and a race gas tune though and thats what ill try 1st.

Last edited by broke1; 12-07-2009 at 01:33 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
211-55
Originally Posted by juicee63
You said your stock E55 trapped 119 mph in 95 degrees and 100% humidity.

Yet today at AID, you run the same car with mods in 35-44 degrees and can only trap a few mph faster.

The 50 degree difference in temp is equal to 10 mph alone.

So which is it are you lying now or did you lie about your stock trap?

If you are being truthful your car should be trapping about 130 mph right now. Based on the 119 mph trap stock in 95 degrees. Ask Alan what his worlds fastest E55 traps in 104 degrees, he will explain the effects of weather to you
+1. That, and I still have a hard time believing a pulley and tune gets an E55 up to 649bhp. I actually know a 470whp E55 that ran on a crap prepped track, with street tires, ESP on, no burnout, 1700' DA, and he trapped 123. I'm not accusing anyone of lying, just saying something is not adding up. Congrats on breaking into 11's though.

A Prius because I'm green
You said your stock E55 trapped 119 mph in 95 degrees and 100% humidity.

Yet today at AID, you run the same car with mods in 35-44 degrees and can only trap a few mph faster.

The 50 degree difference in temp is equal to 10 mph alone.

So which is it are you lying now or did you lie about your stock trap?

If you are being truthful your car should be trapping about 130 mph right now. Based on the 119 mph trap stock in 95 degrees. Ask Alan what his worlds fastest E55 traps in 104 degrees, he will explain the effects of weather to you

Good point and lets remind everyone that another E55 besides Alan's that is a stage 3 ran a 10.9@127mph without nitrous. It also had a high stall torque converter that isn't advertised as a stage which is too bad because it's giving false impressions that just stage 3 mods(according to other peoples opinion) alone is what got the car that time. No doubt it's a great car and one fast beast, but if it's doing that how is it far off to believe another E55 is running 10.8@133 without nos or a HSTC?

Tire sizes effect the trap speed as well as the gearing correct? At the same time I'm curious since I know Alan's car had lower dyno numbers then your car Broke yet it's trapping faster. You know he was in the same boat as you where his dyno numbers were attacked. Don't feel singled out, it's just the majority rule that track numbers show the true power not dynos, NHRA tracks have a set standard, dynos do not!

Originally Posted by Hammer Down
I will try next time out and see if I go quicker/faster with the ESP off. I just have to make sure that I'm awake
Not with esp off,in DYNO mode.My car wont hook so running in esp is all I could do.Listen and u will hear just how much power it is killing on the shifts.....hell,even out of the hole it is killing power because the car is spinning.like I said,take a good listen to my video,you will hear wheel spin and the engine gets quite right around redline,both of those are because its pulling power.

Last edited by broke1; 12-07-2009 at 01:21 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by broke1
Not with esp off,in DYNO mode.My car wont hook so running in esp is all I could do.Listen and u will hear just how much power it is killing on the shifts.....hell,even out of the hole because the car is spinning.

What size tire are you running? Wide or tall?

Is that videos of your car and are you saying 122 was the highest it trapped now?
Old 12-07-2009, 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by cahiil55k
+1. That, and I still have a hard time believing a pulley and tune gets an E55 up to 649bhp. I actually know a 470whp E55 that ran on a crap prepped track, with street tires, ESP on, no burnout, 1700' DA, and he trapped 123. I'm not accusing anyone of lying, just saying something is not adding up. Congrats on breaking into 11's though.
Who's car was this?
Old 12-07-2009, 01:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211-55
Originally Posted by Mikesamg
Who's car was this?
Mine
Old 12-07-2009, 01:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by cahiil55k
Mine
This was the same night I blew my tranny...., Dude, that was some jacked weather with **** poor air quality.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:31 AM

What size tire are you running? Wide or tall?

Is that videos of your car and are you saying 122 was the highest it trapped now?
275/35/18 bfg's

122.9 according to the vids and yes that my car,theres also dyno vids under the same user of the car.I made a few pass's not on the vids....

Like I said though,u can hear it pulling power in esp mode all the way down the track.

And the best runs were hot lapping with zero burnout.

Also,if the guy who made the video wants to get involved in this net pissing match,he can verify that the car ran low,low 12's and 7.5's when it was 100% stock.Cant say I would blame him for not gettig involved though,yall would probably say he was lying...

Last edited by broke1; 12-07-2009 at 01:36 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
"Stage 2 Eurocharged e55 11.514@122.90 with the esp on,124.9 mph traps with esp off "

The only thing true about your thread title is in bold.

You wonder why I question you??

you trapped 122.90 but you did not trap 122.90 on your 11.51 pass

Your best ET was 11.51
Your best trap was 122.90

You ran in slippery conditions and did very well for what you were faced with. A cold day, a cold track. I have respect for you running the car, but I have a difficult time believing a stock E55 or even your car right now could trap 119 mph in 95 degrees and 100% humidity.

You can say what you wan't about my post count. I have more miles on the track than posts
Old 12-07-2009, 01:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211-55
This was the same night I blew my tranny...., Dude, that was some jacked weather with **** poor air quality.
Ha! You need to lay off of the double-shot n2o. Your trans can't handle that much power .
Old 12-07-2009, 01:48 AM

"Stage 2 Eurocharged e55 11.514@122.90 with the esp on,124.9 mph traps with esp off "

The only thing true about your thread title is in bold.

You wonder why I question you??

you trapped 122.90 but you did not trap 122.90 on your 11.51 pass

Your best ET was 11.51
Your best trap was 122.90

You ran in slippery conditions and did very well for what you were faced with. A cold day, a cold track. I have respect for you running the car, but I have a difficult time believing a stock E55 or even your car right now could trap 119 mph in 95 degrees and 100% humidity.

You can say what you wan't about my post count. I have more miles on the track than posts
Not all runs are on the video.

Do me a favor and LEAVE me the hell alone if you cannot be a civil adult,please.I just admited I was wrong about the max mph today and if I was wrong about the max mph stock,I am a big enough man to ADMIT IT.Instead,you were an ******* and started calling me a liar.Really classy.....

You guys have acted like KIDS though and implyed the persons dyno was broken when my car made the power it did,backed up by the runs it just made.The dyno operator had nothing to do with it and he could have lost business with people who dont even know him saying his dyno was broken...but you guys dont care about hurting other people do ya?All that person did was a favor for me by dynoing my car while Tony and myself tuned it and all he got was people on the web who dont know him from Adam attacking his equipment.....that pisses me off worse than u attacking me....

And do you think this is my only high hp car?I have been messing with Grand Nationals for almost 14 years.

I dont see the point in dragging a $96k car every chance I get,not the reason the car was bought or modified.Most of you guys bought the cars used and cheap and probably dont have the respect for there cars that i do mine.Even though its not worth $96k and I could never sell it for that,it is still a $96k car to me....to some of you they are just nice $30k-$40k cars...

And you guys saying the dyno was broken and no way the car was making the power,dont u all have some apologies to make?Or some humble pie to eat?

One other thing and I dont know if you guys noticed the same thing,has your car picked up fuel mileage since the power upgrades?

Last edited by broke1; 12-07-2009 at 01:55 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:52 AM

275/35/18 bfg's

122.9 according to the vids and yes that my car,theres also dyno vids under the same user of the car.I made a few pass's not on the vids....

Like I said though,u can hear it pulling power in esp mode all the way down the track.

Also,if the guy who made the video wants to get involved in this net pissing match,he can verify that the car ran low,low 12's and 7.5's when it was 100% stock.Cant say I would blame him for not gettig involved though,yall would probably say he was lying...
Your average in all the runs was 121-122 which is on par with your cars mods. Add what Alan has and you will be on par with where he is, I'm not sure what you are worried about.

I ran a couple weeks ago with street tires and of course I had traction issues off the line, my ET was 12.4@125. With DR's on I run 11.5s at 125, with better weather this past weekend the car ran 11.40@125. I trapped nothing lower then 125 and nothing higher then 128 and they were all 11.4s-11.5 runs.

How would you reason my 12 second run matching the trap speed when clearly the car is running slower on street tires? You understand that if the tires spin the rpms go up and in turn allows the car to put down more power since it's not fighting to get the car going and the engine spinning. Most I see on here blow of dyno numbers, no one is attacking you saying your car is slow they are suggesting you shouldn't determine your cars power from dynos but rather times at the track.

Alan has lower dyno numbers then you and trust me you are not faster then him and your car is not putting down more power. Don't look into it too much no one is attacking you, just pointing out little things and sharing their thoughts. You have a fast sedan that weights 4200 pounds, it ran mid 11s don't be ashamed about that, especially with tire slippage off the line.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:01 AM

Do me a favor and LEAVE me the hell alone if you cannot be a civil adult,please.I just admited I was wrong about the max mph today and if I was wrong about the max mph stock,I am a big enough man to ADMIT IT.Instead,you were an ******* and started calling me a liar.Really classy.....

You guys have acted like KIDS though and implyed the persons dyno was broken when my car made the power it did,backed up by the runs it just made.The dyno operator had nothing to do with it and he could have lost business with people who dont even know him saying his dyno was broken...but you guys dont care about hurting other people do ya?All that person did was a favor for me by dynoing my car while Tony/me tuned it and he got people on the web who dont know him from Adam attacking his equipment.....that pisses me off worse than u attacking me....

And do you think this is my only high hp car?I have been messing with Grand Nationals for almost 14 years.

I dont see the point in dragging a $96k car every chance I get,not the reason the car was bought or modified.Most of you guys bought the cars used and cheap and probably dont have the respect for there cars that i do mine.Even though its not worth $96k and I could never sell it for that,it is still a $96k car to me....to some of you they are just nice $30k-$40k cars...

And you guys saying the dyno was broken and no way the car was making the power,dont u all have some apologies to make?Or some humble pie to eat?

One other thing and I dont know if you guys noticed the same thing,has your car picked up fuel mileage since the power upgrades?
NO one owes the dyno operator an apology, his dyno read your car incorrectly. You do realize alan's dyno numbers are wrong, he dynos a lot higher on every other dyno and that's why he has his signature say what it says because it's true, they mean nothing. Now without knowing what I just said would you question his dyno operator? I know a lot of guys who would that have the same mods as him since they know "roughly" what that car would put down on a mustang dyno or even a dyno dynamics dyno.

Yes my car runs more efficient then when it was stock and I average low 20 miles per gallon.

If you were into dragging for 14 years I'm curious, why are you running an 18inch wheel?
Old 12-07-2009, 02:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
275/35/18 bfg's

I know exactly how you feel Broke and I've been going through this crap for a while. Sort of like how you accused me of using nitrous and wouldn't believe it until you inspected the car yourself. How could you ask people to believe you when you can't believe others?

At first I had some impressive numbers on a dyno and some called BS. Fine, I take it to the track and ran some great times, now I'm accused of using nitrous. Finally people start to believe I'm not using nitrous and now the equipment is supposedly all whacked to hell. This is the reason why I won't post anymore of my results on this board. There are way more good people here than bad ones but the negativity gets to me after a while and I decided it's not worth it.

Good luck Broke and if you want some respect you have to be willing to give it.

Last edited by bassn_07; 12-07-2009 at 02:08 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030

You guys have acted like KIDS though and implyed the persons dyno was broken when my car made the power it did,backed up by the runs it just made.The dyno operator had nothing to do with it and he could have lost business with people who dont even know him saying his dyno was broken...but you guys dont care about hurting other people do ya?All that person did was a favor for me by dynoing my car while Tony/me tuned it and he got people on the web who dont know him from Adam attacking his equipment.....that pisses me off worse than u attacking me....

Firstly you jumped into Hammer's thread talking bout how trapping 119 stock was no big deal and you had done it in 95 degrees. Talk about arrogance.

I simply asked for a timeslip since trapping 119 stock would have been the fastest trap in a stock car at the time you made the claim.

I take this serious , you made a statement, failed to prove it then began your 1st grade attempt at having me banned from this site.

Now you are saying YOU MAY HAVE BEEN WRONG about the stock trap?

The other babble you throw around is far more offensive than me asking you to back up a statement you made in a TEAM AMG members thread.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:06 AM

Well I honor you for admitting that you were wrong with the information you posted, but at the same time could you now realize why Juicee questioned it? It sounded off from his experience and you just showed it was off.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:18 AM

they are suggesting you shouldn't determine your cars power from dynos but rather times at the track.

Alan has lower dyno numbers then you and trust me you are not faster then him and your car is not putting down more power. Don't look into it too much no one is attacking you, just pointing out little things and sharing their thoughts. You have a fast sedan that weights 4200 pounds, it ran mid 11s don't be ashamed about that, especially with tire slippage off the line.
I know a dyno isnt the beat all end all and each dyno reads differtly with some brand reading lower,some reading higher,there is a MIDDLE ground dyno though that is usually pretty accurate when compared hp/et.Even if u got one EXACTLY right,still varibles like wheelspin wont let it be accurate,mph will be....

Alans car was on a low reading Mustang dyno,we all know that.Throwing his car up as the argument evertime is kinda crazy though....Now if his car made less than 575 on a dynojet,than id say you would have alot better argument....

Im not ashamed of my car at all.Its faster than most cars with more mods and the only reason it wasnt faster was a cold day and non hooking track.I know,excuses,excuses...
Old 12-07-2009, 02:25 AM

NO one owes the dyno operator an apology, his dyno read your car incorrectly. You do realize alan's dyno numbers are wrong, he dynos a lot higher on every other dyno and that's why he has his signature say what it says because it's true, they mean nothing. Now without knowing what I just said would you question his dyno operator? I know a lot of guys who would that have the same mods as him since they know "roughly" what that car would put down on a mustang dyno or even a dyno dynamics dyno.

Yes my car runs more efficient then when it was stock and I average low 20 miles per gallon.

If you were into dragging for 14 years I'm curious, why are you running an 18inch wheel?
Again,Alans car isnt the beat all end all we should base every other MB on....

And how did the dyno operator read my car wrong?Like I said,the middle ground dynos like Dynojets(properly calibrated) and Dynocoms are pretty close on hp/et if the car hooks(the only wway those types of calculations work)

I run an 18" wheel/tire because I cannot find a 17" wheel that will fit without going to a custom wheel.Plus,a few years ago,BFG actually reformulated there 18" drag radials to make them stickier because alot of Supra guys were running them.....I would love to be able to put a taller slick on the car.When you have a car with as much low end tq as these,a taller tire really helps mph and hook.Hell,I would love if MT made a tire that would fit but but they dont...my street GN runs the 275/60 and it dead hooks with a very small burnout.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:30 AM

I know exactly how you feel Broke and I've been going through this crap for a while. Sort of like how you accused me of using nitrous and wouldn't believe it until you inspected the car yourself. How could you ask people to believe you when you can't believe others?

At first I had some impressive numbers on a dyno and some called BS. Fine, I take it to the track and ran some great times, now I'm accused of using nitrous. Finally people start to believe I'm not using nitrous and now the equipment is supposedly all whacked to hell. This is the reason why I won't post anymore of my results on this board. There are way more good people here than bad ones but the negativity gets to me after a while and I decided it's not worth it.

Good luck Broke and if you want some respect you have to be willing to give it.

Really,you were called a LIAR time and again?And people were jumpig in your threads talking trash about which the thread had nothing to do?Gimme a break dude....

I have gotten alot more negative crap than you and it is mostly from those hangin off your sack with my slower car.....why should I give you respect or beleive anything you or your buddys say?

And as far as giving respect,YOU are the one who attacked me when i said your car had nitrous.Is that respectful?Yea,i didnt think so...

I havent been here much either because of the know it alls with thousands of posts....are those the same people who are bothering you Alan?
Old 12-07-2009, 02:37 AM

Firstly you jumped into Hammer's thread talking bout how trapping 119 stock was no big deal and you had done it in 95 degrees. Talk about arrogance.

I simply asked for a timeslip since trapping 119 stock would have been the fastest trap in a stock car at the time you made the claim.

I take this serious , you made a statement, failed to prove it then began your 1st grade attempt at having me banned from this site.

Now you are saying YOU MAY HAVE BEEN WRONG about the stock trap?

The other babble you throw around is far more offensive than me asking you to back up a statement you made in a TEAM AMG members thread.
I didnt say I may have been wrong about the stock trap.I am as sure about that as I am that you are an *******.

MANY,MANY,MANY,MANY e55's have trapped over 120 stock,in 2003,Motor Trend was running 121.More than 20 on youtube alone at last count,some as old as 3 years....but I am a liar and I am taking away from his huge 119mph accomplishment?Give it up dude....

And last I checked,the thread in question was about stock cars trapping 119 and over.You are the one hopping iin threads posting non relevant info,not me.

And forum rules prohibit personal attacks and you still wont quit with yours.

TEAM AMG??

Last edited by broke1; 12-07-2009 at 02:43 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:40 AM

Well I honor you for admitting that you were wrong with the information you posted, but at the same time could you now realize why Juicee questioned it? It sounded off from his experience and you just showed it was off.
If you beleive what Juicce posted....I am as sure my car trapped 119.5 stock as I am that hes an ******* with some kind of personal agenda and he really needs to quit with the bull****.

I never questioned that it might not have trapped 119.5 stock.It did and many cars have been faster.....Show me where that could have even come from besides Juicces imagination.

Last edited by broke1; 12-07-2009 at 02:44 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Really,you were called a LIAR time and again?And people were jumpig in your threads talking trash about which the thread had nothing to do?Gimme a break dude....

I have gotten alot more negative crap than you and it is mostly from those hangin off your sack with my slower car.....why should I give you respect or beleive anything you or your buddys say?

And as far as giving respect,YOU are the one who attacked me when i said your car had nitrous.Is that respectful?Yea,i didnt think so...

I havent been here much either because of the know it alls with thousands of posts....are those the same people who are bothering you Alan?
Man, I really had something typed up for you Broke but instead I'm just going to wish you luck. I'll be the bigger man here and leave my opinions and comments left out of your thread. Once again good luck with your future mods.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:51 AM

Bicycle
If funny that you say this, I guess that makes you one of the guys for accusing me of lying and using nitrous . Fricken hypocrites.
I think its great he states that theses cars can go 10's off the bottle but then comes back to say that your using nitrous to get your car into 10's I guess what he ment to say is that ONLY his car can run 10's off the bottle?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Stage 2 Eurocharged e55 11.514@122.90 with the esp on,124.9 mph traps with esp off