W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stage 2 Eurocharged e55 11.514@122.90 with the esp on,124.9 mph traps with esp off

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 11:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stage 2 Eurocharged e55 11.514@122.90 with the esp on,124.9 mph traps with esp off

Vids will be up shortly for the naysayers.I know that its no low 11 et but track prep was horrible today at Steele so....yea,I know,excuses excuses...

Best runs of the day were WITH THE ESP ON,the tires stood no chance without it,best times were:

1.75 60ft
11.514@122.90 mph
7.4@96.25 mph

The best et's were also run by HOT LAPPING the car with zero cool down.Best MPH was with a cool down.

Best mph of the day was 124.90(same mph as boost only record holder).Mods are in the sig and I was running BFG 275/35/18 drag radials with 18# and they still had no chance of hooking.

With a throttle body,more custom tuning,and a well prepped track,I think this car has a 10.9 in it with stock exhaust and headers.

MPH is the true indicator of hp,this car has also dynoed 530/607 to the wheels.MPH says it definetly making the hp.

There was a 03-04 Cobra with a 2.8 Whipple,full exhaust with headers,CAI,Fluidyne heat exchanger,and tuning by Modular Powerhouse and we were trapping the same mph and et.A HCI LS1 Camaro was running 11.5@117 on MT drag radials.Track prep was just HORRIBLE and there werent many cars running so the track never really warmed up.

I have got to give a huge thanks to Tony and all the other crew@Eurocharged for the great help,advice,and service they have given.I know without Eurocharged's help,great products,and fantastic pricing,my car wouldnt be where its at today.

Like I said,VIDS UP SHORTLY.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:54 PM

A Prius because I'm green
Originally Posted by broke1
Vids will be up shortly for the naysayers.I know that its no low 11 et but track prep was horrible today at Steele so....yea,I know,excuses excuses...

Best runs of the day were WITH THE ESP ON,the tires stood no chance without it,best times were:

1.75 60ft
11.514@122.90 mph
7.4@96.25 mph

The best et's were also run by HOT LAPPING the car with zero cool down.Best MPH was with a cool down.

Best mph of the day was 124.90(same mph as boost only record holder).Mods are in the sig and I was running BFG 275/35/18 drag radials with 18# and they still had no chance of hooking.

With a throttle body,more custom tuning,and a well prepped track,I think this car has a 10.9 in it with stock exhaust and headers.

MPH is the true indicator of hp,this car has also dynoed 530/607 to the wheels.MPH says it definetly making the hp.

There was a 03-04 Cobra with a 2.8 Whipple,full exhaust with headers,CAI,Fluidyne heat exchanger,and tuning by Modular Powerhouse and we were trapping the same mph and et.A HCI LS1 Camaro was running 11.5@117 on MT drag radials.Track prep was just HORRIBLE and there werent many cars running so the track never really warmed up.

I have got to give a huge thanks to Tony and all the other crew@Eurocharged for the great help,advice,and service they have given.I know without Eurocharged's help,great products,and fantastic pricing,my car wouldnt be where its at today.

Like I said,VIDS UP SHORTLY.
Can't wait for the vids, what was the ET with the 124 trap and are you talking about stage 2 boost only record or what exactly?
Old 12-07-2009, 12:10 AM

11.8's on the best mph run.

Fastest boost only e55,with all the mods I have and more plus full exhaust and drag wheels,pretty much e55's with EVERYTHING done to them except nitrous.My car is trapping very close to a few of the very good running cars with ALL mods and faster than others with all the mods you can put on one.

Stage 2= heat exchanger/pump,pulley,and tune.

I think mid 10's without n2o could be pulled off in one of these cars if one was willing to have a dedicated race gas tune.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:13 AM

11.8's on the best mph run.

Fastest boost only e55,with all the mods I have and more plus full exhaust and drag wheels,pretty much e55's with EVERYTHING done to them except nitrous.My car is trapping very close to a few of the very good running cars with ALL mods and faster than others with all the mods you can put on one.

Stage 2= heat exchanger/pump,pulley,and tune.

I think mid 10's without n2o could be pulled off in one of these cars if one was willing to have a dedicated race gas tune.

I think most would say you are a stage 1 with just a pulley tune and upgraded HE/pump. So you trap on average mid 120s or not on the lower ET runs like the one you posted when you trapped 122?

Where are the vids I want to see that beast run!
Old 12-07-2009, 12:17 AM

Heres the supposed fastest,dude is a member here and just sold the car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y6GjYZldQc

And check out the mph on the drag times pages:

http://www.dragtimes.com/results.php...arch+DragTimes

http://www.dragtimes.com/results.php...=10&carmake=30

Again,mph tells the real story.....
Old 12-07-2009, 12:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
I'm confused as well? When you say boost only are you talking about Nate? I seen the boost only record upclose and in person when Alan went 10.87@133against me about 3 weeks ago.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:20 AM

Vids of my runs will be posted tomorrow after my friend gets them uploaded to youtube.

I got called a liar and people said the dyno was broken when it made 530/607 to the wheels,hopefully they will show they have class and come in apologize with video proof....
Old 12-07-2009, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Hammer Down
I'm confused as well? When you say boost only are you talking about Nate? I seen the boost only record upclose and in person when Alan went 10.87@133against me about 3 weeks ago.
Not trying to get in a pissing match here because of the Cali click that think yalls cars are the only ones that can run the #'s....Until myself or a NHRA tech goes over the guys car and tells me it doesnt have nitrous,u wont get me to beleive it.....thats the only comment I will make about that and will not reply to any crap throwing or BS.

I will keep improving my times and adding more mods and by summer i should have all the mods he does and well see if they can trap 133 mph without nitrous or not.

And I am definetly not picking on Alan,his car is running GREAT and is the fastest out there no matter what hes running.I think its just a bit to fast for the mods....

Last edited by broke1; 12-07-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Vids of my runs will be posted tomorrow after my friend gets them uploaded to youtube.

I got called a liar and people said the dyno was broken when it made 530/607 to the wheels,hopefully they will show they have class and come in apologize with video proof....
We've learned that the dyno is just for the numbers, the track performance will tell the real story. Just to clear it up Alan (Bassn07) owns the boost only record in which I mention in my last post. Yesterday a group of SoCal AMG owners and a couple of BMW owners came out to the track and got to witness his car upclose and in person, trunk open doors open, hood open and no bottle anywhere, no purging going on before he runs. You may have doubts but I will tell you this, that no one else has doubts anymore. You also have to remember that our track is at 16ft elevation and yesterday was the 1st time this year that we have ran in neg DA. No crap throwing my friend only facts! I can't wait to see you vids you may be doing something that I'm not. I like watching others launch to see if I can pick up something to help me. I know I can go 11.69 if I can learn how to get a 1.65 60'

Last edited by Hammer Down; 12-07-2009 at 12:40 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Mikesamg
I think most would say you are a stage 1 with just a pulley tune and upgraded HE/pump. So you trap on average mid 120s or not on the lower ET runs like the one you posted when you trapped 122?

Where are the vids I want to see that beast run!
Eurocharged calls it Stage 2.Its around $2400 retail in mods.....

Trap speeds ranged from 121.5 to 124.9 with most being in the 122.5-123.5 range.Damn thing will not hook for ANYTHING though.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:34 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Nates car used to be the fastest boost only 55, not anymore. That title belongs to Alan
Old 12-07-2009, 12:36 AM

I believe the dyno said that especially since it's close to what I put down, dynos vary depending on the type some just think they know it all. I wouldn't say you are a liar since you tracked it and showed the results. You are on par for what a stage 1 runs. 11.5@122 is right so how could they argue. Stock runs 11.7@121/120. A eurocharged stage 1 just ran 11.5@124.

I'm not sure how you think you are close though to higher modded cars, it's not like they are 20mph faster but remember in 1/4 a second or 2 mphs is a huge difference. You do understand that MPH generally rates the cars HP but when it's a clean run right? You're 11.5@122 is accurate and that's still fast. Running 11.8@124 means you spun and that's why you trapped higher.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:44 AM

I believe the dyno said that especially since it's close to what I put down, dynos vary depending on the type some just think they know it all. I wouldn't say you are a liar since you tracked it and showed the results. You are on par for what a stage 1 runs. 11.5@122 is right so how could they argue. Stock runs 11.7@121/120. A eurocharged stage 1 just ran 11.5@124.

I'm not sure how you think you are close though to higher modded cars, it's not like they are 20mph faster but remember in 1/4 a second or 2 mphs is a huge difference. You do understand that MPH generally rates the cars HP but when it's a clean run right? You're 11.5@122 is accurate and that's still fast. Running 11.8@124 means you spun and that's why you trapped higher.
This isnt my 1st or only high hp car,nor my 1st trip to the strip
And I think u better check again on the other Stage 1 cars mph......Most cars are trapping around 121 with similar mods....from the drag times page and youtbe searches and stuff ive found on here,my car is making more hp than most similarly modded cars according to the mph(the best indicator of HP)Simple math,it takes xxx hp to propel a 4200# car to 124mph in the 1/4.Its math and speed is speed,at the track,most timing systems actually average your mph over the last few feet.

And my runs were with the esp on as well
Old 12-07-2009, 12:45 AM

Not trying to get in a pissing match here because of the Cali click that think yalls cars are the only ones that can run the #'s....Until myself or a NHRA tech goes over the guys car and tells me it doesnt have nitrous,u wont get me to beleive it.....thats the only comment I will make about that and will not reply to any crap throwing or BS.

I will keep improving my times and adding more mods and by summer i should have all the mods he does and well see if they can trap 133 mph without nitrous or not.

And I am definetly not picking on Alan,his car is running GREAT and is the fastest out there no matter what hes running.I think its just a bit to fast for the mods....

Actually no one in Cali thinks only their car can run #s last time I checked no one is questioning east coast tracks equipment.

Eurocharged also has a HSTC and they don't include it part of a stage. My point was most recognize it as a stage 1. If you are a stage 2 in their opinion and you have a lot left on your car to do, and as you stated you are close to those cars that are modded more, how are you unclear about Alan's times? Tuners have unlocked the cars power a lot better lately and the records posted are not all updated. Put the TB on, do what you want to the exhaust if you do and whatever else and you should see you are not far from being where he is without nitrous.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:47 AM

http://www.race-cars.net/calculators/et_calculator.html

Check it out,its bench racing as that calculator says my car makes 620+ to the wheels trapping 123,lol.

It is math though and like I said,mph is the best indicator of hp,not et.Although a good et is always good
Old 12-07-2009, 12:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
http://www.race-cars.net/calculators/et_calculator.html

Check it out,its bench racing as that calculator says my car makes 620+ to the wheels trapping 123,lol.

It is math though and like I said,mph is the best indicator of hp,not et.Although a good et is always good
So based on that theory, how much hp does my car have?
Old 12-07-2009, 12:50 AM

Actually no one in Cali thinks only their car can run #s last time I checked no one is questioning east coast tracks equipment.

Eurocharged also has a HSTC and they don't include it part of a stage. My point was most recognize it as a stage 1. If you are a stage 2 in their opinion and you have a lot left on your car to do, and as you stated you are close to those cars that are modded more, how are you unclear about Alan's times? Tuners have unlocked the cars power a lot better lately and the records posted are not all updated. Put the TB on, do what you want to the exhaust if you do and whatever else and you should see you are not far from being where he is without nitrous.
You seem alright but after getting attacked by the cali crew,only a fool would see that they dont think there cars are the best.1 person esp but I know these cars are fast and can run god stock.Just BS when I say my car trapped 119 and then got called a liar yet Hammer Downs car traps 121....Apparetly you didnt read the attacks,go back and look and youll see....

I didnt even really want to post as I KNOW the car has a 11.1-11.2 in it with track prep and the esp OFF or in dyno mode.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
You seem alright but after getting attacked by the cali crew,only a fool would see that they dont think there cars are the best.1 person esp but I know these cars are fast and can run god stock.Just BS when I say my car trapped 119 and then got called a liar yet Hammer Downs car traps 121....Apparetly you didnt read the attacks,go back and look and youll see....

I didnt even really want to post as I KNOW the car has a 11.1-11.2 in it with track prep and the esp OFF or in dyno mode.
How does the car feel with the ESP off? I've always wanted to try it but i have only had 9 runs on my drag radials all with the ESP on. What rpm are you launching at?
Old 12-07-2009, 12:53 AM

So based on that theory, how much hp does my car have?
What does it really matter?Et has alot more varibles like wheelspin.

MPH is a better indicator of hp.Again,it takes xxx hp to get a car that weighs xxx down the track in xxx mph.

Again,ask a strip owner or pay attention next time you go to the strip,the mph is averaged over the last few feet of the track with info taken at 2-3 different spots,then averaged to come up with mph.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:58 AM

How does the car feel with the ESP off? I've always wanted to try it but i have only had 9 runs on my drag radials all with the ESP on. What rpm are you launching at?
It just blows the tires off...even with the esp turned off,it still works if it detects wheel slip....You have to put it in dyno to get ALL the power.The track just wasnt hooking and there was no way in hell I was going to put a car we paid $96k for into the wall to run the # becuase a bunch of guys on the net think I am lying about how good my car runs....

And according to your boy,running wit the esp on kills power and slows your car down....
Old 12-07-2009, 12:59 AM

No I remember seeing the post but I think most where saying is your car isn't that high in power only because most stage 1 or 2's dyno that high and most don't care what dyno numbers mean. Dynos just vary too much but I didn't read it as they were saying your car had low power, clearly it has some good HP to run that fast. I have lower dyno numbers then you on some dynos but I never trap below 125mph even on a bad run. So you would agree the car is trapping 125 because it has more power then yours, clearly since I have more mods then you so that is natural. I think they were saying is that the track numbers is what matters and dyno numbers are just not as accurate as track numbers. You have the numbers now at the track and know that it averages slightly higher then a car your stage just as much as Hammers does in his.

You are on par though because you trap in the middle of a stage 1 to stage 3 car. If this isn't your first time at the track keep in mind driver experience help a lot as well.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Nates car used to be the fastest boost only 55, not anymore. That title belongs to Alan
Nah, I'm slow and Broke makes way more power than me. He makes a whoopin 530 / 600+ to the rear to my 447 / 470 . Great job Broke I wish you the best and I hope you do reach that ridiculous 133 trap.

BTW...you nailed it right on the money. I'm shooting 250 shot of nitrous including all my mods. Dude, you know your *****.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
It just blows the tires off...even with the esp turned off,it still works if it detects wheel slip....You have to put it in dyno to get ALL the power.The track just wasnt hooking and there was no way in hell I was going to put a car we paid $96k for into the wall to run the # becuase a bunch of guys on the net think I am lying about how good my car runs....

And according to your boy,running wit the esp on kills power and slows your car down....
I will try next time out and see if I go quicker/faster with the ESP off. I just have to make sure that I'm awake
Old 12-07-2009, 01:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG

If funny that you say this, I guess that makes you one of the guys for accusing me of lying and using nitrous . Fricken hypocrites.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030

You said your stock E55 trapped 119 mph in 95 degrees and 100% humidity.

Yet today at AID, you run the same car with mods in 35-44 degrees and can only trap a few mph faster.

The 50 degree difference in temp is equal to 10 mph alone.

So which is it are you lying now or did you lie about your stock trap?

If you are being truthful your car should be trapping about 130 mph right now. Based on the 119 mph trap stock in 95 degrees. Ask Alan what his worlds fastest E55 traps in 104 degrees, he will explain the effects of weather to you

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Stage 2 Eurocharged e55 11.514@122.90 with the esp on,124.9 mph traps with esp off