W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does VADIM FEDOROVSKY OR VRP OWE YOU A REFUND?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 02:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2 W210 E55, CLK 63, S65, Infinity Qx56, Taurus SHO - all heavy moded, Porsche Cayenne Turbo stock
It's amazing how some people take the personal agendas over anything else. I have asked jangy to confirm numbers which Vadim does not denies and feels obligated to on personal level and in his letter to me jangy lashes at me and goes in to the threats. I understand what their personal relationship whent very sour, I understand what Vadim was not giving him a staight answer, but it is scary how personal agenda clearly stays in a way of trying to get anything resolved.

Well I guess jangy has inderectly confirmed numbers and dates in his previos post which showes me what so far Vadim was fully honest on any info he did provided me about outstanding obligations on this board and outsid of it.

Spread**** with an outstanding numbers was a part of his buisness plan since I have seen it in late November which again tells me what he has a full intention to do right by people then he is in a position to do it.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W211,E90,E66,E39,E38,NSX,Z32-TT
Originally Posted by jangy
Just replied to a PM from LCat. He seems cool, but the song and dance is the same just with a new partner. I won't violate the TOU by posting a quote of a quote, but Vadim is clearly still denying the truth. What he forgets is that the information is all here. Since LCat already knows the amounts and dates that VADIM claims, why not do the searches to see just what "work" was done on my car since that time? I posted EVERYTHING about my build, good and bad, so it is there.

LCat: I appreciate the attempt but I am more riled up than ever. You need to either step up and mediate or step out. Being his new voice is gonna get you burned and for what? There is only one way to save face and have people accept that much of this is due to timing, luck, bad business savvy, etc. But what you are missing is that all of thos scenarios imply that Vadim was simply a victim of circumstance. If that were so, then why would he be lying about the people he stuck? No disrespect, but we aren't SHO people. I sued my neighbor for having his tree in my yard. You really think I won't force Vadim to stop making an easy leaving while he is still living a lie? Tell him to look in his son's eye and tell him the same. I told Vadim before. I used my son's savings to pay off the loan. What kind of man would I be to let that slide?

This thread is long enough as is and we have all of the input needed. Good luck to all and we will be telling some CRAZY MHP / VRP / Vadim stories very soon......

Sounds like LCat's offer to assist members on the board is just another spinoff of one of Vadim's delay, deny, and defend tactics.

No big surprises here!
Old 02-21-2010, 01:12 AM

2 W210 E55, CLK 63, S65, Infinity Qx56, Taurus SHO - all heavy moded, Porsche Cayenne Turbo stock
Originally Posted by AZIPOD
Sounds like LCat's offer to assist members on the board is just another spinoff of one of Vadim's delay, deny, and defend tactics.

No big surprises here!
Amaizing - I actualy reached out, offered to assist, asked for information and really seteled with people who came forward, settled to their satisfaction, having no obligation to do it and doing it just out of the good heart and I get this in reply.

I guess Vadim was absolutley right saying what this whole thing is not about money for most of the people and it is a pure case of personal vendeta.

Well - maybe this behavior is deserved by Vadim as a result of his personal traits such as inability of tell people straight up what he has a buisness problem - but some of the comments I recived show levels of immaturity well above what Vadim has exibited.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:42 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by LCat
It's amazing how some people take the personal agendas over anything else. I have asked jangy to confirm numbers which Vadim does not denies and feels obligated to on personal level and in his letter to me jangy lashes at me and goes in to the threats.

OK, this is good. your PM said Vadim felt tha he was squared with me by giving me $3k and $2K in "work" which I am supposedly now disputing since the car is gone. I replied to you that this initial statement by Vadim was a lie. PERIOD. Now to the threats. How have I threatened you?

I understand what their personal relationship whent very sour, I understand what Vadim was not giving him a staight answer, but it is scary how personal agenda clearly stays in a way of trying to get anything resolved.

What is confusing? What am I trying to resolve? It is the personal matter that pissed me off. It scares you that some people prefer to stand up and fight back instead of taking your 50 cents on the dollar offer that gets you free work? Sheesh...

Well I guess jangy has inderectly confirmed numbers and dates in his previos post which showes me what so far Vadim was fully honest on any info he did provided me about outstanding obligations on this board and outsid of it.

LCat dude, you have less credibility here than Vadim does. Who cares what you think? Great job at due diligence. If you wanna back your words, BUY the debt that you have determined to be true and free Vadim. What's the worst case that can happen?

Spread**** with an outstanding numbers was a part of his buisness plan since I have seen it in late November which again tells me what he has a full intention to do right by people then he is in a position to do it.
Huh? LCat. Make sure you wanna come on here and start insulting members without any reason before you get too deep. Then, if you really wanna play I'll setup another ownage thread and we can bury this thing like we do all scams.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:45 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Amaizing - I actualy reached out, offered to assist, asked for information and really seteled with people who came forward, settled to their satisfaction, having no obligation to do it and doing it just out of the good heart and I get this in reply.

Who did you settle with except the one that I obviously know all the details of? HOT AIR.

I guess Vadim was absolutley right saying what this whole thing is not about money for most of the people and it is a pure case of personal vendeta.
What does that mean? He screwed a bunch of us and LIED to our faces. Are we supposed to be happy?

Well - maybe this behavior is deserved by Vadim as a result of his personal traits such as inability of tell people straight up what he has a buisness problem - but some of the comments I recived show levels of immaturity well above what Vadim has exibited.
It isn't about maturity or what you think. It is about handling your business, which means paying your debts and collecting whats outstanding.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:50 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
and BTW, if anyone knows where he is then please POST it. Clearly those still trying not to get stuck with the hot potatoe won't help. This thread has turned fun so we may as well get something from it.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:09 PM

2002 ML55 AMG
My take is starting this thread on www.benzworld.org .. www.club202 .. and any other Mercedes-Benz & BMW forums. Collect as many names, phone numbers, and information. Then file a lawsuit or small claims court against him. Vadim is based out of Costa Mesa, CA. So you would file either Newport Beach or Santa Ana. I'm thinking Newport Beach since it covers Costa Mesa. Based on what I have read from forum members, Vadim has scammed alot of these individuals out of their hard earned money.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:27 PM

2002 ML55 AMG
It's amazing how some people take the personal agendas over anything else. I have asked jangy to confirm numbers which Vadim does not denies and feels obligated to on personal level and in his letter to me jangy lashes at me and goes in to the threats. I understand what their personal relationship whent very sour, I understand what Vadim was not giving him a staight answer, but it is scary how personal agenda clearly stays in a way of trying to get anything resolved.

LCat,

I recall Vadim's angle was to be one of the good old boys. Where he would listen to forum members then provide free advice. Here is the catch, after posting his thoughts, he would throw in a statement "Seeding" the forum member from buying that product. It worked with alot of members. In time Forum members would turn to Vadim instead of the company that sold the products for advice. That is how much trust people had with him. In reality, he was a con artist that would prey on these poor guys and take them to the cleaners. IMOP Vadim is getting what he deserves! Good luck!
Old 02-22-2010, 01:40 AM

Jangy
Now as far as you have sad -" It scares you that some people prefer to stand up and fight back instead of taking your 50 cents on the dollar offer that gets you free work? Sheesh..."

I have not made you an offer - all I asked is to reach out to me and talk about situation. What "scares" me is what person would rather keep lashing out at somebody he does not even know instead of reaching out and communicating.
As far as threats - you did not threatened me - and it's practically impossible to threaten me since I'm pretty much a bystander and not an interested party in the situation but you did threaten Vadim and also keep talking about me reconsidering what I'm doing "as a businessman should think of his liabilities"
In my mind you would rather see Vadim going down then have your problem and other people problem to be taken care of to the everybody’s satisfaction. Moreover you chose to respond to me in the public threads rather than continue communication in PM threads – again – you interested in personal vendetta and not in resolution.
Well everybody has a right to their pursuit of personal vendetta – I thought this forum was for people who feel what Vadim owes them REFUND
Again if you feel what Vadim owes you a REFUND please reach me out with details and I see what I can do for you.

Last edited by LCat; 02-22-2010 at 01:41 AM. Reason: misspelings
Old 02-22-2010, 02:15 AM

W211,E90,E66,E39,E38,NSX,Z32-TT
:::: rolling eyes ::::

Sounds like we have Vadim's right hand man on the forum.

Troll?
Old 02-22-2010, 03:47 AM

Troll who actualy put his money where his mouth is - rolling on the floor laughing
Old 02-22-2010, 12:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio

Troll?
Why would a troll hand out money to members here who are owed money? One of which is Maxwerks who is satisfied with the outcome and has stopped posting complaints? What has Vadim done to you again? Is it financial or you just don't like him?
Old 02-22-2010, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
Originally Posted by AMGSC
Why would a troll hand out money to members here who are owed money? One of which is Maxwerks who is satisfied with the outcome and has stopped posting complaints? What has Vadim done to you again? Is it financial or you just don't like him?
No offense man, but it's REALLY difficult for anyone to take you seriously. You flip-flop back and forth between hating the guy and loving/defending him. You gotta pick one side.

It's not just with Vadim, but it seems like you've done this with all the tuners that have worked on your car. It's your MO, so it's really hard to determine what is really going on with you and your car.

As for the rest, good luck with getting everything resolved.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 CLS55 Renntech stage 5, 04 CL600 ( will miss ),02e55 , 11 R350
I think I made that very clear before, but in the interest of not appearing like I am abandoning the group.. here it goes again...I made a deal with Lcat based on a diplomatic and polite conversation that I had with him which I appreciated and encouraged people to be in touch with him ... did I get everything owed to me .. NO... But first, I cant not ask Leon ( LCat ) to create the impossible, given the severity and the complexity of the situation, second, the partial refund is something I SUGGESTED , TO END THIS, third, as I said many times, hurting Vadim was never what I am after..maybe he is this , maybe he is that , I have no idea but most importantly I honestly dont care.. if he hasnt learned by now what damage he caused , then all the threads in the world wont teach him that . I still say , people get what is coming to them... I have better things to do with my life than try to teach someone what mistakes he has made if he hasnt learned by himself.
BUT I never suggested that anyone follow my lead, the only suggestion I made was to contact Leon. I wish everyone a suitable and fair solution .
Old 02-22-2010, 03:27 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by nlpamg
No offense man, but it's REALLY difficult for anyone to take you seriously. You flip-flop back and forth between hating the guy and loving/defending him. You gotta pick one side.

It's not just with Vadim, but it seems like you've done this with all the tuners that have worked on your car. It's your MO, so it's really hard to determine what is really going on with you and your car.

As for the rest, good luck with getting everything resolved.
Concur on all of above...
Old 02-23-2010, 11:11 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
.... What "scares" me is what person would rather keep lashing out at somebody he does not even know instead of reaching out and communicating.

I'm a little confused on why you are getting involved in my business? Reaching out to me? I don't want a friendly talk. You need to understand you came in here as a voice for someone I am having issues with. Why would I treat you differently, especially when you / he conveniently tries to constantly forget about the minor details that make this fraud.

As far as threats - you did not threatened me - and it's practically impossible to threaten me since I'm pretty much a bystander and not an interested party in the situation but you did threaten Vadim and also keep talking about me reconsidering what I'm doing "as a businessman should think of his liabilities"

That isn't what you said before, but let me clarify. I have been public about this because I know he is still operating in the same fashion. So, when and if I can get a cease order, ALL operational assets in his possession will be frozen, including whatever it is he is building for your 65. That was it. I don't need members complaining to me that I legally confiscated their stuff. Don't buy fenced goods.

In my mind you would rather see Vadim going down then have your problem and other people problem to be taken care of to the everybody’s satisfaction.

As always, what is in your mind is irrelevant. What I want is this cycle stopped. If I thought problems were being resolved, I'd join on the collaboration. All I see is hot air and I have no way to use that.

Moreover you chose to respond to me in the public threads rather than continue communication in PM threads – again – you interested in personal vendetta and not in resolution.

Wrong. Why do you try to go private on what has bec0ome a puclic affair. This site is to help one another and me PMing you doesn't help anyone but me. You are trying to divide and conquer us and I will not leave a fellow member behind just to get my cash.

Well everybody has a right to their pursuit of personal vendetta – I thought this forum was for people who feel what Vadim owes them REFUND

Yes, this forum is just here to stand in line for the day that Vadim decides he should actually pay his debts.....

Again if you feel what Vadim owes you a REFUND please reach me out with details and I see what I can do for you.
He owes me $5k PLUS damages minus the documented deposits he made. Now please stop posting in this thread. Start your own and call it people that feel they owe Vadim?
Old 02-23-2010, 11:13 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212

Troll?

I dunno. Homey isn't a troll. He is a friend or supporter of Vadim's but he is no troll. I give him respect on that end...
Old 02-23-2010, 11:17 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Like I already said, who else besides Max? Now, Robert, the last person that Vadim or LCat need "defending" them is you. Don't make me bring up PUBLIC records of how your car ended back in the shop. Get out of my thread and go post your motivational speaches elsewhere. I guess Vadim read your last post and decided he'd better drop in that new Tranny that you paid cash for? 5pm came and went and you didn't blow up, so something went well. Either way, glad you got JUDGEMENT. Get out of my thread and good luck collecting.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
WOW. Just thought I'd take a look on the site to see what's up.. Enough is enough isn't it? Vadim has ripped off many many many members, we all have the same story.. I see this thread has a lot of pages and I don't want to read through it all so please for give me if I am repeating some one. BUT
lets just all get together write a letter to the B.A.R signed by all those ripped off. If he is still out there doing business then it's with OUR money not his. Come on Jangy write the letter, I'll be the 2nd on to sign it.
You're right, Any one deffending Vadim GO START YOUR OWN THEAD
Old 02-23-2010, 12:05 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Hey my brother....I need to come by and chit chat anyways. You still work all day?

Bro, never fear. anyone that has had it is taking needed action. This thread now serves more like a front page ad on the NY times for a recalled drug that had a slight side effect of killing people, LOL!! Heck, there is a risk in anything you do....
Old 02-23-2010, 02:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Vadim's home was vandalized!

I heard that last week, Vadim received threats over the phone and later that evening his home was vandalized and broken into.

Wow, now that's taking matters into your own hands and defeats the efforts of the forum members who are seeking resolution in the proper way.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
I heard that last week, Vadim received threats over the phone and later that evening his home was vandalized and broken into.

Wow, now that's taking matters into your own hands and defeats the efforts of the forum members who are seeking resolution in the proper way.
was this before his computer got a virus...or when it cought on fire?

none the less i mean not to make fun of a bad situation, but when you cry wolf so many times, it is hard to tell when it is truth & when it is fake, or even get simpathy for that matter...
Old 02-23-2010, 04:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport

Are you implying that the attack on his home was a result of "bad" practices by Vadim to some individuals who decided to take "revenge" ? How do you know it wasn't a random act?
Old 02-23-2010, 05:04 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Are you implying that the attack on his home was a result of "bad" practices by Vadim to some individuals who decided to take "revenge" ? How do you know it wasn't a random act?
+1, I don't think it's fair to insinuate any such conduct without having more facts in the matter. All it is right now is hearsay.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:42 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS

WTF are you talking about, prove it or shut it. WE dont need some BS accusations posted here. Unless it was you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Does VADIM FEDOROVSKY OR VRP OWE YOU A REFUND?